THE DUCHESS MISS USA 2019 | PRE PRELIMINARY REVIEW

THE DUCHESS MISS USA 2019 | PRE PRELIMINARY REVIEW

Postby The Duchess » Fri Apr 26, 2019 5:46 am

April Ranking

Hello everyone, guess who realized Miss USA is in a week? The Duchess, yes. For some reason I thought I had a bit more time to sit down a write a Pre-Arrival Review, but no. So this is more of a mix between Pre-Arrival and Pre-Preliminary review, because I am actually excited about this edition. I also have to follow both Miss Universe Puerto Rico AND Binibining Pilipinas which are both in a bit more than a month. And only a couple days apart.

Anyways, back to this pageant. I see a lot of potential in various girls to bring back the power to the USA in the Miss Universe stage. This batch is incredibly competitive, with most women being amazing at communicating and plenty that are well rounded. For some reason IMG has managed to improved some things in Miss Universe, yet Miss USA to me keep going in decline. I truly believe either the US doesn’t want to win or the titleholders want to stay Miss USAs. USA has literally the biggest advantage of the whole pageant, yet the choose rather lackluster queens. They focus so much on backstories or funny personalities that they forget the Miss Universe looks for the complete package. It’s quite frustrating. Miss Teen USA is worse, at this point I believe they only have that pageant as a formality. This year the preliminary will be literally 5 hours before the final night, and they are only giving you 5 hours in between so the girls can dress up while you and the judges can make your Top 15. It’s really sad.

So for this list I’m going to be showing you a Top 5 of girls that I think SHOULD win because they fit the standards of IMG and have what it takes to place high in Miss Universe. You know, as it should be you know? My sentimental favorite this year is Florida, and I hope she wins BUT I do think this is a Top 5 more likely to happen. Given this girls are so good, they probably won’t win because well IMG doesn’t know how to choose their USA contestant. My Top 10 and Top 15 are going to be presented in alphabetical other but in the final one I will include a ranking. I cannot wait to see how much the Sherri Hill fashion sho- I MEAN, the preliminary competition is going to change this list. So without any further ado, here are my lists.

MISS USA 2019: TEXAS (ALAYAH BENAVIDEZ)

[justify]Oh this girl is something and that’s why to me she could be the winner of the whole thing. There’s something very eye-catching about her beauty and personally I think it is how slightly imperfect she is. She is not the best face in the whole batch, yet to me the way she carries herself and the way they have styled her lately is stunning. She doesn’t even have to use makeup that is too glammed up to look beautiful in a portrait. But to me her strongest features (besides her gorgeous green eyes) is that radiating smile she has. A very honest smile, if it makes sense. I don’t like veneer smiles or the “pageant queen” perfect smile; I want to see the girl smiling and believe the girl is actually having fun. That’s the vibe I get from her, a happy girl, without all the theatrics of Sarah Rose. On stage this is something that will help her so much, and in an international arena? Yes, this is a heavy plus. Personally I think she has such a beautiful early 2000’s body, very proportioned and balanced. To me, it exudes femininity and it’s not too toned and I believe it will do great on swimsuit. I feel most cuts would make her look very beautiful and will bring out her curve, a lot of colors could match her skin very nicely too. I don’t know how tall she is but to me she also looks tall and elongated, she has a long torso which helps with that. I know most people prefer bodies that are a little more exercised but like I’ve said before “ripped” is not a priority to me.

This girl hits home because she is a bookworm (as I am) which to me tells me she might be very intelligent. And she actually is, she is pursuing a PHD. and has an initiative called “Read the Way” which helps school and literacy programs. She wants to be a college professor as well as a public author yet she is currently working as an orthodontist assistant. At 23, she’s already worked with organizations regarding the MDA, Muscular Dystrophy, Down Syndrome, Habitat for Humanity and others. So this girl has a SOLID resume. She was also diagnosed with Dyslexia and told to just settle for an okay performance at school, yet she is where she is now. That will do her very well in the backstory department too, so to me this girl is the most complete package as of now to win.

