MISS UNIVERSE JAPAN 2020- Aisha Harumi Tochigi

Image
Forum rules
Welcome to Missosology! RULES: Freedom of speech allowed but 1. NO CROSSING LIMITS AS DIRECT RACIST REMARKS, NUDE OR VIOLENT PICS. 2. NO SPAMMING/FLOODING 3. NO ADVERTISING 4. NO BLACKMAILING/VIOLATING/DIVULGING PRIVACY/personal infos of members as posting their real life pic/real life name without their consent. 5. NO AVENGING/ATTACKING MEMBERS ON THEIR PHYSICAL LOOKS 6. NO REPUTATION BUTTON ABUSE. Any question, feel free to post in the Help Desk section till a Moderator/Admin responds. HAVE FUN!



  • 0

MISS UNIVERSE JAPAN 2020- Aisha Harumi Tochigi

Postby KnarioTenerife » Thu Oct 29, 2020 4:05 pm

    

UNA DE LAS MEJORES POR ASIA, PARA MI...

Image


User avatar
KnarioTenerife
TOP MODELS are BEAUTIFUL people.
TOP MODELS are BEAUTIFUL people.
 
Posts: 694
Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:32 am
Location: TENERIFE-ESPAÑA
Country: Spain (es)
Reputation: 145
Real Life Name/Nick: TONY
Date of Birth: 18 Aug 1983
Gender: Male
Profession: CANTANTE
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: MUSIC AND ARTS
Message: I LOVE BEAUTY

  • 0

Re: MISS UNIVERSE JAPAN 2020- Aisha Harumi Tochigi

Postby JorgeInternational » Thu Oct 29, 2020 4:49 pm

ES GUAPA PERO LA GRAN MAYORIA ESPERABAN QUE GANASE YUKI SONODA
User avatar
JorgeInternational
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 2553
Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:46 pm
Country: Northern Mariana Islands (mp)
Reputation: 2649
Date of Birth: 25 Jul 1999
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Gossips Official Informant
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Hobbies/Interests: Football, beauty pageants - Read detective stories

  • 0

Re: MISS UNIVERSE JAPAN 2020- Aisha Harumi Tochigi

Postby KnarioTenerife » Thu Oct 29, 2020 9:34 pm

Durante el concurso, se destacó muchísimo!!! Siempre la vi, ganadora!!!!!
User avatar
KnarioTenerife
TOP MODELS are BEAUTIFUL people.
TOP MODELS are BEAUTIFUL people.
 
Posts: 694
Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:32 am
Location: TENERIFE-ESPAÑA
Country: Spain (es)
Reputation: 145
Real Life Name/Nick: TONY
Date of Birth: 18 Aug 1983
Gender: Male
Profession: CANTANTE
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: MUSIC AND ARTS
Message: I LOVE BEAUTY

  • 0

Re: MISS UNIVERSE JAPAN 2020- Aisha Harumi Tochigi

Postby sarahmarrow » Fri Oct 30, 2020 12:51 am

BLACK NA NAMAN.

ANDAMING INI-ELECT NA ITIM NA DELEGATES SA MISS UNIVERSE NGAYON.

BAKA MAGING 2nd OCCURENCE OF BLACKOUT MISS UNIVERSE ANG 2020 EDITION (TULAD NG 2002)

2002 = 2020 ?
Image
User avatar
sarahmarrow
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 505
Joined: Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:29 am
Location: marikina
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 245
Real Life Name/Nick: sarah
Date of Birth: 25 Dec 2000
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Bicurious
Profession: sales agent
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: watching tv
Message: Greetings to all!!!

  • 1

Re: MISS UNIVERSE JAPAN 2020- Aisha Harumi Tochigi

Postby SisterStella » Fri Oct 30, 2020 1:10 am

I say this over and over and over again . . . COPYCATS WILL NEVER WIN [-X [-X [-X

You think with SA a bald black queen will win NAH NAH NAH she is lucky if she can penetrate the top 10.

