Happy & So Sad Story!

Forum rules
Welcome to Missosology! RULES: Freedom of speech allowed but 1. NO CROSSING LIMITS AS DIRECT RACIST REMARKS, NUDE OR VIOLENT PICS. 2. NO SPAMMING/FLOODING 3. NO ADVERTISING 4. NO BLACKMAILING/VIOLATING/DIVULGING PRIVACY/personal infos of members as posting their real life pic/real life name without their consent. 5. NO AVENGING/ATTACKING MEMBERS ON THEIR PHYSICAL LOOKS 6. NO REPUTATION BUTTON ABUSE. Any question, feel free to post in the Help Desk section till a Moderator/Admin responds. HAVE FUN!

Re: Happy & So Sad Story!

Postby Paquita Banana » Thu Nov 07, 2019 9:19 pm

I don’t see the need na paandaran ang mga pinoys abroad eh so many eh degree holders .
I really don’t.
Sana kung blacks o Latinos .
Pero Asians ? Sabi nga ni Yang sa 2019 Democratic primary debate .. “ I’m Asian , I know many doctors “.

[img]tenor.com/view/banana-cat-eating-gif-18642422[/img]
Paquita Banana
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.

Date of Birth: 15 Jun 2014
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: ==========
Hobbies/Interests: ==============

Postby Paquita Banana » Thu Nov 07, 2019 9:26 pm

your_hotness wrote:Definitely, you will have lesser units in Masters than in Bachelors. I used to have maximum of 9 units per semester so working full time was possible.

Nice read btw.

Kaya pala mababa lang ang sweldo ng mga Master at PhD holders .
Plus the fact .. don sa PhD holders na messing around sa field na wala naman silang business being around ... very limited ang alam. I’m talking about white people na PhD holders ha .
Master and PhD titles are just equivalent ng Bachelor’s degree kung wala lang license to practice .
Paquita Banana

Postby Paquita Banana » Thu Nov 07, 2019 9:40 pm

Post grad na science courses definitely do more work , more studying , more research . Iba requires field work and most require research studies na worthy na ma published sa scientific journals .
So yeah ... can’t afford to have a full time job .
Wala ba kayong thesis man lang ? Ha ha
Science post grad courses require research papers .
Most research pa eh funded by them ... kasi kailangan ng lab works , so they are spending money on you .. tapos you’re doing odd jobs ? No can do .
Paquita Banana

Postby settimo cielo » Thu Nov 07, 2019 9:53 pm

Joan of Arc survived the INQUISITION - she became a saint, her inquisitors NO - they went to the gutters of oblivion.

This is the moral story of this TS, instead of remembering the story of a kind person - John.
settimo cielo
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: miccio
Date of Birth: 22 Oct 1960
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: artigiano
Western Zodiac Sign: Libra
Hobbies/Interests: magna magna
Message: Miss Universe 1000 B.C.; Grazie mille for the MEMBER TAG!!!

Postby Paquita Banana » Thu Nov 07, 2019 10:22 pm

settimo cielo wrote:Joan of Arc survived the INQUISITION - she became a saint, her inquisitors NO - they went to the gutters of oblivion.

This is the moral story of this TS, instead of remembering the story of a kind person - John.

Joan of Arc survived ?

She was burned alive .
And her charred body was burned again to ashes .
Paquita Banana

Postby Sophia7 » Fri Nov 08, 2019 5:06 am

Paquita Banana wrote:Who cares about people having a Master’s degree ?
PhD holders nga eh .. geez .
I won’t elaborate . Ha ha

You only take Ph.D if you plan to teach or more research.
Sophia7
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 08 Nov 1992
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: LAWYERing!
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: Pageant, LAW, MGMT & FASHION!

Postby beautywatchnyc » Fri Nov 08, 2019 6:11 am

Sophia7 wrote:

This is a very pedestrian point of view. Much more so if it is claimed by someone who can't stop bragging about his/her scholastic/academic achievement kuno! I can't believe I am reading this at all! Pang uniting nga talaga ang dating! Susmaryosep!!!
Last edited by beautywatchnyc on Fri Nov 08, 2019 6:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
beautywatchnyc
VIP MEMBERS are REAL LIFE candidates or PAGEANT ORGANIZERS.

Location: New York City (former) now residing in the Royal Borough of Kensington & Chelsea, SW5
Real Life Name/Nick: david
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Profession: HR Consultancy, Professional Cooking
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: Surfing D Net Cooking Travel Reading Pho2graphy

Postby alessla » Fri Nov 08, 2019 6:19 am

Sophia7 wrote:

B.S You didn't go to USC, with your deficient grammar you wouldn't had pass the test of your own introduction essay of "Why you want to become a lawyer".
Second, after you have a bachelor (undergrad), you do JD and became a lawyer. You as a student of law will know that.
Third, you can be a second language student (And take English as class and approve it) but after 4 years studying law, you will know how to write, because that is what you do during all those years of classes. Looking at your writing we can see you haven't write a Motion, or an Appeal. Where did you do your internship?

