OPEN LETTER TO MISSOSOLOGY

Forum rules
Welcome to Missosology! RULES: Freedom of speech allowed but 1. NO CROSSING LIMITS AS DIRECT RACIST REMARKS, NUDE OR VIOLENT PICS. 2. NO SPAMMING/FLOODING 3. NO ADVERTISING 4. NO BLACKMAILING/VIOLATING/DIVULGING PRIVACY/personal infos of members as posting their real life pic/real life name without their consent. 5. NO AVENGING/ATTACKING MEMBERS ON THEIR PHYSICAL LOOKS 6. NO REPUTATION BUTTON ABUSE. Any question, feel free to post in the Help Desk section till a Moderator/Admin responds. HAVE FUN!

Re: OPEN LETTER TO MISSOSOLOGY

Postby firerprince » Sun Mar 21, 2021 2:53 pm

ClubEarthMisso wrote:I don't agree that Misso should bend to the will of supporters of that contest just because its the talk of the town. Its their website they can do what they want they can post what they want. Discretion is a two way street.

First Misso is more popular than that contest. The fact that you made this open letter in behalf of that contest proves that.

Second I'm sure you guys follow other pageant portals out there that cover that contest that should be enough to quench your glossy and glitz thirst. Misso does not have to follow suit.

Third I think there are much wiser pageant followers right now who does not easily blinded by superficial aspect of a beauty contest.

I'm not telling you what to think I'm just saying just because you like something does not mean others should too.

Hellow,

I believe every points you've written here (except no. 1) are established already. It's pretty clear that no one opposes Missosology's autonomy on choosing what pageants to elevate or not. Talking about the consequences is neither a suggestion nor a threat. It's merely explaining the possible challenges Missosology might face and its totally up to them to decide what their next moves will be.

Agree on your last statement though it would be ideal if fans would just support their chosen pageants and stfu when it comes to the pageants they don't. Org heads such as Nawat should be a prime example of this instead of the opposite. I for example stopped following a pageant when Ibasco won in 2017, spoke my disapproval after the pageant but never mentioned or followed it ever again since then. I mean it's that easy? You don't like a pageant? Don't mention them..easy.

Last edited by firerprince on Sun Mar 21, 2021 3:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
firerprince
MODERATORS are responsible to maintain order.

Real Life Name/Nick: JC
Date of Birth: 05 Mar 1997
Sexual Orientation: Not sure
Profession: Pageant Lurker
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: Pageantry?

Postby Rosa Mystica » Sun Mar 21, 2021 3:06 pm

Inaway kasi ni Nawat noon ang
missosology kaya siguro ganyan ang nangyari.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CC7IzzeowFw
[youtube]CC7IzzeowFw[/youtube]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7HyW57ORuE
[youtube]z7HyW57ORuE[/youtube]

Last edited by Rosa Mystica on Sun Mar 21, 2021 3:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.
[youtube]hi5Ob0AiVB8[/youtube]
ImageImage
Rosa Mystica
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Date of Birth: 08 Mar 1990
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Call Center Agent
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Hobbies/Interests: Movies
Message: Those who tried to break you are expecting you to be in fight mode. Conquer them with your peace.

Postby firerprince » Sun Mar 21, 2021 3:07 pm

robert schumann wrote:
RatedX wrote:Hay naku, 2018 pa lang sinasabi nang inuuto lang tayo ni Angkol para sumikat Cooking show nya. Pauto pa more naman tayo. 8-} 8-} 8-}

Dapat talaga noon pa binatawan na yang franchise na yan ng Bb. Pilipinas. Halata namang pinaasa lang tayo na kunyari mananalo tapos sa huli =D> =D> =D> =D> ang bagsak.

Best case scenario for Samantha ay runner-up. Pero malamang sa hindi ay =D> =D> =D> sya dahil petty d.o.m. ang ugali ni Angkol at tuwang-tuwa sya kapag =D> =D> tayo at naasar ang mga Pinoy sa Cooking show nya.