I think this girl will do very well on her personal interview and in the final question. Texas is a powerhouse, THE powerhouse, and they improve even more on what contestants already have. I think this girl has potential, her personality to me will make her very likeable to the judges. Probably in both pageants. This girl’s performance skills are very good, and to me she will take a glam down approach to her performance on May. This is not her first rodeo on a national arena given that she won the 2015 Miss United States pageant. This was her third time she competed in Miss Texas USA (she also participated in a Texas Teen USA pageant). I can picture her in a hair like the one in the picture above, to me she should wear a beautiful golden gown. That will bring out her eyes as well as look very beautiful in her skin, they can even add a whisper of green stones. I don’t know, I think she should take advantage of that simplicity I perceive in her instead of super glamming up. Her catwalk was very good in her state pageant, and with the training Texas provides its girls… I’m not worried about her at all. I actually think something like a lava walk, maybe inspired, could fit very well in her evening gown portion.

1ST RUNNER UP: CALIFORNIA (ERICA DANN)

California is a BEAUTIFUL girl so it is absolutely mind boggling why she waited for so long to participate in pageantry. I’m so annoyed with this because although she may have won on her first try (in one of the most competitive states) she’s 27 now. That means that if the MUO wastes her (which they probably will) she will most probably not be eligible to any more pageants. It is extremely saddening because wow is this girl something, both in candids and pro-shots. As well as on stage. This girl has beautiful features that make her look exotic, I don’t know this girl’s heritage but she reads middle eastern to me. Her lips and smile are stunning, I’m honestly in shock with this girl I have to say. Her candids are probably the best of the competition and makes me very excited for what she could bring to an international stage. California’s body is probably one (if not the one) of the most worked out body of the whole batch. A little too toned for my taste but seeing she is into exercising ect is no surprise. It’s proportionate, she looks tall and I think that with a slightly different swimsuit top she could be stunning on that first half of the competition. Given she fixes something (see below) on her performance, but body wise…. WOW.

So she has a BA in Political Science and a MBA in International Business which has led her to work at GOOGLE. Yes, that is a big deal. Her advocacies include the inclusion of women in tech jobs as well as fighting the homelessness. She also volunteers at Glide, a non-profit social organization that aids with the latter in San Francisco. She likes to exercise and travelling, which is always a good asset to have in a competition. Her advocacies to me are very relevant right now, to me this could be attractive to the MUO. I also think she can express herself well and she should given she has big shoes to fail thanks to her predecessor.

In terms of catwalk the only video I saw I didn’t really love, I don’t know if it’s the swimsuit competition from her pageant or something else. Point is that while I LOVED her energy and face in it the posing she made during her presentation were honestly more fitting for a body-building competition. It’s not the wrong posing, it’s just not posing fitting to a beauty pageant; but don’t worry that’s easily fixed. I do have to say she has a lot of good energy on stage, which is very important as Lu Sierra has said repeatedly. I also think that perhaps if there were more videos of certain state pageants it would be easier for me to know for sure how she did there.

2ND RUNNER UP: FLORIDA (NICOLETTE JENNINGS)

The reality is that Nicolette is one of those girls who has a beauty made to be crowned, she is a stunning beauty. She has some fierce stare of striking blue eyes, a very nice bone structure and she actually has a beautiful smile. She takes the blonde look to an edgier level with her features, and she doesn’t seem to need much makeup. I can see a lot of versatility for a final night styling with her look, even though she will be forced to wear a Sherri Hill. I also think this girl’s beauty can do a lot of damage in a Miss Universe finals, damages to other girls I mean of course. I really think her beauty will make up for the last blonde Miss USA, as long as she doesn’t say anything ridiculous. Her body is also very good and proportionate, not too toned, she looks elongated even though I’m not sure of her height. To me she could perhaps do some slight workout but I’d rather leave her body like that than over do it. Lord knows her body is definitely an improvement not even it’s not super defined.