And, after all those years of sacrifice and study to become a lawyer you still working a sub-par IT job?

Please, bless your soul and keep dreaming :-*

And BTW. I live in Manhattan Beach. If you really are in LA you should know where is that. And you? 101 and Temple Street? :-@
Last edited by alessla on Sun Nov 10, 2019 9:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
alessla
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Real Life Name/Nick: Alessandro
Date of Birth: 22 Dec 1985
Profession: Architect
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Hobbies/Interests: Eat, Travel

Postby beautywatchnyc » Fri Nov 08, 2019 6:52 am

alessla wrote:
Sophia7 wrote:

Quote:

Third, you can be a second language student (And take English as class and approve it) but after 4 years studying law, you will know how to write, because that is what you do during all those years of classes. Looking at your writing we can see you haven't write a Motion, or an Appeal. Where did you do your internship?

And, after all those years of sacrifice and study to become a lawyer you still working a sub-par IT job?

Please, bless your soul and keep dreaming :-* :-@
Unquote.

I've pointed this out to Sophia in bold letters (in a related thread) when she started barking about her "law" degree" kuno. One forumer called her attention about her atrocious grammar. And this attention-hungry poser Sophia had the temerity to announce she did not take a masteral course in English grammar to please her readers! What arrogance! She further claimed that she's here in Misso to de-stress. Yet, she's here all her waking hours and reacts strongly when a reply is fired back at her gaffes. In stressing the obvious, Sophia is clearly unmasking herself!
Last edited by beautywatchnyc on Sat Nov 09, 2019 10:18 am, edited 3 times in total.
beautywatchnyc

Location: New York City (former) now residing in the Royal Borough of Kensington & Chelsea, SW5

Re: HAPPY & SO SAD STORY!

Postby kristoffer_s » Fri Nov 08, 2019 2:06 pm

Sophia7 wrote:
Paquita Banana wrote:Wait a sec .
You told us you just graduated from law school in USC .
And now you’ve been working for 12 years ?
Nobody could possibly graduate from law school and working full time at the same time .
Which is which ?

Yes, I was doing my [b]Masters of Law (LLM)
while working fulltime, having a baby and a sick husband. Yes, I finished my Law school at USC. I have yet to take the bar but I put the bar on hold because I am doing my MBA at Rice School of Business.
A lot of determination, a lot of sleepless nights, a little brain and a $100K student loan! A lot of working ones are doing this, not just me. If you think this is impossible, then I should give my back a pat!

[/b]

FYI, LLM is Master of Laws not Masters of Law. Alam na alam mo dapat ito kasi pet peeve to ng mga law students. Kulang na lang sampalin ka para i-correct ka.

Kung talagang sa USC ka nag-aral, Sino si Mrs. Davis at san yung building nya? Dapat alam mo to kasi every finals dumadaan ka sa kanya. I'll wait.
kristoffer_s

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2032
Profession: boner
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: reading

Postby kristoffer_s » Fri Nov 08, 2019 2:33 pm

Sophia7 wrote:
Paquita Banana wrote:Sino pinagloloko mo ?
To be a lawyer it only requires 3 hours/week for 2 years ?

:%)) :%)) :%))

=;)) =;)) =;))

Let me explain to help you okay?[b] LLM or Masters of Laws is a Master of Law program
in the U.S. but for International students only who finished Law Degree in their own country. Like me or Amal Cloney. She is a lawyer in the US by taking LLM or Master of Law at NYU, took the bar.

If you have a Law Degree from any University outside the U.S., you can take this LLM/Masters of Law then become a Lawyer in the US.

It is not 2 years but at least 6 years. I have my undergrad then Masters of Laws for 2 years.

Don't get confused with JD. JD is a 4-year degree for those who want to be a lawyer but does not have any Law Degree.

Again, If you have a Law Degree from any University outside the U.S., you can take this LLM/Masters of Law then become a Lawyer in the US.

For example, Patricia Magtanong can take this Masters of Laws say at USC, so that's Californa and she can take the bar exam in California and can practice law in California if she passed.[/b]

Again LLM is Master of Laws hindi Masters of Law, Master of Law or Masters of Laws. Halos 20x mo inulit ulit simula page 1 pero hindi ka man lng tumama ni isa. You should know this by heart kasi yung mga totoong kumukuha nito, super pet peeve nila ito dahil very common mistake ito ng mga taong walang connect sa kursong ito.

