Page 1 of 2

What’s all about “Fredo”?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2019 4:51 am
by micoexpress5
The origin of Fredo...



The result....


Re: What’s all about “Fredo”?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2019 10:08 am
by Kukay
It’s always fun to watch Chris Cuomo interview Kellyanne Conway.
Both are annoying .
There’s this constant battle as to who is more witty and more politically savvy .

But seriously ... CNN should stop bashing Trump 24/7 .
Just stick to the news and have balance opinions .

Re: What’s all about “Fredo”?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2019 6:58 pm
by Angela
Fredo is not and has never been an ethnic slur. An insult, yes. But an ethnic slur? No.

Urban Dictionary defines fredo:

fredo
To be the "black sheep" in the family, like the one that is the goof and the screw up. Named after Fredo Corleone, who was Michael's older brother in the Godfather, and he was considered to be the failure in the family.
"hey, i heard your brother dropped out of high school"
"I know, he is such a fredo"

Chris Cuomo is definitely a fredo because he is not as smart as his older brother Andrew who is the current governor of New York.

Re: What’s all about “Fredo”?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:33 pm
by sophocles
Angela wrote:Fredo is not and has never been an ethnic slur. An insult, yes. But an ethnic slur? No.

Urban Dictionary defines fredo:

fredo
To be the "black sheep" in the family, like the one that is the goof and the screw up. Named after Fredo Corleone, who was Michael's older brother in the Godfather, and he was considered to be the failure in the family.
"hey, i heard your brother dropped out of high school"
"I know, he is such a fredo"

Chris Cuomo is definitely a fredo because he is not as smart as his older brother Andrew who is the current governor of New York.


Excuse me. Andrew Cuomo is not even smart. Idiocy runs in the Cuomo family.

I only get to watch CNN when I'm traveling. I don't know what contract CNN has with airports, but T.V. sets there are always tuned in to CNN. Every time I happen to watch Chris Cuomo, he's always calling Trump names. And then comes a random guy calling him "Fredo", and he goes off the rails. What goes around comes around.

Re: What’s all about “Fredo”?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 12:36 am
by Kukay
The TS is a known Democrat and pro Hillary Clinton..... and doesn’t realize that the video he posted is against a Democrat and a Trump hater .
Chris Cuomo is a Democrat , being ridiculed and called a Fredo .

Re: What’s all about “Fredo”?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 12:50 am
by micoexpress5
Kukay wrote:The TS is a known Democrat and pro Hillary Clinton..... and doesn’t realize that the video he posted is against a Democrat and a Trump hater .
Chris Cuomo is a Democrat , being ridiculed and called a Fredo .


This is the funniest I’ve heard. I am a Dumbmocrats.

Re: What’s all about “Fredo”?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 12:51 am
by micoexpress5
Am not even a Bratlicans! =;))

Re: What’s all about “Fredo”?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 12:52 am
by micoexpress5
Am Remocrats!!!! =;))

Re: What’s all about “Fredo”?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 12:53 am
by micoexpress5
My friend .... his name is Fredo!

Re: What’s all about “Fredo”?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 12:54 am
by micoexpress5
I need to watch that movie about Fredo!

Re: What’s all about “Fredo”?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 12:54 am
by micoexpress5
:)>-

Re: What’s all about “Fredo”?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 3:23 am
by Queen Kurdapia
He is a fredo and a publicity w ho re. Get over it you POS!


micoexpress5 wrote:The origin of Fredo...



The result....


Re: What’s all about “Fredo”?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:16 am
by micoexpress5
[quote="Queen Kurdapia"][font=Comic Sans MS][color=#990000][size=150]He is a fredo and a publicity w ho re. Get over it you POS!

