Ingat Esperasave at Galunggong

Forum rules
Welcome to Missosology! RULES: Freedom of speech allowed but 1. NO CROSSING LIMITS AS DIRECT RACIST REMARKS, NUDE OR VIOLENT PICS. 2. NO SPAMMING/FLOODING 3. NO ADVERTISING 4. NO BLACKMAILING/VIOLATING/DIVULGING PRIVACY/personal infos of members as posting their real life pic/real life name without their consent. 5. NO AVENGING/ATTACKING MEMBERS ON THEIR PHYSICAL LOOKS 6. NO REPUTATION BUTTON ABUSE. Any question, feel free to post in the Help Desk section till a Moderator/Admin responds. HAVE FUN!

Ingat Esperasave at Galunggong

Postby Violeta Urduja » Wed Nov 11, 2020 2:59 am

kakadelete lang nila ng profile ni HILDA ANGHELITA.
ayaw yata nila ng binabash si Rabiya, ayun minartial law nila dito.

Now i know kung bakit naubos ang mga tao dito.
Baka idelete na rin nila ako dito so back na lang ako sa Netflix
BYE MISSO :"> :"> :">

Last edited by Violeta Urduja on Wed Nov 11, 2020 3:29 am, edited 2 times in total.
ImageThe first principle of a free society is an untrammeled flow of words in an open forum.
Violeta Urduja
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Date of Birth: 08 Dec 1993
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Travel Guide
Hobbies/Interests: Dancing
Message: Great winds are powerless to disturb the water of a deep well.

Re: Ingat Esperasave at Galunggong

Postby esperasave » Wed Nov 11, 2020 3:10 am

Violeta Urduja wrote:

If that is the case, they wanted somebody to silence him/her for whatever reason I don't know and beyond my comprehension. I am not bashing Rabiya but how come that people with color and Michelle Gumabao's got tons of bashers here but nobody have taken them down. They are below the belt when writing them up but they're still existing and continue to promulgate negativity. Some people they write trash but I don't. I see to it that my messages are with sense and sensibility only.
esperasave
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: esperas
Date of Birth: 30 Aug 1973
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: medical
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: internet surfing
Message: Keep believing in the power of beauty in the human person

Postby Hu Yu Hai Ding » Wed Nov 11, 2020 3:50 am

Ganyan talaga dito , ang asar talo.
NAASAR SILA KAY HILDA... AYUN DINELETE NILA.
SO SILA ANG TALO. =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))
ImageImage
Hu Yu Hai Ding
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.

Date of Birth: 12 Sep 1997
Profession: Student
Hobbies/Interests: Multimedia
Message: Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.

Postby ElsaHimala » Wed Nov 11, 2020 5:04 am

esperasave wrote:
Violeta Urduja wrote:

If that is the case, they wanted somebody to silence him/her for whatever reason I don't know and beyond my comprehension. I am not bashing Rabiya but how come that people with color and Michelle Gumabao's got tons of bashers here but nobody have taken them down. They are below the belt when writing them up but they're still existing and continue to promulgate negativity. Some people they write trash but I don't. I see to it that my messages are with sense and sensibility only.

Jane Austen is that chu? talaga namang Sense and Sensibility =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) what is next ? Pride and Prejudice? =;)) =;)) =;))
ElsaHimala
SUPER SONICS are SPEEDIEST posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: La Au-nhor
Date of Birth: 07 Dec 1920
Profession: Fortune Teller
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Hobbies/Interests: Tarot and Crystal Ball reading

Postby ElsaHimala » Wed Nov 11, 2020 5:06 am

Hu Yu Hai Ding wrote:Ganyan talaga dito , ang asar talo.

Mabuti nabawasan ng isa ang alternicks mo. Gawa ka pa ng dalawa =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))
ElsaHimala

Real Life Name/Nick: La Au-nhor
Date of Birth: 07 Dec 1920
Profession: Fortune Teller
Hobbies/Interests: Tarot and Crystal Ball reading

Postby esperasave » Wed Nov 11, 2020 5:14 am

ElsaHimala wrote:
esperasave wrote:
Violeta Urduja wrote:

Jane Austen is that chu? talaga namang Sense and Sensibility =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) what is next ? Pride and Prejudice? =;)) =;)) =;))

Pride and Prejudice were already been taken before.
Last edited by esperasave on Wed Nov 11, 2020 5:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
esperasave

Postby esperasave » Wed Nov 11, 2020 5:15 am

ElsaHimala wrote:
Hu Yu Hai Ding wrote:Ganyan talaga dito , ang asar talo.