SO in terms of backstory this girl has a very nice one that resonates with this tomboy. The Maryland native is studying sports management and works as a sports journalist, photographer, correspondent and has already interned in her profession. A profession that is heavily dominated by males and in which females are no always as respected as they should be. She holds a platform and advocacy that is very relevant and current, women breaking barriers and succeeding in all professions. At 22, she already had more success than plenty and I believe this advocacy is very good. She has travelled to like 8 countries and almost half the states so I would guess (and hope) she is rather cultured. That could also perhaps help her in an international arena, and perhaps she will be wiser at behaving with people of other cultures. In terms of pageantry, she is a fighter, she participated twice in the Teen USA circuit where she had great results. Once she ended 2nd Runner-Up to Mariela Pepin (fellow 2019 contestant) in 2014 and the next year she ended 1st Runner-Up to Taylor Dawson. Eventually she relocated to Florida and participated 4 times total in the Miss circuit, escalating to winner in the end. She was 3rd Runner-Up to Brie Gabrielle (2016-Unplaced), 2nd and 1st Runner-Up to Genesis Davila (2017 & 2018- Detronened & Top 5) and eventually won the pageant in 2019. So she is experience.

In terms of comm skills I saw that she is very experiences in talking in front of a camera and communicating herself. She’s actually pretty good on stage too, she’s participated enough times yet she has doesn’t look overdone. She performed very well in the Miss FL USA 2019 pageant both in swimsuit and evening gown so I think she’s gotten even better in all these months. I really hope they style her well with some beautiful white or shades of blue gown, I really hope Miss Hill can deliver. I think some stunning stone work a la Brittany Brooker, Ashley Durnham, Lauren Lundeen… that kind of thing. Those would pop of a shades of blue transparent grown… sigh, the possibilities with this girl and it’s sad the MUSA may not pick her.

3RD RUNNER UP: NEW JERSEY (MANYA SAARASWAT)

New Jersey has such nice features which contribute to getting such stunning portraits, those green eyes are something else. Her smile is beautiful and radiant, her eyes are striking and her skin color makes them pop. Her indian genes showcase through and usual India does not disappoint, which is why is one of my favorite country. A face like this could restore the USA to its former glory at Miss Universe and take on and give fight to a women like Gabriela Tafur. With the right training… this girl could be trouble for the Americas who last year had most of the strongest candidates. I can bet this woman’s face would just radiate if surrounded with a gold styling… I really wanna see what the designer has to offer for this girl. Her body is also very beautiful and while more on the skinny side its has beautiful curves. I would
like to see her in the preliminary, see how she has been working her body and if it has changed for the better or worse.

So this isn’t the first time New Jersey had participated in her state pageant, last year she ended up as 1st Runner Up. This girl also has a pretty nice backstory which relates to the medical field, a platform very popular in Miss USA. This 21 year old came from India and has moved countless times around 5 states before settling in NJ. She attended Bucknell University and has a Bachelor of Science in Biology, while also been published several times in medical journals. She held a stem research internship at Harvard and has volunteered in several children’s hospital through the years. She hopes to become a pediatric surgeon and built her own children’s hospital in the future. So yes, she has a very good resume too.

Personally I like how she expresses herself and how she communicates in front of a camera. She has good pacing, a good tone of voice and overall is very good at communicating. I think she would do very well in the close interview and perhaps even that final question. She already knows how to talk in front of a camera so imagine what several months pre-Miss Universe could do for her. She walks very well on the catwalk and looks radiant in it too so this is one of the girls that I am heavily interested in seeing her on stage. I think with some extra training by Lu Sierra she could look like a beautiful mix of Indian and American pageantry styles. I think if the MUSAO wants anything near to a crown, this is another girl who they can pick that can bring in great results for them. This is a crownless state, although I think 2017 should have been theirs, so if the MUSAO wants to crown another crownless state this could be it.

