Asians under attack in the US... why?

Image
Forum rules
Welcome to Missosology! RULES: Freedom of speech allowed but 1. NO CROSSING LIMITS AS DIRECT RACIST REMARKS, NUDE OR VIOLENT PICS. 2. NO SPAMMING/FLOODING 3. NO ADVERTISING 4. NO BLACKMAILING/VIOLATING/DIVULGING PRIVACY/personal infos of members as posting their real life pic/real life name without their consent. 5. NO AVENGING/ATTACKING MEMBERS ON THEIR PHYSICAL LOOKS 6. NO REPUTATION BUTTON ABUSE. Any question, feel free to post in the Help Desk section till a Moderator/Admin responds. HAVE FUN!



Why is this now happening in America?

Poll runs till Thu Jul 29, 2021 5:57 am

Racism
15
21%
Jealousy
13
18%
Discrimination
15
21%
Bigotry
15
21%
Hatred
13
18%
 
Total votes : 71

  • 8

Asians under attack in the US... why?

Postby Xanadu Tinkerbell » Wed Mar 31, 2021 5:57 am

    



Last edited by Xanadu Tinkerbell on Wed Mar 31, 2021 7:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
User avatar
Xanadu Tinkerbell
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 1573
Joined: Mon Aug 18, 2014 7:48 pm
Location: Finland
Country: Finland (fi)
Reputation: 2946
Date of Birth: 06 Oct 1998
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Not sure
Profession: Student
Western Zodiac Sign: Libra
Hobbies/Interests: Always try to be modest and be proud of it!
Message: Be kind to unkind people, they need it the most.

  • 1

Re: Asians under attack in the US... why?

Postby Xanadu Tinkerbell » Wed Mar 31, 2021 5:59 am

ImageImage
User avatar
Xanadu Tinkerbell
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 1573
Joined: Mon Aug 18, 2014 7:48 pm
Location: Finland
Country: Finland (fi)
Reputation: 2946
Date of Birth: 06 Oct 1998
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Not sure
Profession: Student
Western Zodiac Sign: Libra
Hobbies/Interests: Always try to be modest and be proud of it!
Message: Be kind to unkind people, they need it the most.

  • 1

Re: Asians under attack in the US... why?

Postby Xanadu Tinkerbell » Wed Mar 31, 2021 6:03 am

ImageImage
User avatar
Xanadu Tinkerbell
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 1573
Joined: Mon Aug 18, 2014 7:48 pm
Location: Finland
Country: Finland (fi)
Reputation: 2946
Date of Birth: 06 Oct 1998
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Not sure
Profession: Student
Western Zodiac Sign: Libra
Hobbies/Interests: Always try to be modest and be proud of it!
Message: Be kind to unkind people, they need it the most.

  • 1

Re: Asians under attack in the US... why?

Postby Xanadu Tinkerbell » Wed Mar 31, 2021 6:05 am

ImageImage
User avatar
Xanadu Tinkerbell
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 1573
Joined: Mon Aug 18, 2014 7:48 pm
Location: Finland
Country: Finland (fi)
Reputation: 2946
Date of Birth: 06 Oct 1998
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Not sure
Profession: Student
Western Zodiac Sign: Libra
Hobbies/Interests: Always try to be modest and be proud of it!
Message: Be kind to unkind people, they need it the most.

  • 1

Re: Asians under attack in the US... why?

Postby Xanadu Tinkerbell » Wed Mar 31, 2021 6:09 am

Last edited by Xanadu Tinkerbell on Wed Mar 31, 2021 7:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
User avatar
Xanadu Tinkerbell
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 1573
Joined: Mon Aug 18, 2014 7:48 pm
Location: Finland
Country: Finland (fi)
Reputation: 2946
Date of Birth: 06 Oct 1998
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Not sure
Profession: Student
Western Zodiac Sign: Libra
Hobbies/Interests: Always try to be modest and be proud of it!
Message: Be kind to unkind people, they need it the most.

  • 1

Re: Asians under attack in the US... why?