Sabi nga “Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me”.

May nabasa ako ng bahain daw natin ng message si Angkol, para mg sorry daw. Ang tatanga galore. Infairview, dami pala pinoy supporters ng contest na to. Kaya pinag ti tripan ang mga pinoy eh.

Oh honey believe me we have learned. I was the 1st person who unfollowed MGI when they accused Cat's victory as a cooking show, that's just low. Eva on 2018 deserves to place with all honesty but indeed the crown isn't within her reach. Samantha is a different case I'll just leave it like that.

Magtatagalog ako, elem ke neke subeybey tim nele dete. TBH, remdem ke hende nele ebebegey key Sem yeng kerene. Rener-ep segere :-D Elem ke tekbe ng esep ne engkel, epegpepeleben nye kerene ng Pelepens kese gesteng geste nye yeng genyen.

but I don't think Sam will be left out clapping at all lol 8-} Alam nilang ikakasira nila yun.
firerprince

Postby firerprince » Sun Mar 21, 2021 3:43 pm

ajsy0203 wrote:Despite the spectacular presentation, why some ND decided not to send their candidates at the pageant especially in 2019 and 2020 editions?

From 75 in 2018 (Myanmar) to 60 in 2019 (Venezuela) to 63 in 2020/21 (Thailand)

Although we are supporting Samantha Bernardo's journey to the crown, we also should look on their pageant system especially on the issue of transparency & fairness of the competition and why this pageant struggled to get more candidates?

Hi ajsy0203,

To be fair, initially in 2019 they have a lot of supposed candidates but some backed out due to the situation in Venezuela. Holding a pageant in a country like Venezuela is no joke and I believe number of candidates isn't the main priority that time, it's making sure all of them are safe and the pageant will be finished peacefully as planned. In this year, I mean do I even have to explain why? :%)) 63 finalists for a pandemic pageant is not bad at all. Understandable how other countries declined to participate.
firerprince

Postby Virginia Dalisay » Sun Mar 21, 2021 3:44 pm

Let bygones be bygones
Kung Diyos nga nakapagpapatawad
Tayo pa kaya......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-UQWvflb83U
[youtube]-UQWvflb83U[/youtube]

ImageImage
Virginia Dalisay
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.

Date of Birth: 14 Feb 1991
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Archeologist
Hobbies/Interests: Live the life you love and Love the life you live.
Message: Never be a prisoner of your past. It was just a lesson, not a life sentence.

Postby benchtel1978 » Sun Mar 21, 2021 4:07 pm

Balutin man ng ginto, MGI is as cheap as it can get!!!
benchtel1978
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.

Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1978
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: businessman
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: competitions

Postby sophocles » Sun Mar 21, 2021 7:09 pm

firerprince wrote:I believe every points you've written here (except no. 1) are established already. It's pretty clear that no one opposes Missosology's autonomy on choosing what pageants to elevate or not. Talking about the consequences is neither a suggestion nor a threat. It's merely explaining the possible challenges Missosology might face and its totally up to them to decide what their next moves will be.

Agree on your last statement though it would be ideal if fans would just support their chosen pageants and stfu when it comes to the pageants they don't. Org heads such as Nawat should be a prime example of this instead of the opposite. I for example stopped following a pageant when Ibasco won in 2017, spoke my disapproval after the pageant but never mentioned or followed it ever again since then. I mean it's that easy? You don't like a pageant? Don't mention them..easy.[/font][/center][/size]

Missosology is a public forum. It is not your place to dictate what people may or may not mention. You don't want to talk about Miss Earth because you disapprove of Ibasco's win? That's fine. Live with your silence.

