Puerto Rico to host 70th Miss World on Dec 16, 2021

Re: Puerto Rico to host 70th Miss World on Dec 16, 2021

Postby The.Apprentice » Tue Mar 30, 2021 10:20 am

Bro, are people still hating on Stephanie? She's literally what Julia always wanted. A true MW prototype.
She's very good, well-spoken and frankly she did a great job as Miss World. She wasn't my bet in 2016 but she really turned it out during her year! Give credit where credit is due.
Some of y'all hate way too much while your representatives either don't know how to speak or reply to a final question or simply get a placement. Focus on your girls and keep it moving.
If she joined Miss Universe right now, IMG would give her the crown in two seconds. wtf are y'all hating about.

The.Apprentice
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.

Date of Birth: 13 May 1990
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Engineer
Hobbies/Interests: Pageantry

Postby Bonitillo Campanella » Tue Mar 30, 2021 4:51 pm

The.Apprentice wrote:Bro, are people still hating on Stephanie? She's literally what Julia always wanted. A true MW prototype.
She's very good, well-spoken and frankly she did a great job as Miss World. She wasn't my bet in 2016 but she really turned it out during her year! Give credit where credit is due.
Some of y'all hate way too much while your representatives either don't know how to speak or reply to a final question or simply get a placement. Focus on your girls and keep it moving.
If she joined Miss Universe right now, IMG would give her the crown in two seconds. wtf are y'all hating about.

lt's because this is a Filipino web site and they felt like Catriona should've won MW 2016 and she was robbed. :-*

They should focus on Cat winning Miss Universe 2018 instead of hating on Stephanie, look, l am not a huge fan of Stephanie either but it is what it is. Her win is so 5 years ago, like, literally :)>-

so it's OK, in the end everybody wins >:D<
Angela, gracias por hacer historia guapa!
=D>

Bonitillo Campanella
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: Estibaliz Kloutier
Date of Birth: 01 Jul 1994
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: PR Maven
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Chinese Zodiac: Dog
Hobbies/Interests: Miss Universe, MW, MI

Postby Oma-san » Fri Apr 02, 2021 1:45 am

Bonitillo Campanella wrote:
The.Apprentice wrote:Bro, are people still hating on Stephanie? She's literally what Julia always wanted. A true MW prototype.

lt's because this is a Filipino web site and they felt like Catriona should've won MW 2016 and she was robbed. :-*

They should focus on Cat winning Miss Universe 2018 instead of hating on Stephanie, look, l am not a huge fan of Stephanie either but it is what it is. Her win is so 5 years ago, like, literally :)>-

If this is a Filipino website then why are you superstar Johnny? And why are all the others allowed to co-exist and have influence over the moderators and admins?
Oma-san
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Real Life Name/Nick: Elle
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Sexual Orientation: Bicurious
Profession: Associate Professor
Hobbies/Interests: love, love, love my girls

Postby rockondude » Fri Apr 02, 2021 4:16 am

Pinoys can never let it go they been suffering and acting bitter for YEARS about Catriona is honestly so sad they won Miss Universe and yet they are still hurt. Funny Thing is Catriona was not even near the Miss world crown she was like 4 runner up.
There is no excellent beauty that hath not some strangeness in the proportion.
rockondude
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: julian
Date of Birth: 15 Aug 1985
Sexual Orientation: Not sure
Profession: Student
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Hobbies/Interests: i like to go to the gym
Message: There is no excellent beauty that hath not some strangeness in the proportion.

Postby Bonitillo Campanella » Fri Apr 02, 2021 11:18 pm

Oma-san wrote:

If this is a Filipino website then why are you superstar Johnny? And why are all the others allowed to co-exist and have influence over the moderators and admins?

l meant to say that most users live in the Philippines.

BTW, can't believe you called me Johnny :-* :"> :D/ :%))
=D>

Bonitillo Campanella

Postby Oma-san » Sat Apr 03, 2021 9:00 am

Oma-san wrote:

l meant to say that most users live in the Philippines.