4TH RUNNER UP: NEW MEXICO (ALEJANDRA GONZALEZ)

So Alejandra’s face is very interesting and stunning, kinda reminds me of 90’s-2000’s Miss USA’s. Someone mentioned that somewhere, can’t remember where, and I haven’t been able to get that out of my mind. Even though her nose is thin… veeery thin, her beauty is so present that one can forgive such things. And most of the time she looks pretty normal in motion so I think it won’t even be a problem. She requires minimal makeup to look good and that is always a plus, speaks volumes of her beauty. With a single red lip, she can take stunning pictures so I would love for her organization to take into consideration using that look for the finals. One of the best bodies in this competition belongs to Alejandra Gonzalez, and that is for sure. She has this skinny yet curvaceous body that made her state gown look even better on her body. Wow. I can see this girl wearing beautiful swimsuits in the first half of the competition and demolishing the competition. And in the evening gown competition, if she choose the correct gown for such a nice shape she could provide us with a stunning presentation. To me it has to be a figure hugging gown, she can afford to wear this, and something like her state would even look very well. I would leave her body just like that so we don’t ruin it, there’s nothing to do with it.

I actually love Gonzalez’s platform, it’s finance oriented which to me is pretty refreshing actually. While she is a dog lover and advocates for affairs involving them her platform is mostly about number. The 26 year old Mexican American has not only a BBA (Bachelor in Accounting) and a MAAC (Masters in Accounting), exceeding all expectations. Not only that, she created an initiative to educate children about financial literacy and the importance of knowing how to spend money. By the way if you think she looks familiar, it’s because this beautiful girl participated SEVEN times in Miss Texas USA. From 2011 to 2015 and from 2016 to 2018, staying in the Top 5 the last 4 times; why has she been ignored all this time? Honestly… I have no idea.

Thanks to this experience she is obviously well versed in communication, she speaks very well and well spaced. She has a very approachable personality and a very nice smile, I don’t know to me she looks warm and inviting. I think the private interview will be a breeze and possibly even that final question, she is READY for this. And god knows she has fought for it so I am very sure she has trained intensely in this portion too. Her performance is very good on the stage also, she knows the difference between a swimsuit walk and a evening gown walk. She does very well in both, and knows how to project on stage; which is very important on a Miss Universe stage. With the right styling I also think it’s a very good choice for the US to send this year, if they are smart they will go with my Top 5 choices.

THE TOP TEN

ARIZONA (SAVANNAH WIX)

Savannah has a very edgy odd beautiful face that to me could be stand out from the other girls. She has a very nice bone structure as well as features, they are asymmetrical but to me that makes it interesting. Her hair is a good shade of blond, not over lightened and she looks good in a variety of hairstyles. Now to me her body is too athletic for my taste, takes to this she doesn’t really have a waist-hip curve. It makes her pretty rectangular, if she could lose some of that muscle and perhaps gain a couple pounds it could add slight curves to her figure. Her communication skills are pretty good, she’s very natural in front of the camera and has a interesting tone of voice. Throwing a bit to the deep side, the way she places her voice makes for really enjoyable interviews. They look very candid but very professional, makes her look very warm to the judges and very comfortable. On the catwalk she performs very well, she has a very good swimsuit catwalk mostly. I would like for her to practice evening gown because I have a feeling she could be that one who is Top 5. I’m not quite convinced yet on that Top 5 placement but I’m keeping a close eye on her. In terms of advocacy, she is a heavy advocate for female empowerment, mental health awareness and suicide prevention. All very CURRENT advocacies that resonate with plenty of the public specially the american public. She also works in the music industry having worked in places like Carnegie and has even studied in Europe. She has modelled for plenty designers including such designers as Channel. She participated twice in Miss Teen Arizona USA, winning in 2014, and won on her first try of Miss Arizona USA. The 22 year old will soon graduate with a degree on Integrated Marketing Communications with a goal of working with entertainment law.

CONNECTICUT (ACACIA COURTNEY)

Connecticut is very pretty and could prove to be very dangerous to the favorite queens. She has a beautiful face, a pretty decent body which I’ve been told she has been trying to improve. She is very good in communications skills and that’s where she will prove to be danger. She is a TV Analyst and Broadcast Journalist in the equestrian world, covering some of the biggest events in the sport. She is also an animal lover which is why she created an organization that takes retired racehorses and finds them a home and careers to live out the rest of their days. Which for those of you who don’t know about the sport is very important because these horses deserve to not be thrown aside after their glory days are over. She is also a classically trained ballerina, having performed the opening at a Victoria Secret Fashion Show. She graduated from Fordham University with a degree in Communications and a minor in Theology. So this is one to watch out in terms of comm.skills and it would be extremely interesting to see what happens in that prelim. I’m very intrigued. She has participated in Miss Florida USA, Miss Connecticut Teen USA and has won both Miss Connecticut 2014 and Miss Connecticut Outstanding Teen 2009. Ergo she has participated in both Miss America and Miss America’s Outstanding Teen; so she has a lot of experience.