On the other hand, some people think that MGI is a cheap pageant, and that Nawat is a piece of sh_t. They want to talk about it. Missosology should welcome their opinions in the same way that it respects your silence about Miss Earth. Live and let live.
sophocles
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 17 Jul 1971
Profession: lawyer
Hobbies/Interests: reading

Postby Angela » Sun Mar 21, 2021 8:02 pm

Who owns Missosology anyway? Why is he not doing anything about this war between MGI and Misso? Why is he not telling Misso members to be civil and stop bashing MGI?
Angela

Real Life Name/Nick: Angela
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Profession: Graphics Designer
Chinese Zodiac: Rabbit
Hobbies/Interests: dancing, pageants, reading, surfing Internet

Postby sophocles » Sun Mar 21, 2021 8:49 pm

Angela wrote:Who owns Missosology anyway? Why is he not doing anything about this war between MGI and Misso? Why is he not telling Misso members to be civil and stop bashing MGI?

It is not bashing when you are simply stating the truth. Fact: MGI is a cheap little known pageant, and Nawat is a piece of sh_t.
sophocles

Postby Bonitillo Campanella » Sun Mar 21, 2021 9:58 pm

Virginia Dalisay wrote:Korakk, I agree with you, MGI has now the glitz, glam and excitement which the Miss Universe of IMG is somewhat lacking... Time will tell, MGI might surpass Miss Universe if this trending will continue... 8-> 8-> 8-> 8-> 8-> 8->

you better preach girl!

>=p >=p >=p
Angela, gracias por hacer historia guapa!
=D>

Bonitillo Campanella

Real Life Name/Nick: Estibaliz Kloutier
Date of Birth: 01 Jul 1994
Profession: PR Maven
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Chinese Zodiac: Dog
Hobbies/Interests: Miss Universe, MW, MI

Postby Angela » Sun Mar 21, 2021 10:31 pm

sophocles wrote:
Angela wrote:Who owns Missosology anyway? Why is he not doing anything about this war between MGI and Misso? Why is he not telling Misso members to be civil and stop bashing MGI?

It is not bashing when you are simply stating the truth. Fact: MGI is a cheap little known pageant, and Nawat is a piece of sh_t.

Well, I am sure the virtually all the contestants who are competing this year will DISAGREE with you about Nawat and MGI. They all have nothing but nice things to say about him and his pageant.
Angela

Real Life Name/Nick: Angela
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Profession: Graphics Designer
Chinese Zodiac: Rabbit
Hobbies/Interests: dancing, pageants, reading, surfing Internet

Postby ajsy0203 » Sun Mar 21, 2021 10:49 pm

firerprince wrote:
ajsy0203 wrote:Despite the spectacular presentation, why some ND decided not to send their candidates at the pageant especially in 2019 and 2020 editions?

From 75 in 2018 (Myanmar) to 60 in 2019 (Venezuela) to 63 in 2020/21 (Thailand)

Although we are supporting Samantha Bernardo's journey to the crown, we also should look on their pageant system especially on the issue of transparency & fairness of the competition and why this pageant struggled to get more candidates?

Hi ajsy0203,

To be fair, initially in 2019 they have a lot of supposed candidates but some backed out due to the situation in Venezuela. Holding a pageant in a country like Venezuela is no joke and I believe number of candidates isn't the main priority that time, it's making sure all of them are safe and the pageant will be finished peacefully as planned. In this year, I mean do I even have to explain why? :%)) 63 finalists for a pandemic pageant is not bad at all. Understandable how other countries declined to participate.

Update by the forumer sleuth the number is now down to 59 candidates. Miss Universe will have over 70 girls if they will arrive in Florida in two months.
ajsy0203
PAGEANT HISTORIANS are walking encyclopedias of pageantry.

Real Life Name/Nick: AJ
Date of Birth: 05 Sep 1986
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Office Staff
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Hobbies/Interests: Teaching

Postby Virginia Dalisay » Mon Mar 22, 2021 1:01 am

sophocles wrote:

Goshhhhh :-O :-O :-O Sophocles, where does all your anger and hate towards Nawat and IMG are coming from? Tell us so we can understand and fathom your emotions clearly... :-O :-O :-O

ImageImage
Virginia Dalisay

Message: Never be a prisoner of your past. It was just a lesson, not a life sentence.

