Samantha Bernardo's Chances of Winning MGI 2020

Image
Forum rules
Welcome to Missosology! RULES: Freedom of speech allowed but 1. NO CROSSING LIMITS AS DIRECT RACIST REMARKS, NUDE OR VIOLENT PICS. 2. NO SPAMMING/FLOODING 3. NO ADVERTISING 4. NO BLACKMAILING/VIOLATING/DIVULGING PRIVACY/personal infos of members as posting their real life pic/real life name without their consent. 5. NO AVENGING/ATTACKING MEMBERS ON THEIR PHYSICAL LOOKS 6. NO REPUTATION BUTTON ABUSE. Any question, feel free to post in the Help Desk section till a Moderator/Admin responds. HAVE FUN!



  • 2

Samantha Bernardo's Chances of Winning MGI 2020

Postby La Tierra » Mon Feb 22, 2021 5:51 am

    

Hello, everyone and welcome to La Reina. Today, we focus on Miss Grand International as we assess Samantha Bernardo and her chances of winning the golden crown. Will she breeze through the competition or will the perennial MGI obstacles prove to be too big for her?



HOLA! COME VISIT AND JOIN OUR GROWING FAMILY!

YOUTUBE: https://www.youtube.com/c/LaReinaDeBelleza

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/lareinapaginaoficial
La Tierra
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 575
Joined: Fri Oct 28, 2016 8:55 am
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 465
Real Life Name/Nick: AAA
Date of Birth: 01 Feb 1981
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: BPO
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Hobbies/Interests: Internet, Music, Fashion, Current Events
Message: https://youtube.com/c/LaReinaDeBelleza

  • 1

Re: Samantha Bernardo's Chances of Winning MGI 2020

Postby La Tierra » Mon Feb 22, 2021 5:51 am

https://youtu.be/HVYEovyH5DY

In case the link didn't post in the original post. :}
HOLA! COME VISIT AND JOIN OUR GROWING FAMILY!

YOUTUBE: https://www.youtube.com/c/LaReinaDeBelleza

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/lareinapaginaoficial
La Tierra
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 575
Joined: Fri Oct 28, 2016 8:55 am
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 465
Real Life Name/Nick: AAA
Date of Birth: 01 Feb 1981
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: BPO
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Hobbies/Interests: Internet, Music, Fashion, Current Events
Message: https://youtube.com/c/LaReinaDeBelleza

  • 1

Re: Samantha Bernardo's Chances of Winning MGI 2020

Postby esperasave » Mon Feb 22, 2021 3:58 pm

Are you still doubtful of her chances considering her experience in the pageant world? Just take it with a grain of salt so you'll hold your horses. Don't be bothered no more. Eventhough it was kinda rough throughout the world for so long, she'll come right straight to it to conquer over the pandemic and restore our country's honor with dignity.
esperasave
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 1421
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:24 am
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 592
Real Life Name/Nick: esperas
Date of Birth: 30 Aug 1973
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: medical
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: internet surfing
Message: Keep believing in the power of beauty in the human person

  • 1

Re: Samantha Bernardo's Chances of Winning MGI 2020

Postby Virginia Dalisay » Wed Feb 24, 2021 6:02 am

I have faith in Samantha that she will bring home the crown this time... >=p >=p >=p <:-P
ImageImage
User avatar
Virginia Dalisay
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
 
Posts: 1980
Joined: Fri May 02, 2014 1:02 pm
Country: Saint Lucia (lc)
Reputation: 2955
Date of Birth: 14 Feb 1991
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Archeologist
Hobbies/Interests: Live the life you love and Love the life you live.
Message: Never be a prisoner of your past. It was just a lesson, not a life sentence.

  • 0

Re: Samantha Bernardo's Chances of Winning MGI 2020

Postby Poseidon88 » Wed Feb 24, 2021 7:49 am

Uhaw n uhaw si ateng
Poseidon88
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.
 
Posts: 60
Joined: Mon Oct 19, 2020 5:33 am
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 45
Real Life Name/Nick: Cool Guy
Date of Birth: 12 Apr 1988
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Model
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: Pageant
Message: I would like to join the forum about pageants

  • 0

Re: Samantha Bernardo's Chances of Winning MGI 2020

Postby La Tierra » Thu Feb 25, 2021 4:20 pm

Poseidon88 wrote:Uhaw n uhaw si ateng


Agree. We mentioned that as one of her strengths.
She’s determined and hungry for that opportunity to win a crown for the Philippines.
HOLA! COME VISIT AND JOIN OUR GROWING FAMILY!