GEORGIA (KATERINA ROZMAJZL)

Okay so Georgia is a conflicting case for me because she has a stunning face and a beautiful body. But unfortunately she has chosen to go for a more bratz or doll like look which unfortunately doesn’t suit her. If I had my way I would darken her hair a bit and if her skin color is a tan then tone down some of it. And those lips look like they have fillers which she should honestly let go off, at least slightly. She just looks artificial in her look sometimes, I don’t like it and in her teen years it was better. It makes me sad because she has a pretty good backstory: she has her own business and is studying Accountancy and wants to get a CPA license. She also wants to raise awareness to human trafficking and is an ambassador for Kiva. She has pretty good communication skills to combat that box that people probably will put her in. She speaks in a very intelligent manner and can express very well, which is one of the most important aspect of a candidate. She is also a pretty good performer, having participated 3 times in the Teen GA pageant and once before in the Miss GA pageant, I think her experience could prove fruitful.

MARYLAND (MARIELA PEPIN)

I want to get out of the way, for the sake of transparency, that Mariela Pepin is Puertorrican by birth. So if you believe this will bias or cloud my judgement against other girls well, I don’t know I guess skip this paragraph? If you’re still here… sup. No but for real, I actually like Mariela, and I have for a while and there I realized she was from here. And honestly, she gives me the vibe that she could be a big hit in the pageant or fail badly. No inbetween with her, and from what I can see she is a hit or miss among pageant fans too. I believe she is has a very beautiful face, there’s something that strike me as vintage about them. Her combination of black hair with her eyes and skin having a similar colors makes for a very nice contrast. What I don’t like about her face is her smile, honestly, there’s something about it that kinda breaks the whole flow of her face. Her body in her national pageant was nice for me, she had curves and it looked feminine. I read from a post that she has kept improving on it a bit so I really am interested in those results in the prelims. I think a golden or light pink (as in her state pageant) could do wonders for her performance. I also like her performance on her pageant, her swimsuit portion was very good especially. She can speak very well in front of the camera, but I think the girls above could potentially win that area from her. For the backstory, she is a military brat born in PR and she speaks four languages (Spanish, English, French and ASL). She also has experience in pageantry, she represented Maryland in Miss Teen USA 2014 and was the 2nd Runner-Up in Miss Maryland USA 2018. I read somewhere that after hurricane Maria, she travelled to the island and helped with efforts to help rebuild. She has a communications degree and has said several times that she attributes her speaking skills to that degree. She wants to further her education by acquiring a Masters Degree in Non-Profit Communications. Right now, the 23 year old helps provide makeup services to women who have suffered things like Alopecia and Breast Cancer through a program she leads. I believe this is all a pretty decent platform so I wouldn’t be surprised if they let her through. I don’t think she would win but I think it could be one of those ironies in life if Madison (born in the US, representing PR) and Mariela (born in PR, representing the US) would end up in a final 2. Although with the women above, and then women like Colombia waiting at the international arena I see her chances slim. I think it’s more possible to see a Nicolette-Madison Top 2 repeat, but then again is too early to tell.

SOUTH CAROLINA (MAKENZIE DIVINA)

So Makenzie is a very beautiful girl who looks very good in motion and in pictures too. She’s a student at Clermont University and when she graduates she wants to become a trauma nurse. She’s an animal lover advocates for inclusion and mental health awareness. She had a pretty nice body in her state pageant and moved pretty well although I hope she has improved on her catwalk. She has previous pageant experience as the 1st Runner-Up to the Miss SC Teen USA 2016. I think she could benefit from some bright colored dress for the final, her skin would make it pop and would look great.

