Bb Pilipinas 2019: Haraya's Fearless Prediction

Forum rules
Welcome to Missosology! RULES: Freedom of speech allowed but 1. NO CROSSING LIMITS AS DIRECT RACIST REMARKS, NUDE OR VIOLENT PICS. 2. NO SPAMMING/FLOODING 3. NO ADVERTISING 4. NO BLACKMAILING/VIOLATING/DIVULGING PRIVACY/personal infos of members as posting their real life pic/real life name without their consent. 5. NO AVENGING/ATTACKING MEMBERS ON THEIR PHYSICAL LOOKS 6. NO REPUTATION BUTTON ABUSE. Any question, feel free to post in the Help Desk section till a Moderator/Admin responds. HAVE FUN!

Bb Pilipinas 2019: Haraya's Fearless Prediction

Postby HARAYA » Sat Jun 08, 2019 8:11 am

In all honesty, this is probably the first Bb Pilipinas season since 2011 that I'm totally not invested. If not for a visit to Cubao a day before the Parade of Beauties, I won't realize that Bb Pilipinas 2019 is already nearing the finale.

But you can't take away the pageant fan in me, so here's my Fearless Prediction for this year's Bb Pilipinas.

CONTENDERS TO THE CROWNS
This is probably one of those seasons where it is going to be anybody's ball game up until the coronation night. It is no easy picking a bet for the top title - Miss Universe Philippines - given the sky-high standards set by Catriona Gray last year.

But I realized, we do not have to choose someone like Catriona. Instead, we should have a queen who is comfortable in her own skin, someone who knows her priorities, and is willing to work hard, and who has a good advocacy. Keeping those in mind, I went back to my initial list of favorites (before the official list of candidates started) and picked Gazini Ganados.

I have always wanted for her to join Bb Pilipinas, from the very first time I met her when she joined a minor national pageant in 2016. Back then, she told me she made a promise to her mother to finish her studies first before joining Bb Pilipinas. Fastforward to this year, I met Gazini again and thanked her for fulfilling her promise.

Gazini has improved a lot: from her physique to her styling to her demeanor. But the most noticeable change is she is now more confident when speaking in public and she can now compose her thoughts better. Growing up with her grandparents, she developed a desire to take care of the elderly. Her mesmerizing look and commanding presence deserves to be brought in the international stage. And with Miss Universe looking for well-rounded beauties, Gazini for sure won't get ignored.

My bet for Miss International Philippines shouldn't come as a surprise. There is no other lady in mind but Vickie Rushton. She looks fresher and more polished now. She might not have the best walk or the sexiest body, but she has the face. Miss International is known for choosing doll-like beauties and Vickie perfectly fits that template.

Another choice that shouldn't come as a surprise is Emma Tiglao for Miss Supranational Philippines. By merely observing her actions, you’ll know that she studied what she is doing and has mastered it well. Her great stage presence and effortless charm is perfect for Miss Supranational.

Leren Bautista is peaking at the right time, and who knows she might be the coronation night’s biggest surprise. Some were easy to think she is way past her pageant prime. But we have to realize that this girl has an international pageant title in her list of achievements. We need that veteran presence for a back-to-back peat in Miss Intercontinental.

Patch Magtanong could easily be my Miss Universe Philippines bet, but I feel I'm looking at our very first Miss Gwand International. With her unassuming beauty, great stage presence and impressive background (she just recently passed the Bar exams), she could easily charm her way to the crown. In addition to that, she’s lethal in the Q&A department.

Another candidate who has the gift of gab is Samantha Lo. From a nobody, she became a contender heading into the finals after her impressive showing in the Free Speak round. She could walk and talk and with her winsome smile and unassuming beauty, she could very well take it all. I see her winning the Bb Pilipinas Globe title.

ALTERNATES TO THE CROWNS
Also worth noting are Samantha Bernardo and Aya Abesamis. These returnees are back with vengeance and has improved a lot. Don’t count them out just yet because they will deliver their best on stage, where they do the magic.

Keep an eye out for Binibini newbies Hannah Arnold, Jessarie Dumaguing and Resham Saeed, too. These diamonds in the rough could give the front-runners a run for their money.