Another potty mouth! =;))

Re: What’s all about “Fredo”?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:21 am
by TheK
Kukay wrote:The TS is a known Democrat and pro Hillary Clinton..... and doesn’t realize that the video he posted is against a Democrat and a Trump hater .
Chris Cuomo is a Democrat , being ridiculed and called a Fredo .

is being a Democrat Bad though? I love it when filipinos go Full Republican Turd and vote against their own interest. sorry kuks but seriosly the complete opposite of a democrat is not even a choice for any non-white person :)>-

Re: What’s all about “Fredo”?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:23 am
by TheK
Never go Full Repubturd on Filipinos here . JS . I know some people here in Misso are paid and works of Republican PR firms. i can respect that but never go full turd :-*

Re: What’s all about “Fredo”?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:40 am
by micoexpress5
TheK wrote:Never go Full Repubturd on Filipinos here . JS . I know some people here in Misso are paid and works of Republican PR firms. i can respect that but never go full turd :-*


Am a Remocrats.... :)>-Big time INDEPENDENT.

Re: What’s all about “Fredo”?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 10:11 pm
by sophocles
TheK wrote:
Kukay wrote:The TS is a known Democrat and pro Hillary Clinton..... and doesn’t realize that the video he posted is against a Democrat and a Trump hater .
Chris Cuomo is a Democrat , being ridiculed and called a Fredo .

is being a Democrat Bad though? I love it when filipinos go Full Republican Turd and vote against their own interest. sorry kuks but seriosly the complete opposite of a democrat is not even a choice for any non-white person :)>-


Hija, to be a democrat in the context of American politics these days, is to be for open borders, free health care for illegal aliens, free college for all including illegal aliens and the rich, late term abortion including abortion right before birth, voting rights for convicted felons, reparations for slavery to be paid by people who had nothing to do with slavery, reparations for same sex couples (for past oppression), reparations for victims of unfree college (for those who paid for their own college education), higher taxes to pay for all the free stuff they are giving away, and the unbridled cultural supremacy of liberal Hollywood, no matter how stupid.

So, to answer your question, YES, being a Democrat these days suggests that you have not thought a lot of things through. Think about that before you call people you disagree with "Turd".

Besides, it does not matter that you are non-white. If you are not an American citizen, you don't have a monkey in this fight, and you don't have an "interest" to vote against or speak of.

Clean up the mess in your own backyard, and we'll be more willing to listen to your political ramblings.

Re: What’s all about “Fredo”?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:05 pm
by micoexpress5
sophocles wrote:
TheK wrote:
Kukay wrote:The TS is a known Democrat and pro Hillary Clinton..... and doesn’t realize that the video he posted is against a Democrat and a Trump hater .
Chris Cuomo is a Democrat , being ridiculed and called a Fredo .

is being a Democrat Bad though? I love it when filipinos go Full Republican Turd and vote against their own interest. sorry kuks but seriosly the complete opposite of a democrat is not even a choice for any non-white person :)>-


Hija, to be a democrat in the context of American politics these days, is to be for open borders, free health care for illegal aliens, free college for all including illegal aliens and the rich, late term abortion including abortion right before birth, voting rights for convicted felons, reparations for slavery to be paid by people who had nothing to do with slavery, reparations for same sex couples (for past oppression), reparations for victims of unfree college (for those who paid for their own college education), higher taxes to pay for all the free stuff they are giving away, and the unbridled cultural supremacy of liberal Hollywood, no matter how stupid.

So, to answer your question, YES, being a Democrat these days suggests that you have not thought a lot of things through. Think about that before you call people you disagree with "Turd".

Besides, it does not matter that you are non-white. If you are not an American citizen, you don't have a monkey in this fight, and you don't have an "interest" to vote against or speak of.

Clean up the mess in your own backyard, and we'll be more willing to listen to your political ramblings.


Agree clean your own backyard first! :!! Clean ur garbage on the street, River, bays ect . This is OUR USA ... :!!

Re: What’s all about “Fredo”?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2019 12:00 am
by Handsama
sophocles wrote:
TheK wrote:
Kukay wrote:The TS is a known Democrat and pro Hillary Clinton..... and doesn’t realize that the video he posted is against a Democrat and a Trump hater .
Chris Cuomo is a Democrat , being ridiculed and called a Fredo .

is being a Democrat Bad though? I love it when filipinos go Full Republican Turd and vote against their own interest. sorry kuks but seriosly the complete opposite of a democrat is not even a choice for any non-white person :)>-


Hija, to be a democrat in the context of American politics these days, is to be for open borders, free health care for illegal aliens, free college for all including illegal aliens and the rich, late term abortion including abortion right before birth, voting rights for convicted felons, reparations for slavery to be paid by people who had nothing to do with slavery, reparations for same sex couples (for past oppression), reparations for victims of unfree college (for those who paid for their own college education), higher taxes to pay for all the free stuff they are giving away, and the unbridled cultural supremacy of liberal Hollywood, no matter how stupid.

