Missosology Fan Favorite S8 Final 3: Cindy vs Patch vs Klara

Image
Forum rules
Welcome to Missosology! RULES: Freedom of speech allowed but 1. NO CROSSING LIMITS AS DIRECT RACIST REMARKS, NUDE OR VIOLENT PICS. 2. NO SPAMMING/FLOODING 3. NO ADVERTISING 4. NO BLACKMAILING/VIOLATING/DIVULGING PRIVACY/personal infos of members as posting their real life pic/real life name without their consent. 5. NO AVENGING/ATTACKING MEMBERS ON THEIR PHYSICAL LOOKS 6. NO REPUTATION BUTTON ABUSE. Any question, feel free to post in the Help Desk section till a Moderator/Admin responds. HAVE FUN!



  • 0

Missosology Fan Favorite S8 Final 3: Cindy vs Patch vs Klara

Postby ajsy0203 » Thu Jan 30, 2020 1:30 pm

    

Based on the combined votes from Survey Monkey (60%), Google Form Voting (30%) and Thread Voting (10%), here are the Final 3 in random order:
Image

Now the final phase of voting will begin right now: 40% of the votes from the previous leg will be carry over, while remaining 60% will come from this final 3 voting:
There are 2 ways to vote:
Via Survey Monkey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/MissoFinal3
Via Google Form: https://forms.gle/umZ8iY3c2xDEz9Ly9

Voting will end February 2, 2020 at 10 PM Philippine Standard Time/9 AM US Eastern Standard Time

Which among Cindy, Patch or Klara be the "Ultimate Fan Favorite" for 2019 pageant season?

Vote Wisely!


Fan Favorite All Stars Grand Finale
"Ultimate Fan Favorite": H'Hen Niê
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1842112
ajsy0203
PAGEANT SPECIALISTS are seasoned ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT SPECIALISTS are seasoned ANALYSTS of pageantry.
 
Posts: 8825
Joined: Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:55 am
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 3297
Real Life Name/Nick: AJ
Date of Birth: 05 Sep 1986
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Office Staff
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: Teaching
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: Missosology Fan Favorite S8 Final 3: Cindy vs Patch vs K

Postby ajsy0203 » Thu Jan 30, 2020 1:31 pm

Results of Top 5 Voting: You can click on the image to cast your vote on Survey Monkey:
Image

The names of the 3rd and 4th Runners Up will be revealed during the Recognition Night on February 8.
Fan Favorite All Stars Grand Finale
"Ultimate Fan Favorite": H'Hen Niê
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1842112
ajsy0203
PAGEANT SPECIALISTS are seasoned ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT SPECIALISTS are seasoned ANALYSTS of pageantry.
 
Posts: 8825
Joined: Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:55 am
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 3297
Real Life Name/Nick: AJ
Date of Birth: 05 Sep 1986
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Office Staff
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: Teaching
Message: Write a message here


Return to GENERAL

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: andydmoray, bluexanthic, cwtb1803, drew_andrew, e2row, Edwardbom, hallielicious, iphe1985, JamesJew, nagakawa2, tonywong82000

beauty queens

© Missosology's International Pageant Coverages ©
Mister Supranational Miss Eco International Mister Universal Ambassador
Mister Supranational Miss Eco International Mister Universal Ambassador
Miss Intercontinental Mister International Miss Cosmopolitan World
Miss Intercontinental Mister International Miss Cosmopolitan World
Miss Grand International Face of Beauty International Miss Supermodel Worldwide
Miss Grand International Face of Beauty International Miss Supermodel Worldwide
Mister Global Miss Supranational Miss Earth
Mister Global Miss Supranational Miss Earth
Miss International Miss World Miss Universe
Miss International Miss World Miss Universe
Man of the World World Beauty Queen Manhunt International
Man of the World World Beauty Queen Manhunt International


contact us to advertise with missosology