Postby Virginia Dalisay » Wed Mar 31, 2021 6:12 am

Nakuhhh ateng esperasave, explain mo yan sis, ikaw ang nandyan ngayon sa America... 8-> 8-> 8->
ImageImage
User avatar
Virginia Dalisay
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
 
Posts: 2215
Joined: Fri May 02, 2014 1:02 pm
Country: Saint Lucia (lc)
Reputation: 3244
Date of Birth: 14 Feb 1991
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Archeologist
Hobbies/Interests: Live the life you love and Love the life you live.
Message: Never be a prisoner of your past. It was just a lesson, not a life sentence.

  • 1

Re: Asians under attack in the US... why?

Postby Rosa Mystica » Wed Mar 31, 2021 6:15 am

Ngayon alam ko na kung bakit US nanalo sa MGI at ME, para mabawasan ang war sa mga Asians diyan sa US... chosss :%)) =;)) :%))
Everything in life is temporary.
So if things are going good,
enjoy it because it won’t last forever.
And if things are going bad, don’t worry.
It can’t last forever either.
User avatar
Rosa Mystica
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 931
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2015 7:29 pm
Country: Netherlands Antilles (an)
Reputation: 2557
Date of Birth: 08 Mar 1990
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Call Center Agent
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Hobbies/Interests: Movies
Message: Those who tried to break you are expecting you to be in fight mode. Conquer them with your peace.

  • 3

Re: Asians under attack in the US... why?

Postby Barbie Dahl » Wed Mar 31, 2021 6:20 am

Debahhh nga galit ang US sa China, kasi nga mas angat ang economy ngayon ng China. Kaya nga heto at sinisimulan ng giyerahin ni Biden ang China. @-) =O/ @-)
Image
Image
Image
User avatar
Barbie Dahl
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 423
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2014 8:00 am
Location: One beautiful heart is better than a thousand beautiful faces.
Country: Aruba (aw)
Reputation: 1185
Date of Birth: 17 Dec 1991
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Flower Arranger
Hobbies/Interests: Velvet Orchids
Message: Nagthrowback ka, tapos nakalagay sa caption...Pangit pa ako diyan. Bakeet, maganda ka na ba ngayon??

  • 1

Re: Asians under attack in the US... why?

Postby Rosa Mystica » Wed Mar 31, 2021 6:52 am

Barbie Dahl wrote:Debahhh nga galit ang US sa China, kasi nga mas angat ang economy ngayon ng China. Kaya nga heto at sinisimulan ng giyerahin ni Biden ang China. @-) =O/ @-)

Korakkkkk, tinanggal nila si Trump dahil mahilig daw sa giyera, eh mas WARFREAK pa pala tong si Biden, nakupowwwwww... =;))



.
Everything in life is temporary.
So if things are going good,
enjoy it because it won’t last forever.
And if things are going bad, don’t worry.
It can’t last forever either.
User avatar
Rosa Mystica
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 931
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2015 7:29 pm
Country: Netherlands Antilles (an)
Reputation: 2557
Date of Birth: 08 Mar 1990
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Call Center Agent
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Hobbies/Interests: Movies
Message: Those who tried to break you are expecting you to be in fight mode. Conquer them with your peace.

  • 1

Re: Asians under attack in the US... why?

Postby Xanadu Tinkerbell » Wed Mar 31, 2021 6:57 am

ImageImage
User avatar
Xanadu Tinkerbell
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 1573
Joined: Mon Aug 18, 2014 7:48 pm
Location: Finland
Country: Finland (fi)
Reputation: 2946
Date of Birth: 06 Oct 1998
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Not sure
Profession: Student
Western Zodiac Sign: Libra
Hobbies/Interests: Always try to be modest and be proud of it!
Message: Be kind to unkind people, they need it the most.

  • 1

Re: Asians under attack in the US... why?

Postby Xanadu Tinkerbell » Wed Mar 31, 2021 7:02 am

ImageImage
User avatar
Xanadu Tinkerbell
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 1573
Joined: Mon Aug 18, 2014 7:48 pm
Location: Finland
Country: Finland (fi)
Reputation: 2946
Date of Birth: 06 Oct 1998
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Not sure
Profession: Student
Western Zodiac Sign: Libra
Hobbies/Interests: Always try to be modest and be proud of it!
Message: Be kind to unkind people, they need it the most.

