MGI Latest Gimmickry LOL

Image
Forum rules
Welcome to Missosology! RULES: Freedom of speech allowed but 1. NO CROSSING LIMITS AS DIRECT RACIST REMARKS, NUDE OR VIOLENT PICS. 2. NO SPAMMING/FLOODING 3. NO ADVERTISING 4. NO BLACKMAILING/VIOLATING/DIVULGING PRIVACY/personal infos of members as posting their real life pic/real life name without their consent. 5. NO AVENGING/ATTACKING MEMBERS ON THEIR PHYSICAL LOOKS 6. NO REPUTATION BUTTON ABUSE. Any question, feel free to post in the Help Desk section till a Moderator/Admin responds. HAVE FUN!



  • 19

MGI Latest Gimmickry LOL

Postby Stoichio » Sat Mar 27, 2021 4:00 pm

    

I thought MGI has matured and became more professional after awarding Miss Scotland instead of bashing her body type like what they would always do in the past.


But after the Top 5, they pulled off another gimmickry by announcing that there was a tie-in the TOP 3! REALLY? =;)) =;)) =;))
Why can’t they simply say they are copying Miss Universe format? 8-} =;))
As if, people never knew their ways. But anyway, it’s their pageant and they can do any clownery they want to generate buzz about it in this age of social media. Truth be told, without social media, this pageant will still be an unknown pageant because major and distinguished media outlets in the world do not know about it and do not recognize it. MGI is lucky they have gullible and poor people in social media to easily buy in their gimmicks.
Quote
“POOR PEOPLE values entertainment, while the RICH values education and knowledge.
Unquote



Congratulations to Sam Bernardo. You were so classy in a pageant full of gimmickry.
But to be honest, she had the best and the CORRECT ANSWER among the TOP 3. And it was PERSONAL too.

Her answer was science based, that is why all countries and the experts (scientists) in the world actually prioritize the ELDERLIES and exclude 18 years old and below. They are excluded from vaccination because their anatomy and physiology still can generate the needed body immunity against Covid. But the elderlies are the most vulnerable. It has been said by the media million tines that they are the most vulnerable.

If this was the decision of the judges, it speaks a lot about them. THEY KNOW NOTHING.
THEY SIMPLY KNOW NOTHING AT ALL.


And by the way, congratulations to Abenah Appiah, Miss Earth Top 20 finisher representing Ghana 8-} :%))


Last edited by Stoichio on Sat Mar 27, 2021 5:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BRIBERS WITH A PURPOSE: Indonesia, China
User avatar
Stoichio
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
 
Posts: 19360
Joined: Wed Dec 17, 2008 8:21 am
Location: Alexandria
Country: Saint Pierre and Miquelon (pm)
Reputation: 19825
Date of Birth: 01 Jan 2011
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Number 1
Hobbies/Interests: Nature tripping
Message: God speed Misso!

  • 3

Re: MGI Latest Gimmickry LOL

Postby Geeyourhair » Sat Mar 27, 2021 4:13 pm

Stoichio wrote:
I thought MGI has matured and became more professional after awarding Miss Scotland instead of bashing her body type like what they would always do in the past.


But after the Top 5, they pulled off another gimmickry by announcing that there was a tie-in the TOP 3! REALLY? =;)) =;)) =;))
As if, people never knew their ways. But anyway, it’s their pageant and they can do any clownery they want to generate buzz about it in this age of social media. Because truthfully, without social media, this pageant will still be an unknown pageant because major and distinguished media outlets in the world do not know about it and do not recognize it.



Congratulations to Sam Bernardo. You were so classy in a pageant full of gimmickry.
But to be honest, she had the best and the CORRECT ANSWER among the TOP 3. And it was PERSONAL too.

Her answer was science based, that is why all countries and the experts (scientists) in the world actually prioritize the ELDERLIES and exclude 18 years old and below. They are excluded from vaccination because their anatomy and physiology still can generate the needed body immunity against Covid. But the elderlies are the most vulnerable. It has been said by the media million tines that they are the most vulnerable.

If this was the decision of the judges, it speaks a lot about them. THEY KNOW NOTHING.
THEY SIMPLY KNOW NOTHING AT ALL.


And by the way, congratulations to Abenah Appiah, Miss Earth Top 20 finisher representing Ghana 8-} :%))


I was actually ready to commend MGI for a job well done in terms of productions (they really excel in this area tbh)...I thought the top 5 was well deserved although I wonder how they immediately have the top 5 in the host's hands when the last candidate USA has not even finished her walk yet. Was it pre-determined? But anyway, the top 5 seems okay until they announce a top-3 tie? Really? How can there's a tie be a tie when it is very clear from the top-5 answers who should be the winner, which in my case--Guatemala. It was a clear gimmikry. I thought maybe Nawat wanted to crown the Philippines afterall. Then the top-3 answers which clearly the Philippine's answer was the best but Ghana este USA won...hmmm maybe because she spoke a little Thai?