BTW, can't believe you called me Johnny :-* :"> :D/ :%))

No doubt. Who can overlook the seditious bottom?
Oma-san

Postby Oma-san » Sat Apr 03, 2021 9:03 am

rockondude wrote:

Pinoys can never let it go they been suffering and acting bitter for YEARS about Catriona is honestly so sad they won Miss Universe and yet they are still hurt. Funny Thing is Catriona was not even near the Miss world crown she was like 4 runner up.

Catriona was not the only one to win that crown. There were literally 11 out of the top 15 who deserved it more than your crook Stephanie. She perfectly represents a bulk of Puerto Rican pageantry crooks and goons that's why we can't digest statements like she's the best MW. Perhaps yes with all the money poured in to win her crown and continue her Miss World association.
Oma-san

Postby koji » Sun Apr 04, 2021 8:52 am

"Miss World is Puerto Rico!" %-( Miss Universe 2001 is still playing in my head. ~X(
koji

Real Life Name/Nick: joey
Date of Birth: 05 May 1989
Profession: Farmer
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: beauty pageant

Postby manoypoe » Mon Apr 05, 2021 6:43 pm

I think, Filipinos must be happy that Julia preferred Stephanie over Catriona. If she crowned Catriona, we wont be having our 4th Miss Universe and one of the best, if not the best Miss Universe ever. Let bygones be bygones. Things oftentimes happen for a reason. Catriona was destined for a greatness and if she won Miss World, she would end up like Megan Young in the Philippines.

As for Stephanie, I think, she is a very likable Queen and if not, then Julia wont hire her for the longest time.
manoypoe
MODERATORS are responsible to maintain order.

Date of Birth: 15 Apr 1975
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Assassin of Idiots
Hobbies/Interests: Web surfing

Postby Bonitillo Campanella » Mon Apr 05, 2021 7:01 pm

manoypoe wrote:I think, Filipinos must be happy that Julia preferred Stephanie over Catriona. If she crowned Catriona, we wont be having our 4th Miss Universe and one of the best, if not the best Miss Universe ever. Let bygones be bygones. Things oftentimes happen for a reason. Catriona was destined for a greatness and if she won Miss World, she would end up like Megan Young in the Philippines.

As for Stephanie, I think, she is a very likable Queen and if not, then Julia wont hire her for the longest time.

truer words have never been spoken. l remember seing Stephanie win in 2016 and l was LIVID because l wanted either Catriona or Yaritza to win MW but then when Catriona joined Binibining l knew she was gonna win that and also Miss Universe. IT WAS ALL MEANT TO BE 8-> 8-> 8-> 8->
=D>

Bonitillo Campanella

Postby Oma-san » Tue Apr 06, 2021 3:12 am

To be honest, I don't like Catriona as much as Pia because they both have their pros and cons and Catriona doesn't relate to the masses frankly as the other Filipino queens did. For this reason, I didn't pick her for Miss World 2016 but would have her anyday over Stephanie.

Catriona's Miss Universe win was deserving though it felt too predictable. And also H'hen Nie would've made a more interesting winner in my opinion. I think Catriona should've competed in 2017! Not just because I think the winner, Demi-Leigh was simply a pretty face but the edition was so boring. And we know what the Filipino camp brought to Miss Universe 2018 with the lava thing and all.

Demi-Leigh is outworldly pretty and fresh but I think she would make a better Miss Earth or Miss International since her performance was not outstanding enough for a most-viewed pageant as Miss Universe.
Oma-san

Postby rockondude » Tue Apr 06, 2021 4:02 am

koji wrote:"Miss World is Puerto Rico!" %-( Miss Universe 2001 is still playing in my head. ~X(

Hopefully so we can still see you talking about it and been salty 20 years later. Face it Denise Destroyed the competition. It was basically Denise and the other girls all night. Denise was THE FAVORITE sense day one.
There is no excellent beauty that hath not some strangeness in the proportion.
rockondude

Real Life Name/Nick: julian
Date of Birth: 15 Aug 1985
Profession: Student
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Hobbies/Interests: i like to go to the gym
Message: There is no excellent beauty that hath not some strangeness in the proportion.

