BINIBINING PILIPINAS CHARITIES' STATEMENT ON SAMANTHA LO

Forum rules
Welcome to Missosology! RULES: Freedom of speech allowed but 1. NO CROSSING LIMITS AS DIRECT RACIST REMARKS, NUDE OR VIOLENT PICS. 2. NO SPAMMING/FLOODING 3. NO ADVERTISING 4. NO BLACKMAILING/VIOLATING/DIVULGING PRIVACY/personal infos of members as posting their real life pic/real life name without their consent. 5. NO AVENGING/ATTACKING MEMBERS ON THEIR PHYSICAL LOOKS 6. NO REPUTATION BUTTON ABUSE. Any question, feel free to post in the Help Desk section till a Moderator/Admin responds. HAVE FUN!

Re: BINIBINING PILIPINAS CHARITIES' STATEMENT ON SAMANTHA LO

Postby sissymeow » Tue Oct 22, 2019 2:31 am

dhexxxxx wrote:It's the fixer's fault for not making her passport legit. I think Samantha didnt expect any problem regarding the validity of her passport. Getting a fixer is very common here in Ph in fact, my passport, driver's license, and even some of my permits are done with fixers. getting a fixer is a common thing here especially if you want to expedite the process or if you don't want to go through the hassle of falling in line.
I just dont understand though why she did not secure a transit visa knowing that she will have a stopover in Paris. Same thing happened to us earlier this year, we're supposed to travel to Morroco but we failed to secure a transit visa for our Paris stopover so Hongkong Immigration did not allow us to board our plane to Paris.

wow. someone is proud to have their documents "fixed" for them. Unbelievable.

sissymeow
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: none
Hobbies/Interests: none and none

Postby lutosfeet » Tue Oct 22, 2019 2:38 am

sissymeow wrote:
dhexxxxx wrote:It's the fixer's fault for not making her passport legit. I think Samantha didnt expect any problem regarding the validity of her passport. Getting a fixer is very common here in Ph in fact, my passport, driver's license, and even some of my permits are done with fixers. getting a fixer is a common thing here especially if you want to expedite the process or if you don't want to go through the hassle of falling in line.
I just dont understand though why she did not secure a transit visa knowing that she will have a stopover in Paris. Same thing happened to us earlier this year, we're supposed to travel to Morroco but we failed to secure a transit visa for our Paris stopover so Hongkong Immigration did not allow us to board our plane to Paris.

yung mga supporters ni SamLo ganyan ang way of thinking ok lang daw mandaya por the crown jusmiyo marimar!
lutosfeet
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 04 Mar 1987
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Rocker
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Rat
Hobbies/Interests: pageant and writing

Postby mikimoto » Tue Oct 22, 2019 2:53 am

dayana wrote:she went to fixer because she is not qualified for Philippine passport. I read that his father obtained his U.S citizen and needed to surrender his Phil citizen

Republic Act No. 9225 or the Citizenship Retention and Re-acquisition Act of 2003 grants natural-born Filipinos who have lost their Filipino citizenship through naturalization in a foreign country the opportunity to retain or re-acquire their Filipino citizenship.
You hate Missosology but you keep coming back for more
mikimoto
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: Sam
Date of Birth: 18 Mar 1988
Profession: Banker / Wells Fargo Bank
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: Good wine,music,food

Postby dhexxxxx » Tue Oct 22, 2019 3:51 am

sissymeow wrote:

I'm not proud. I'm just saying it's a common thing. You know how shitty it is to get permits sometimes and I just dont wanna go through that shitty process. Accept it or not, that's how it is here in PH. If you wanna speed up the process, you have to pay extra for it. Sad but true.
" If you don't design your own life plan, chances are you'll fall into someone else's plan. And guess what they have planned for you? Not much."
dhexxxxx
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Real Life Name/Nick: dhex
Date of Birth: 29 Mar 1990
Sexual Orientation: Not sure
Profession: i wont tell
Hobbies/Interests: nothing

Postby dhexxxxx » Tue Oct 22, 2019 3:53 am

lutosfeet wrote:
sissymeow wrote:

yung mga supporters ni SamLo ganyan ang way of thinking ok lang daw mandaya por the crown jusmiyo marimar!