Here's the complete list:

For Miss Universe Philippines: Talisay City, Cebu | Gazini Christiana Ganados
For Bb Pilipinas International: Negros Occidental | Vickie Marie Milagrosa Rushton
For Bb Pilipinas Supranational: Pampanga | Emma Mary Tiglao

For Bb Pilipinas Intercontinental: Laguna | Leren Mae Bautista
For Bb Pilipinas Grand International: Bataan | Bea Patricia Magtanong
For Bb Pilipinas Globe: Cebu | Samantha Ashley Lo

For Bb Pilipinas 1st runner-up: Palawan | Samantha Mae Bernardo
For Bb Pilipinas 2nd runner-up: Masbate | Hannah Arnold

9 Pasig City | Maria Andrea Abesamis
10 Puerto Princesa | Jessarie Dumaguing
11 Maguindanao | Resham Saeed
12 Mandaue City | Ilene Astrid de Vera
13 Rizal | Honey Grace Cartasano
14 Sorsogon | Maria Isabela Galeria
15 Pangasinan | Denielle Joie Magno

16 Daraga, Albay | Julia Eugenie Saubier
17 Malabon | Jessica Marasigan
18 Muntinlupa | Martina Turner Diaz
19 Ilocos Sur | Jean Nicole Guerrero
20 Zamboanga City | April May Short
21 Catanduanes | Louisielle Denise Omorog
22 Quezon City | Larah Grace Lacap
23 Caloocan | Joanna Tolledo
24 Bacolod | Cassandra Colleen Chan
25 Polangui, Albay | Marie Sherry Ann Tormes

HARAYA.

HARAYA
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: Drew
Date of Birth: 16 Sep 1989
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Editor
Hobbies/Interests: Pageants
Message: Prediction Games Season 2 HALL OF FAMER | Team PG Season 5 CHAMPION

Re: Bb Pilipinas 2019: Haraya's Fearless Prediction

Postby DOPE » Sat Jun 08, 2019 8:40 am

I see the same girls in everyones list. Rushton for International and Tiglao for Supranational seems to be the common denominator of all the predictions this year. You see Patch as I see Gazini, idk, can monday come so we can just finally know the results? Great list btw!
DOPE
MODERATORS are responsible to maintain order.
MODERATORS are responsible to maintain order.

Date of Birth: 25 Dec 2000
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: ----
Hobbies/Interests: -----

Postby The Alchemist » Sat Jun 08, 2019 9:13 am

I’m happy to see someone having Gazini as MUP. Along with UNO.

Gazini was my bet for the longest time until I feel that Emma Tiglao has more to offer and hence more fitting to succeed Catriona.

Commendable list Haraya. I’d be happy if any of my three top tier girls gets MUP

Gazini
Emma
Patch
The Alchemist
PAGEANT APPRENTICES are novice experts & connoisseurs.
PAGEANT APPRENTICES are novice experts & connoisseurs.

Real Life Name/Nick: Mar
Date of Birth: 15 Jul 1984
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Traveler
Western Zodiac Sign: Libra
Chinese Zodiac: Monkey
Hobbies/Interests: Traveling

Postby Archisexure » Sat Jun 08, 2019 10:01 am

HARAYA wrote:.

In all honesty, this is probably the first Bb Pilipinas season since 2011 that I'm totally not invested. If not for a visit to Cubao a day before the Parade of Beauties, I won't realize that Bb Pilipinas 2019 is already nearing the finale.

But you can't take away the pageant fan in me, so here's my Fearless Prediction for this year's Bb Pilipinas.

CONTENDERS TO THE CROWNS
This is probably one of those seasons where it is going to be anybody's ball game up until the coronation night. It is no easy picking a bet for the top title - Miss Universe Philippines - given the sky-high standards set by Catriona Gray last year.

But I realized, we do not have to choose someone like Catriona. Instead, we should have a queen who is comfortable in her own skin, someone who knows her priorities, and is willing to work hard, and who has a good advocacy. Keeping those in mind, I went back to my initial list of favorites (before the official list of candidates started) and picked Gazini Ganados.

I have always wanted for her to join Bb Pilipinas, from the very first time I met her when she joined a minor national pageant in 2016. Back then, she told me she made a promise to her mother to finish her studies first before joining Bb Pilipinas. Fastforward to this year, I met Gazini again and thanked her for fulfilling her promise.

Gazini has improved a lot: from her physique to her styling to her demeanor. But the most noticeable change is she is now more confident when speaking in public and she can now compose her thoughts better. Growing up with her grandparents, she developed a desire to take care of the elderly. Her mesmerizing look and commanding presence deserves to be brought in the international stage. And with Miss Universe looking for well-rounded beauties, Gazini for sure won't get ignored.

My bet for Miss International Philippines shouldn't come as a surprise. There is no other lady in mind but Vickie Rushton. She looks fresher and more polished now. She might not have the best walk or the sexiest body, but she has the face. Miss International is known for choosing doll-like beauties and Vickie perfectly fits that template.

Another choice that shouldn't come as a surprise is Emma Tiglao for Miss Supranational Philippines. By merely observing her actions, you’ll know that she studied what she is doing and has mastered it well. Her great stage presence and effortless charm is perfect for Miss Supranational.

Leren Bautista is peaking at the right time, and who knows she might be the coronation night’s biggest surprise. Some were easy to think she is way past her pageant prime. But we have to realize that this girl has an international pageant title in her list of achievements. We need that veteran presence for a back-to-back peat in Miss Intercontinental.