Postby mybadname » Mon Mar 22, 2021 2:09 am

Those are your perceptions that MGI is "BIG". I contest. None can still unseat what has been declared as BIG QUATRO. Even Misso's Big5 is not universally accepted. Ditto, with GB's Major Pageants. The world sees differently. You may drumbeat that it's big, but still that is your perception. Those perceptions are not the STANDARD the world sees. MGI was not even that popular in Thailand.

Kayo lang namang mga baklang hamog sa Pinas ang pilit na ipagdiinan na ito ay major. Palibhasa walang Miss Gay sa inyong Barangay ngayon dahil sa COVID. Kaya tigil tigilan nyo na ang mga imahinasyon nyo.

Some pageant fans would also say, we don't care if Sam will win or not. MGI is still nothing to the majority of the Filipinos. Wag nyong ipagdiinan na karamihan sa Pinoy ay alam ang pageant na ito. And if they know, they support it. Duh! Give us the statistics first. Baka iilan lang kayo na nangangarap ng gising. As long as Miss Universe is there, kakain pa ng napakaraming palay yan bago maungusan ang Miss Universe.

For the meantime, you better take your vaccine. Baka nag hallucinate na kayo.
Last edited by mybadname on Wed Mar 24, 2021 10:52 am, edited 2 times in total.
my name is bad but i am good

Miss Universe only and nothing else!
mybadname

Real Life Name/Nick: ralph
Date of Birth: 19 Nov 1980
Profession: engineer
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio

Postby Barbie Dahl » Mon Mar 22, 2021 2:34 am

JUICE KOH, NGAYON LANG UMARANGKADA ANG MGI, TAPOS INSEKYORA AT THREATENED KAGAD ANG IBA DITO. KALOKA! @-) @-) @-)

PWEDE HAYAAN NIYO MUNANG MATAPOS ANG MGI CORONATION NIGHT BAGO KAYO KUMUDA. BAKA YAN PA KASI ANG MAGING DAHILAN SA PAGKATALO NI SAM BER. =O/ =/ =O/
Barbie Dahl

Location: One beautiful heart is better than a thousand beautiful faces.
Date of Birth: 17 Dec 1991
Profession: Flower Arranger
Hobbies/Interests: Velvet Orchids
Message: Nagthrowback ka, tapos nakalagay sa caption...Pangit pa ako diyan. Bakeet, maganda ka na ba ngayon??

Postby Brenda Maita Lucrecia » Mon Mar 22, 2021 2:44 am

Hoyyyyy never kaming maiinsecure at matethreteaned diyan sa MGI circus na yan noh. Institusyon na ang big four kumpara diyan sa trying hard copycat na MGI na yan noh! >:< >:< >:<
ITS BETTER TO SHOW YOUR BAD PERSONALITY.
THAN TO ACT LIKE AN ANGEL FULL OF PLASTICITY.

Brenda Maita Lucrecia

Date of Birth: 07 Apr 1974
Profession: Veterinarian
Hobbies/Interests: Cats & Dogs
Message: Never assume every Critic is a Hater. Not everyone is hating on U. Somebody is telling U the TRUTH.