Supporter who? Not me.
" If you don't design your own life plan, chances are you'll fall into someone else's plan. And guess what they have planned for you? Not much."
dhexxxxx

Postby manoypoe » Tue Oct 22, 2019 4:51 am

dhexxxxx wrote:
sissymeow wrote:

I'm not proud. I'm just saying it's a common thing. You know how shitty it is to get permits sometimes and I just dont wanna go through that shitty process. Accept it or not, that's how it is here in PH. If you wanna speed up the process, you have to pay extra for it. Sad but true.

Not true anymore. Our personal presence is required.
manoypoe
MODERATORS are responsible to maintain order.

Date of Birth: 15 Apr 1975
Profession: Assassin of Idiots
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: Web surfing

Postby manoypoe » Tue Oct 22, 2019 4:55 am

Oscillate wrote:Either win or lose, Sam Lo has already been tagged after what she did before and after Bb. Pilipinas coronation night. The big diff with Lo’s case is that she intentionally committed the grave offense. I don’t buy the idea that she did not know that her passport is fake. She is not a 10 year old girl.

Why it is so hard for me to be emphatic to her is that - ikaw na nga ang may kasalanan ikaw p ang aastang kung sino ka. No sense of humility and regret at all.

I will repeat it again. She is the perfect choice to MGI. She embodies the values of the organization - dishonesty, arrogance and pride.

This. :=p :=p
manoypoe

Date of Birth: 15 Apr 1975
Profession: Assassin of Idiots
Hobbies/Interests: Web surfing

Postby lutosfeet » Tue Oct 22, 2019 5:56 am

manoypoe wrote:
Oscillate wrote:Either win or lose, Sam Lo has already been tagged after what she did before and after Bb. Pilipinas coronation night. The big diff with Lo’s case is that she intentionally committed the grave offense. I don’t buy the idea that she did not know that her passport is fake. She is not a 10 year old girl.

Why it is so hard for me to be emphatic to her is that - ikaw na nga ang may kasalanan ikaw p ang aastang kung sino ka. No sense of humility and regret at all.

I will repeat it again. She is the perfect choice to MGI. She embodies the values of the organization - dishonesty, arrogance and pride.

This. :=p :=p

Parehas ng mga faney at supporters nya hahaha
lutosfeet

Postby jansenism » Tue Oct 22, 2019 7:02 am

abid wrote:
jansenism wrote:At fiesta extravaganza ang mga monologue. Kausapin talaga ang sarili?? =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))

Kalurkey pa ang drama inaaway ang sarili.

Ang tyaga din nila sa ganun, ano?! Pang PGT levels ang linyahan eh =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))
Sana, birthday candle ka na lang -- habang pinapatay kita, nagpapalakpakan sila.
jansenism

Real Life Name/Nick: janjan
Date of Birth: 12 Jan 1990
Profession: Business Mogul
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Chinese Zodiac: Monkey
Hobbies/Interests: current events

Postby jansenism » Tue Oct 22, 2019 7:06 am

Sapphire wrote:I'm so confused. Let's say she did use an illegal passport so she could join Binibini. But when she travelled to Venezuela if she just used her US passport, she wouldn't be in any of this mess?

Madam, may vibes ako na di lamang dalawa ang passport ni Inday Sam. sankaterbang passports ata ang bitbit. dinadaan ata sa quija board kung alin ang ipipresinta. susmaryosep!! =O/ =O/ =O/ =O/ =O/ =O/ =O/
Sana, birthday candle ka na lang -- habang pinapatay kita, nagpapalakpakan sila.
jansenism

Real Life Name/Nick: janjan
Date of Birth: 12 Jan 1990
Profession: Business Mogul
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Chinese Zodiac: Monkey
Hobbies/Interests: current events

Postby fantasybreak » Tue Oct 22, 2019 7:39 am

gusto ng mgi yan napag uusapan

[youtube]nrgvmNoH3DI[/youtube]
pls subscribe to my youtube channel: JEHtology
fantasybreak

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1986
Profession: psychologist
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: Reading the Bible

Postby Virginia Dalisay » Tue Oct 22, 2019 8:00 am

jansenism wrote:
abid wrote:
jansenism wrote:At fiesta extravaganza ang mga monologue. Kausapin talaga ang sarili?? =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))

Kalurkey pa ang drama inaaway ang sarili.