Well...well...it is MGI, afterall! At least they put up a good show despite everything.

Congrats USA---she finally got a crown now after hopping pageants from Majors to ---- (you fill the blanks).
Last edited by Geeyourhair on Sat Mar 27, 2021 4:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Geeyourhair
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
 
Posts: 3214
Joined: Thu Sep 10, 2015 12:23 am
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 3207
Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1995
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Professional
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Hobbies/Interests: social media
Message: I love you all!

  • 3

Re: MGI Latest Gimmickry LOL

Postby DARNA. » Sat Mar 27, 2021 4:17 pm

Anyareeee :-O :-O :-O Mas hamak namang mas maganda yung sagot ni SamBer kaysa dun sa sunog na itim na tilapia sa uling... charrrrrr :%)) =;)) :%))

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNoT_8NA4VU


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FyDeCc0AO1s

ImageImage
User avatar
DARNA.
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.
 
Posts: 333
Joined: Wed May 20, 2015 5:51 pm
Country: Somalia (so)
Reputation: 788
Date of Birth: 05 Dec 1993
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Super Hero
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac: Rooster
Hobbies/Interests: Dress & Gowns
Message: Kung hindi mo mahanap ang solusyon sa problema mo, wag mo na yang problemahin, mamomroblema ka lang.

  • 6

Re: MGI Latest Gimmickry LOL

Postby Natalie Mendoza » Sat Mar 27, 2021 4:28 pm

they baited Filipinos yet again just like Miss World, it seems they gain attention through antagonistic principles but it works somehow to bring $. But it will devalue themselves in the long run.

Sam did well and likewise can flick this chapter and move on... because afterall she is more than just a beauty queen.

I wonder if BPCI will drop this pageant? Or are they going to keep sending Filipinas in this killing fields?

Last edited by Natalie Mendoza on Sat Mar 27, 2021 4:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.
User avatar
Natalie Mendoza
BEAUTY EXPERTS have very GOOD TASTE in beauty.
BEAUTY EXPERTS have very GOOD TASTE in beauty.
 
Posts: 2955
Joined: Sun Jan 18, 2009 4:07 am
Location: Australia Babeyy !!
Country: Australia (au)
Reputation: 1271
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Love
Hobbies/Interests: Jet SKi!

  • 1

Re: MGI Latest Gimmickry LOL

Postby Geeyourhair » Sat Mar 27, 2021 4:31 pm

Natalie Mendoza wrote:they baited Filipinos yet again just like Miss World, it seems they gain attention through antagonistic principles but it works somehow to bring $. But it will devalue themselves in the long run.

Sam did well and likewise can flick this chapter and move on... because afterall she is more than just a beauty queen

I wonder if BPCI will drop this pageant? Or are they going to keep sending Filipinas in this killing fields?



I do not think BPCI will drop this pageant. MGI could probably be now promoted as the next big title after International, with Supra gone. With Sam's win...expect Nawat and USA to be present during the BB. Pilipinas this year.
Geeyourhair
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
 
Posts: 3214
Joined: Thu Sep 10, 2015 12:23 am
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 3207
Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1995
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Professional
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Hobbies/Interests: social media
Message: I love you all!

  • 5

Re: MGI Latest Gimmickry LOL

Postby Stoichio » Sat Mar 27, 2021 4:41 pm

Natalie Mendoza wrote:they baited Filipinos yet again just like Miss World, it seems they gain attention through antagonistic principles but it works somehow to bring $. But it will devalue themselves in the long run.

Sam did well and likewise can flick this chapter and move on... because afterall she is more than just a beauty queen. That's why I always keep mentioning this because obviously there is more to life than pageants thats why dont get bent or invested so much let the train wrecks have that whilst we move forward.

I wonder if BPCI will drop this pageant? Or are they going to keep sending Filipinas in this killing fields?




Not entirely true, Natalie. There are indeed some (or many) Filipinos who follow this pageant because of its entertainment value, probably.


Abenah, when she represented Ghana in Miss Earth 2018, also tried hard to pull off host-country-native-language gimmick everytime she was interviewed by the media. And I’m sure that if she was good enough to qualify in the Q&A segment of the finals, she would do the same she did tonight (injected the native language of the host country in her answer.) But the judges in ME are intelligent, they won’t fall for gimmickry but content and authenticity in the answer. :D/ :D/
BRIBERS WITH A PURPOSE: Indonesia, China
User avatar
Stoichio
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
 
Posts: 19360
Joined: Wed Dec 17, 2008 8:21 am
Location: Alexandria
Country: Saint Pierre and Miquelon (pm)
Reputation: 19825
Date of Birth: 01 Jan 2011
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Number 1
Hobbies/Interests: Nature tripping
Message: God speed Misso!