YOUTUBE: https://www.youtube.com/c/LaReinaDeBelleza

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/lareinapaginaoficial
La Tierra
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 575
Joined: Fri Oct 28, 2016 8:55 am
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 465
Real Life Name/Nick: AAA
Date of Birth: 01 Feb 1981
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: BPO
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Hobbies/Interests: Internet, Music, Fashion, Current Events
Message: https://youtube.com/c/LaReinaDeBelleza

  • 0

Re: Samantha Bernardo's Chances of Winning MGI 2020

Postby batobato » Fri Feb 26, 2021 5:05 am

The highest she could possibly achieve is 1st runner up

Nawat doesnt like Filipinos and the Philippines, he will never crown any Filipina the guy is only after clout from the Filipinos
batobato
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 1180
Joined: Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:53 am
Location: Manila
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 1187
Date of Birth: 05 Mar 1989
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Wanderer
Hobbies/Interests: Getting lost

  • 0

Re: Samantha Bernardo's Chances of Winning MGI 2020

Postby La Tierra » Fri Feb 26, 2021 6:00 am

batobato wrote:The highest she could possibly achieve is 1st runner up

Nawat doesnt like Filipinos and the Philippines, he will never crown any Filipina the guy is only after clout from the Filipinos


Funny you mentioned that because we listed that as one of the biggest obstacles for Samantha to overcome.
We are hopeful though that Samantha delivers a stellar performance that it renders that problem irrelevant.
HOLA! COME VISIT AND JOIN OUR GROWING FAMILY!

YOUTUBE: https://www.youtube.com/c/LaReinaDeBelleza

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/lareinapaginaoficial
La Tierra
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 575
Joined: Fri Oct 28, 2016 8:55 am
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 465
Real Life Name/Nick: AAA
Date of Birth: 01 Feb 1981
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: BPO
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Hobbies/Interests: Internet, Music, Fashion, Current Events
Message: https://youtube.com/c/LaReinaDeBelleza

  • 0

Re: Samantha Bernardo's Chances of Winning MGI 2020

Postby batobato » Fri Feb 26, 2021 8:10 am

La Tierra wrote:
batobato wrote:The highest she could possibly achieve is 1st runner up

Nawat doesnt like Filipinos and the Philippines, he will never crown any Filipina the guy is only after clout from the Filipinos


Funny you mentioned that because we listed that as one of the biggest obstacles for Samantha to overcome.
We are hopeful though that Samantha delivers a stellar performance that it renders that problem irrelevant.



Samantha will definitely deliver. I have faith with her on that matter it's just I don't trust the unprofessional pageant owner
batobato
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 1180
Joined: Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:53 am
Location: Manila
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 1187
Date of Birth: 05 Mar 1989
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Wanderer
Hobbies/Interests: Getting lost

  • 1

Re: Samantha Bernardo's Chances of Winning MGI 2020

Postby Zinnia » Fri Feb 26, 2021 9:35 am


I feel bad for her that she end up competing Miss Grand International pageant. But I wish her all the best! Still better than not competing international pageant at all before her age retire from pageantry.





Also, I have a strong feeling that there is a marriage proposal waiting to happen her boyfriend is preparing for Sam, just incase something unfortunate will happen to Samatha's placement at MGI. I see that scenarios many times on many beautyqueens who didn't make it, who are suddenly got engaged after the pageant lol. I think he's a nice guy. He's always been supportive to Samantha's pageant journey from day1.... We always see him during the screening day, announcement of candidates of Bb. Pilipinas, to coronation night....... And we all know that Bb. Pilipinas season is very long like 2-3 months long, and he is in the Philippines the whole time to support Samantha. Even chose to be stuck in the Philippines last year when the country is on a strict lockdown. I would never forget him during the announcement of Bb. Pilipinas candidates where he gave a showstopper scene arriving with boquet of flowers congratulating Samantha Awww =33 =33 =33


Goodluck Samantha! >=p >=p >=p
Image
User avatar
Zinnia
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.
 