So, to answer your question, YES, being a Democrat these days suggests that you have not thought a lot of things through. Think about that before you call people you disagree with "Turd".

Besides, it does not matter that you are non-white. If you are not an American citizen, you don't have a monkey in this fight, and you don't have an "interest" to vote against or speak of.

Clean up the mess in your own backyard, and we'll be more willing to listen to your political ramblings.



As opposed to what the Republican Party has become...a party that caters to white supremacists, racists, assault weapon toting members, domestic terrorists...just sayin. 8-|

Re: What’s all about “Fredo”?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2019 1:44 am
by TheK
sophocles wrote:Hija, to be a democrat in the context of American politics these days, is to be for open borders, free health care for illegal aliens, free college for all including illegal aliens and the rich, late term abortion including abortion right before birth, voting rights for convicted felons, reparations for slavery to be paid by people who had nothing to do with slavery, reparations for same sex couples (for past oppression), reparations for victims of unfree college (for those who paid for their own college education), higher taxes to pay for all the free stuff they are giving away, and the unbridled cultural supremacy of liberal Hollywood, no matter how stupid.

So, to answer your question, YES, being a Democrat these days suggests that you have not thought a lot of things through. Think about that before you call people you disagree with "Turd".

Besides, it does not matter that you are non-white. If you are not an American citizen, you don't have a monkey in this fight, and you don't have an "interest" to vote against or speak of.

Clean up the mess in your own backyard, and we'll be more willing to listen to your political ramblings.

MErlat sure ka bang well iformed ka sa pinagsasabi mo? kasi all im hearing are repeated narratives by RepubTurds . di ko sinababi na matalino pero sure ako na TUKNENENG yang utak MO. Keber ko na kung di mo gets pero hihimayin ko pa din .

-Free collage education is Good. issues concerning Illegal aliens is a separate issue. if you check the proposed bill filed Yes i know 20 of them in house and senate. para lang siya sa pinas . It is not for all but rather performing students. Only republicans bitch about it mainly because most republicans because the likelyhood of them using it is very low. Di ko na eelaborate kung gaano kababa ang IQ ng mga pipapnigan mo.

- Free Health care is Good. Issues with Illegal Aliens is a again SEPARATE Issue. Did you know even undocumented immigrants can avail healtcare services in countries na may free health care? why? because it is a HUMAN RIGHT. kapag pumasok ba ang isang patiente sa Hospital HAHANAPAN mo ng passport? Btw still majority of patients in the United States may it be legal or Illegal STill actually PAYS. Wala po kasing Libre sa US. The point is the move to free health care system is to make the united states is for them to be AT PAR sa mga bansa na May Health care na.

- Abortion rights is GOOD as foster choice for women. Late Term Abortion only falls for a small percent of abortions done in the US.
PS there are late abortions happening right now. ever heard of still birth? death of a child inside womb late in term? every heard of Genetic disorders that can only be detected or just have been detected late in term. Ever heard of Rape cases where a woman chooses to abort a child but is blocked by the rapist via court order and will wait until the third trimester so that she cant abort anymore?

- Baka hindi ka din informed that most countries in the world has no issues with ex-cons voting why? ex-cons who are have served their time in prison actually CAN VOTE as the Disfranchisement sanctioned to them by their respective state is only effective during confinement in prison. sa pinas nakakboto po ang mga dating nakulong. also the move in florida to restore the voting rights for those who have served their time is Good move why? Because it is one of the few states that has a law barring ex-cons to vote. Majority of States in the US DOES NOT HAVE THAT LAW. meaning nakakaboto yung mga ex-cons sa ibang states. The only reason why Ayaw ng mga repubs yan Kasi it will turn Florida into BLUE. instead Or

- HIGHER taxes to Pay LOL. GAGA outright KASINUNGALINGAN . Walang may gusto niyan na democrat. KAKAGAWA lang niyan ni Trump. BAT DI KA NAG REKLAMO?

