Leave Sierra B ALONE!!!!!

Forum rules
Welcome to Missosology! RULES: Freedom of speech allowed but 1. NO CROSSING LIMITS AS DIRECT RACIST REMARKS, NUDE OR VIOLENT PICS. 2. NO SPAMMING/FLOODING 3. NO ADVERTISING 4. NO BLACKMAILING/VIOLATING/DIVULGING PRIVACY/personal infos of members as posting their real life pic/real life name without their consent. 5. NO AVENGING/ATTACKING MEMBERS ON THEIR PHYSICAL LOOKS 6. NO REPUTATION BUTTON ABUSE. Any question, feel free to post in the Help Desk section till a Moderator/Admin responds. HAVE FUN!

Re: Leave Sierra B ALONE!!!!!

Postby manoypoe » Wed Oct 30, 2019 11:56 am

Malcanthet wrote:From what I see here, many Filipinos forgot what Pia said about THINK before you click.

How about Sierra she did not hear the advice of Pia?

Last edited by manoypoe on Wed Oct 30, 2019 6:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
manoypoe
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.

Date of Birth: 15 Apr 1975
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Assassin of Idiots
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: Web surfing

Postby IceCream.12 » Wed Oct 30, 2019 2:50 pm

I'm done with this girl!

She's just so One - Sided. =O/ =O/

I will never ever support her.
IceCream.12
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: JVZan
Date of Birth: 12 Mar 1995
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Profession: College Instructor
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Chinese Zodiac: Pig
Hobbies/Interests: Reading books Blogging
Message: “Always be a first rate version of yourself and not a second rate version of someone else.” ― Judy G

Postby Malcanthet » Wed Oct 30, 2019 4:20 pm

manoypoe wrote:
Malcanthet wrote:From what I see here, many Filipinos forgot what Pia said about THINK before you click.

I didn't found her review of Miss Earth insulting. Her video was a REVIEW. Which mean there will be critical comments. So I guess the fans only want her honesty only when it is positive.
Malcanthet
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: TCL
Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1969
Profession: Adm Asst
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Chinese Zodiac: Monkey
Hobbies/Interests: Music, swimming

Postby Malcanthet » Wed Oct 30, 2019 4:26 pm

IceCream.12 wrote:
I'm done with this girl!

One sided? Of course it is one sided. That was her PERSONAL opinion. No more one sided than all the rabid Filipino fans bashing her just because she didn't "get" Miss Earth.

Filipino fans are the biggest hypocrites. When Leila won, MISS UNIVERSE MUST BE ABLE TO SPEAK ENGLISH. When Janine lost, MISS UNIVERSE DO NOT NEED TO SPEAK ENGLISH. When Siera praised the Philippines, WE LOVE YOUR HONESTY. When Siera did not "get' Miss Earth, "I AM DONE WITH THIS GIRL!!"

Do not bother to answer if you are going to just come back with petty insults, because what I have written above, just like what I have written about why Zuleyka Rivera is disliked, is well documented.
Malcanthet

Postby Jonathan Nguyen » Wed Oct 30, 2019 5:43 pm

Malcanthet wrote:
IceCream.12 wrote:
I'm done with this girl!

One sided? Of course it is one sided. That was her PERSONAL opinion. No more one sided than all the rabid Filipino fans bashing her just because she didn't "get" Miss Earth.

Filipino fans are the biggest hypocrites. When Leila won, MISS UNIVERSE MUST BE ABLE TO SPEAK ENGLISH. When Janine lost, MISS UNIVERSE DO NOT NEED TO SPEAK ENGLISH. When Siera praised the Philippines, WE LOVE YOUR HONESTY. When Siera did not "get' Miss Earth, "I AM DONE WITH THIS GIRL!!"

Do not bother to answer if you are going to just come back with petty insults, because what I have written above, just like what I have written about why Zuleyka Rivera is disliked, is well documented.

This :=p

KHANH VAN - MISS UNIVERSE VIETNAM 2020
Jonathan Nguyen
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Real Life Name/Nick: Hai Nguyen
Date of Birth: 10 Aug 1997
Profession: Software Developer
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: Miss Universe and Miss World

Postby manoypoe » Wed Oct 30, 2019 6:15 pm

Malcanthet wrote:
manoypoe wrote:

I didn't found her review of Miss Earth insulting. Her video was a REVIEW. Which mean there will be critical comments. So I guess the fans only want her honesty only when it is positive.