Jusko dapat comatose kana sa sampal kung nabasa to ng mga totoong law student or lawyer. :-D =;))

Uulitin ko lang, sino si Mrs Davis sa USC at san building nya? Dapat alam mo no kasi dumadaan ka sa kanya every finals.
kristoffer_s

Postby mikimoto » Sat Nov 09, 2019 4:44 am

Ff :%))
You hate Missosology but you keep coming back for more
mikimoto

Real Life Name/Nick: Sam
Date of Birth: 18 Mar 1988
Profession: Banker / Wells Fargo Bank
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Hobbies/Interests: Good wine,music,food

Postby Sophia7 » Sun Nov 10, 2019 8:50 am

kristoffer_s wrote:
Sophia7 wrote:

=;)) =;)) =;))

Let me explain to help you okay?[b] LLM or Masters of Laws is a Master of Law program
in the U.S. but for International students only who finished Law Degree in their own country. Like me or Amal Cloney. She is a lawyer in the US by taking LLM or Master of Law at NYU, took the bar.

If you have a Law Degree from any University outside the U.S., you can take this LLM/Masters of Law then become a Lawyer in the US.

It is not 2 years but at least 6 years. I have my undergrad then Masters of Laws for 2 years.

Don't get confused with JD. JD is a 4-year degree for those who want to be a lawyer but does not have any Law Degree.

Again, If you have a Law Degree from any University outside the U.S., you can take this LLM/Masters of Law then become a Lawyer in the US.

For example, Patricia Magtanong can take this Masters of Laws say at USC, so that's Californa and she can take the bar exam in California and can practice law in California if she passed.[/b]

Again LLM is Master of Laws hindi Masters of Law, Master of Law or Masters of Laws. Halos 20x mo inulit ulit simula page 1 pero hindi ka man lng tumama ni isa. You should know this by heart kasi yung mga totoong kumukuha nito, super pet peeve nila ito dahil very common mistake ito ng mga taong walang connect sa kursong ito.

Jusko dapat comatose kana sa sampal kung nabasa to ng mga totoong law student or lawyer. :-D =;))

Uulitin ko lang, sino si Mrs Davis sa USC at san building nya? Dapat alam mo no kasi dumadaan ka sa kanya every finals.

It’s Masters of law dear because I studied not just LLM but Business
Law as well.

Business Law and LLM is Masters of Law. I’m that smart!
Sophia7

Date of Birth: 08 Nov 1992
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: LAWYERing!
Hobbies/Interests: Pageant, LAW, MGMT & FASHION!

Postby kristoffer_s » Sun Nov 10, 2019 10:38 pm

Sophia7 wrote:
kristoffer_s wrote:
Sophia7 wrote:

=;)) =;)) =;))

Law as well.

USC Gould School of Law website where you supposedly acquired your LLM says you are a delusional, stupid lying piece of sh*t. LLM is still Master of Laws and not Masters of Law even if you are taking business law or even ADR. Jusko hilong-hilo na sayo yung letter S. [-X [-X
Pls stop digging your grave.

https://gould.usc.edu/academics/degrees/llm/
This is the website of the University where you supposedly acquired your LLM and LLM in Business Law. The meaning of LLM(Business or even ADR) is plastered all over. :finger: :finger: :finger:

For the nth time, Pls tell me who is Mrs Davis in USC and where can you find her? You know what, you are a con artist but unfortunately not a good one.

Just incase you missed it here’s the website of USC Gould School of Law

Nevermind not knowing the correct wording and spelling of your supposedly degree but the fact that you can’t even tell me who is Mrs Davis in USC is a proof that you are a lying piece of shi*t. Get a life dude. And pls not a made up one. #:-S L-) L-) L-)
kristoffer_s

Postby beautywatchnyc » Mon Nov 11, 2019 6:57 am

Sophia7 wrote:
kristoffer_s wrote:
Sophia7 wrote:

=;)) =;)) =;))

Law as well.

To argue a wrong with another wrong! Is that what they teach in law school, Sophia? Your fertile imagination just did you in!
beautywatchnyc

Postby sophocles » Sat Nov 16, 2019 4:26 pm

I've noticed Sophia's grammar, and I agree it is atrocious. But, if she says she's going for her LLM, what do I care if she's telling the truth? When you're in Misso, you really don't know if the post you're reading is coming from a dog or Paquita or her alternicks. It is hard to distinguish because most of the time, dogs show more intelligence than humans here.

So, when beautywatchnyc said that he/she/it is a kusinero, I took her/his/its word for it, even if her/his/its grammar shows signs of coming from a balut vendor plying the narrow alleys of Cainta. Would I eat anything he/she/it cooks? Heavens, no! Based on her posts, anything that comes out of that kitchen would be withered, wrinkled, bitter, and old.

The thing is, I don't really have to know who everyone here is. They are who they say they are, and even if they're not, that's no skin off my nose.

So, enough with the detective work and the jealousy. Don't get your panties in a wad just because you suspect one parlorista here is spinning tall tales about her identity. Let he who has never lied about himself cast the first stone.
sophocles

Date of Birth: 17 Jul 1971
Profession: lawyer

Previous

Return to GENERAL