Mabuti nabawasan ng isa ang alternicks mo. Gawa ka pa ng dalawa =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))

If you pay me a million kisses. That's all I need. It's getting cold here in Los Angeles because winter is coming up and I'm cold blooded right now. I need kisses so I become warm blooded and comfy in my chair.
Last edited by esperasave on Wed Nov 11, 2020 6:13 am, edited 2 times in total.
esperasave

Postby AsiaCavalan » Wed Nov 11, 2020 5:16 am

Sana nga nuon pa binura ang alternick na yon. Buti naman at nabawasan ng isa . Hirap kaya ang maging Jekyll and Hyde na nag uusap, pano kaya ginagawa ni bading yon =;))
AsiaCavalan

Date of Birth: 01 Aug 1982
Profession: sabi?
Hobbies/Interests: wala talaga

Postby esperasave » Wed Nov 11, 2020 5:57 am

Wait Until I give you some commentaries about what should be done to win a title for Rabiya. I'm just too busy with things going on with my personal and work related stuffs that needs to be done. It's my priority right now but I promise to get it done asap. I will give you a taste of it now. But just one. First op, I would like to advice Rabiya to undergo self defense training like judo, karate or martial arts while she is still preparing for her international competition. Self defense is important to her because maraming tao ang manghihipo sa kanya. Hihipuhan yung gown nya, magugusot. Hihipuhan yung buhok nya, maglulugay lugay. Hihipuan yung mukha nya, masisira make up nya. If ever, somebody is gonna act out on it, at least sya kaya nyang akto akto yung mga tao na ganyan. Besides, si Steve Harvey is a dead beat dad. Nireklamo na sya ng kanyang anak sa pulis kasi nanggugulpi. If Steve Harvey is gonna beat her for whatever reason in the final's night, there she is, Rabiya will know how to defend herself physically, unahan na nyang aktohin si Steve. Basic self defense can only be 2 days and she will know the basic. Even Ruffa G. advises her teenagers to undergo the same so they can defend themselves if they don't want people to do things they don't like. Secondly, gawin nyang pakwela yung casual interview nya para matuwa si Steve, alam mo na dead beat dad. Oto Otohin baga sya para hindi ma upset si Steve. Pero pagdating ng formal interview. Well, those interviews are very excruciating in nature because, they'll ask them about nonconventioanal and sentational questions, like abortion, marijuana use, death penalty etc which was actually been asked to several contestants like Catriona. Rabiya needs to answer them straight forward, serious in her face and with a punchline, this is the most important. Just like Venus with Major, Major, Major. Pia with world rather universe. Catriona with silver linings. And even her Ate Michelle Gumabao with Bring It On. On the other hand, if her Ate Michelle will be a judge, don't worry about the score she will receive from her if Ate Michelle will give her a score of 1. It will simply be eliminated because the lowest and highest score in the competition will be eliminated. Just like what the other Filipino judges were given to the Filipino contestants, there were reports that they were given them low scores. However, the scores that they have received from them are just in the basura, they are being eliminated. You know for sure, her Ate Michelle will have a sweet revenge but it's not gonna happen that way. Don't even be happy if a certain judge gives you all high scores, they are also being eliminated because it's a bias score meaning one judge were giving one candidate all high scores but the rest of the contestants were just receiving minimal or average scores so again, those scores tabulated will be eliminated. If you are a judge and wanted your score be counted, it should be up par with all the judge's spread sheets so the computer won't think that you're just bias because she is your countryman or one of your friends. You know computers are made to be perfect. They are perfectionist and thinks very fast, no one can outsmart them. Hindi sila maiisahan. This is all for the meantime and I will see you soon again here.
Last edited by esperasave on Wed Nov 11, 2020 6:34 am, edited 2 times in total.
esperasave

Postby esperasave » Wed Nov 11, 2020 6:23 am

AsiaCavalan wrote:Sana nga nuon pa binura ang alternick na yon. Buti naman at nabawasan ng isa . Hirap kaya ang maging Jekyll and Hyde na nag uusap, pano kaya ginagawa ni bading yon =;))

Nagawa nya yun kasi may multiple personality sya. In one instance, she/he can be this and another, towards something.
esperasave

Postby Elyerno Zabagguri » Wed Nov 11, 2020 12:32 pm

BAKA NAMAN KASI SANDAMAKMAK ANG ALTER NICKS NI HILDA ANGHELITA KAYA DINELETE NG ADMINS.