For me, it was not insulting but to keep on repeating I dont know blab blah and when she was schooled, why she had to delete the video? The review was understandable and so the constructive comments telling her that she should have research a bit before keep on saying that I dont know about this pageant, how it works, blah blah. But why she has to defend deleting the review video and then touched on something she has no knowledge about? Is it responsible? What she did has destroyed her credibility. She cant be trusted to be fair at all. She wants to look ignorantly stupid, so be it. [-X [-X :%)) :%))
manoypoe

Postby manoypoe » Wed Oct 30, 2019 6:27 pm

Malcanthet wrote:
IceCream.12 wrote:
I'm done with this girl!

It seems that you dont really understand the real reason why she is being criticized. She already said that she know a little about Miss Earth in her hotpicks days before her review. Nobody attacked her. Nobody criticized her as far as I know. Her review video was another story. Deleting it after then defending the deletion by saying about sexual harassment blah blah which has no connections about her review - so what you think of that stupidity? She did not even reach out to Cytnthia Loewen, Miss Earth Canada 2014, who positively and politely commented on her video. She could have asked Cynthia. After all, Cynthia is a beauty queen like her who has only good words to say about her own experience in Miss Earth, that ignorant Sierra could have learn a thing or two from Cynthia if she really indeed wants to understand how Miss Earth works. IF she would say, she is not interested, then she has no right talk about something she has limited knowledge and share to those who follow her. She is like a stupid blind teacher teaching stupidity to her students.

Rafa Delfin has more critical video about Miss Earth in his vlog, the things he hates about Miss Earth. It is well researched, professionally done and there was no violent reaction. Hope that you understand the real story before defending an ignorant and unfair vlogger. :%)) :%))
manoypoe

Postby Geeyourhair » Wed Oct 30, 2019 8:07 pm

When Siera said:

The long gown is boring -- okay that's is her opinion
The host is lame -- okay that is her opinion

I don't understand why they have to dance in the beginning -- this is not an opinion, is it?
I don't know why the pageant is 4 weeks long -- this is not an opinion, this is simply lack of research
I don't understand the medal thing, etc. etc. -- this is not an opinion but lack of research again
Why is Blah blah not there. I don't understand the judging process, well...I don't really know about Miss Earth. I am not really following it blah blah

Then the people commented and "schooled her" about what Miss Earth is, the judging process, the system etc. Some people call her ignorant (which is absolutely true) and called her out for not doing her research prior on the subject matter she is reviewing before blabbering on the video.

If she only focused her review on the dynamics of the final night, people wouldn't barge her with a lot of "schooling" on their comments. People will just counteract with their own opinions. That should have been okay as that is the purpose of the commentary box. But since 90% of the comments were calling her ignorant (which is again true) of the Miss Earth system, she got hurt. She should have not gotten hurt if she was honest with herself. But she was not.

Then she made another video explaining why she deleted the first one and then "admitted" that the reason she was not on the mood to give a "good review" is because she did not like Miss Earth because of the allegation of the previous Miss Earth Canada title holder which "again" she had not research well as it is totally one sided. So now we know why you know nothing about Miss Earth or never made an effort to research about Miss Earth at all. Or she may have known it but just pretending not knowing because she doesn't want people to know that she is "interested" in Miss Earth. If that is the case, why made the review in the first place? There is where she was wrong and deserve the call outs from the netizens.
Geeyourhair

Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1995
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Professional
Hobbies/Interests: social media

Postby Jonathan Nguyen » Wed Oct 30, 2019 8:12 pm

manoypoe wrote:
Malcanthet wrote:
manoypoe wrote:

For me, it was not insulting but to keep on repeating I dont know blab blah and when she was schooled, why she had to delete the video? [-X [-X :%)) :%))

It was not just schooling, honey. Your people attacked her on social media, calling her names as nasty as what you and your cohorts have been doing in this forum. She was shocked and had to delete her video.
Last edited by Jonathan Nguyen on Wed Oct 30, 2019 8:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jonathan Nguyen