Canada also has a black short haired girl NAH NAH NAH not even a top 25 bwahahahaha

Now a black girl from Japan? NAH NAH NAH [-X [-X [-X

Can you imagine a stage full of BLACKS? bwahahahahaha PLEASE GIVE JUSTICE to the word BEAUTIFUL, after all Miss Universe is first and foremost a BEAUTY PAGEANT.
I've said this multiple times — CAN WE CROWN A LADY WHO CAN SPEAK and at the same time GORGEOUSLY BEAUTIFUL? Wala bang hindi itim na magaling din sa comm skills? ONE ZOZI IS ENOUGH! Let's bring back the ESSENCE of PHYSICAL BEAUTY! =D> =D> =D>
SisterStella
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
 
Posts: 1843
Joined: Fri Feb 06, 2015 4:02 am
Country: Colombia (co)
Reputation: 2295
Date of Birth: 19 Mar 1970
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Lesbian
Profession: CEO
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Hobbies/Interests: pageantry
Message: Passionate fan of the pageant world

  • -2

Re: MISS UNIVERSE JAPAN 2020- Aisha Harumi Tochigi

Postby SisterStella » Fri Oct 30, 2020 1:16 am

Actually it is a welcome treat to have sooo many black delegates on stage, at least with RABIYA her beauty will TRULY SHINE and you will definitely see the BEAUTY of hers amongst the SEA of BEASTS bwahahahahaha
=D> =D> =D>
SisterStella
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
 
Posts: 1843
Joined: Fri Feb 06, 2015 4:02 am
Country: Colombia (co)
Reputation: 2295
Date of Birth: 19 Mar 1970
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Lesbian
Profession: CEO
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Hobbies/Interests: pageantry
Message: Passionate fan of the pageant world

  • 0

Re: MISS UNIVERSE JAPAN 2020- Aisha Harumi Tochigi

Postby KnarioTenerife » Fri Oct 30, 2020 2:43 am

SisterStella wrote:Actually it is a welcome treat to have sooo many black delegates on stage, at least with RABIYA her beauty will TRULY SHINE and you will definitely see the BEAUTY of hers amongst the SEA of BEASTS bwahahahahaha
=D> =D> =D>

QUE ABSURDO!!!!
User avatar
KnarioTenerife
TOP MODELS are BEAUTIFUL people.
TOP MODELS are BEAUTIFUL people.
 
Posts: 694
Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:32 am
Location: TENERIFE-ESPAÑA
Country: Spain (es)
Reputation: 145
Real Life Name/Nick: TONY
Date of Birth: 18 Aug 1983
Gender: Male
Profession: CANTANTE
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: MUSIC AND ARTS
Message: I LOVE BEAUTY

  • 1

Re: MISS UNIVERSE JAPAN 2020- Aisha Harumi Tochigi

Postby Dani Jenner » Fri Oct 30, 2020 6:27 am

SisterStella wrote:I say this over and over and over again . . . COPYCATS WILL NEVER WIN [-X [-X [-X

You think with SA a bald black queen will win NAH NAH NAH she is lucky if she can penetrate the top 10.

Canada also has a black short haired girl NAH NAH NAH not even a top 25 bwahahahaha

Now a black girl from Japan? NAH NAH NAH [-X [-X [-X

Can you imagine a stage full of BLACKS? bwahahahahaha PLEASE GIVE JUSTICE to the word BEAUTIFUL, after all Miss Universe is first and foremost a BEAUTY PAGEANT.
I've said this multiple times — CAN WE CROWN A LADY WHO CAN SPEAK and at the same time GORGEOUSLY BEAUTIFUL? Wala bang hindi itim na magaling din sa comm skills? ONE ZOZI IS ENOUGH! Let's bring back the ESSENCE of PHYSICAL BEAUTY! =D> =D> =D>


Imagine a stage full of Caucasian brunettes and blondes? Oh right, its whats been happening for decades. Most of those girls were undeserving and now that black and colored girls are being appreciated, y'all are pressed and mad. Shudu, Nova, Aisha and Clemence won on their own right, and if your perception of beauty is still stuck to those the you see during the 90's and 00's, then i'm sorry sweetie, times are changing. "Wala bang hindi itim na magaling din sa comm skills?" is something what a racist person would say. Go create a Miss White Universe if you dont want black girls winning their national pageants LOL.
Dani Jenner
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 500
Joined: Sun Jan 25, 2015 1:31 pm
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 482
Real Life Name/Nick: Danielle Ina
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1994
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Make Up Artist
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac: Dog
Hobbies/Interests: Make Up, Fashion, Beauty Pageants, Arts
Message: newbie here :D

  • 0

Re: MISS UNIVERSE JAPAN 2020- Aisha Harumi Tochigi

Postby Peace to everyone » Fri Oct 30, 2020 8:50 am

Dani Jenner wrote:
SisterStella wrote:I say this over and over and over again . . . COPYCATS WILL NEVER WIN [-X [-X [-X

You think with SA a bald black queen will win NAH NAH NAH she is lucky if she can penetrate the top 10.