Posts: 12442
Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:33 am
Location: Greenhills, San Juan
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 7464
Date of Birth: 02 Apr 1995
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: student
Hobbies/Interests: Pageants, Fashion, Music, Food
Message: Shamcey brought me on misso! ♥♥

  • 0

Re: Samantha Bernardo's Chances of Winning MGI 2020

Postby La Tierra » Fri Feb 26, 2021 2:41 pm

esperasave wrote:Are you still doubtful of her chances considering her experience in the pageant world? Just take it with a grain of salt so you'll hold your horses. Don't be bothered no more. Eventhough it was kinda rough throughout the world for so long, she'll come right straight to it to conquer over the pandemic and restore our country's honor with dignity.


That was an honest question for everyone.
In the video we discussed what makes her a strong delegate as well as things that make this journey an arduous one.
It’s no walk in the park, especially for a Filipina competing at MGI.

You can’t romanticize being hopeful if you intend to win.
There should be better appreciation of your advantages and disadvantages coming into a competition and the same goes for pageant fans. Cheers. :}
HOLA! COME VISIT AND JOIN OUR GROWING FAMILY!

YOUTUBE: https://www.youtube.com/c/LaReinaDeBelleza

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/lareinapaginaoficial
La Tierra
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 575
Joined: Fri Oct 28, 2016 8:55 am
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 465
Real Life Name/Nick: AAA
Date of Birth: 01 Feb 1981
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: BPO
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Hobbies/Interests: Internet, Music, Fashion, Current Events
Message: https://youtube.com/c/LaReinaDeBelleza

  • 0

Re: Samantha Bernardo's Chances of Winning MGI 2020

Postby La Tierra » Fri Feb 26, 2021 2:45 pm

Zinnia wrote:
I feel bad for her that she end up competing Miss Grand International pageant. But I wish her all the best! Still better than not competing international pageant at all before her age retire from pageantry.





Also, I have a strong feeling that there is a marriage proposal waiting to happen her boyfriend is preparing for Sam, just incase something unfortunate will happen to Samatha's placement at MGI. I see that scenarios many times on many beautyqueens who didn't make it, who are suddenly got engaged after the pageant lol. I think he's a nice guy. He's always been supportive to Samantha's pageant journey from day1.... We always see him during the screening day, announcement of candidates of Bb. Pilipinas, to coronation night....... And we all know that Bb. Pilipinas season is very long like 2-3 months long, and he is in the Philippines the whole time to support Samantha. Even chose to be stuck in the Philippines last year when the country is on a strict lockdown. I would never forget him during the announcement of Bb. Pilipinas candidates where he gave a showstopper scene arriving with boquet of flowers congratulating Samantha Awww =33 =33 =33


Goodluck Samantha! >=p >=p >=p


I don’t know about the marriage proposal but I understand your reservation.
MGI is the hardest pageant to crack and during Eva’s time they weren’t too friendly towards the Philippines.
HOLA! COME VISIT AND JOIN OUR GROWING FAMILY!

YOUTUBE: https://www.youtube.com/c/LaReinaDeBelleza

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/lareinapaginaoficial
La Tierra
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 575
Joined: Fri Oct 28, 2016 8:55 am
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 465
Real Life Name/Nick: AAA
Date of Birth: 01 Feb 1981
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: BPO
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Hobbies/Interests: Internet, Music, Fashion, Current Events
Message: https://youtube.com/c/LaReinaDeBelleza

  • 0

Re: Samantha Bernardo's Chances of Winning MGI 2020

Postby esperasave » Sun Feb 28, 2021 2:58 am

La Tierra wrote:
Zinnia wrote:
I feel bad for her that she end up competing Miss Grand International pageant. But I wish her all the best! Still better than not competing international pageant at all before her age retire from pageantry.





Also, I have a strong feeling that there is a marriage proposal waiting to happen her boyfriend is preparing for Sam, just incase something unfortunate will happen to Samatha's placement at MGI. I see that scenarios many times on many beautyqueens who didn't make it, who are suddenly got engaged after the pageant lol. I think he's a nice guy. He's always been supportive to Samantha's pageant journey from day1.... We always see him during the screening day, announcement of candidates of Bb. Pilipinas, to coronation night....... And we all know that Bb. Pilipinas season is very long like 2-3 months long, and he is in the Philippines the whole time to support Samantha. Even chose to be stuck in the Philippines last year when the country is on a strict lockdown. I would never forget him during the announcement of Bb. Pilipinas candidates where he gave a showstopper scene arriving with boquet of flowers congratulating Samantha Awww =33 =33 =33


Goodluck Samantha! >=p >=p >=p


I don’t know about the marriage proposal but I understand your reservation.
MGI is the hardest pageant to crack and during Eva’s time they weren’t too friendly towards the Philippines.