  • 4

Re: Asians under attack in the US... why?

Postby jhunz23 » Wed Mar 31, 2021 7:12 am

Trump started it
He is the only fucking leader who uttered "China Virus"

What would you expect?
Domino effect of bigotry and racist Trump.
jhunz23
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 1737
Joined: Mon May 11, 2009 6:09 am
Location: Pampanga
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 1778
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Gender: Male
Profession: teacher
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Chinese Zodiac: Rooster
Hobbies/Interests: reading
Message: Write a message here

  • 2

Re: Asians under attack in the US... why?

Postby Mona Lisa » Wed Mar 31, 2021 7:13 am

Maybe some crazy Americans thinks that its the Asians who bring the covid virus inside the USA... right?
LIFE BIGGEST TRAGEDY IS THAT WE GET OLD TOO SOON N WISE TOO LATE
ImageImage
User avatar
Mona Lisa
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.
 
Posts: 931
Joined: Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:44 am
Country: Burundi (bi)
Reputation: 2516
Date of Birth: 06 Feb 1991
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdVKZkfAkpk
Hobbies/Interests: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pwy8B-p-rDg
Message: We all live with the objective of being happy; our lives are all different and yet the same.

  • 1

Re: Asians under attack in the US... why?

Postby esperasave » Wed Mar 31, 2021 10:03 am

Virginia Dalisay wrote:Nakuhhh ateng esperasave, explain mo yan sis, ikaw ang nandyan ngayon sa America... 8-> 8-> 8->


Caucasians are all Asians too. As the word implies, CaucASIANS. Therefore, we belong to the same race grouping as Donald Trump and President Biden.
esperasave
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 1601
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:24 am
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 708
Real Life Name/Nick: esperas
Date of Birth: 30 Aug 1973
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: medical
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: internet surfing
Message: Keep believing in the power of beauty in the human person

  • 1

Re: Asians under attack in the US... why?

Postby esperasave » Wed Mar 31, 2021 10:35 am

Virginia Dalisay wrote:Nakuhhh ateng esperasave, explain mo yan sis, ikaw ang nandyan ngayon sa America... 8-> 8-> 8->


Anyhow, I'm used to how everyone is being branded here in America with the racial profiling like Blacks are Slaves, Middle Eastern/Muslim as Terrorists, Native Indians are Gambling Lords, Asians are Covid Carriers, Latinos are Illegals, White/Caucasians are War freak. But not everyone should deserves that title because most of those people are honest, peace loving and respectful to the community they belong.
esperasave
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 1601
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:24 am
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 708
Real Life Name/Nick: esperas
Date of Birth: 30 Aug 1973
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: medical
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: internet surfing
Message: Keep believing in the power of beauty in the human person

  • 2

Re: Asians under attack in the US... why?

Postby Handsama » Wed Mar 31, 2021 10:43 pm

When the pandemic started here, Trump started referring to the Covid virus as ‘China virus‘ and ‘kung flu’. He was asked to stop doing so at the risk of increasing violence perpetrated against Asian Americans. Did he listen? Nope. He kept using these demeaning terms during his rallies and sadly got a lot of applause from his racist base.

So am I surprised by the increase in recent attacks against Asian Americans? No. I’ve seen it coming. But it doesn’t take away the deep sadness I truly feel when I hear of these incidents in the news. This is what happens when the Republican Party continues to push for culture wars in order to remain in power. Truly despicable. [-(
Handsama
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
 
Posts: 11874
Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:28 am
Location: East Coast
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 13961
Date of Birth: 10 Jan 1987
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Secret
Hobbies/Interests: Reading
Message: Write a message here

  • 5

Re: Asians under attack in the US... why?

Postby sophocles » Thu Apr 01, 2021 1:19 am

jhunz23 wrote:
Trump started it
He is the only fucking leader who uttered "China Virus"

What would you expect?
Domino effect of bigotry and racist Trump.