Canada also has a black short haired girl NAH NAH NAH not even a top 25 bwahahahaha

Now a black girl from Japan? NAH NAH NAH [-X [-X [-X

Can you imagine a stage full of BLACKS? bwahahahahaha PLEASE GIVE JUSTICE to the word BEAUTIFUL, after all Miss Universe is first and foremost a BEAUTY PAGEANT.
I've said this multiple times — CAN WE CROWN A LADY WHO CAN SPEAK and at the same time GORGEOUSLY BEAUTIFUL? Wala bang hindi itim na magaling din sa comm skills? ONE ZOZI IS ENOUGH! Let's bring back the ESSENCE of PHYSICAL BEAUTY! =D> =D> =D>


Imagine a stage full of Caucasian brunettes and blondes? Oh right, its whats been happening for decades. Most of those girls were undeserving and now that black and colored girls are being appreciated, y'all are pressed and mad. Shudu, Nova, Aisha and Clemence won on their own right, and if your perception of beauty is still stuck to those the you see during the 90's and 00's, then i'm sorry sweetie, times are changing. "Wala bang hindi itim na magaling din sa comm skills?" is something what a racist person would say. Go create a Miss White Universe if you dont want black girls winning their national pageants LOL.


Based on my observations, those people accusing others of racism are the actual racists. That is what we call projection. Just like in the US, many leftists democrats accused the conservatives racists. But historically, the socialist democrat party members were and are the racist ones.
Peace to everyone
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 252
Joined: Fri Dec 05, 2014 7:46 am
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 187
Date of Birth: 25 Dec 1980
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: secret
Hobbies/Interests: personalMiss World
Message: BULOK SI CHIPMUNK!!!

  • 0

Re: MISS UNIVERSE JAPAN 2020- Aisha Harumi Tochigi

Postby SisterStella » Fri Oct 30, 2020 10:39 pm

Peace to everyone wrote:
Dani Jenner wrote:
SisterStella wrote:I say this over and over and over again . . . COPYCATS WILL NEVER WIN [-X [-X [-X

You think with SA a bald black queen will win NAH NAH NAH she is lucky if she can penetrate the top 10.

Canada also has a black short haired girl NAH NAH NAH not even a top 25 bwahahahaha

Now a black girl from Japan? NAH NAH NAH [-X [-X [-X

Can you imagine a stage full of BLACKS? bwahahahahaha PLEASE GIVE JUSTICE to the word BEAUTIFUL, after all Miss Universe is first and foremost a BEAUTY PAGEANT.
I've said this multiple times — CAN WE CROWN A LADY WHO CAN SPEAK and at the same time GORGEOUSLY BEAUTIFUL? Wala bang hindi itim na magaling din sa comm skills? ONE ZOZI IS ENOUGH! Let's bring back the ESSENCE of PHYSICAL BEAUTY! =D> =D> =D>


Imagine a stage full of Caucasian brunettes and blondes? Oh right, its whats been happening for decades. Most of those girls were undeserving and now that black and colored girls are being appreciated, y'all are pressed and mad. Shudu, Nova, Aisha and Clemence won on their own right, and if your perception of beauty is still stuck to those the you see during the 90's and 00's, then i'm sorry sweetie, times are changing. "Wala bang hindi itim na magaling din sa comm skills?" is something what a racist person would say. Go create a Miss White Universe if you dont want black girls winning their national pageants LOL.


Based on my observations, those people accusing others of racism are the actual racists. That is what we call projection. Just like in the US, many leftists democrats accused the conservatives racists. But historically, the socialist democrat party members were and are the racist ones.
AGREE, TUMPAK, BULLS-EYE! The "racism" blah blah blah is such an OVERUSED, ABUSED and MISUSED word. Wanna bet 98% of those who use the word DO NOT EVEN UNDRESTAND the ESSENCE of RACISM, such morons and idiots!
SisterStella
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
 
Posts: 1843
Joined: Fri Feb 06, 2015 4:02 am
Country: Colombia (co)
Reputation: 2295
Date of Birth: 19 Mar 1970
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Lesbian
Profession: CEO
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Hobbies/Interests: pageantry
Message: Passionate fan of the pageant world

  • 0

Re: MISS UNIVERSE JAPAN 2020- Aisha Harumi Tochigi

Postby iamchelsea » Sat Oct 31, 2020 10:08 am

I don't have a problem with it, but knowing how homogeneous Japanese people are, I'm wondering how they'll react to this. The last black Miss Japan which was also the first one, I think her name is Ariana? She faced backlash. But I wonder how they react to Aisha's win as Miss Japan this year.