Ang tyaga din nila sa ganun, ano?! Pang PGT levels ang linyahan eh =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))

pare pareho lang naman halos karamihan dito, ikaw talaga, niloloko mo pa sarili mo, cge, usap pa more sa sarili... =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) <:-P

ImageImage
Virginia Dalisay
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.

Date of Birth: 14 Feb 1991
Profession: Archeologist
Hobbies/Interests: Live the life you love and Love the life you live.
Message: Never be a prisoner of your past. It was just a lesson, not a life sentence.

Postby Ligaya Magdalena » Tue Oct 22, 2019 8:12 am

Mga ate vaks tama na yang away niyo, ke may alternicks o wala, eh hindi na importante yun. Ang mahalaga eh buhay ulit ngayon ang Misso dahil pageant season na naman. Actually nakakatulong pa nga sila dahil mas dumarami ang views at balitaktakan. Mga naiingit lang siguro yang mga yan kaya nambibintang na may mga alternicks yung iba dito. At kung meron man eh ano ngayon, eh di gumawa din sila. Di nila ikagaganda o ikayayaman kung may alternicks man yung iba dito o wala. Mahalaga may time yung iba na mag post dito. Natrigger lang yang mga yan, kaya kung ano ano pumapasok sa maliit na brain nila.
Madeleine, bago mo sabihing naiinis ka sakin,
tanong mo muna kung natutuwa ako sayo. Okay?
Ligaya Magdalena
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.

Date of Birth: 05 Mar 1992
Profession: Stage Actress
Hobbies/Interests: Glitters and Gold
Message: Masama akong tao, tulad mo, sa parehong paraan na mabuti kang tao, tulad ko.

Postby sissymeow » Tue Oct 22, 2019 9:03 am

dhexxxxx wrote:
sissymeow wrote:

This kind of act will thrive if you as citizens will still patronize these fixers. Change starts from yourselves. PH has a long way to go
sissymeow

Hobbies/Interests: none and none

Postby darthvader » Tue Oct 22, 2019 10:03 am

Sa totoo lang madali lang naman kumuha ng passport. Ang mahirap lang eh kumuha ng appointment date. With the connections of BPCI I don’t think mahihirapan si Sam Lo sa aspeto ng pagkuha ng appointment. March sya nanalo, ilang buwan yan. Kaya there’s no reason for her to use Fixer unless hindi nya kaya magproduce ng legit documents to prove that she qualifies to have PH passport. Yan wala talaga syang choice kundi mameke ng passport.
Miss Universe: Curacao
1st RU: USA
2nd RU: India

Top 5: Philippines, Puerto Rico

Top 15: Aruba, Colombia, Dominican Republic, Germany, Jamaica, Mexico, Peru, Portugal, Thailand, Venezuela
darthvader

Date of Birth: 25 Jun 1987
Profession: analyst
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Chinese Zodiac: Rabbit
Hobbies/Interests: books, movies, tv

Postby koji » Tue Oct 22, 2019 12:20 pm

fantasybreak wrote:gusto ng mgi yan napag uusapan

[youtube]nrgvmNoH3DI[/youtube]

Ang cute ng vlogger a. :-D
koji

Real Life Name/Nick: joey
Date of Birth: 05 May 1989
Profession: Farmer
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: beauty pageant

Postby dhexxxxx » Tue Oct 22, 2019 1:53 pm

sissymeow wrote:
dhexxxxx wrote:
sissymeow wrote:

This kind of act will thrive if you as citizens will still patronize these fixers. Change starts from yourselves. PH has a long way to go

I know :">
dhexxxxx

Postby krissynelli » Tue Oct 22, 2019 2:34 pm

Stoichio wrote:Kalurkey kayo! Nag-aaway-away kau dahil kay Samantha =;)) =;)) =;))

Baka pag nabasa nya mga posts niyo dito, ganito reaction niya: >:) >:) >:) >:)

NAWINDANG AKO. MERON PALANG BANGAYAN NAGANAP....HINDI AKO NA INFORMED. =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))
YO SOY PUERTO RICO!... HALF PUERTO RICAN / HALF "KIKI" VENDOR
krissynelli

Real Life Name/Nick: krissylicious
Date of Birth: 22 May 1978
Profession: MAQUILLAGE
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: DILDOING, CATFIGHTS, WITCHCRAFT AND SORCERY
Message: NAMASTE!!! APAKABAR!!! SAWASDEE!!! MABUHAY!!! OLAH!!! BONJOU!!! ALOHA!!!