Here we go again. Everything is racist. The virus really came from Wuhan, China. So there's nothing wrong in calling it Chinese or Wuhan virus. In the same way that we call the virus that came from the Ebola river, "Ebola virus", the flu that came from Spain, was called "Spanish flu". The new strains of Covid 19 are called "UK variant", "South Africa variant", "Brazil variant", because the variant came from those places. Liberals are always defending China and Chinese sensibilities. They will burn the U.S. flag or disrespect the U.S. national anthem, but they kowtow to China's every whim. Go figure. :-*
sophocles
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 2343
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:28 pm
Location: Chicago
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 3313
Date of Birth: 17 Jul 1971
Gender: Male
Profession: lawyer
Hobbies/Interests: reading
Message: Write a message here

  • 3

Re: Asians under attack in the US... why?

Postby sophocles » Thu Apr 01, 2021 1:28 am

esperasave wrote:
Virginia Dalisay wrote:Nakuhhh ateng esperasave, explain mo yan sis, ikaw ang nandyan ngayon sa America... 8-> 8-> 8->


Anyhow, I'm used to how everyone is being branded here in America with the racial profiling like Blacks are Slaves, Middle Eastern/Muslim as Terrorists, Native Indians are Gambling Lords, Asians are Covid Carriers, Latinos are Illegals, White/Caucasians are War freak. But not everyone should deserves that title because most of those people are honest, peace loving and respectful to the community they belong.


And yet, you chose to come and make this "racist" country your new home, instead of staying in your birth country where I suppose everything was extra wonderful.

When I watch CNN or the mainstream media, all they talk about is racism. I have lived in the U.S. for 25 years, and I have never been been profiled, nor have I been on the receiving end of racism.

The irony is, people can't stop talking about racism or sexism in America, but everyone is tripping over themselves to migrate here. They are dropping toddlers and children over the border wall so they can have better opportunities in America.
Last edited by sophocles on Thu Apr 01, 2021 2:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
sophocles
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 2343
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:28 pm
Location: Chicago
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 3313
Date of Birth: 17 Jul 1971
Gender: Male
Profession: lawyer
Hobbies/Interests: reading
Message: Write a message here

  • 4

Re: Asians under attack in the US... why?

Postby sophocles » Thu Apr 01, 2021 1:42 am

Handsama wrote:When the pandemic started here, Trump started referring to the Covid virus as ‘China virus‘ and ‘kung flu’. He was asked to stop doing so at the risk of increasing violence perpetrated against Asian Americans. Did he listen? Nope. He kept using these demeaning terms during his rallies and sadly got a lot of applause from his racist base.

So am I surprised by the increase in recent attacks against Asian Americans? No. I’ve seen it coming. But it doesn’t take away the deep sadness I truly feel when I hear of these incidents in the news. This is what happens when the Republican Party continues to push for culture wars in order to remain in power. Truly despicable. [-(


And yet, if you look at the perpetrators of violence against Asians, 80% of them are black, the minority group that voted 88% for Biden and the Democrats. Is it possible that blacks who are generally disdainful of Trump, were hypnotized by him to suddenly start attacking random Asians after he leaves office? Does that even make sense?

The shootings in Atlanta have all disappeared from the news because it did not fit the media narrative. The mainstream media were falling over themselves portraying it as a racist hate crime against Asians. It turns out the shooter who was white was not motivated by the race of his victims. He was a sex addict, who wanted to eliminate people he blamed for his addiction six of whom happened to be Asians working in the massage parlors he frequented. Race had nothing to do with it.
sophocles
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 2343
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:28 pm
Location: Chicago
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 3313
Date of Birth: 17 Jul 1971
Gender: Male
Profession: lawyer
Hobbies/Interests: reading
Message: Write a message here

  • 4

Re: Asians under attack in the US... why?

Postby sophocles » Thu Apr 01, 2021 2:01 am

I've watched the videos above. Blacks are 13% of the U.S. population. Yet, a clear majority of the assailants in the videos are blacks. 88% of them vote for Democrats.

The places where these attacks are happening are all controlled by Democrats: New York City, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Boston, Atlanta. And yet, when attacks happen, Liberals blame the Republican party which virtually does not exist in these liberal cities.