But either way, Japan haven't been sending a strong representative in the past decade. I don't see her among the Asian standouts this year, not yet. Maybe later? Who knows maybe she can transform when she arrive in Miss Universe, but so far not a standout for me.
Image
User avatar
iamchelsea
ANGELS are the nicest persons of the forum.
ANGELS are the nicest persons of the forum.
 
Posts: 1183
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:05 am
Location: anywhere
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 1113
Real Life Name/Nick: CHELSEA
Date of Birth: 09 Apr 1998
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Student
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: Miss Earth, Miss USA, Miss Universe
Message: Don't you dare messing with an Angel.

  • 0

Re: MISS UNIVERSE JAPAN 2020- Aisha Harumi Tochigi

Postby penelopé » Sat Oct 31, 2020 11:27 am

She has a banging body and great personality. I think Japan will place again.
Image
User avatar
penelopé
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 202
Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:06 pm
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 103
Real Life Name/Nick: Ashley
Date of Birth: 12 Nov 1997
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Student
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Hobbies/Interests: Music, Pageants
Message: Hello everybody!

  • 0

Re: MISS UNIVERSE JAPAN 2020- Aisha Harumi Tochigi

Postby XAMURAI » Mon Nov 02, 2020 7:10 am

iamchelsea wrote:I don't have a problem with it, but knowing how homogeneous Japanese people are, I'm wondering how they'll react to this. The last black Miss Japan which was also the first one, I think her name is Ariana? She faced backlash. But I wonder how they react to Aisha's win as Miss Japan this year.

But either way, Japan haven't been sending a strong representative in the past decade. I don't see her among the Asian standouts this year, not yet. Maybe later? Who knows maybe she can transform when she arrive in Miss Universe, but so far not a standout for me.


Just a correction. Ariana did not face backlash from Japanese. Only the media had painted that picture in order to sell her story. At first, the MUJ Org thought that it's cool to be featured and noticed by worldwide media, but eventually, Ariana grew sick and tired of telling a story that wasn't true. She did NOT face any backlash. Gullible people - just like in today's society - only believed what mainstream media would tell them, with no research and confirmation on the accuracy of information they are getting. The rest of the world, as a result, thought that Japan was a fuckin racist country (although at some extent they are) but it had nothing to do with Ariana's winning the MUJ crown.

Now, as for Aisha... 99% of Japan did not give a shit about MUJ this year. In fact, nobody really cared except for us, die hard fans. Unfortunately, many of my friends who used to be die hard fans of MUJ did not even follow the pageant this year.
User avatar
XAMURAI
ADMINS are OFFICIAL staffers of Missosology.
ADMINS are OFFICIAL staffers of Missosology.
 
Posts: 14843
Joined: Thu Dec 18, 2008 9:18 am
Location: Saitama
Country: Japan (jp)
Reputation: 9778
Real Life Name/Nick: XAMURAI
Date of Birth: 01 Jul 1979
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Company Employee and Entrepreneur
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Hobbies/Interests: Basketball and Camping
Message: Do not PM me if you want to change your username.

  • 0

Re: MISS UNIVERSE JAPAN 2020- Aisha Harumi Tochigi

Postby koji » Mon Nov 02, 2020 10:47 am

The winner is ugly. The runners up and one of the Top 5 candidate are better. ~X(
koji
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 6881
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2014 7:13 am
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 2290
Real Life Name/Nick: joey
Date of Birth: 05 May 1989
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Not sure
Profession: Farmer
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: beauty pageant
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: MISS UNIVERSE JAPAN 2020- Aisha Harumi Tochigi

Postby prowazekii » Tue Nov 03, 2020 2:07 pm

XAMURAI wrote:
iamchelsea wrote:I don't have a problem with it, but knowing how homogeneous Japanese people are, I'm wondering how they'll react to this. The last black Miss Japan which was also the first one, I think her name is Ariana? She faced backlash. But I wonder how they react to Aisha's win as Miss Japan this year.