Patch Magtanong could easily be my Miss Universe Philippines bet, but I feel I'm looking at our very first Miss Gwand International. With her unassuming beauty, great stage presence and impressive background (she just recently passed the Bar exams), she could easily charm her way to the crown. In addition to that, she’s lethal in the Q&A department.

Another candidate who has the gift of gab is Samantha Lo. From a nobody, she became a contender heading into the finals after her impressive showing in the Free Speak round. She could walk and talk and with her winsome smile and unassuming beauty, she could very well take it all. I see her winning the Bb Pilipinas Globe title.

ALTERNATES TO THE CROWNS
Also worth noting are Samantha Bernardo and Aya Abesamis. These returnees are back with vengeance and has improved a lot. Don’t count them out just yet because they will deliver their best on stage, where they do the magic.

Keep an eye out for Binibini newbies Hannah Arnold, Jessarie Dumaguing and Resham Saeed, too. These diamonds in the rough could give the front-runners a run for their money.

Here's the complete list:

For Miss Universe Philippines: Talisay City, Cebu | Gazini Christiana Ganados
For Bb Pilipinas International: Negros Occidental | Vickie Marie Milagrosa Rushton
For Bb Pilipinas Supranational: Pampanga | Emma Mary Tiglao

For Bb Pilipinas Intercontinental: Laguna | Leren Mae Bautista
For Bb Pilipinas Grand International: Bataan | Bea Patricia Magtanong
For Bb Pilipinas Globe: Cebu | Samantha Ashley Lo

For Bb Pilipinas 1st runner-up: Palawan | Samantha Mae Bernardo
For Bb Pilipinas 2nd runner-up: Masbate | Hannah Arnold

9 Pasig City | Maria Andrea Abesamis
10 Puerto Princesa | Jessarie Dumaguing
11 Maguindanao | Resham Saeed
12 Mandaue City | Ilene Astrid de Vera
13 Rizal | Honey Grace Cartasano
14 Sorsogon | Maria Isabela Galeria
15 Pangasinan | Denielle Joie Magno

16 Daraga, Albay | Julia Eugenie Saubier
17 Malabon | Jessica Marasigan
18 Muntinlupa | Martina Turner Diaz
19 Ilocos Sur | Jean Nicole Guerrero
20 Zamboanga City | April May Short
21 Catanduanes | Louisielle Denise Omorog
22 Quezon City | Larah Grace Lacap
23 Caloocan | Joanna Tolledo
24 Bacolod | Cassandra Colleen Chan
25 Polangui, Albay | Marie Sherry Ann Tormes

HARAYA.

jOSKO lORD WAG NAMAN SANA! KASI SA PRELIMENARY PA LANG NG INTERVIEW SA mISS UNIVERSE LIGWAG NA YAN SI gAZINI SURE AKO! MAGKAKALAT YAN! NDE MASAYA ANG MGA pILIPINO KUNG WALA SA TOP 15 ANG REP. NATIN.....
Archisexure
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 18 Nov 2008
Profession: Architect
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: Architectural Design

Postby Stoichio » Sat Jun 08, 2019 10:13 am

[-O< [-O< [-O<

I don’t know if I will pray for your list to come true because Gazini is your MUP but I also don’t like it because you put Patch for MGI. :-O

Last edited by Stoichio on Sat Jun 08, 2019 3:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Stoichio
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.

Date of Birth: 01 Jan 2011
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Number 1
Hobbies/Interests: Nature tripping

Postby limpel » Sat Jun 08, 2019 1:03 pm

Oh my gosh, we almost have the same TOP 25 girls. :-* My final picks for the crowns are:

Miss Universe Philippines - Patch Magtanong (or Hanna Arnold)
Bb. Pilipinas International - Hanna Arnold
Bb. Pilipinas Intercontinental - Samantha Lo
Bb. Pilipinas Supranational - Aya Abesamis
Bb. Pilipinas Globe - Leren Mae Bautista
Bb. Pilipinas Grand - Gazini Ganados
1st RU - Nicole Guerrero
2nd RU - Jessarie Dumaguing

Top 15:
Emma Tiglao
Resham Saeed
Julia Saubier
Isabela Galeria
Martina Diaz
Samantha Bernardo
Vickie Rushton

Top 25:
Ilene de Vera
Joanna Tolledo
April May Short
Cassandra Chua
Denise Omorog
Shane Tormes
Honey Grace Cartasano
Jessica Marasigan
Maan Marquez
Malka Shaver
limpel
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Real Life Name/Nick: sydney-sider
Date of Birth: 25 Nov 1984
Profession: admin & marketing consultant
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Hobbies/Interests: entertainment