Postby sapient_101 » Tue Oct 22, 2019 7:42 pm

So the girl who called some Pinoy fans stupid is the real and actual stupid person pala. Hindi lang stupid, wala pang integridad dahil namemeke. LOL!

I would love for her to win MGI and then come back to the Philippines but instead of a welcome parade eh may mga pulis to handcuff her and charge her with falsification of documents. Ang saya di ba? Nawat wants drama, we'll give him a telenovela!
sapient_101

Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1982
Profession: -
Hobbies/Interests: books... movies...

Postby antoine » Tue Oct 22, 2019 8:29 pm

I’m most interested in what Atty Patch would have to say about the whole fake passport issue and whether she thinks BPCI did anything illegally
antoine
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 12 Jun 1984
Profession: Admin
Chinese Zodiac: Goat
Hobbies/Interests: swimming

Postby chorr » Tue Oct 22, 2019 11:05 pm

Eh thats a trashy way to trash a trashy pageant.

It is what it is. Either way, tapos na ang 5year contract ng BPCI sa basurang pageant na yan.

GOOD RIDDANCE. BOTH TO SAM AND TO MISS CLOWNERY.

Truth bombs, truth bombs everywhere!
chorr
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.

Hobbies/Interests: tambays

Postby lutosfeet » Wed Oct 23, 2019 3:15 am

chorr wrote:Eh thats a trashy way to trash a trashy pageant.

It is what it is. Either way, tapos na ang 5year contract ng BPCI sa basurang pageant na yan.

From now on she's will be called as "THE TAMPER QUEEN"
lutosfeet

Postby haroldgerm » Wed Oct 23, 2019 7:29 am

MORE THAN HER SHORTCOMINGS (AS WHAT OTHERS DEEM AS GRAVE OFFENSE OR BEING UNGRATEFUL), I STILL FIND SAMLO'S DECISION TO COMPETE IN VENEZUELA ON HER OWN VOLITION (IF THAT IS REALLY THE CASE) TO BE QUITE ADMIRABLE, COURAGEOUS AND PATRIOTIC...

I'M PRETTY SURE IT HAS NOT BEEN EASY FOR HER TO GO AHEAD AND BE PART OF THE PAGEANT, WITH ALL THE LAMBASTS AND CRITICISMS HURLED AGAINST HER...

BUT, SHE PUT ASIDE ALL THESE AND WENT ON TO A SEEMINGLY HOSTILE COUNTRY AND MINGLED WITH THE OBVIOUSLY BIASED PAGEANT ORGANIZER...

SHE CAME THERE PROBABLY NOT TO WIN ANYMORE (ANGKOL NAWAT HAD A MELTDOWN WITH THE PINOY FANS, SO THIS CAN PROBABLY AFFECT THE OUTCOME) BUT TO FULFILL A RESPONSIBILITY ACCORDED TO AND EXPECTED OF HER... THAT IS TO WEAR THE PHILIPPINE SASH AND TO REPRESENT THE COUNTRY WITH DIGNITY AND GRACE...

WHO ARE WE TO TAKE THAT IMPORTANT ROLE FROM HER?

SHE IS JUST BEEMING WITH PRIDE AND HONOR AND AND WANTING PUT THE PHILIPPINES IN THE MOST IMPORTANT ACTIVITIES OF THE PAGEANT...

I CAN ONLY ADMIRE HER DETERMINATION AND PATIENCE, WHICH ANGKOL NAWAT ACKNOWLEDGED AND UNDERSTOOD...

GO, GO, GO SAMLO! CONTINUE TO BE OUR BEAUTIFUL MISS PHILIIPPINES IN MGI! =c3 =c3 =c3

Praise the name of LORD JESUS!
haroldgerm

Real Life Name/Nick: harold
Date of Birth: 31 Aug 1976
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: employee
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: reading

Postby koji » Wed Oct 23, 2019 12:17 pm

lutosfeet wrote:
chorr wrote:Eh thats a trashy way to trash a trashy pageant.