  • 1

Re: MGI Latest Gimmickry LOL

Postby Natalie Mendoza » Sat Mar 27, 2021 4:50 pm

Geeyourhair wrote:
Natalie Mendoza wrote:they baited Filipinos yet again just like Miss World, it seems they gain attention through antagonistic principles but it works somehow to bring $. But it will devalue themselves in the long run.

Sam did well and likewise can flick this chapter and move on... because afterall she is more than just a beauty queen

I wonder if BPCI will drop this pageant? Or are they going to keep sending Filipinas in this killing fields?



I do not think BPCI will drop this pageant. MGI could probably be now promoted as the next big title after International, with Supra gone. With Sam's win...expect Nawat and USA to be present during the BB. Pilipinas this year.


I'm not sure about Miss Grand in our midst, it's like mold. ,
Miss Grand might ruin BPCI because it promotes prentious behaviours, token status and hypocritical understandings which will not work with our society.
Last edited by Natalie Mendoza on Sat Mar 27, 2021 5:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Natalie Mendoza
BEAUTY EXPERTS have very GOOD TASTE in beauty.
BEAUTY EXPERTS have very GOOD TASTE in beauty.
 
Posts: 2955
Joined: Sun Jan 18, 2009 4:07 am
Location: Australia Babeyy !!
Country: Australia (au)
Reputation: 1271
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Love
Hobbies/Interests: Jet SKi!

  • 3

Re: MGI Latest Gimmickry LOL

Postby renegade » Sat Mar 27, 2021 4:54 pm

Miss Grand's best is just top20 in Miss Earth and unplaced in Miss Universe. Nawat might not want this! But pinanalo pa rin si USA. I thought si Ms Czech Republic ang mananalo before the Q&A kung saan nanlamon si Sam. But if we based on the scores ng Swimsuit at Gown si Sam at US talaga ang dikit. Then sa Top10 speech nag ala Catriona Gray si Guatemala at biglang mataas ang score nya sa Gown kahit hindi ganun kaganda ang gown. Nagulat kami at ang galing pala ni Sam sa Q&A! Pansin ko rin antatangkad ng mga girls sa top5 - 5'10 and up dba? Indonesia is 6'0 tall.
"OUT OF THE ABUNDANCE OF THE HEART THE MOUTH SPEAKS..." ---MATTHEW 12:34



IF LOVE IS YOUR WEAKNESS, THEN YOU ARE THE STRONGEST PERSON IN THE WORLD...
User avatar
renegade
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 3065
Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:39 am
Location: QC
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 1213
Date of Birth: 08 Aug 1988
Gender: Male
Profession: full-time lover
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Hobbies/Interests: ANYTHING UNDER THE SUN FOR AS LONG AS I'M WITH U..
Message: FULL-TIME LOVER, FRIEND & COMPANION....:-)

  • 2

Re: MGI Latest Gimmickry LOL

Postby Geeyourhair » Sat Mar 27, 2021 4:56 pm

Stoichio wrote:
Natalie Mendoza wrote:they baited Filipinos yet again just like Miss World, it seems they gain attention through antagonistic principles but it works somehow to bring $. But it will devalue themselves in the long run.

Sam did well and likewise can flick this chapter and move on... because afterall she is more than just a beauty queen. That's why I always keep mentioning this because obviously there is more to life than pageants thats why dont get bent or invested so much let the train wrecks have that whilst we move forward.

I wonder if BPCI will drop this pageant? Or are they going to keep sending Filipinas in this killing fields?




Not entirely true, Natalie. There are indeed some (or many) Filipinos who follow this pageant because of its entertainment value, probably.


Abenah, when she represented Ghana in Miss Earth 2018, also tried hard to pull off host-country-native-language gimmick everytime she was interviewed by the media. And I’m sure that if she was good enough to qualify in the Q&A segment of the finals, she would do the same she did tonight (injected the native language of the host country in her answer.) But the judges in ME are intelligent, they won’t fall for gimmickry but content and authenticity in the answer. :D/ :D/


Your last sentence hits the bull's eye.

Filipinos (mostly gays) will still follow MGI because of two reasons: 1. MGI entertains like how Filipinos get entertained in bario fiesta's Miss Gay contest. MGI fits the mold in terms of entertainment value. 2. Filipinos love pageants and most watch pageants for as long as there is a Filipino competing may it be major or minor. So MGI will always be in the consciousness of the Filipinos for as long as there is a Filipino participating.