Postby hauteegirl » Mon Mar 22, 2021 2:47 am

Ligaya Magdalena wrote:Di niyo ba pansin mas pinag uusapan pa si Samantha Bernardo kaysa kay Rabiya kahit pa ng mga foreign bloggers... hmmmmmm, that tells a lot.

ikaw naman, di pa Miss Universe season no, alangan naman puro na lang Rabiya
hauteegirl

Real Life Name/Nick: Queen
Date of Birth: 14 Jan 2008
Profession: beauty queen
Hobbies/Interests: exotic plants hobbyist

Postby esperasave » Mon Mar 22, 2021 2:57 am

firerprince wrote:
robert schumann wrote:
RatedX wrote:Hay naku, 2018 pa lang sinasabi nang inuuto lang tayo ni Angkol para sumikat Cooking show nya. Pauto pa more naman tayo. 8-} 8-} 8-}

Dapat talaga noon pa binatawan na yang franchise na yan ng Bb. Pilipinas. Halata namang pinaasa lang tayo na kunyari mananalo tapos sa huli =D> =D> =D> =D> ang bagsak.

Best case scenario for Samantha ay runner-up. Pero malamang sa hindi ay =D> =D> =D> sya dahil petty d.o.m. ang ugali ni Angkol at tuwang-tuwa sya kapag =D> =D> tayo at naasar ang mga Pinoy sa Cooking show nya.

Sabi nga “Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me”.

May nabasa ako ng bahain daw natin ng message si Angkol, para mg sorry daw. Ang tatanga galore. Infairview, dami pala pinoy supporters ng contest na to. Kaya pinag ti tripan ang mga pinoy eh.

Oh honey believe me we have learned. I was the 1st person who unfollowed MGI when they accused Cat's victory as a cooking show, that's just low. Eva on 2018 deserves to place with all honesty but indeed the crown isn't within her reach. Samantha is a different case I'll just leave it like that.

Magtatagalog ako, elem ke neke subeybey tim nele dete. TBH, remdem ke hende nele ebebegey key Sem yeng kerene. Rener-ep segere :-D Elem ke tekbe ng esep ne engkel, epegpepeleben nye kerene ng Pelepens kese gesteng geste nye yeng genyen.

but I don't think Sam will be left out clapping at all lol 8-} Alam nilang ikakasira nila yun.

It's not a Tagalog lingo. That's a GAY lingo.
esperasave
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: esperas
Date of Birth: 30 Aug 1973
Profession: medical
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: internet surfing
Message: Keep believing in the power of beauty in the human person

Postby sophocles » Mon Mar 22, 2021 3:02 am

Angela wrote:
sophocles wrote:

Well, I am sure the virtually all the contestants who are competing this year will DISAGREE with you about Nawat and MGI. They all have nothing but nice things to say about him and his pageant.

Of course! What contestant would speak ill of a pageant while they are competing??? Hello?? Are you all there?

But those of us who have watched Nawat body shame contestants, or sabotage Catriona Gray, or speak ill of pinoys, know that MGI is a cheap excuse for a pageant.

It's not about hating MGI. It's about calling MGI and Nawat what they really are.
sophocles

Postby hauteegirl » Mon Mar 22, 2021 3:09 am

What Nawatiti did to Eva was very low class to the core. and you can't just blame it to, "oh that's what bitchy gay people do". Not at all, even educated bitchy people still can have class even under pressure. No matter how annoyed you are you still have to be composed especially you represent your own brand.

And yeah, there were few filipinos disagreeing and making hate comments in Misso FB but then those were just the ones who are vocal about it. But if you notice there are 3k who "liked" and agreed to it and some are just lazy to comment.
hauteegirl

Real Life Name/Nick: Queen
Date of Birth: 14 Jan 2008
Profession: beauty queen
Hobbies/Interests: exotic plants hobbyist

Postby Mona Lisa » Mon Mar 22, 2021 3:36 am

OMG, tama bang kainin ang
pride para lang sa 1 korona.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WEXIbQdoyGk
[youtube]WEXIbQdoyGk[/youtube]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4rNWFP7GNTU
[youtube]4rNWFP7GNTU[/youtube]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9P-1flck7qM
[youtube]9P-1flck7qM[/youtube]
LIFE BIGGEST TRAGEDY IS THAT WE GET OLD TOO SOON N WISE TOO LATE
ImageImage
Mona Lisa
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.