ALAM KO BAWAL NA BAWAL SA MISSOSOLOGY FORUMS ANG MAY MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS.
B*TCHES, THE QUEEN OF JERJER IS BACK!
Elyerno Zabagguri

Real Life Name/Nick: Superstar Elyerno
Date of Birth: 02 Sep 1988
Profession: Writer
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: Beauty Pageants

Postby esperasave » Thu Nov 12, 2020 9:00 am

I pray to those affected with two typhoons that came over. Praying for all your safety and for all of your lives. God Bless you All.
esperasave

Postby esperasave » Sat Nov 14, 2020 3:32 am

I'm very thankful that missosology gave me this spot dedicated to my views and opinions. But anyway, I'm really so saddened that the people of Marikina has to endure sacrifices and sufferings to this saddest part of the typhoon seasons consecutively. It's really my hope that in the future, it won't happen again because it's really unbearable even just to look at this people with so much pain facing the calamities in biblical proportion. In this regard, I would like to express my personal opinions on how to create change and build a stronger tomorrow for the people of Marikina as we challenge the natural occurrences in the environment. As you can see in the map, when I tried to observe the flow of Marikina River from Rizal to the city proper of Manila, there is no outlet when the waters overfill it. The Marikina River ends in a dead zone so when water gushes in from the typhoons, it will fill the underlying areas with water where communities and people were continuing to build overtime. Unlike the famous Pasig River, there has been no report of flooding since any recorded history even it was born million years ago because from one part and the other part, Pasig River ends in Laguna de Bay where it can dump millions and millions of gallons of water and also, the other end is Manila de Bay opening up to the large area of South China Sea, again rainwater in any magnitude will just dump in that natural flow preventing filling up of waters in the coastal or underlying areas that serves Pasig River. That's the reason why Pasig River has never been affected with so much flooding during the typhoon seasons even up to this date. Pasig River has been alive millions and millions of years already but because of the connecting large body of waters in it's two ends, namely Laguna De Bay and Manila De Bay then ending further to South China Sea, the underlying areas is never never never been flooded. I used to live near the river bank of Pasig River and I have never encountered spilling out of water towards the roads and lands even the strongest typhoon that came.

On the other hand, what we can do for Marikina River because it ends on a dead zone, along it's way, the government should build several artificial canals, it can be underground which would be better so that no structures upland would have to be moved or destroyed. These underground canal would have to connect to Pasig River so that by it's natural way, the excess water will find it's way to either Laguna De Bay or Manila Bay towards South China Sea. Building at least 6 canals of Marikina River to Pasig Rivers will solve it's problem or else, it won't change this environmental issue, Marikina River during it's typhoon season yearly would just be a TIME BOMB. It will always sits like that. This has happened to several cities in the world like Italy, Spain or China even in the medieval times because of natural environmental challenges, they were able to overcome the calamities since pre recorded history. They were building canals after canals for water supply and flood control. Otherwise, any public or private constructions you will be building after another like overpass, light rail system, residential housing, public roads etc will be gone too soon just because of flooding which can be managed. In short, artificial CANAL is the name of the game changer to manage environmental challenges brought by rains or worse Typhoons.