But either way, Japan haven't been sending a strong representative in the past decade. I don't see her among the Asian standouts this year, not yet. Maybe later? Who knows maybe she can transform when she arrive in Miss Universe, but so far not a standout for me.


Just a correction. Ariana did not face backlash from Japanese. Only the media had painted that picture in order to sell her story. At first, the MUJ Org thought that it's cool to be featured and noticed by worldwide media, but eventually, Ariana grew sick and tired of telling a story that wasn't true. She did NOT face any backlash. Gullible people - just like in today's society - only believed what mainstream media would tell them, with no research and confirmation on the accuracy of information they are getting. The rest of the world, as a result, thought that Japan was a fuckin racist country (although at some extent they are) but it had nothing to do with Ariana's winning the MUJ crown.

Now, as for Aisha... 99% of Japan did not give a shit about MUJ this year. In fact, nobody really cared except for us, die hard fans. Unfortunately, many of my friends who used to be die hard fans of MUJ did not even follow the pageant this year.


No media mileage, tv or social media coverage.... well in south east asia,they kill for these things
i think of Miss Universe who is the most beautiful, most femininely graceful, most charming, delightful and sweet...
User avatar
prowazekii
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
 
Posts: 4662
Joined: Sun Dec 21, 2008 6:00 am
Location: Pilipinas
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 1055
Real Life Name/Nick: Ron Weasley Fr. Hogwarts
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Gender: Male
Profession: Physician
Hobbies/Interests: The OLympic Games,Miss Universe,HP and Haus MD
Message: " hard work and perseverance outlast sheer luck and talent"

  • 0

Re: MISS UNIVERSE JAPAN 2020- Aisha Harumi Tochigi

Postby Mariana Erwin » Wed Nov 04, 2020 10:51 am

Dani Jenner wrote:
SisterStella wrote:I say this over and over and over again . . . COPYCATS WILL NEVER WIN [-X [-X [-X

You think with SA a bald black queen will win NAH NAH NAH she is lucky if she can penetrate the top 10.

Canada also has a black short haired girl NAH NAH NAH not even a top 25 bwahahahaha

Now a black girl from Japan? NAH NAH NAH [-X [-X [-X

Can you imagine a stage full of BLACKS? bwahahahahaha PLEASE GIVE JUSTICE to the word BEAUTIFUL, after all Miss Universe is first and foremost a BEAUTY PAGEANT.
I've said this multiple times — CAN WE CROWN A LADY WHO CAN SPEAK and at the same time GORGEOUSLY BEAUTIFUL? Wala bang hindi itim na magaling din sa comm skills? ONE ZOZI IS ENOUGH! Let's bring back the ESSENCE of PHYSICAL BEAUTY! =D> =D> =D>


Imagine a stage full of Caucasian brunettes and blondes? Oh right, its whats been happening for decades. Most of those girls were undeserving and now that black and colored girls are being appreciated, y'all are pressed and mad. Shudu, Nova, Aisha and Clemence won on their own right, and if your perception of beauty is still stuck to those the you see during the 90's and 00's, then i'm sorry sweetie, times are changing. "Wala bang hindi itim na magaling din sa comm skills?" is something what a racist person would say. Go create a Miss White Universe if you dont want black girls winning their national pageants LOL.
I actually feel bad for any person of color who wins a title in these countries because of these racist kinds of fans. I have nothing against a white Miss Universe as long as she fulfills the title. That has been proven a lot of times. However, I want to see more Miss Universes from Asia and Africa since these countries have somehow been unappreciated, although they have won many times. If these racist fans have problem with blacks competing in Miss Universe (and to a lesser extent, Miss USA), they should just stop. I want Miss Universe to be fair, but if a black girl deserves it, she should never be denied of it all just because no one wants another “Zozibini”.
Mariana Erwin
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 14345
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:26 am
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 5354
Real Life Name/Nick: **********
Date of Birth: 05 Apr 1988
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: ***********
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: Pageantry
Message: Hello and welcome! Commenting on things in pageantry and critical of pageant issues.

  • 0

Re: MISS UNIVERSE JAPAN 2020- Aisha Harumi Tochigi

Postby Oma-san » Sat Nov 07, 2020 10:17 am

Thankfully a black South African won the Big 2 crown in probably what seems to be the first historic achievement. South African is not the only biracial country to face this. Michelle McLean won for Namibia. I'm sure there were a handful of native girls who deserved to be noticed before and after her from that country.