- Also reparations na pinaghalohalo mo ng sinudsunod na magkakaiba ang estado. Ano to teh nagbasa ka NG NYT OI new word... lets put them together.
First : reparation for Black slavery. Teh let them have their discussion with that on congress because it's their right to brought it up on congress why? given the history of America duh. As if naman na walang slavery ngaun diyan. Anong tawag mo sa mga nagtratrabaho sa MARALAGO? Bottom line the congress is the place for it to be discussed and let America deal with it's own past. I can give names ng mga kumpanya na white supremacy shit and still alive today na white supremacist pa din
2nd : reparations for same sex couple? gurl sure ka kasi there is an OPINION Piece in the NYT entitile The Case for Gay Reparation Basahin mong mabuti. Kasi sure akong di mo binasa :) and be reminded that it is in the OPINION SECTION
3rd : reparations for victims of unfree college. these exact KEY WORDS for victims of unfree college were one of the few crack down words used by bots back in april para maasociate yung words kay Elizabeth Warren. In short a NEGATIVE SEO CAMPAIGN. notice naka quarantine sa reddit yung mga nagshare. kasi nga typical tactic ng repubturds capitalize on key words. Help of course but outsourced work from PH, India and Indo. >:) >:) >:)

- there is no Longer an unbridled cultural supremacy of liberal Hollywood. We are now on the digital age duh. ang hindi ko lang gets sa mga conservatives na mga napatalsik sa hollywood... you can always make your own problem is yup they did make their own sphere but nobody watches. sa sobrang damning christain tv stations sa us Lol



Re: What’s all about “Fredo”?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2019 1:57 am
by sophocles
Wow. The level of your misinformation is unsurpassed. That's what happens when your whole consciousness is consumed by nothing more substantial than beauty pageants, and can hold nothing more intense than the mechanics of the lava or tsunami walk. It's a good thing you're pinoy and can't vote here. This proves my point about illegal immigration. If we allow more ignorant people like you to migrate here, the U.S. will be no better than the brown quagmire you wallow in.

Again, it's not like your political and economic situation is stellar, and you can call a section of voters here "Turd". Unlike the mayor of your capital city, I have not had the misfortune to step on one here in the U.S. Even now, I'm sure you're much closer to a septic tank than any Republican here will ever be. You go, Turd. :-)

Re: What’s all about “Fredo”?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2019 2:00 am
by sophocles
Handsama wrote:
sophocles wrote:
TheK wrote:
Kukay wrote:The TS is a known Democrat and pro Hillary Clinton..... and doesn’t realize that the video he posted is against a Democrat and a Trump hater .
Chris Cuomo is a Democrat , being ridiculed and called a Fredo .

is being a Democrat Bad though? I love it when filipinos go Full Republican Turd and vote against their own interest. sorry kuks but seriosly the complete opposite of a democrat is not even a choice for any non-white person :)>-


Hija, to be a democrat in the context of American politics these days, is to be for open borders, free health care for illegal aliens, free college for all including illegal aliens and the rich, late term abortion including abortion right before birth, voting rights for convicted felons, reparations for slavery to be paid by people who had nothing to do with slavery, reparations for same sex couples (for past oppression), reparations for victims of unfree college (for those who paid for their own college education), higher taxes to pay for all the free stuff they are giving away, and the unbridled cultural supremacy of liberal Hollywood, no matter how stupid.

So, to answer your question, YES, being a Democrat these days suggests that you have not thought a lot of things through. Think about that before you call people you disagree with "Turd".

Besides, it does not matter that you are non-white. If you are not an American citizen, you don't have a monkey in this fight, and you don't have an "interest" to vote against or speak of.

Clean up the mess in your own backyard, and we'll be more willing to listen to your political ramblings.