Postby Oma-san » Tue Apr 06, 2021 1:31 pm

Is there a psychiatrist who can deal with delusional ity? We don't want to face something that is not real.
Oma-san

Postby Guuy_15 » Wed Apr 07, 2021 7:27 pm

Damn, 5 years later and people STILL bitter.

I wish had the power like Stephanie does, to continue to have people in their feelings after all this time.

That is some boss level type of control.
Guuy_15

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1979
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Profession: Lots.
Hobbies/Interests: Sex, Love and Videotape

Postby Georgina_Sparks » Wed Apr 07, 2021 8:32 pm

It's been 5 years and velociraptor del vajayjay's instagram followers still can't reach 90k :!! With today's social media's power and influence that tells you something. Her fraudulent victory was a joke. Even the Miss universe clapper Mariam el To Cuyo has more followers than that cross-eyed gremlin. Only Puerkorikuokacacans believe her reign was somehow decent :%))
Georgina_Sparks
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.

Date of Birth: 04 Jun 1997
Profession: I don't respond to peasants or anyone below me =)
Hobbies/Interests: ✈ $ ♥ ☠ ☀ ♔

Postby Nina Cleopatra » Wed Apr 07, 2021 9:31 pm

That's not the issue. The issue is now because of Queen Steph, Puerto Rico is above Philippines in both MW and Miss Universe. So they are rabbid about it. Same with Miss Gwand, Puerto Rico has all the International Crowns and they don't. So they are desperate to get that Grand Crown. The problem is more complex than you think. :)>-
Nina Cleopatra
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1984
Profession: Queen
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Hobbies/Interests: Be Pampered
Message: Who's in charge of the girls?.. I'M IN CHARGE OF THE GIRLS!

Postby Jonathan Nguyen » Wed Apr 07, 2021 10:32 pm

Guuy_15 wrote:

I wish had the power like Stephanie does, to continue to have people in their feelings after all this time.

Stephanie indeed has a power. That’s why they keep suffering from her even though 5 years have gone by already.

Jonathan Nguyen
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
AMBASSADORS represent their country.

Real Life Name/Nick: Jonathan Nguyen
Date of Birth: 10 Aug 1997
Profession: Software Developer
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: Miss Universe and Miss World

Postby Bonitillo Campanella » Wed Apr 07, 2021 10:55 pm

Nina Cleopatra wrote:

That's not the issue. The issue is now because of Queen Steph, Puerto Rico is above Philippines in both MW and Miss Universe. So they are rabbid about it. Same with Miss Gwand, Puerto Rico has all the International Crowns and they don't. So they are desperate to get that Grand Crown. The problem is more complex than you think. :)>-

l am just trying to be Miss Congeniality girl =;))
=D>

Bonitillo Campanella

Postby Oma-san » Fri Apr 09, 2021 7:50 am

Georgina_Sparks wrote:It's been 5 years and velociraptor del vajayjay's instagram followers still can't reach 90k :!! With today's social media's power and influence that tells you something. Her fraudulent victory was a joke. Even the Miss universe clapper Mariam el To Cuyo has more followers than that cross-eyed gremlin. Only Puerkorikuokacacans believe her reign was somehow decent :%))

Hahahaha. Facts? Why do you call her velociraptor? And did she win using her vajj? She looks like a horse-donkey not a dinosaur. That's chutkeyka chupacabra riviera.
Last edited by Oma-san on Fri Apr 09, 2021 7:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Oma-san

Postby Oma-san » Fri Apr 09, 2021 7:52 am

Guuy_15 wrote:

You do have the power of being the slave who defends fake prestige.
Oma-san

Postby mrgary » Fri Apr 09, 2021 1:51 pm

I guess it'll be Puerto Rico who will become Miss World 2021. SMH!
mrgary
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 15 May 1969
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Businessman
Hobbies/Interests: Piano-playing, Blogging, Traveling

Postby Guuy_15 » Fri Apr 09, 2021 2:28 pm

Damn, so many people stay swallowing the bitter pill.