A little critical thinking, please.
sophocles
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 2343
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:28 pm
Location: Chicago
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 3313
Date of Birth: 17 Jul 1971
Gender: Male
Profession: lawyer
Hobbies/Interests: reading
Message: Write a message here

  • 1

Re: Asians under attack in the US... why?

Postby esperasave » Thu Apr 01, 2021 2:19 am

sophocles wrote:
jhunz23 wrote:
Trump started it
He is the only fucking leader who uttered "China Virus"

What would you expect?
Domino effect of bigotry and racist Trump.


Here we go again. Everything is racist. The virus really came from Wuhan, China. So there's nothing wrong in calling it Chinese or Wuhan virus. In the same way that we call the virus that came from the Ebola river, "Ebola virus", the flu that came from Spain, was called "Spanish flu". The new strains of Covid 19 are called "UK variant", "South Africa variant", "Brazil variant", because the variant came from those places. Liberals are always defending China and Chinese sensibilities. They will burn the U.S. flag or disrespect the U.S. national anthem, but they kowtow to China's every whim. Go figure. :-*


You can name the virus even with yourself as SOPHOCIES VIRUS, or even to me ESPERASAVE VIRUS or much more as DONALD TRUMP VIRUS but we must STOP VIOLENCE TO ANYONE and most importantly nowadays to ASIAN AMERICANS. We ASIAN AMERICANS are the most respectful, peace loving and honest people in America and we also deserve to be treated as such. The other day, it was a major news all over in the US that a woman walking in the street, an ASIAN AMERICAN was almost killed when she was kicked in broad day light for all people to see in New York City but happened to be a senior citizen Filipina who is unnamed so far by the Press. I, myself has been serving my community through out the US in fighting the virus being an RN. I was brought in last year to New York City to help out until it zeroed out then came back to Los Angeles, my home base. Asian Americans like Filipinos are mostly Nurses, Doctors and other medical related professionals who were battling as frontliners to serve our community with outmost respect and dignity to all. And yet, we deserve those respect back to us. It is just unfortunate that this virus was spreading all over the world but we need each other's arm, we need each other's back, we need each other's own self to battle this virus. So courtesy, civility, appreciations and regard to each one another are all we need across the board to wrestle with the VIRUS and the pandemic.
Last edited by esperasave on Thu Apr 01, 2021 2:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
esperasave
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 1601
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:24 am
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 708
Real Life Name/Nick: esperas
Date of Birth: 30 Aug 1973
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: medical
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: internet surfing
Message: Keep believing in the power of beauty in the human person

  • 1

Re: Asians under attack in the US... why?

Postby esperasave » Thu Apr 01, 2021 2:25 am

sophocles wrote:
esperasave wrote:
Virginia Dalisay wrote:Nakuhhh ateng esperasave, explain mo yan sis, ikaw ang nandyan ngayon sa America... 8-> 8-> 8->


Anyhow, I'm used to how everyone is being branded here in America with the racial profiling like Blacks are Slaves, Middle Eastern/Muslim as Terrorists, Native Indians are Gambling Lords, Asians are Covid Carriers, Latinos are Illegals, White/Caucasians are War freak. But not everyone should deserves that title because most of those people are honest, peace loving and respectful to the community they belong.


And yet, you chose to come and make this "racist" country your new home, instead of staying in your birth country where I suppose everything was extra wonderful.

When I watch CNN or the mainstream media, all they talk about is racism. I have lived in the U.S. for 25 years, and I have never been been profiled, nor have I been on the receiving end of racism.

What's wrong with people immigrating here in the US even the young people being brought to the border for better life and oppurtunities. What's wrong with McDonalds serving the whole worldwide and even all major corporations from the US like Microsoft, HP, Nike, Coca Cola, Hollywood films, Johnson and Johnson, Colgate etc serving the whole world rather the universe? You tell me pronto.

The irony is, people can't stop talking about racism or sexism in America, but everyone is tripping over themselves to migrate here. They are dropping toddlers and children over the border wall so they can have better opportunities in America.