As opposed to what the Republican Party has become...a party that caters to white supremacists, racists, assault weapon toting members, domestic terrorists...just sayin. 8-|


It has been almost 3 years since Hillary lost the election. It's time for her cult followers to move on from her talking points. :-)

Re: What’s all about “Fredo”?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2019 2:12 am
by TheK
WOW Projecting SHIT. WHat reality are you living in?
BTW i can tell You are not even voting in the United States. :)>- :)>-
sophocles wrote:Wow. The level of your misinformation is unsurpassed. That's what happens when your whole consciousness is consumed by nothing more substantial than beauty pageants, and can hold nothing more intense than the mechanics of the lava or tsunami walk. It's a good thing you're pinoy and can't vote here. This proves my point about illegal immigration. If we allow more ignorant people like you to migrate here, the U.S. will be no better than the brown quagmire you wallow in.

Again, it's not like your political and economic situation is stellar, and you can call a section of voters here "Turd". Unlike the mayor of your capital city, I have not had the misfortune to step on one here in the U.S. Even now, I'm sure you're much closer to a septic tank than any Republican here will ever be. You go, Turd. :-)

Re: What’s all about “Fredo”?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2019 2:20 am
by sophocles
If you say so. I don't have to prove anything to swine in a third world country. If I know, you would be pawning your mother's low end costume jewelry to get the chance to come here. :-)

TheK wrote:WOW Projecting SHIT. WHat reality are you living in?
BTW i can tell You are not even voting in the United States. :)>- :)>-
sophocles wrote:Wow. The level of your misinformation is unsurpassed. That's what happens when your whole consciousness is consumed by nothing more substantial than beauty pageants, and can hold nothing more intense than the mechanics of the lava or tsunami walk. It's a good thing you're pinoy and can't vote here. This proves my point about illegal immigration. If we allow more ignorant people like you to migrate here, the U.S. will be no better than the brown quagmire you wallow in.

Again, it's not like your political and economic situation is stellar, and you can call a section of voters here "Turd". Unlike the mayor of your capital city, I have not had the misfortune to step on one here in the U.S. Even now, I'm sure you're much closer to a septic tank than any Republican here will ever be. You go, Turd. :-)

Re: What’s all about “Fredo”?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2019 2:55 am
by TheK
I dismantled every single misinformation you said. gurl please i pay my taxes on both countries and I got in the US by my own merrits. I took my oath 15 years ago. dont start with me TURD cause I will burn you the house down :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* and i will make sure no filth is left >:) >:) >:)
you fucking fake Ass US citizen 8-} 8-} 8-} FAKE

sophocles wrote:If you say so. I don't have to prove anything to swine in a third world country. If I know, you would be pawning your mother's low end costume jewelry to get the chance to come here. :-)

TheK wrote:WOW Projecting SHIT. WHat reality are you living in?
BTW i can tell You are not even voting in the United States. :)>- :)>-
sophocles wrote:Wow. The level of your misinformation is unsurpassed. That's what happens when your whole consciousness is consumed by nothing more substantial than beauty pageants, and can hold nothing more intense than the mechanics of the lava or tsunami walk. It's a good thing you're pinoy and can't vote here. This proves my point about illegal immigration. If we allow more ignorant people like you to migrate here, the U.S. will be no better than the brown quagmire you wallow in.

Again, it's not like your political and economic situation is stellar, and you can call a section of voters here "Turd". Unlike the mayor of your capital city, I have not had the misfortune to step on one here in the U.S. Even now, I'm sure you're much closer to a septic tank than any Republican here will ever be. You go, Turd. :-)

Re: What’s all about “Fredo”?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2019 3:12 am
by sophocles
15 years and you still write like you're in 3rd grade. By the way, "merits" has one r. First, you have to learn your alphabet, and then, maybe you'll have the brain to discuss politics. :-)

TheK wrote:I dismantled every single misinformation you said. gurl please i pay my taxes on both countries and I got in the US by my own merrits. I took my oath 15 years ago. dont start with me TURD cause I will burn you the house down :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* and i will make sure no filth is left >:) >:) >:)
you fucking fake Ass US citizen 8-} 8-} 8-} FAKE

sophocles wrote:If you say so. I don't have to prove anything to swine in a third world country. If I know, you would be pawning your mother's low end costume jewelry to get the chance to come here. :-)

TheK wrote:WOW Projecting SHIT. WHat reality are you living in?
BTW i can tell You are not even voting in the United States. :)>- :)>-
sophocles wrote:Wow. The level of your misinformation is unsurpassed. That's what happens when your whole consciousness is consumed by nothing more substantial than beauty pageants, and can hold nothing more intense than the mechanics of the lava or tsunami walk. It's a good thing you're pinoy and can't vote here. This proves my point about illegal immigration. If we allow more ignorant people like you to migrate here, the U.S. will be no better than the brown quagmire you wallow in.