So guys, what do you think of this scenario. I have watched closely the occurrence of flooding in the Philippines and it looks like that Marikina River is one the places where major flooding usually occurs because of it's unique geological feature. And it will really happen so often when monsoon or typhoon season comes. Finally, please throw some views around but my prayers to Marikina will be on top of my heart.
esperasave

Postby LUZVIMINDA » Sat Nov 14, 2020 9:20 am

Elyerno Zabagguri wrote:BAKA NAMAN KASI SANDAMAKMAK ANG ALTER NICKS NI HILDA ANGHELITA KAYA DINELETE NG ADMINS.

ano ka ba titah, lahat dito may mga alternicks, kahit yang mga admin, mods at iba pa....
LAHAT MAYROONG ALTERNICKS... pinaginitan lang nila si Hilda kasi nagsasabi ng totoo >:)
:%)) :%)) :%)) :D/ :D/ :D/ :D/ :D/ :D/ :D/ :D/ <:-P
We live in a generation of emotionally weak people. Everything has
to be watered down because it's offensive, including the truth.
click below video
LUZVIMINDA

Date of Birth: 12 May 1974
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Heiress
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: Diamonds

Postby Hu Yu Hai Ding » Sat Nov 14, 2020 9:41 am

LUZVIMINDA wrote:
Elyerno Zabagguri wrote:BAKA NAMAN KASI SANDAMAKMAK ANG ALTER NICKS NI HILDA ANGHELITA KAYA DINELETE NG ADMINS.

ano ka ba titah, lahat dito may mga alternicks, kahit yang mga admin, mods at iba pa....
LAHAT MAYROONG ALTERNICKS... pinaginitan lang nila si Hilda kasi nagsasabi ng totoo >:)

Sinabi kasi ni Hilda na retokada, promdi at orocan si ilong-gang rabiyak >:) >:) >:)

ImageImage
Hu Yu Hai Ding

Message: Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.

Postby esperasave » Sun Nov 15, 2020 12:34 pm

If you try to spill the dam with water during the rainy season, please make sure that the level of the dams on rainy days or typhoon season is only 1% on its reservoir so that it won't fill up with so much rain water to prevent structural and environmental disaster. Its ok that during summer time that you fill the dam as much as it could for people to use. That's what happened in Cagayan and Marikina areas that water level rose so much in a short period of time because they released so much water from the flood gates of the dam. What could have happened is that the dam might have been full already during the rainy days that when strong rains came, all the more that the dam exceeded its capacity so they have to released the water and never informed the public that it will flood all over so they can take actions on what options they may have. The public was caught by surprise and off guard with this calamity but it was actually the management of the dam that caused it.
esperasave

Postby Hu Yu Hai Ding » Fri Nov 27, 2020 6:08 am

hmmmmmm.... bumalik na pala ang avatar.... kaya lang bakit ang lalaki ng size..... parang kasing laki ng ilong ko na di ko pa napaparetoke... >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:)
ImageImage
Hu Yu Hai Ding

Postby Galunggong » Sat Nov 28, 2020 2:58 am

Well ...

If you want to bash the reigning MUP ... you need to do it in the Miss Universe section .
Preferably in English .
Your chance of survival is pretty good there .

Hindi nga .
Kase territory yon ni Miss Universe 1,000 BC .
Plus you can bash the reigning MUP kung humahataw ang Misso .
Pagka gantong boring ang Misso at kokonte lang tao at kokonte ang foreigner bashers (actually wala nga akong makitang foreigner bashers ni Rabiya ‘no) .. pag iinitan ka talaga kasi you’re a Pinoy .

As for me ,
I’m no basher of Rabiya .

I’m a basher of gazini
Hataw ako sa Miss Universe section at naka bakas kopa si nina cleopatra.
One post kolang sa Philippine section ... ban galore ako .
Galunggong

Date of Birth: 21 Nov 2000
Profession: eating fishes
Hobbies/Interests: fishing

Postby Galunggong » Sat Nov 28, 2020 3:14 am

Inglis kase ng inglis yang si esperasave ‘no .
Plus I think that’s his only active account kaya naka ligtas ang hitad .

Pero alam kona noon pa na the safest place to bash a reigning MUP is the Miss Universe section.
And you need to ride the wave of the foreigner bashers .
You need to be in the mix with them ... and not stick out like a sore thumb .
Galunggong

Postby Virginia Dalisay » Sat Nov 28, 2020 3:39 am

Hu Yu Hai Ding wrote:
LUZVIMINDA wrote:

Sinabi kasi ni Hilda na retokada, promdi at orocan si ilong-gang rabiyak >:) >:) >:)

Ohhhh weno naman, masama na bang magsabi ng totoo ngayon, pwera na lang kung mga plastikada sila at nabubuhay sa kasinungalingan. CHOSSSSSSSS =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) :D/ :D/ :D/ :D/ :D/ :D/ :D/ :D/ :D/ :D/ <:-P
Last edited by Virginia Dalisay on Sat Nov 28, 2020 3:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
see below video
Virginia Dalisay
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.