The marriage proposal your talking about is something private. Samantha is representing our country right now as Miss Grand International Philippines. She'll get there after she crossed the bridge in competing.
esperasave
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 1421
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:24 am
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 592
Real Life Name/Nick: esperas
Date of Birth: 30 Aug 1973
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: medical
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: internet surfing
Message: Keep believing in the power of beauty in the human person

  • 0

Re: Samantha Bernardo's Chances of Winning MGI 2020

Postby esperasave » Sun Feb 28, 2021 3:00 am

Zinnia wrote:
I feel bad for her that she end up competing Miss Grand International pageant. But I wish her all the best! Still better than not competing international pageant at all before her age retire from pageantry.





Also, I have a strong feeling that there is a marriage proposal waiting to happen her boyfriend is preparing for Sam, just incase something unfortunate will happen to Samatha's placement at MGI. I see that scenarios many times on many beautyqueens who didn't make it, who are suddenly got engaged after the pageant lol. I think he's a nice guy. He's always been supportive to Samantha's pageant journey from day1.... We always see him during the screening day, announcement of candidates of Bb. Pilipinas, to coronation night....... And we all know that Bb. Pilipinas season is very long like 2-3 months long, and he is in the Philippines the whole time to support Samantha. Even chose to be stuck in the Philippines last year when the country is on a strict lockdown. I would never forget him during the announcement of Bb. Pilipinas candidates where he gave a showstopper scene arriving with boquet of flowers congratulating Samantha Awww =33 =33 =33


Goodluck Samantha! >=p >=p >=p


Don't feel bad because there's 70 countries competing especially during this pandemic. Those candidates, I'm pretty sure are happy to enjoy the break of this pandemic situation.
esperasave
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 1421
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:24 am
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 592
Real Life Name/Nick: esperas
Date of Birth: 30 Aug 1973
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: medical
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: internet surfing
Message: Keep believing in the power of beauty in the human person

  • 0

Re: Samantha Bernardo's Chances of Winning MGI 2020

Postby RatedX » Sun Feb 28, 2021 9:24 am

Enjoy na lang nya free vacation nya sa Thailand, too bad she was sent to a crappy pageant (Dapat sa Miss Globe na lang sya pinadala, mas better chance nya doon). She’ll be lucky if she gets a runner-up placement because we all know Nawat hates the Philippines’ sash and takes joy in teasing and tormenting Filipino fans (like that exists for this cooking show, LOL). Worst case scenario (and probably what will happen) is that she’ll clap like her two predecessors, just to annoy the few Filipinos who even bother watching this cooking show.
Big FOUR pageants: Miss Universe, Miss World, Miss International and Miss Earth
All other pageants are MINOR pageants.

BINGO Sandwich Cookies - Official Food Sponsor of Miss Grand Empty Seats
User avatar
RatedX
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 3330
Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:59 am
Country: Singapore (sg)
Reputation: 3011
Date of Birth: 25 Dec 1991
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Mayor of "El Tocuyo, Venezuela!"
Hobbies/Interests: Making bashers miserable
Message: Only Bingo cookies can help 'stop the war" =;))


Return to GENERAL

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: hulk17, Jonathan Nguyen, oscarbacatanjr, patsryan20, rontogom014, thechosenone, touchedbyanangel

beauty queens

© Missosology's International Pageant Coverages ©
Mister Supranational Miss Eco International Mister Universal Ambassador
Mister Supranational Miss Eco International Mister Universal Ambassador
Miss Intercontinental Mister International Miss Cosmopolitan World
Miss Intercontinental Mister International Miss Cosmopolitan World
Miss Grand International Face of Beauty International Miss Supermodel Worldwide
Miss Grand International Face of Beauty International Miss Supermodel Worldwide
Mister Global Miss Supranational Miss Earth
Mister Global Miss Supranational Miss Earth
Miss International Miss World Miss Universe
Miss International Miss World Miss Universe
Man of the World World Beauty Queen Manhunt International
Man of the World World Beauty Queen Manhunt International


contact us to advertise with missosology