From now on she's will be called as "THE TAMPER QUEEN"

I WOULD PREFER MAKAPILI QUEEN. >:)
koji

Postby koji » Wed Oct 23, 2019 12:17 pm

NAGKALAT ANG MGA AHAS! >:)
koji

Postby tim1962 » Wed Oct 23, 2019 4:46 pm

The only logical explanation is that she doesn't qualify for a Philippine passport. Which means she has no dual citizenship. Not a Filipino national. =O/
I hope this is not the case though and that there is another explanation for this issue.
tim1962

Western Zodiac Sign: Libra
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: hiking, dining out

Postby sharronstoned » Wed Oct 23, 2019 4:59 pm

tim1962 wrote:The only logical explanation is that she doesn't qualify for a Philippine passport. Which means she has no dual citizenship. Not a Filipino national. =O/
I hope this is not the case though and that there is another explanation for this issue.

Or was simply too irresponsible to take care of things on time, the same irresponsibility shown trying to risk her life defying travel advisories to go to a war zone and insult locals by trying to glam up when people around have nothing to eat, just for a worthless crown.
sharronstoned

Real Life Name/Nick: Sharron
Date of Birth: 18 Mar 1988
Profession: Actor
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Hobbies/Interests: Stripping

Postby sapient_101 » Thu Oct 24, 2019 6:36 am

sharronstoned wrote:
tim1962 wrote:The only logical explanation is that she doesn't qualify for a Philippine passport. Which means she has no dual citizenship. Not a Filipino national. =O/

Or was simply too irresponsible to take care of things on time, the same irresponsibility shown trying to risk her life defying travel advisories to go to a war zone and insult locals by trying to glam up when people around have nothing to eat, just for a worthless crown.

There is cheesemeese na hindira gandi naman daw pala twonay na Peenhay etong si sam may i break the law. Ayon sa mga butangera sa thaliapapa, wala daw bahid ni katiting na dugo-dugo gang ng Pagpaglandia ang merlat na itey. Twotwoong Laitina daw ang mudrakels niya pero ang AMA college daw niya eh beho talaga, as in dun talaga galing sa lupain ng angpaw na may pinunong kamukha ni Winnie the Pooh. Kaya lang naman daw pumunta yan ng Seboo eh para mag-aral ng pagka-Florence Natinggel. Siyempre nga naman mahal ang tuition sa lupain ni Amerigo Vespucci so sa Pagpagland siya pumunta dahil moora lang.

Ewan ko lang kung twotwoo ang Republica Cheka na itey. Kung hindi, kaaliw lang na ang daming magaling talagang humabi ng kwento. Daming scriptwriter sa Pagpagland talaga. Kung totoo, paktay, mas malaking issue sa VeeFiSi-Ayayayay itey.
sapient_101

Postby Busyboy » Thu Oct 24, 2019 7:41 am

sapient_101 wrote:
sharronstoned wrote:

There is cheesemeese na hindira gandi naman daw pala twonay na Peenhay etong si sam may i break the law. Ayon sa mga butangera sa thaliapapa, wala daw bahid ni katiting na dugo-dugo gang ng Pagpaglandia ang merlat na itey. Twotwoong Laitina daw ang mudrakels niya pero ang AMA college daw niya eh beho talaga, as in dun talaga galing sa lupain ng angpaw na may pinunong kamukha ni Winnie the Pooh. Kaya lang naman daw pumunta yan ng Seboo eh para mag-aral ng pagka-Florence Natinggel. Siyempre nga naman mahal ang tuition sa lupain ni Amerigo Vespucci so sa Pagpagland siya pumunta dahil moora lang.

Ewan ko lang kung twotwoo ang Republica Cheka na itey. Kung hindi, kaaliw lang na ang daming magaling talagang humabi ng kwento. Daming scriptwriter sa Pagpagland talaga. Kung totoo, paktay, mas malaking issue sa VeeFiSi-Ayayayay itey.

Can't help but laugh upon realizing I understood all the ciphered message here... Hahahaha!
THE BIG FOUR

M U - M W - M E - M I
Busyboy

Date of Birth: 31 May 1984
Profession: Hobbyist
Hobbies/Interests: Travel/Trivia

Postby sapient_101 » Thu Oct 24, 2019 2:45 pm

sapient_101 wrote:
sharronstoned wrote:

Congratumalayshens!!! Isang kang Winnerka Werkado!!!! =)
sapient_101

PreviousNext

Return to GENERAL