I will never be a fan of MGI but I watched the finals just to see how our reps is doing. Supporting the lady more than the pageant itself.
Last edited by Geeyourhair on Sat Mar 27, 2021 5:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Geeyourhair
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
 
Posts: 3214
Joined: Thu Sep 10, 2015 12:23 am
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 3207
Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1995
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Professional
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Hobbies/Interests: social media
Message: I love you all!

  • 2

Re: MGI Latest Gimmickry LOL

Postby Virginia Dalisay » Sat Mar 27, 2021 4:58 pm

The.Apprentice wrote:Have we even watched the same show?
Today's show was sleazy, cheap and tacky. Only the top 2 was correct and made sense. Though USA was the best choice, her eye lashes were messy as hell. Girl who gave them to her?
The swimsuit competition was as dignifying as a show in a local strip club in a third world country. The girls looked and behaved like strippers, and not even good ones at that. The hair flipping, the cheap walks, wtf were those poses too! The fake drama I can't.
The dresses are cheap and ill-fitting. WTF was Guatemala wearing also.
Lord knows why they took the crown out of the 2019 winner's head to put back on pretty much the exact same one on? No sense at all but k.
Btw the owner looks like a local pimp.
The fake ass drama at the end with the scores. Smells like tired fish.
And the host is taking forever to announce one name and can't hype a crowd to save his life.

"Class of Production in Miss France" Are you serious? Miss France is miles and miles ahead of ANY national or international pageant. Chile this is a reach =;))

This is not a serious pageant. And this is what y'all want Miss Universe to look like? I get it that Miss Universe has things to improve, but let's be serious for a minute and stop the non sense.


:=p :=p :=p

Tengene... medethrene sene yeng penget ne wenner ne tege ghene. Se Sember depet telege nenele eh... Tengene, negselete leng ng thei tepes nenele ne kehet cheke... chessssss =;)) =;)) =;))
ImageImage
User avatar
Virginia Dalisay
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
 
Posts: 2215
Joined: Fri May 02, 2014 1:02 pm
Country: Saint Lucia (lc)
Reputation: 3245
Date of Birth: 14 Feb 1991
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Archeologist
Hobbies/Interests: Live the life you love and Love the life you live.
Message: Never be a prisoner of your past. It was just a lesson, not a life sentence.

  • 1

Re: MGI Latest Gimmickry LOL

Postby Natalie Mendoza » Sat Mar 27, 2021 5:05 pm

Stoichio wrote:
Natalie Mendoza wrote:they baited Filipinos yet again just like Miss World, it seems they gain attention through antagonistic principles but it works somehow to bring $. But it will devalue themselves in the long run.

Sam did well and likewise can flick this chapter and move on... because afterall she is more than just a beauty queen. That's why I always keep mentioning this because obviously there is more to life than pageants thats why dont get bent or invested so much let the train wrecks have that whilst we move forward.

I wonder if BPCI will drop this pageant? Or are they going to keep sending Filipinas in this killing fields?




Not entirely true, Natalie. There are indeed some (or many) Filipinos who follow this pageant because of its entertainment value, probably.


Abenah, when she represented Ghana in Miss Earth 2018, also tried hard to pull off host-country-native-language gimmick everytime she was interviewed by the media. And I’m sure that if she was good enough to qualify in the Q&A segment of the finals, she would do the same she did tonight (injected the native language of the host country in her answer.) But the judges in ME are intelligent, they won’t fall for gimmickry but content and authenticity in the answer. :D/ :D/


I think the only reason why most Filipinos watched this pageant was because of Sam, I really admire how she still stood strong for her country whilst crying unhappy tears just to balance it out with that director. But is this really worth our women crying rivers just to be "used" in the end? For me no,, because it's a form of abuse

Anyway pageants are becoming so toxic these days it teaches Filipinos the wrong idealism and belittles real values. :O)
User avatar
Natalie Mendoza
BEAUTY EXPERTS have very GOOD TASTE in beauty.
BEAUTY EXPERTS have very GOOD TASTE in beauty.
 
Posts: 2955
Joined: Sun Jan 18, 2009 4:07 am
Location: Australia Babeyy !!
Country: Australia (au)
Reputation: 1271
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Love
Hobbies/Interests: Jet SKi!

  • 0

Re: MGI Latest Gimmickry LOL

Postby oforder » Sat Mar 27, 2021 5:10 pm

Stoichio wrote:
I thought MGI has matured and became more professional after awarding Miss Scotland instead of bashing her body type like what they would always do in the past.


But after the Top 5, they pulled off another gimmickry by announcing that there was a tie-in the TOP 3! REALLY? =;)) =;)) =;))
As if, people never knew their ways. But anyway, it’s their pageant and they can do any clownery they want to generate buzz about it in this age of social media. Because truthfully, without social media, this pageant will still be an unknown pageant because major and distinguished media outlets in the world do not know about it and do not recognize it.