Postby Geeyourhair » Wed Oct 30, 2019 8:24 pm

She was not hurt by name calling or nasty comments. Only 1% of the comments were nasty and on those where on the first few comments. I know because I read all the comments 100% few minutes before she deleted the video. The last 50% of the comments where all schooling and pinpointing where she got wrong in her video. That is where her ego was touched. If she was hurt on the first few comments, she should have deleted the video right away or turned-off the comments like what she did in the second video. Her ego was simply touched after realizing she indeed made a fool out of herself. Then to save face, she came up with another video that made her look/sound even more pathetic.
Geeyourhair

Postby Jonathan Nguyen » Wed Oct 30, 2019 8:38 pm

Geeyourhair wrote:She was not hurt by name calling or nasty comments. Only 1% of the comments were nasty and on those where on the first few comments. I know because I read all the comments 100% few minutes before she deleted the video. The last 50% of the comments where all schooling and pinpointing where she got wrong in her video. That is where her ego was touched. If she was hurt on the first few comments, she should have deleted the video right away or turned-off the comments like what she did in the second video. Her ego was simply touched after realizing she indeed made a fool out of herself. Then to save face, she came up with another video that made her look/sound even more pathetic.

Did you watch her second video? She did mention that she was shocked because of being attacked and had to delete the video. Also, the attacks happened on her social media, not just in the comment section of that video.

Jonathan Nguyen

Postby Malcanthet » Thu Oct 31, 2019 12:58 am

Jonathan Nguyen wrote:
manoypoe wrote:
Malcanthet wrote:
manoypoe wrote:

For me, it was not insulting but to keep on repeating I dont know blab blah and when she was schooled, why she had to delete the video? [-X [-X :%)) :%))

It was not just schooling, honey. Your people attacked her on social media, calling her names as nasty as what you and your cohorts have been doing in this forum. She was shocked and had to delete her video.

Thank you. How convenient they left the name calling out. It’s not schooling. It is bullying.
Malcanthet

Postby brent520 » Thu Oct 31, 2019 6:57 pm

Let me just make it f*cking clear as to why Filipinos got triggered by her.

We were not Angry at her first video because that was her opinion, to each his own, she probably didn’t know about Miss Earth (plain ignorance right? Let it be) People schooled her in a positive way because i read comments there. The comments were polite.

What f*cking triggered us was the second video. She defended her ignorance with another set of ignorance.

Claiming that MEO did not do anything about the sexual harassment issue! WRONG AND NOT TRUE IN ALL LEVELS! And claimed that the Pageant “left a bad taste in her mouth” should be independent of her own doings of failing to research. Ignorance covered by another set of ignorance is dangerous! You get what you deserve!

She was plain ignorant!

Let me post about what Miss Earth Crown shared, a commentary on influencers responsibility, I couldn’t agree more with what they wrote. This is how you f*cking do research. These bItches in Miss Earth Crown are more professional than that Ignoramous Siera

So we will not leave her alone! Until she starts losing some fat in her superficial mind. What triggers me is “KABOBOHAN” or resistance to making herself more informed.

Thank God! She never got far at Miss Universe. I never want a superficial
And ignorant runner up or main winner!
brent520
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 20 May 2012
Profession: Bum
Hobbies/Interests: Studying, Working (is this even a hobby?)

Postby zoondwaine » Fri Nov 01, 2019 7:45 am

Why everyone is hyping that girl, she is so irrelevant. We just only know her because for the first time Miss Universe let a fat and unattractive woman base on Miss Universe standard get in to semi final round. She is even boring on her blogs, when I tried to watch her she looks like she is always catching her breath and her voice is boring.
zoondwaine

Real Life Name/Nick: zoondwaine
Date of Birth: 07 Jun 1990
Profession: Manager
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Hobbies/Interests: Reading, traveling, culturl immersion, nature trek
Message: I learned misso in 2010 and after that I'm hook to this site in regards to pageant issues.

Postby manoypoe » Fri Nov 01, 2019 7:52 am

Malcanthet wrote:
Jonathan Nguyen wrote:
manoypoe wrote:
Malcanthet wrote:
manoypoe wrote:

Thank you. How convenient they left the name calling out. It’s not schooling. It is bullying.

Some schooled her professionally. Some bullied. She did not even reply to her fellow Canadian Queen who corrected her. [-X [-X
manoypoe

Postby Mauten » Mon Nov 04, 2019 2:35 pm

Is she the fat cow who represent Canada in Miss Universe before?
Mauten
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: abdullalih
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Profession: Alam nyo na
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Chinese Zodiac: Rooster
Hobbies/Interests: asarin si katay digong

Postby poker_man » Tue Nov 05, 2019 6:01 am

If you're expecting Sierra to kiss the Pinoy's ass then you are going to be disappointed. She's not going to apologize for her comments. That's how she is.