Postby marianh » Sat Jun 08, 2019 2:22 pm

If you are confident of your choices you should not put an alternate. Baklang two...yan yong tinatawag na hindi confident sa bet..just saying
marianh

Real Life Name/Nick: melchor
Date of Birth: 14 Feb 1990
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Profession: Nurse
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Hobbies/Interests: Volleyball

Postby haroldgerm » Sat Jun 08, 2019 3:02 pm

nice read!

my prediction:

universe patch
international hannah
supranational gazini
intercontinental sam lo
globe leren
grand emma

1st isabela
2nd julia
Praise the name of LORD JESUS!
haroldgerm

Real Life Name/Nick: harold
Date of Birth: 31 Aug 1976
Profession: employee
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: reading

Postby ConstipatedUniverseFace » Sat Jun 08, 2019 4:03 pm

I think Ms. Ganados can give the Philippines a Top 5 placement. She’s not going to advance further, however. The Philippines needs someone who can do a Janine Tugonon: do so well in the Q&A that there’s a debate about her position in the Top 2.

Any good candidate sent to MGI will be a waste. BPCI should send the 40th-ranked girl to that joke event and put the competitive candidate in a runner-up spot instead, so she can join again.
ConstipatedUniverseFace

Real Life Name/Nick: Olivia
Date of Birth: 08 May 1992
Profession: Beauty queen
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: Modeling
Message: Argh! My po*p won't come out. It's my chest that's popping out instead. Argh!

Postby abid » Sat Jun 08, 2019 9:18 pm

I wouldn't complain if Ganados will win MUP :!!
abid

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1995
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Profession: bartender
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Chinese Zodiac: Rooster
Hobbies/Interests: playing billiards, swimming

Postby carlosebastienne » Sat Jun 08, 2019 9:21 pm

ConstipatedUniverseFace wrote:I think Ms. Ganados can give the Philippines a Top 5 placement. She’s not going to advance further, however. The Philippines needs someone who can do a Janine Tugonon: do so well in the Q&A that there’s a debate about her position in the Top 2.

Any good candidate sent to MGI will be a waste. BPCI should send the 40th-ranked girl to that joke event and put the competitive candidate in a runner-up spot instead, so she can join again.

I'll say the same. :=p
carlosebastienne

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Profession: Student
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Hobbies/Interests: Studying

Postby Desert Boy » Sun Jun 09, 2019 8:05 am

Miss Universe - SAMANTHA BERNARDO
MI - VICKIE RUSHTON
MS - GAZINI GANADOS
MIntercon - HANNAH ARNOLD
MGI - PATCH MAGTANONG
MGlobe - AYA ABESAMIS
1ST - LEREN BAUTISTA
2ND - EMMA TIGLAO
Missosology Prediction Game
PG 4: 11th place
PG 5: 8th place
PG 6: 26th place
PG 7: CHAMPION
PG 8: 3rd place
PG 9: 11th place
PG 10: 4th place
PG 12: 4th place
PG 14: 18th place
PG 15: 10th place
Desert Boy
PREDICTIONISTS are known to give sharp & accurate pageant forecasts.
PREDICTIONISTS are known to give sharp & accurate pageant forecasts.

Real Life Name/Nick: Kram
Date of Birth: 05 Apr 2008
Profession: BPA
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Hobbies/Interests: Sleeping
Message: Smile, it’s the second best thing you can do with your lips.

Postby prince_kyle » Sun Jun 09, 2019 6:18 pm

wow, almost perfect sha mam.
good job! >=p <:-P :=p
http://angbuhaysaearth.blogspot.com/
prince_kyle
SUPER SONICS are SPEEDIEST posters.
SUPER SONICS are SPEEDIEST posters.

Date of Birth: 16 Apr 1980
Sexual Orientation: Pansexual
Profession: Engineer
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: PC Games & Reading
Message: Kahit gaanu kalalim ang tubig hanggang dibdib lang ng duck!

Postby soledad » Sun Jun 09, 2019 8:18 pm

Patch should watch herself not to look like that while in Japan for the competition. I believe her styling needs more polish. well she is the best choice for the International when Vickie flopped on her q and a. Emma, Resham, Sam Lo and Leren are not MI prototypes.
soledad
PAGEANT HISTORIANS are walking encyclopedias of pageantry.
PAGEANT HISTORIANS are walking encyclopedias of pageantry.

Date of Birth: 29 Nov 1988
Profession: RN
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Hobbies/Interests: Being single and an INFP-T

Postby chinchansoo » Mon Jun 10, 2019 12:42 am

Galing nyo talaga pumili ng Miss U. Si Uno nahulaan din.. D gaya nga mga nagpapanggap na pageant expert daw. hhaahah
chinchansoo

Real Life Name/Nick: Chin Chan Soo Paweekhan
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1985
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Director
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Hobbies/Interests: You are soo China

Return to GENERAL