What's wrong with people immigrating here in the US or even young people at the border for better life and opportunities? What's wrong with McDonalds serving the whole world rather the universe and the rests like Microsoft, HP, Nike, Johnson and Johnson, Baxter Healthcare, Disney, Paramount pictures and many more.
Last edited by esperasave on Thu Apr 01, 2021 3:52 am, edited 2 times in total.
esperasave
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 1601
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:24 am
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 708
Real Life Name/Nick: esperas
Date of Birth: 30 Aug 1973
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: medical
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: internet surfing
Message: Keep believing in the power of beauty in the human person

  • 1

Re: Asians under attack in the US... why?

Postby esperasave » Thu Apr 01, 2021 2:29 am

What's wrong with people immigrating here in the US or even young people at the border for better life and opportunities? What's world with McDonalds serving the whole world rather the universe and the rests like Microsoft, HP, Nike, Johnson and Johnson, Baxter Healthcare, Disney, Paramount pictures and many more.
esperasave
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 1601
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:24 am
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 708
Real Life Name/Nick: esperas
Date of Birth: 30 Aug 1973
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: medical
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: internet surfing
Message: Keep believing in the power of beauty in the human person

  • 3

Re: Asians under attack in the US... why?

Postby sophocles » Thu Apr 01, 2021 2:39 am

esperasave wrote:You can name the virus even with yourself as SOPHOCIES VIRUS, or even to me ESPERASAVE VIRUS or much more as DONALD TRUMP VIRUS but we must STOP VIOLENCE TO ANYONE and most importantly nowadays to ASIAN AMERICANS. We ASIAN AMERICANS are the most respectful, peace loving and honest people in America and we also deserve to be treated as such. The other day, it was a major news all over in the US that a woman walking in the street, an ASIAN AMERICAN was almost killed when she was kicked in broad day light for all people to see in New York City but happened to be a senior citizen Filipina who is unnamed so far by the Press. I, myself has been serving my community through out the US in fighting the virus being an RN. I was brought in last year to New York City to help out until it zeroed out then came back to Los Angeles, my home base. Asian Americans like Filipinos are mostly Nurses, Doctors and other medical related professionals who were battling as frontliners to serve our community with outmost respect and dignity to all. And yet, we deserve those respect back to us. It is just unfortunate that this virus was spreading all over the world but we need each other's arm, we need each other's back, we need each other's own self to battle this virus. So courtesy, civility, appreciations and regard to each one another are all we need across the board to wrestle with the VIRUS and the pandemic.


You sound like you are responding to an MGI Q&A. No one is saying the violence against Asians, or any other race should continue. But, there is nothing wrong with "China virus" or "Wuhan virus". The virus came from Wuhan, China. Period.
sophocles
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 2343
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:28 pm
Location: Chicago
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 3313
Date of Birth: 17 Jul 1971
Gender: Male
Profession: lawyer
Hobbies/Interests: reading
Message: Write a message here

  • 3

Re: Asians under attack in the US... why?

Postby sophocles » Thu Apr 01, 2021 2:44 am

esperasave wrote:What's wrong with people immigrating here in the US or even young people at the border for better life and opportunities? What's world with McDonalds serving the whole world rather the universe and the rests like Microsoft, HP, Nike, Johnson and Johnson, Baxter Healthcare, Disney, Paramount pictures and many more.


Honey, you can't have it both ways. You can't shout from the rooftops that America is a racist country, and yet you crossed an ocean to be here, and you continue to choose to be here. You are welcome to leave and go back to your birth country where I assume racism does not exist. Go on, move along. :%))
sophocles
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 2343
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:28 pm
Location: Chicago
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 3313
Date of Birth: 17 Jul 1971
Gender: Male
Profession: lawyer
Hobbies/Interests: reading
Message: Write a message here

  • 1

Re: Asians under attack in the US... why?