Location: Everything happens for a reason. There are no mistakes. Only lessons learned.
Date of Birth: 14 Feb 1991
Profession: Archeologist
Chinese Zodiac: Goat
Hobbies/Interests: Live the life you love and Love the life you live.
Message: Never be a prisoner of your past. It was just a lesson, not a life sentence.

Postby Virginia Dalisay » Sat Nov 28, 2020 3:43 am

Galunggong wrote:Inglis kase ng inglis yang si esperasave ‘no .

Pero alam kona noon pa na the safest place to bash a reigning MUP is the Miss Universe section.

haysssss nakuh GG, aminin mo na, di nila kinaya si Ate Hilda, kasi ba naman masyadong sagad to the bone ang banat niya kay Rabiya, siyempre defend to the max ang mga kabisayaang bayota dito sa misso, hayun tsugi ang beauty ni Hilda Anghelita. In short, mahihina silang nilalang, THEY CANNOT HANDLE THE TRUTH... tsaringssssssssssssss.... =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%))
see below video
Virginia Dalisay

Location: Everything happens for a reason. There are no mistakes. Only lessons learned.
Message: Never be a prisoner of your past. It was just a lesson, not a life sentence.

Postby Galunggong » Sat Nov 28, 2020 4:15 am

Virginia Dalisay wrote:
Galunggong wrote:Inglis kase ng inglis yang si esperasave ‘no .

haysssss nakuh GG, aminin mo na, di nila kinaya si Ate Hilda, kasi ba naman masyadong sagad to the bone ang banat niya kay Rabiya, siyempre defend to the max ang mga kabisayaang bayota dito sa misso, hayun tsugi ang beauty ni Hilda Anghelita. In short, mahihina silang nilalang, THEY CANNOT HANDLE THE TRUTH... tsaringssssssssssssss.... =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%))

Meron nga akong account na na-delete non .

They had no idea that it’s an awesome account .
Joined a graphic design contest here at nagkaron ng Graphic Designer tag .

And when it was deleted ... natagpasan ng 50-100 pages ang Le Chateu de Soucalembongerie thread .
Kinagalitan ako ng senior member of that thread na wag makipag bangayan with a pinoy global mod . Ha ha
Matindi kase akong makipag bangayan without being crass and vulgar .
Eh balat sibuyas pagka pinoy global mod .

Pugad ng pinoy global mods ang Philippine section.
Philippine section is where I got banned the most .
Pagka nasa beast mode ako ... never akong mag post dyan sa Philippine section .
Pagka nasa playful beki mode lang nagpo post dyan sa Philippine section .
Galunggong

Postby Virginia Dalisay » Sat Nov 28, 2020 4:36 am

in short, mga immature, childish, balat sibuyas na badidang ang mga nasa phil section, no wonder hindi umunlad unlad ang pinas, puro drama at sore loser ang mga pinoy, di gaya ng mga forengers like ng mga kano, they will just leave and shrug it off if you have different opinions compared to theirs, they will just move on... di gaya ng ibang mga pinoy, defensive at sour grapings at hirap mag move on ang mga pegs... chossssss :D/ :D/ :D/ :D/ :D/ :D/ :D/ :D/ :D/ :D/ :D/ :D/ :D/ =;)) =;)) =;)) :%)) :%)) :%)) >:)
see below video
Virginia Dalisay

Postby Hu Yu Hai Ding » Sat Nov 28, 2020 4:40 am

Oh ingat, galunggong at virginia, baka pagbintangan na naman
kayo na mga alternicks na nag uusap usap,
alam mo naman yung iba dito, PARANOID.
:%)) >:) :%))

basta ako ang alam ko, ang ilong ko
HINDI RETOKADA, kaya hindi ako guilty at
wala akong dapat ikatakot at itago.