It must taste delicious.
Guuy_15

Postby Georgina_Sparks » Fri Apr 09, 2021 6:14 pm

Oma-san wrote:
Georgina_Sparks wrote:It's been 5 years and velociraptor del vajayjay's instagram followers still can't reach 90k :!! With today's social media's power and influence that tells you something. Her fraudulent victory was a joke. Even the Miss universe clapper Mariam el To Cuyo has more followers than that cross-eyed gremlin. Only Puerkorikuokacacans believe her reign was somehow decent :%))

Hahahaha. Facts? Why do you call her velociraptor? And did she win using her vajj? She looks like a horse-donkey not a dinosaur. That's chutkeyka chupacabra riviera.

Question is does that walking phlegm even have a vaj to begin with? Stephanie's so called victory remains to be the biggest scam in the world of pageantry hence she is not as popular as Catriona or Manushi. Her 80k something followers are mostly borikuakans and bots =;)) Don't even get me started with the most disgusting swine of all time Zuleykadocus. She was the load that should have been flushed down the toilet
Georgina_Sparks

Date of Birth: 04 Jun 1997
Profession: I don't respond to peasants or anyone below me =)
Hobbies/Interests: ✈ $ ♥ ☠ ☀ ♔

Postby Guuy_15 » Fri Apr 09, 2021 6:25 pm

Bitter Bitter Bitter Bitter Bitter

=b Stay Mad =0
Guuy_15

Postby Oma-san » Sat Apr 10, 2021 4:06 am

Georgina_Sparks wrote:
Oma-san wrote:

Question is does that walking phlegm even have a vaj to begin with? Stephanie's so called victory remains to be the biggest scam in the world of pageantry hence she is not as popular as Catriona or Manushi. Her 80k something followers are mostly borikuakans and bots =;)) Don't even get me started with the most disgusting swine of all time Zuleykadocus. She was the load that should have been flushed down the toilet

Denise and Stephanie make Zuleyka look fair. Zuleyka is more talented than those two. You can see it in her real life. Zuleyka may not be a successful actress but she has had success as an entrepreneur. During the pageant, it was her plastic surgery and wrong packaging that turned off the haters.
Oma-san

Postby Guuy_15 » Sat Apr 10, 2021 4:20 am

=b Stay Mad =0
Guuy_15

Postby manoypoe » Sat Apr 10, 2021 6:55 pm

Stop the endless bickering, Covid is just lurking. Just enjoy life and support the pageant you want to support. :=p :=p =D> =D>
manoypoe

Date of Birth: 15 Apr 1975
Profession: Assassin of Idiots
Hobbies/Interests: Web surfing

Postby Oma-san » Mon Apr 12, 2021 9:45 am

On a hindsight, I remember what a joke it was that black Latinos particularly Mario God of Beauty and Atomik were so racist in being dismissive of Asian candidates. Then there was also an Asian/Filipina Negrito who would jump in. They were on the bitch Puerto Rican squad (70% of the Misso Puerto Ricans) and even on the same camp as Eurocentric Hashim.
It didn't make sense to me how they could pull down our queens (back then Miss Philippines, Thailand, Japan, etc. were mostly non-mixed) and still not expect racism to exist in the world.
Mostly they would jump the bandwagon and defend all those queens who were bashed because of their credibility. Many of these latina queens were white. But when it came to Zuleyka or any other Queen with black ancestry, they would triple their energy tenfold without admitting that Zuleyka and a few others were even partially black to begin with =;))
Oma-san

Postby Guuy_15 » Mon Apr 12, 2021 7:02 pm

:D/ Stay Mad =0
Guuy_15

Postby taleyblue » Tue Apr 13, 2021 9:51 am

16 December is 17 December morning of Thailand too?? Thailand late than Puerto Rico 11 hours right?
taleyblue

Date of Birth: 17 Apr 1981
Profession: God of beauty!
Hobbies/Interests: Running ,Gym & beauty pageant
Message: Once You Start Believing In Yourself, Magic Starts Happening!

PreviousNext

Return to Miss World