Postby esperasave » Thu Apr 01, 2021 2:56 am

sophocles wrote:
esperasave wrote:You can name the virus even with yourself as SOPHOCIES VIRUS, or even to me ESPERASAVE VIRUS or much more as DONALD TRUMP VIRUS but we must STOP VIOLENCE TO ANYONE and most importantly nowadays to ASIAN AMERICANS. We ASIAN AMERICANS are the most respectful, peace loving and honest people in America and we also deserve to be treated as such. The other day, it was a major news all over in the US that a woman walking in the street, an ASIAN AMERICAN was almost killed when she was kicked in broad day light for all people to see in New York City but happened to be a senior citizen Filipina who is unnamed so far by the Press. I, myself has been serving my community through out the US in fighting the virus being an RN. I was brought in last year to New York City to help out until it zeroed out then came back to Los Angeles, my home base. Asian Americans like Filipinos are mostly Nurses, Doctors and other medical related professionals who were battling as frontliners to serve our community with outmost respect and dignity to all. And yet, we deserve those respect back to us. It is just unfortunate that this virus was spreading all over the world but we need each other's arm, we need each other's back, we need each other's own self to battle this virus. So courtesy, civility, appreciations and regard to each one another are all we need across the board to wrestle with the VIRUS and the pandemic.


You sound like you are responding to an MGI Q&A. No one is saying the violence against Asians, or any other race should continue. But, there is nothing wrong with "China virus" or "Wuhan virus". The virus came from Wuhan, China. Period.


I'm not a Beauty Queen but an RN. If you need to expand your horizon as a person, train like a Beauty Queen. They will train you how to present yourself to the public or to the world in a dignified and respectful way by honing your skills with correct way in answering questions, styling in costume and make up and intelligence with languages, history or current events. But I don't need to be trained anymore in any beauty camps because being an RN in itself taught or directed us with our profession to treat each person with high regard and in respectful way. Also, partly that's the reason why I got a license to practice in the Philippines, The UK and here in the United States over the years. They taught us how to use our brain and heart to serve our community in need. I've been serving my community especially homeless, undocumented or illegal immigrants, senior citizens and no insurance populations, those people who were marginalized in our community. But I don't need an award or recognition. I only need respect and courtesy because this is what I am signed for when I become an RN.
Last edited by esperasave on Thu Apr 01, 2021 3:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
esperasave
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 1601
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:24 am
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 708
Real Life Name/Nick: esperas
Date of Birth: 30 Aug 1973
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: medical
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: internet surfing
Message: Keep believing in the power of beauty in the human person

  • 1

Re: Asians under attack in the US... why?

Postby esperasave » Thu Apr 01, 2021 3:00 am

sophocles wrote:
esperasave wrote:What's wrong with people immigrating here in the US or even young people at the border for better life and opportunities? What's world with McDonalds serving the whole world rather the universe and the rests like Microsoft, HP, Nike, Johnson and Johnson, Baxter Healthcare, Disney, Paramount pictures and many more.


Honey, you can't have it both ways. You can't shout from the rooftops that America is a racist country, and yet you crossed an ocean to be here, and you continue to choose to be here. You are welcome to leave and go back to your birth country where I assume racism does not exist. Go on, move along. :%))


I can't just leave to anywhere, we are lock down with the pandemic so don't instruct people on how and where to go.
esperasave
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 1601
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:24 am
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 708
Real Life Name/Nick: esperas
Date of Birth: 30 Aug 1973
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: medical
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: internet surfing
Message: Keep believing in the power of beauty in the human person

  • 3

Re: Asians under attack in the US... why?

Postby sophocles » Thu Apr 01, 2021 3:08 am

esperasave wrote:
sophocles wrote:
esperasave wrote:I'm not a Beauty Queen but an RN. If you need to expand your horizon as a person, train like a Beauty Queen. They will train you how to present yourself to the public or to the world in a dignified and respectful way by honing your skills with correct way in answering questions, styling in costume and make up and intelligence with languages, history or current events. But I don't need to be trained anymore in any beauty camps because being an RN in itself taught or directed us with our profession to treat each person with high regard and in respectful way. Also, partly that's the reason why I got a license to practice in the Philippines, The UK and here in the United States over the years. They taught us how to use our brain and heart to serve our community in need. I've been serving my community especially homeless, illegal immigrants, senior citizens and no insurance populations, those people who were marginalized in our community. But I don't need an award or recognition. I only need respect and courtesy because this is what I am signed for when I become an RN.