=;)) >:) =;))
ImageImage
Hu Yu Hai Ding

Postby Galunggong » Sat Nov 28, 2020 8:58 am

Basta pinoy ka posting in Tagalog automatic ambaba ng tingin sayo ng Pinoy global mods ... worthy ka to be deleted or banned .

Dapat ingglessera ka like esperasave .

Lahat ng nag ban at nag delete ng accounts ko .. Pinoy .
Eh susme .. alam ng alam ko ang likaw ng bituka ng mga kano ‘no .
I ken post in perpek English ‘no .
At hindi lang perpek English ... with matching attitude pa . And kaya kong tiradahen ang mga yan where it hurts the most .
Pero para que ..eh ansarap mag post in Tagalog . Ha ha
Plus pa behaved ang mga kano dito .
Ang bungangera eh yung mga latino at yung balugang si lingintexas na immigrant din rin lang .
Yung mga Puerto Ricans eh ke not vote yan sa presidential election yan..really they are looked down in the US .. pero dito bongga ang tingin sa kanila ng mga pinoy global mods .
Galunggong

Postby Galunggong » Sat Nov 28, 2020 9:21 am

I’m not a basher of Rabiya .

But my advice to pinoys who want to bash the reigning MUP ... they need to do it sa Miss Universe section and bash in English .
The safest is makihalo ka sa mga foreigner bashers kasi they don’t ban nor delete the account of foreigner bashers .
Galunggong

Postby Dragona Anaconda » Sat Nov 28, 2020 12:41 pm

Virginia Dalisay wrote:in short, mga immature, childish, balat sibuyas na badidang ang mga nasa phil section, no wonder hindi umunlad unlad ang pinas, puro drama at sore loser ang mga pinoy, di gaya ng mga forengers like ng mga kano, they will just leave and shrug it off if you have different opinions compared to theirs, they will just move on... di gaya ng ibang mga pinoy, defensive at sour grapings at hirap mag move on ang mga pegs... chossssss :D/ :D/ :D/ :D/ :D/ :D/ :D/ :D/ :D/ :D/ :D/ :D/ :D/ =;)) =;)) =;)) :%)) :%)) :%)) >:)

HOY VIRGINIA, KUNG AYAW MO PATAKARAN NG MGA ADMIN DITO EH DI LUMAYAS KA. SUMAMA KA KAY ANGHELITA. DAHIL PAREHO KAYONG BOBO, PURO TAGALOG LANG KAYA NIYO. MGA BOBO. LAYAS !!! =O/ =O/ =O/ =O/ =O/ =O/ =/ =/ =/ >:< >:< >:<
ImageImage
Dragona Anaconda

Date of Birth: 05 Jan 1929
Profession: Pokpok sa Disyerto
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: Tumuwad at Magpakangkang
Message: Never try to destroy someone else's life with a lie... when yours can be destroyed with the truth!

Postby Honey Girl Pulot-Pukyutan » Sat Nov 28, 2020 1:04 pm

OMG, these humans are fighting again.
ImageImageImage

Always put yourself in others' shoes.

If you feel that it hurts you, it probably hurts the other person too.
Honey Girl Pulot-Pukyutan
ANGELS are the nicest persons of the forum.
ANGELS are the nicest persons of the forum.

Date of Birth: 14 Feb 1998
Hobbies/Interests: Candy Crush
Message: The smallest good deed is better than the grandest good intention.

Postby Ice Storm Inferno » Sat Nov 28, 2020 1:43 pm

Image ... Image
Ice Storm Inferno

Date of Birth: 05 Mar 1992
Profession: Fire Fighter
Hobbies/Interests: If I get rid of my demons, I'll lose my angels.
Message: We stopped checking for monsters under our bed when we realized they were inside us.

Postby Powerpuff Gurl » Sat Nov 28, 2020 2:45 pm

LET THE BATTLE BEGIN.
Good versus Evil
:D/ :D/ :D/ :D/ :D/ :D/
ImageImageImage
Powerpuff Gurl

Date of Birth: 03 Nov 1993
Profession: Ukay Ukay
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Chinese Zodiac: Rooster
Hobbies/Interests: Lollipop
Message: Never lie to someone who trusts you, and never trust someone who lies to you.

Next

Return to GENERAL