Congratulations to Sam Bernardo. You were so classy in a pageant full of gimmickry.
But to be honest, she had the best and the CORRECT ANSWER among the TOP 3. And it was PERSONAL too.

Her answer was science based, that is why all countries and the experts (scientists) in the world actually prioritize the ELDERLIES and exclude 18 years old and below. They are excluded from vaccination because their anatomy and physiology still can generate the needed body immunity against Covid. But the elderlies are the most vulnerable. It has been said by the media million tines that they are the most vulnerable.

If this was the decision of the judges, it speaks a lot about them. THEY KNOW NOTHING.
THEY SIMPLY KNOW NOTHING AT ALL.


And by the way, congratulations to Abenah Appiah, Miss Earth Top 20 finisher representing Ghana 8-} :%))





other country who developed country they accept defeat then
if the philippino wanna be developed country should to know how to accept defeat.
oforder
NEWBIES are NEW members.
NEWBIES are NEW members.
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Sat Jan 21, 2017 7:18 am
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 1
Real Life Name/Nick: nathan
Date of Birth: 16 Jun 1996
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: en
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Chinese Zodiac: Rabbit
Hobbies/Interests: online
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: MGI Latest Gimmickry LOL

Postby oforder » Sat Mar 27, 2021 5:22 pm

Stoichio wrote:
Natalie Mendoza wrote:they baited Filipinos yet again just like Miss World, it seems they gain attention through antagonistic principles but it works somehow to bring $. But it will devalue themselves in the long run.

Sam did well and likewise can flick this chapter and move on... because afterall she is more than just a beauty queen. That's why I always keep mentioning this because obviously there is more to life than pageants thats why dont get bent or invested so much let the train wrecks have that whilst we move forward.

I wonder if BPCI will drop this pageant? Or are they going to keep sending Filipinas in this killing fields?




[size=150][color=#FF0080]Not entirely true, Natalie. There are indeed some (or many) Filipinos who follow this pageant because of its entertainment value, probably.


Abenah, when she represented Ghana in Miss Earth 2018, also tried hard to pull off host-country-native-language gimmick everytime she was interviewed by the media. And I’m sure that if she was good enough to qualify in the Q&A segment of the finals, she would do the same she did tonight (injected the native language of the host country in her answer.) But the judges in ME are intelligent, they won’t fall for gimmickry but content and authenticity in the answer.




-----------------------------------------------------------------------



Miss Earth Ghana 2018, right ? i'm not agree with you
oforder
NEWBIES are NEW members.
NEWBIES are NEW members.
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Sat Jan 21, 2017 7:18 am
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 1
Real Life Name/Nick: nathan
Date of Birth: 16 Jun 1996
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: en
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Chinese Zodiac: Rabbit
Hobbies/Interests: online
Message: Write a message here

  • 6

Re: MGI Latest Gimmickry LOL

Postby hauteegirl » Sat Mar 27, 2021 5:55 pm

kawawa lang mga pinoy na nagpapauto sa pageant na to. USA, Venezuela won without making Top 10 in votings or trending in twitter. laging kumakagat sa pain ang mga pinoy. Sinadya lagi ni nawatiti na laging tumatabi kay Sam kahit naman don kay Eva ganun din.. mga pinoy patola na, manhid pa. Bbpilipinas will not let go of MGI despite what Eva told them coz they lost Miss Universe and Supra franchise.
User avatar
hauteegirl
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
 
Posts: 7083
Joined: Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:03 am
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 9037
Real Life Name/Nick: Queen
Date of Birth: 14 Jan 2008
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: beauty queen
Hobbies/Interests: counting millions of $
Message: ahh shut up!

  • 4

Re: MGI Latest Gimmickry LOL

Postby vinusya » Sat Mar 27, 2021 6:25 pm

Minor Grand International :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz

Well, congrats to Miss Earth Ghana 2019 for winning the whole thing.
If everyone can be a beauty queen, what is hardwork?
Maybe there is no hardwork, only surgeries ?
User avatar
vinusya
GRAPHIC DESIGNERS are creative minds & beautifiers of the forum.
GRAPHIC DESIGNERS are creative minds & beautifiers of the forum.
 
Posts: 2469
Joined: Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:25 am
Location: Beijing
Country: China (cn)
Reputation: 244
Real Life Name/Nick: Nawatt
Date of Birth: 11 Aug 1994
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Red Haired Model
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: Net Surfing
Message: If everyone can be a beauty queen, what is hardwork? Confidence without being arrogant.