Who cares if you're an RN. We're not talking about you, or the sterling qualities (real or imagined) you possess as an RN. We're talking about your views. You complain about racial profiling in the U.S. and you claim it is a usual occurrence. So, what's stopping you from moving to the U.K., or back to the Philippines? The answer: in spite of your whining, staying in the U.S. is the best option for YOU.
sophocles
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 2343
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:28 pm
Location: Chicago
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 3313
Date of Birth: 17 Jul 1971
Gender: Male
Profession: lawyer
Hobbies/Interests: reading
Message: Write a message here

  • 1

Re: Asians under attack in the US... why?

Postby esperasave » Thu Apr 01, 2021 3:20 am

sophocles wrote:
esperasave wrote:
sophocles wrote:
esperasave wrote:I'm not a Beauty Queen but an RN. If you need to expand your horizon as a person, train like a Beauty Queen. They will train you how to present yourself to the public or to the world in a dignified and respectful way by honing your skills with correct way in answering questions, styling in costume and make up and intelligence with languages, history or current events. But I don't need to be trained anymore in any beauty camps because being an RN in itself taught or directed us with our profession to treat each person with high regard and in respectful way. Also, partly that's the reason why I got a license to practice in the Philippines, The UK and here in the United States over the years. They taught us how to use our brain and heart to serve our community in need. I've been serving my community especially homeless, illegal immigrants, senior citizens and no insurance populations, those people who were marginalized in our community. But I don't need an award or recognition. I only need respect and courtesy because this is what I am signed for when I become an RN.


Who cares if you're an RN. We're not talking about you, or the sterling qualities (real or imagined) you possess as an RN. We're talking about your views. You complain about racial profiling in the U.S. and you claim it is a usual occurrence. So, what's stopping you from moving to the U.K., or back to the Philippines? The answer: in spite of your whining, staying in the U.S. is the best option for YOU.


I'm not whinning but trying to send the message through out the world rather the universe to STOP VIOLENCE against any race brought by pandemic. What about you? What kind of message that you can send to end this issue among ASIAN AMERICANS with the title of this forum. And tell me your mission.
esperasave
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 1601
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:24 am
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 708
Real Life Name/Nick: esperas
Date of Birth: 30 Aug 1973
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: medical
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: internet surfing
Message: Keep believing in the power of beauty in the human person

  • 3

Re: Asians under attack in the US... why?

Postby sophocles » Thu Apr 01, 2021 3:29 am

esperasave wrote:I'm not whinning but trying to send the message through out the world rather the universe to STOP VIOLENCE against any race brought by pandemic. What about you? What kind of message that you can send to end this issue among ASIAN AMERICANS with the title of this forum. And tell me your mission.



1. Whining not "whinning".

2. I don't give interviews. Sorry.
sophocles
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 2343
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:28 pm
Location: Chicago
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 3313
Date of Birth: 17 Jul 1971
Gender: Male
Profession: lawyer
Hobbies/Interests: reading
Message: Write a message here

Next

Return to GENERAL

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: bumblechic, Cecill, gudmorning, hotlove_90, hunkypanky, Jonathan Nguyen, kujosak9210, PeterPan2019, saske

beauty queens

© Missosology's International Pageant Coverages ©
Mister Supranational Miss Eco International Mister Universal Ambassador
Mister Supranational Miss Eco International Mister Universal Ambassador
Miss Intercontinental Mister International Miss Cosmopolitan World
Miss Intercontinental Mister International Miss Cosmopolitan World
Miss Grand International Face of Beauty International Miss Supermodel Worldwide
Miss Grand International Face of Beauty International Miss Supermodel Worldwide
Mister Global Miss Supranational Miss Earth
Mister Global Miss Supranational Miss Earth
Miss International Miss World Miss Universe
Miss International Miss World Miss Universe
Man of the World World Beauty Queen Manhunt International
Man of the World World Beauty Queen Manhunt International


contact us to advertise with missosology