Date of Birth: 06 Feb 1991
Profession: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdVKZkfAkpk
Hobbies/Interests: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pwy8B-p-rDg
Message: We all live with the objective of being happy; our lives are all different and yet the same.

Postby IceCream.12 » Mon Mar 22, 2021 4:43 am

I still don't believe in that Pageant, I only watch it for the PREDICTION GAMES! =i =i
IceCream.12

Real Life Name/Nick: JVZan
Date of Birth: 12 Mar 1995
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Profession: College Instructor
Chinese Zodiac: Pig
Hobbies/Interests: Reading books Blogging
Message: “Always be a first rate version of yourself and not a second rate version of someone else.” ― Judy G

Postby Brenda Maita Lucrecia » Mon Mar 22, 2021 4:50 am

Nakuhhhhh Mona Lisa, at parang nabigla ka pa, eh yan naman talaga ang gustong gusto ng bruhang nawat na yan, yung may iyakan, may awayan, may drama at kung anu ano pang ka ek ekan at ka eklavukan para mas lalong pag usapan at lalong sumikat yang MGI niya.

Pwede ba, basang basa ko ang mga strategy niya at alam niya kung paano itrigger ang mga pinoy, dahil alam niyang mga patola tayo.

In short, inuuto at ginagamit tayong lahat ng bruhang yan for his own interests and motives. Its what lies beneath ika nga. =O/ =O/ =O/

Ohh hayan, tama ba yan, lasingin mo mga kandidata para may eksenang mangyari para mas pagusapan pa lalo yang cheapangang pageant niya. =O/ =O/ =O/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5TAhrDLkmVM
[youtube]5TAhrDLkmVM[/youtube]

Ohh heto pa, pinapatawad na daw niya mga pinoy at misso. Kalokah, bakeeeeet, naghingi ba tayo ng sorry sa kanya? =O/ =O/ =O/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzw8YblFH1w
[youtube]bzw8YblFH1w[/youtube]

Last edited by Brenda Maita Lucrecia on Mon Mar 22, 2021 5:58 am, edited 2 times in total.
ITS BETTER TO SHOW YOUR BAD PERSONALITY.
THAN TO ACT LIKE AN ANGEL FULL OF PLASTICITY.

Brenda Maita Lucrecia

Date of Birth: 07 Apr 1974
Profession: Veterinarian
Hobbies/Interests: Cats & Dogs
Message: Never assume every Critic is a Hater. Not everyone is hating on U. Somebody is telling U the TRUTH.

Postby andrenwandy » Mon Mar 22, 2021 5:23 am

sophocles wrote:That's your opinion. Here is mine: MGI is a farce. Nawat has proven himself time and again that he is lower than trash. You can see that by the way he treats women - both contestants and winners. This pageant spares no expense to appear glossy, but it is unmistakably cheap. From the fake fainting spell of a past winner, to the exaggerated body movements of contestants, and the "Stop the War" slogan, it is clear that MGI has no reason to exist. There is no honor/prestige in winning this pageant. Missosology was too generous in acknowledging MGI as a "minor" pageant. No one knows about this pageant outside of it's small circle of pageant-addicted beautician followers. In truth, Missosology should have referred to MGI as a "little known" pageant. That would have been more accurate.

You should refer all this shit to your ME :%)) :%))
ImageImage
andrenwandy

Real Life Name/Nick: andrew
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1981
Profession: kuli bangunan
Chinese Zodiac: Pig
Hobbies/Interests: gym, travelling

Postby supladoman » Mon Mar 22, 2021 6:17 am

Wala naman kasing kasabay ang minor pageant na yan kaya nasa kanila ang limelight ngayon. If I know pag sinabayan yan ng Miss Universe kakain ng alikabok yan just saying. Kaya kalmahan natin at enjoyin ang kanilang moment. Lol
supladoman

Date of Birth: 16 Apr 1991
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Profession: Programmer
Chinese Zodiac: Goat
Hobbies/Interests: Reading manga, watching anime, mobile games