  • 1

Re: MGI Latest Gimmickry LOL

Postby lunica » Sat Mar 27, 2021 6:36 pm

Had Ph won, would you say the same thing???
Anyway, Congrats to USA.
MGI is done, we move on and focus on the brightr one, Miss Universe, that is. Lez go!!! :!! :!!
lunica
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 2373
Joined: Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:25 pm
Location: Thailand
Country: Thailand (th)
Reputation: 1758
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1997
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: model
Hobbies/Interests: modelling
Message: Write a message here

  • 3

Re: MGI Latest Gimmickry LOL

Postby Stoichio » Sat Mar 27, 2021 7:10 pm

lunica wrote:Had Ph won, would you say the same thing???
Anyway, Congrats to USA.
MGI is done, we move on and focus on the brightr one, Miss Universe, that is. Lez go!!! :!! :!!


Yes of course. Even if Sam would have won, it won’t change the fact that the TOP 3 TIE WAS A GIMMICKRY!
BRIBERS WITH A PURPOSE: Indonesia, China
User avatar
Stoichio
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
 
Posts: 19360
Joined: Wed Dec 17, 2008 8:21 am
Location: Alexandria
Country: Saint Pierre and Miquelon (pm)
Reputation: 19825
Date of Birth: 01 Jan 2011
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Number 1
Hobbies/Interests: Nature tripping
Message: God speed Misso!

  • 4

Re: MGI Latest Gimmickry LOL

Postby sleuth08 » Sat Mar 27, 2021 7:35 pm

CONGRATULATIONS TO ABENA.

MAKES ME WONDER IF SHE WORE THE GHANA SASH INSTEAD OF USA, WILL SHE STILL WIN?

ONCE AGAIN, BECAUSE ABENA WORE THE USA SASH, THE CROWN STAYS IN THE AMERICAN CONTINENT - 7 OUT OF 8 (IF DOMINICAN REP DID NOT RESIGN.

SAM WAS AMAZING. SHE DESERVES THE CROWN, BUT WE ALL KNOW ANGKOL WILL NOT CROWN A FIIPINA.

SO THE RUMOR THE TOP 5 IS ALREADY DETERMINED, PEOPLE SAY AS SOON AS THE LAST DELEGATE WALKED, THE NAMES OF THE TOP 5 ARE ALREADY LISTED.
sleuth08
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
 
Posts: 5094
Joined: Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:59 am
Location: toronto
Country: Canada (ca)
Reputation: 4920
Date of Birth: 10 Dec 1977
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: airline load controller
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: DESTROYING MISS EARTH HATERS
Message: It is not enough to succeed, OTHERS MUST FAIL

  • 0

Re: MGI Latest Gimmickry LOL

Postby globetrotter69 » Sat Mar 27, 2021 7:44 pm

what a fecked up pageant! A waste of crown! A waste of time! :@) :@) :@) as if tha Thai people will like that woman tbh :O)
globetrotter69
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.
 
Posts: 273
Joined: Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:23 pm
Country: United Kingdom (uk)
Reputation: 254
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1990
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: globetrotting
Hobbies/Interests: cottaging
Message: Write a message here

  • 2

Re: MGI Latest Gimmickry LOL

Postby goddessoxana27 » Sat Mar 27, 2021 9:07 pm

Nothing's new... Na-click bait na naman ni angkol now-what.
Mukhang nawawala sa airtime mga parokyano ni angkol...

Mategibembem na beh...
CREDITS TO THE OWNER OF THE POSTED ARTICLES, VIDEOS, AND PICTURES...

RESPECT, BEAUTY, HEALTHY, OBEDIENT, SMART and FRIENDLY, that's the essence of being a Goddess.
goddessoxana27
PAGEANT SPECIALISTS are seasoned ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT SPECIALISTS are seasoned ANALYSTS of pageantry.
 
Posts: 7025
Joined: Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:48 pm
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 4663
Real Life Name/Nick: DyosaGandah
Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1915
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: ----------------------------------
Hobbies/Interests: --------------------------
Message: Thank you for giving me a chance to become a member of this prestigious group.

  • 7

Re: MGI Latest Gimmickry LOL

Postby mybadname » Sun Mar 28, 2021 1:44 am

Madaming baklang hamog sa Pinas na walang class at patola sa mga gimik ng MGI. Nag enjoy kasi ang mga bayot sa ka cheapan kasi nakikita nila ang kanilang sarili.

Di ako maka relate. D ko kasi suportado yang Miss Grand. Like what I said, manalo man o matalo si Sam, it doesn't change the fact that her win is just "one time, big time." After few days makalimutan na. Taga nyo sa bato kung mali ako.
my name is bad but i am good

MissUniverse/MissEarth
User avatar
mybadname
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 2435
Joined: Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:07 am
Location: sweden
Country: Sweden (se)
Reputation: 3085
Real Life Name/Nick: ralph
Date of Birth: 19 Nov 1980
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: engineer
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: reading
Message: hello everyone

  • 3

Re: MGI Latest Gimmickry LOL

Postby ne0n » Sun Mar 28, 2021 1:59 am

To set the record straight, MGI is fun, and entertaining, and addicting. But one wonders in the end, if one has been taken for a ride.