Again, it's not like your political and economic situation is stellar, and you can call a section of voters here "Turd". Unlike the mayor of your capital city, I have not had the misfortune to step on one here in the U.S. Even now, I'm sure you're much closer to a septic tank than any Republican here will ever be. You go, Turd. :-)

Re: What’s all about “Fredo”?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2019 3:54 am
by TheK
who said I was only lving in the US for 15 years. hmm you have third grad brain and I will not apologize for you being a turd because YOU IS. PERIODT. If it hurts your feelings GREAT >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:)
sophocles wrote:15 years and you still write like you're in 3rd grade. By the way, "merits" has one r. First, you have to learn your alphabet, and then, maybe you'll have the brain to discuss politics. :-)

TheK wrote:I dismantled every single misinformation you said. gurl please i pay my taxes on both countries and I got in the US by my own merrits. I took my oath 15 years ago. dont start with me TURD cause I will burn you the house down :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* and i will make sure no filth is left >:) >:) >:)
you fucking fake Ass US citizen 8-} 8-} 8-} FAKE

sophocles wrote:If you say so. I don't have to prove anything to swine in a third world country. If I know, you would be pawning your mother's low end costume jewelry to get the chance to come here. :-)

TheK wrote:WOW Projecting SHIT. WHat reality are you living in?
BTW i can tell You are not even voting in the United States. :)>- :)>-
sophocles wrote:Wow. The level of your misinformation is unsurpassed. That's what happens when your whole consciousness is consumed by nothing more substantial than beauty pageants, and can hold nothing more intense than the mechanics of the lava or tsunami walk. It's a good thing you're pinoy and can't vote here. This proves my point about illegal immigration. If we allow more ignorant people like you to migrate here, the U.S. will be no better than the brown quagmire you wallow in.

Again, it's not like your political and economic situation is stellar, and you can call a section of voters here "Turd". Unlike the mayor of your capital city, I have not had the misfortune to step on one here in the U.S. Even now, I'm sure you're much closer to a septic tank than any Republican here will ever be. You go, Turd. :-)

Re: What’s all about “Fredo”?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2019 8:16 am
by micoexpress5
These is about Fredo.... not about u war freaks! This is about why someone was triggered by Fredo. This not about Dumbocrats and Republicantards. Not about pro antitafa vs pro white supremacist!!! Common people just chill! U r being triggered by just finding Fredo.... =;)) =;)) =;))

Re: What’s all about “Fredo”?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2019 8:50 am
by TheK
you sure this not about Pro White Supremacist? granted Fredo is not the worst word they call people like cuoma but people who do these days are often pro white supremacist. just saying girl. BTW catching someone up there who is classic case of filipino repubTurd is always been fun here in Misso >:) >:) >:)
micoexpress5 wrote:These is about Fredo.... not about u war freaks! This is about why someone was triggered by Fredo. This not about Dumbocrats and Republicantards. Not about pro antitafa vs pro white supremacist!!! Common people just chill! U r being triggered by just finding Fredo.... =;)) =;)) =;))

Re: What’s all about “Fredo”?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:11 am
by micoexpress5
TheK wrote:you sure this not about Pro White Supremacist? granted Fredo is not the worst word they call people like cuoma but people who do these days are often pro white supremacist. just saying girl. BTW catching someone up there who is classic case of filipino repubTurd is always been fun here in Misso >:) >:) >:)
micoexpress5 wrote:These is about Fredo.... not about u war freaks! This is about why someone was triggered by Fredo. This not about Dumbocrats and Republicantards. Not about pro antitafa vs pro white supremacist!!! Common people just chill! U r being triggered by just finding Fredo.... =;)) =;)) =;))


If u r triggered by Fredo.... that was not the intent. I didn’t know about Fredo n am sure millions r asking who is Fredo? =;))