So I think some black people should stop bashing other countries unnecessarily, especially since the concept of racism seems to have arisen from the black experience in white nations most particularly the US where segregration laws are a part of American history.

First solve your own problems before giving in to sensationalism and thinking western and american notions exist in other parts of world and asia. Asians do not understand racism. Aryan concept is understood in Europe. Asians discriminate one another but that's not racism, that's nationalism, regionalism, tribe wars and ethnicity. Hence, the Japanese will not think blacks are inferior or lesser than whites. They may have a superiority complex but that's directed to everyone. Also, there are no hate crimes or segregationist laws in Asia to the slightest extent as in the west.

Look at Australia, almost every year they send a white, blue-eyed, blonde-haired girl. The typical white prototype. And no one criticizes them for it. Or the fact that Miss Universe crowns a Caucasian girl almost every year.

At least the blacks are compensated with the periodic black winner every ten years or so. This is not mandatory for the Asian community. Most of the winners are either mixed or Caucasian women from Asian. Oh yes, India doesn't represent the Eastern hemisphere of Asia. A young Asian girl won't be able to relate to an Indian role model in terms of looks. Take for example, makeup techniques. It's the same as comparing blacks and Indians because both of them are dark-skinned. Asians, until recently, were a severely underrepresented group in beauty pageants. Thankfully, countries like Vietnam are filling that void now.

I remember an instagrammer who was supporting the Japanese organizing for crowning a second biracial titleholder, Priyanka and bashing the critics from criticizing the Japanese unjustly. This lady was a black person herself. Priyanka, while not beautiful was a very well-spoken delegate unlike the high school dropout Ariana who set the record straight post her win but the biased media only projected their own devised agenda. In fact, they had to dig for Yoshikawa's minute comments to doctor an image of an intolerant Japanese public towards hafus and the unacceptance of representation of the Japanese people by them in beauty pageants.
Last edited by Oma-san on Sat Nov 07, 2020 10:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image
User avatar
Oma-san
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 363
Joined: Wed May 17, 2017 8:43 pm
Country: Japan (jp)
Reputation: 141
Real Life Name/Nick: Elle
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Bicurious
Profession: Associate Professor
Hobbies/Interests: love, love, love my girls
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: MISS UNIVERSE JAPAN 2020- Aisha Harumi Tochigi

Postby Oma-san » Sat Nov 07, 2020 10:23 am

Honestly, I'm not likely Hiroko Mima's selection of the Miss Universe finalists. I'm sure theire personalities aren't that great either!

I wouldn't mind a favourite winning if she was spectacular. And this Aisha is not a standout atleast facially as Ariana was. In fact, her predecessor was facially stunning. But since Mima is backing her, she will be well-prepared because she's got the height and the hype being biracial.

Yuki Sonoda made an amazing transformation but she messed up her final answer. She did the same in the international pageant she went to in the Philippines.

Mima should scout and send some strong ex-finalists like Miku Sawada (Miss Hokkaido 2013). She's doing it all wrong.

Sorry Aisha, you are not an upgrade!
Image
User avatar
Oma-san
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 363
Joined: Wed May 17, 2017 8:43 pm
Country: Japan (jp)
Reputation: 141
Real Life Name/Nick: Elle
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Bicurious
Profession: Associate Professor
Hobbies/Interests: love, love, love my girls
Message: Write a message here


Return to GENERAL

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: alfonsogomesph, bianquita, Busyboy, cabra_chupa, fermnedoza, hello, iñaki, joannafonkafonka, luvluv, minhhieua11, Onri, Raphaelmcn, sundaypie215

beauty queens

© Missosology's International Pageant Coverages ©
Mister Supranational Miss Eco International Mister Universal Ambassador
Mister Supranational Miss Eco International Mister Universal Ambassador
Miss Intercontinental Mister International Miss Cosmopolitan World
Miss Intercontinental Mister International Miss Cosmopolitan World
Miss Grand International Face of Beauty International Miss Supermodel Worldwide
Miss Grand International Face of Beauty International Miss Supermodel Worldwide
Mister Global Miss Supranational Miss Earth
Mister Global Miss Supranational Miss Earth
Miss International Miss World Miss Universe
Miss International Miss World Miss Universe
Man of the World World Beauty Queen Manhunt International
Man of the World World Beauty Queen Manhunt International


contact us to advertise with missosology