Like seriously, a tie-in score for the top three? Right after crowning the 4th and 5th runner up? How convenient is that. And after a popular Queen made headlines in the pageant world last year after an emotional crowning moment, now everyone in Nawat's show appear to have crying fits just to illicit an emotional response yet still deem ineffective to the viewing audience.

I still prefer the organic, and authentic moments of real pageantry. Just saying.

User avatar
ne0n
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 1075
Joined: Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:03 am
Location: London
Country: United Kingdom (uk)
Reputation: 729
Real Life Name/Nick: ne0n
Date of Birth: 04 Apr 2010
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Medical
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: Pageants
Message: Write a message here

  • 2

Re: MGI Latest Gimmickry LOL

Postby Brenda Maita Lucrecia » Sun Mar 28, 2021 2:37 am

Doon sa tie breaker question, sino na nag judge, yun pa rin bang 5 previous MGI winners or si Nawat na? P@t#ng n# eh bukod sa panget eh chaka pa ng sagot nung nanalo. T#ngn@ m@h Nawat wag kang pupunta dito sa Pinas, mata mo lang walang latay bruha ka! =O/ >:< =O/
ITS BETTER TO SHOW YOUR BAD PERSONALITY.
THAN TO ACT LIKE AN ANGEL FULL OF PLASTICITY.

Image
User avatar
Brenda Maita Lucrecia
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 930
Joined: Thu Oct 16, 2014 1:55 pm
Location: Brunei
Country: Brunei (bn)
Reputation: 3291
Date of Birth: 07 Apr 1974
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Veterinarian
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: Cats & Dogs
Message: Never assume every Critic is a Hater. Not everyone is hating on U. Somebody is telling U the TRUTH.

  • 3

Re: MGI Latest Gimmickry LOL

Postby Chase » Sun Mar 28, 2021 2:48 am

goddessoxana27 wrote:Nothing's new... Na-click bait na naman ni angkol now-what.
Mukhang nawawala sa airtime mga parokyano ni angkol...

Mategibembem na beh...


and they made sure thar Sam stays up to the last two standing moment to maintain the number of views, para makuha ang standard rate ng advertisers, gahaha

but I must say Im a Sam convert, she can hold her own and she has improved a Ton in all aspects including in the simplest task of introducing herself very commanding

she deserves a better crown
User avatar
Chase
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 9055
Joined: Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:11 am
Location: Davao City
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 4128
Real Life Name/Nick: rick
Date of Birth: 07 Apr 2008
Gender: Male
Profession: Freelance Writer
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Pig
Hobbies/Interests: writing
Message: Life is like a beach, let us frolic

  • 0

Re: MGI Latest Gimmickry LOL

Postby Virginia Dalisay » Sun Mar 28, 2021 2:59 am

Sumisipsip kasi ang angkol niyo sa US, ang kapalit eh korona din para dun sa Obdumb.... secret close deal ika nga... :D/ [-X :D/
ImageImage
User avatar
Virginia Dalisay
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
 
Posts: 2215
Joined: Fri May 02, 2014 1:02 pm
Country: Saint Lucia (lc)
Reputation: 3245
Date of Birth: 14 Feb 1991
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Archeologist
Hobbies/Interests: Live the life you love and Love the life you live.
Message: Never be a prisoner of your past. It was just a lesson, not a life sentence.

  • 1

Re: MGI Latest Gimmickry LOL

Postby Busyboy » Sun Mar 28, 2021 3:33 am

Honestly, I thought GUATEMALA has it in the bag during the first round of QandA. She is very much deserving. USA stutters in some part. If there was a tie, it should have been only Philippines and Guatemala. The gimmickry was evident, and they didn't even try to hide it.

Anyway, congrats Abena!
THE BIG FOUR

MISS UNIVERSE-MISS WORLD-MISS EARTH-MISS INTERNATIONAL
User avatar
Busyboy
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 3286
Joined: Mon Jan 19, 2015 3:44 pm
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 3361
Date of Birth: 31 May 1984
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Hobbyist
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Chinese Zodiac: Rat
Hobbies/Interests: Travel/Trivia
Message: Write a message here

  • 1

Re: MGI Latest Gimmickry LOL

Postby Natalie Mendoza » Sun Mar 28, 2021 5:21 am

Chase wrote:
goddessoxana27 wrote:Nothing's new... Na-click bait na naman ni angkol now-what.
Mukhang nawawala sa airtime mga parokyano ni angkol...