Postby esperasave » Mon Mar 22, 2021 7:04 am

It doesn't matter whether the pageant is minor or major to consider but as long as it still in existence. That's all that matter. In this pandemic period, people are just lucky if everyone is alive. The virus doesn't discriminate whether you're poor or rich.
esperasave

Real Life Name/Nick: esperas
Date of Birth: 30 Aug 1973
Profession: medical
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: internet surfing
Message: Keep believing in the power of beauty in the human person

Postby Barbie Dahl » Mon Mar 22, 2021 7:31 am

Brenda Maita Lucrecia wrote:
Ohh hayan, tama ba yan, lasingin mo mga kandidata para may eksenang mangyari para mas pagusapan pa lalo yang cheapangang pageant niya. =O/ =O/ =O/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5TAhrDLkmVM
[youtube]5TAhrDLkmVM[/youtube]

Ohhh weno naman, inggit ka lang kasi Brenda dahil masaya at nag eenjoy ang mga kandidata dahil hindi boring ang MGI kumpara diyan sa BIG FOUR niyo na nilulumot na at pinaglumaan na ng panahon. Eeeewww... :D/ :D/ :D/ :D/ :D/ :D/ =;)) =;)) =;))
Barbie Dahl

Location: One beautiful heart is better than a thousand beautiful faces.
Date of Birth: 17 Dec 1991
Profession: Flower Arranger
Hobbies/Interests: Velvet Orchids
Message: Nagthrowback ka, tapos nakalagay sa caption...Pangit pa ako diyan. Bakeet, maganda ka na ba ngayon??

Postby Virginia Dalisay » Mon Mar 22, 2021 8:04 am

Oh ayan mainit init pa, Hellow daw
sa mga haters niya sabi ni Nawat.
:%)) :%)) :%)) =;)) =;)) =;)) :%)) :%)) :%))

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xWI8xafGnlA
[youtube]xWI8xafGnlA[/youtube]

ImageImage
Virginia Dalisay

Postby ajsy0203 » Mon Mar 22, 2021 9:59 am

andrenwandy wrote:
sophocles wrote:That's your opinion. Here is mine: MGI is a farce. Nawat has proven himself time and again that he is lower than trash. You can see that by the way he treats women - both contestants and winners. This pageant spares no expense to appear glossy, but it is unmistakably cheap. From the fake fainting spell of a past winner, to the exaggerated body movements of contestants, and the "Stop the War" slogan, it is clear that MGI has no reason to exist. There is no honor/prestige in winning this pageant. Missosology was too generous in acknowledging MGI as a "minor" pageant. No one knows about this pageant outside of it's small circle of pageant-addicted beautician followers. In truth, Missosology should have referred to MGI as a "little known" pageant. That would have been more accurate.

You should refer all this shit to your ME :%)) :%))

No wonder why Indonesians are taking MGI seriously especially when they allegedly rigged the voting to eliminate Samantha's automatic Top 20 slot by pitting her against Miss Cambodia. Their alleged scheme was backfired that led to Miss Cambodia's win in the voting and Top 20 slot. I'm not gonna shock if MGI scored high TV ratings in Indonesia because of their aggressiveness.
ajsy0203

Real Life Name/Nick: AJ
Date of Birth: 05 Sep 1986
Profession: Office Staff
Hobbies/Interests: Teaching

Postby Rosa Mystica » Mon Mar 22, 2021 11:38 am

Kalokahhh... ano itetch?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPLwhk--I3U
[youtube]YPLwhk--I3U[/youtube]
[youtube]hi5Ob0AiVB8[/youtube]
ImageImage
Rosa Mystica

Date of Birth: 08 Mar 1990
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Call Center Agent
Hobbies/Interests: Movies
Message: Those who tried to break you are expecting you to be in fight mode. Conquer them with your peace.

PreviousNext

Return to GENERAL