The same thing when she (and Lauren Howe) criticized Miss Canada 2018. Both of them were Canadians but they were very outspoken about how they weren't that satisfied with their own home girl. If that happened here, they will be ultimately thrown in the pits just like Bea Santiago and Maggie Wilson, who were just voicing their opinion about Catriona.

She is not like other pageant girls who would lie and say good and pleasant things just to get FIlipinos to like her. Unfortunately, most of the pageant supporters are Filipinos so she has to deal with the backlash since she keeps vlogging about pageantry (even up to the local level).
poker_man

Date of Birth: 21 Jun 1985
Profession: Doctor
Hobbies/Interests: Beauty pageants

Postby krissynelli » Tue Nov 05, 2019 6:05 am

MAG VLOG NALA SIYA KAY CARLOS EDRIEL YULO...FOR SURE BALIK GANDA POINTS SIYA...CARLOS IS THE HOTTEST PROPERTY RIGHT NOW IN THE PHILIPPINES. BUONG PILIPINAS NAKA TUTOK NGAYON SA KANYA!.... LAHAT GUSTO A PIECE OF HIM COZ HIS ACHIEVEMENT IS UNTHINKABLE IN THE EYES OF THE FILIPINOS!!!....PUMAPANGALAWA NALANG SI "ALPHA FEMALE"...SIERRA SHOULD MILK ON CARLOS EDRIEL YULO.... <:-P
YO SOY PUERTO RICO!... HALF PUERTO RICAN / HALF "KIKI" VENDOR
krissynelli

Real Life Name/Nick: krissylicious
Date of Birth: 22 May 1978
Profession: MAQUILLAGE
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: DILDOING, CATFIGHTS, WITCHCRAFT AND SORCERY
Message: NAMASTE!!! APAKABAR!!! SAWASDEE!!! MABUHAY!!! OLAH!!! BONJOU!!! ALOHA!!!

Postby Malcanthet » Tue Nov 05, 2019 4:15 pm

poker_man wrote:If you're expecting Sierra to kiss the Pinoy's ass then you are going to be disappointed. She's not going to apologize for her comments. That's how she is.

Thank you. I love how some of these Pinoys want to play the victim, like that Miss Grand Thailand Coco what's her name. Siera is only relevant to them as long as she tell them what they want to hear: Philippines is the greatest. Philippines is the best. I wanted to give these Filipino pageant fanatic the benefit of the doubt because I know sooner or later, when Siera say something that rub them the wrong way, they will turn on her. And they proved me right. But what do you expect from people who trashed their own candidates only to embrace them if they happen to do well in their respective pageants? Then they acted like they supported them all along from the beginning. The only thing they schooled anybody on is how they are two-faced hypocrites.
Malcanthet

Postby Dibss » Wed Nov 06, 2019 12:02 pm

That Nguyen guy and all these mysterious almost non-existent accounts seem to always get their way to comment when Miss Earth or Filipinos are maligned. They post even more so than legit fans of Miss Earth.

They LOVE Miss Earth, don't they? :hx
Dibss
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.

Real Life Name/Nick: Dale
Date of Birth: 19 Dec 1993
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: student
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac: Pig
Hobbies/Interests: sleeping

Postby Malcanthet » Wed Nov 06, 2019 2:48 pm

zoondwaine wrote:Why everyone is hyping that girl, she is so irrelevant. We just only know her because for the first time Miss Universe let a fat and unattractive woman base on Miss Universe standard get in to semi final round. She is even boring on her blogs, when I tried to watch her she looks like she is always catching her breath and her voice is boring.

If she is so irrelevant then what she said shouldn't matter to you . But obviously it does given you people's strident reaction to her Miss Earth video. Protesting a bit too much?
Malcanthet

Postby Jonathan Nguyen » Wed Nov 06, 2019 2:50 pm

Malcanthet wrote:
zoondwaine wrote:Why everyone is hyping that girl, she is so irrelevant. We just only know her because for the first time Miss Universe let a fat and unattractive woman base on Miss Universe standard get in to semi final round. She is even boring on her blogs, when I tried to watch her she looks like she is always catching her breath and her voice is boring.