Mategibembem na beh...


and they made sure thar Sam stays up to the last two standing moment to maintain the number of views, para makuha ang standard rate ng advertisers, gahaha

but I must say Im a Sam convert, she can hold her own and she has improved a Ton in all aspects including in the simplest task of introducing herself very commanding

she deserves a better crown



I agree.
Sam was my Supra bet yet they risked her for Grand which I always felt was the wrong choice. BPCI should drop this pageant because they are going to gain a huge backlash if they continue to enable our women to be abused in that pageant , BPCI is in damage control after losing the Miss Universe franchise and a backlash from the fan base would end them.


Miss World is not so blatantly disrespectful even though we know they have a grudge with Filipinos whilst banking on our queens through antagonism, but at least they don't hurt our women directly unlike Miss Grand who would confront our women face to face with there angst against Filipinos ... things like that makes me disgusted with pageants


Last edited by Natalie Mendoza on Sun Mar 28, 2021 5:40 am, edited 2 times in total.
User avatar
Natalie Mendoza
BEAUTY EXPERTS have very GOOD TASTE in beauty.
BEAUTY EXPERTS have very GOOD TASTE in beauty.
 
Posts: 2955
Joined: Sun Jan 18, 2009 4:07 am
Location: Australia Babeyy !!
Country: Australia (au)
Reputation: 1271
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Love
Hobbies/Interests: Jet SKi!

  • 2

Re: MGI Latest Gimmickry LOL

Postby hauteegirl » Sun Mar 28, 2021 5:29 am

lunica wrote:Had Ph won, would you say the same thing???
Anyway, Congrats to USA.
MGI is done, we move on and focus on the brightr one, Miss Universe, that is. Lez go!!! :!! :!!



Yes, if PH won... we still gonna say PH won another minor crown like over a hundred already.
User avatar
hauteegirl
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
 
Posts: 7083
Joined: Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:03 am
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 9037
Real Life Name/Nick: Queen
Date of Birth: 14 Jan 2008
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: beauty queen
Hobbies/Interests: counting millions of $
Message: ahh shut up!

  • 0

Re: MGI Latest Gimmickry LOL

Postby hauteegirl » Sun Mar 28, 2021 5:32 am

Alam na alam ko na na hindi mananalo si Sam. bibigyan lang sya ng placement to appease the pinoy fans at ang national director naman natin na hindi pinoy okay lang na mabastos tayo ni nawatiti
Last edited by hauteegirl on Sun Mar 28, 2021 6:53 am, edited 2 times in total.
User avatar
hauteegirl
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
 
Posts: 7083
Joined: Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:03 am
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 9037
Real Life Name/Nick: Queen
Date of Birth: 14 Jan 2008
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: beauty queen
Hobbies/Interests: counting millions of $
Message: ahh shut up!

  • 2

Re: MGI Latest Gimmickry LOL

Postby alihabibi » Sun Mar 28, 2021 5:33 am

lunica wrote:Had Ph won, would you say the same thing???
Anyway, Congrats to USA.
MGI is done, we move on and focus on the brightr one, Miss Universe, that is. Lez go!!! :!! :!!
Definitely NOT. Because Sam was the REAL winner. I was never a fan of Sam and her camp. They are too pageant patty for me. But men, Sam Bernardo was flawless during the competition. She came there to win and was really the one to beat. And yes ofcourse now we focus on Miss Universe because that is a more fair and relevant Beauty pageant. Miss Universe is a Big 5 pageant while MGI is still a minor pageant.
alihabibi
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 1034
Joined: Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:23 pm
Location: coolest place in canada
Country: Canada (ca)
Reputation: 851
Real Life Name/Nick: ali
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Gender: Male
Profession: MD
Chinese Zodiac: Dog
Hobbies/Interests: work work work and chat

Next

Return to GENERAL

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Abd-davao, artaestes, BOP, doogerman, esperasave, Guuy_15, Jayah, Jonathan Nguyen, micaelanueva, panchopolo, PeterPan2019, soshiaddict23, stuff

beauty queens

© Missosology's International Pageant Coverages ©
Mister Supranational Miss Eco International Mister Universal Ambassador
Mister Supranational Miss Eco International Mister Universal Ambassador
Miss Intercontinental Mister International Miss Cosmopolitan World
Miss Intercontinental Mister International Miss Cosmopolitan World
Miss Grand International Face of Beauty International Miss Supermodel Worldwide
Miss Grand International Face of Beauty International Miss Supermodel Worldwide
Mister Global Miss Supranational Miss Earth
Mister Global Miss Supranational Miss Earth
Miss International Miss World Miss Universe
Miss International Miss World Miss Universe
Man of the World World Beauty Queen Manhunt International
Man of the World World Beauty Queen Manhunt International


contact us to advertise with missosology