Is Miss Universe legit?

Forum rules
Welcome to Missosology! RULES: Freedom of speech allowed but 1. NO CROSSING LIMITS AS DIRECT RACIST REMARKS, NUDE OR VIOLENT PICS. 2. NO SPAMMING/FLOODING 3. NO ADVERTISING 4. NO BLACKMAILING/VIOLATING/DIVULGING PRIVACY/personal infos of members as posting their real life pic/real life name without their consent. 5. NO AVENGING/ATTACKING MEMBERS ON THEIR PHYSICAL LOOKS 6. NO REPUTATION BUTTON ABUSE. Any question, feel free to post in the Help Desk section till a Moderator/Admin responds. HAVE FUN!

Is Miss Universe legit?

Postby Specialfx » Mon Oct 12, 2020 10:05 pm

With all that's going on in the world right now with the Corona. Why would any women want to be Miss Universe... is beyond me. Look at the present Miss Universe. Do you want to be touring the world from behind a computer screen like her? Do you think things are going to be any different for the next winner.

Come on people wake up. It's not worth it. Stay home with your family a be happy to be the queen of your country or islands. And save your money! I already feel sorry for the poor girl that wins she is going to be bored to death. And more so for the pageant paddy countries who think this year would be a easy opportunity to win, because more of the countries are sending 1st and 2nd runners up and there might be less contestants. Boy, are you going to be in for a shock I hope you are prepared for the shock of yourlife.

Looking at who won the last time My advice to the contestants is: don't waste money on gym hair and makeup; Just relax and speakeasy with class and conviction. Don't take Miss Universe seriously because they don't take you seriously ( After all it technically still a swimsuit contest,that's how it all started); focus on things like making your countries prosper; safer, education, and OWNIG A HOME.

Somes countries have won Miss Universe many times and still, they are rich countries. Religious violence, poverty, undereducated people very high crime, the second to last Miss universe from South Africa was almost killed she had to start a self-defense program for women. Did she, winning Miss Universe helped lower crime in South Africa noooo!? it's even worst now. What benefits is Miss Universe to your country-is what you need to ask yourselves? All my life I have never seen Miss Universe doing anything meaningful in the two countries that I lived in. My advice to the Miss Universe organization is: work in the country that wins. Insteead of wasting money running from countries to islands making fashion show and hospital appearances. People need a lot more than that. And stop foucsing on people who have accived success without your help. Make Miss Universe have so meaning START HELPING.

I have seen the final accounts for a certain country and the bill to send the contestant to Miss Universe was over $125.000 and the girl did not come close to placing. My God this could have bought the poor girl a home. In some countries 2 homes.

IS MISS UNIVERS LEGIT

PEOPLE YOU NEED TO GET OFF THE RIDE. BECUASE YOU ARE GOING NO WHERE.

Gravitate towards things that are going to help your country succeed.
Thats a good reason to cheer and shout. >=p

Feel free to comment.

Specialfx
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Date of Birth: 18 Aug 1974
Profession: Photographer
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Hobbies/Interests: Costume making, Photography and modeling
Message: I don't Belive in working hard in life, I work smart and still get the job done.

Re: Is Miss Universe legit?

Postby sophocles » Mon Oct 12, 2020 10:22 pm

Pageant paddy countries???? Meron bang ganon?
sophocles
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 17 Jul 1971
Profession: lawyer
Hobbies/Interests: reading

Postby RainBernardi » Tue Oct 13, 2020 3:03 am

life has to go on. nobody wanted it like this but china.
RainBernardi

Real Life Name/Nick: rain
Date of Birth: 08 Sep 1981
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: IT
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Rooster
Hobbies/Interests: miss universe

Postby hello » Wed Oct 14, 2020 10:36 am

First and foremost, beauty pageants are created for entertainment. It evolved into something relevant since people are clamoring for purpose, for beyond physical beauty. To a certain extent, the winners and contestants become spokesperson. It is not their mantra to change the world drastically. It is showing to people that women can be beautiful and purposeful at the same time - helping people and the environment and the society with the little steps they are taking and making. It is one action that will illuminate for others to see and maybe follow.

Back to my first sentence, it is for entertainment, to bring joy to people (its fans) and opportunities to its candidates to showcase themselves and their abilities. For these reasons alone, it is relevant. Maybe not on the grand scale that you oh-so-mighty-set but for us, it is. It brings semblance of normalcy to us, to the candidates and to those who take pageantry seriously.

Life has to move on. We cannot be scared forever and we cannot let this pandemic trample us. There are safety precautions being done. Also, it is not the fault of these pageants and winners that they are confined in their homes. They do not want this also. The same goes to artists, singers, actors, athletes, and the like. But at least they are doing something even if they are using only their computers and interacting with people online. As i said, small steps that can make a difference to others.
hello

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Hobbies/Interests: pageants

Return to GENERAL