If she is so irrelevant then what she said shouldn't matter to you . But obviously it does given you people's strident reaction to her Miss Earth video. Protesting a bit too much?

Truth always hurts. She told the truth. That’s why they were so triggered :)>-

Jonathan Nguyen

Postby Geeyourhair » Wed Nov 06, 2019 7:19 pm

Jonathan Nguyen wrote:
Malcanthet wrote:

Truth always hurts. She told the truth. That’s why they were so triggered :)>-

That is precisely what described Seira's feelings. She was badly hurt after people called her ignorant :%))
Geeyourhair

Postby FutaKaNina » Fri Nov 08, 2019 6:18 pm

So has the fat-cow-who-placed-only-for-diversity-sake learned her lesson and now conducts research before posting videos?
FutaKaNina

Real Life Name/Nick: Clea
Date of Birth: 21 Jan 1991
Profession: Dreamer
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Hobbies/Interests: Dreaming

Postby zoondwaine » Sun Nov 10, 2019 6:59 am

Malcanthet wrote:

She doesn't exist to me until some fools hyped her. What I'm saying here is, leave her fat ass and vlog alone. She doesn't deserve the hype as she is an irrelevant pageant expert wannabe.
zoondwaine

Real Life Name/Nick: zoondwaine
Date of Birth: 07 Jun 1990
Profession: Manager
Hobbies/Interests: Reading, traveling, culturl immersion, nature trek
Message: I learned misso in 2010 and after that I'm hook to this site in regards to pageant issues.

Postby GabrielTheHunk » Sun Nov 10, 2019 9:20 am

FutaKaNina wrote:So has the fat-cow-who-placed-only-for-diversity-sake learned her lesson and now conducts research before posting videos?

She literally reads off from her research in her latest video. :%))
GabrielTheHunk

Real Life Name/Nick: Gabriel
Date of Birth: 30 Nov 1990
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Profession: Model
Hobbies/Interests: Modeling

Postby Jonathan Nguyen » Sun Nov 10, 2019 2:24 pm

GabrielTheHunk wrote:
FutaKaNina wrote:So has the fat-cow-who-placed-only-for-diversity-sake learned her lesson and now conducts research before posting videos?

She literally reads off from her research in her latest video. :%))

Exactly! They urged her to research and boom, she found out their sexual harassment incident which happened last year =;)) If she had extended her research back to 2012, she could have found the Russian journalists’ exposure of Miss Earth ;;) By the way, the fact that she has to do a research on Miss Earth just confirms that Miss Earth is not popular at all. If it were popular, she would know about it herself without them telling her to research :)>-

Jonathan Nguyen

Postby manoypoe » Sun Nov 10, 2019 5:07 pm

Hi Sierra Guam says hello to you. :-* :-* :%)) :%))

Miss Earth Guam 2019 Cydney Shey Folsom
Live video Q&A and Giveaway! @cydneyshey

ccto Miss Earth Beauties

click to play
manoypoe

Postby manoypoe » Sun Nov 10, 2019 5:32 pm

Hi Nguynguy, listen to Miss Earth Thailand. Share with Sierra too, honey. =;)) =;))

Thank you Miss Earth Thailand 2019 for clearing and defending the integrity of Miss Earth in your country once and for all. We are truly grateful to know you did enjoy and treasure all the experiences you got from the pageant. We wish you the best of luck!

We really do hope that someday the thai pageant fans will be able to see the pageant on this side rather than those believing on rumors being thrown by the haters.

We in Miss Earth Beauties believe that soon in time Thailand will have their very first winner in ME.
And we love Thailand!

click to play
manoypoe

Postby manoypoe » Sun Nov 10, 2019 5:36 pm

Miss Earth Crown
14 hrs ·
WATCH | Miss Earth 2019 Nellys Pimentel Exclusive Solo interview!

She sat with us before she left and shared with us a lot of personal things about her, from her childhood, to her insecurities, to her road to the crown. And now we love her even more!

What can you say? Comment below! And don’t forget to LIKE and SHARE so that Nelly’s fans and other earthlings get to know more about our queen!

#MissEarth2019
#MissEarth
#NellysPimentel

click to play
manoypoe

PreviousNext

Return to GENERAL