THE TOP FIFTHTEEN

ARKANSAS (SAVANNAH SKIDMORE)

Miss Skidmore is hoping to be a lawyer having a degree in Broadcast Journalism and now going for a Juris Doctor. She is an advocate for depression, mental health and suicide awareness after losing a family member to a mental health disorder. She has a non-profit organization and also raises funds for children’s hospital so she has a pretty solid backstory. She was Miss Arkansas 2016 after the original winner took on the crown of Miss America. To me she is a beautiful woman who looks great in candids, motion and professional pictures. A beautiful brunette. She spoke very well in her facebook live against the other candidates and given her studies I wouldn’t worry much about her looking comfortable on the interview. She needs improvement in her walk and her body, which im guessing she got because I didn’t see the horrible tan she had in her state pageant. So this is another girl who I wanna see in that prelim because she has a lot of potential in this pageant.

KANSAS (ALYSSA KLINZING)

Okay so I’m not the biggest fan of Kansas’ beauty but I can give credit where it’s due. I also have a feeling this girl will go on to that Top 15, she speaks very well and if styling is done right she can look pretty well. She had a good performance in her Miss Teen USA stint as well as the other 2 state pageants she participated in 2018. Her body is good too but I would like to know how much she has improved before the preliminary competition. She is about to graduate from Political Science and is headed to the White House as an aspiring Press Secretary. She also wants more participation from americans in election processes so she wants to promote voting so the 2020 election can break participation records. I feel this girl will be able to pass through the interview and even perhaps the swimsuit portion. She’s actually Sleeping Beauty in the Disney Parks (yes, for real) which tell me she probably good with crowds too. She’s also a domestic abuse survivor, something she advocates for and also advocates for children to follow their dreams.

MINNESOTA (CAT STANLEY)

The former Miss Minnesota Teen USA is back as Miss Minnesota USA in hopes of taking that crown. She is a very beautiful girl with a bright perfect smile, and I actually think she looks better in candids. She has decent communications skills but at this point and time, I think most girls do in this competition. I am very interested to see what she has to offer in the preliminary competition, she could stay or be replaced by any of the girls in my Top 25. But for now I think she has a very good chance and a also a rather strong backstory. This aspiring dermatologist wants to open up her own practice one day. She also an advocate for mental health and addiction awareness and wants to use her platform of Miss USA to encourage girls. She loves travelling and immersing herself in different cultures, she has travelled to five countries and almost all 50 states. I hope this gives her the opportunity to be more sensitive and prudent in the international setting of Miss Universe.

OHIO (ALICE MAGOTO)

Now this girl is something. She is studying marketing as a major while also a minor in fashion studies, and she already has a certificate in digital engagement. She wants to write empowering articles and create a business that mixes visual and interactive media. She is a beautiful girl, with a odd smile sure, but she can take a nice picture and looks good in candids. She did pretty good in the Miss America pageant and if she has improved her body maybe she could do very well. I hate that I don’t know much about her but I am very sure she will turn heads in that final competition. She is dedicated to her initiative of being realistic and not conforming to society standards. SO this candidate actually does not photoshot any of her pictures including her professionally done pictures. I also notice she mostly uses very minimal makeup and has vowed to take this initiative as far as she can. I can already tell she will be a hit at the Miss USA pageant, I just hope they don’t get too carried away and she takes spots others should have. But if she can have this backstory AND do well in prelims, hey, she could be something.

WEST VIRGINIA (HALEY HOLLOWAY)

A former West Virginia is here and I gotta say she could go as far as having the same results she had at the Miss Teen USA. She won the Miss WV Teen USA on her first try, she won Miss WV USA in her first try too. Will we see this girl win her national pageant in her only try? We shall see. I think she is a beautiful girl who looks good in both print and candid photos, she also a decent body although I hope she also improved it. She has amazing communication skills which she has showcased time and time again. All I’m waiting to put her in the top 10 is that preliminary so I can see her in her full blood. She is just at the cusp on that Top 10-Top 15. But as of now, I cannot wait to see more of her because she has me VERY intrigued.

See you at the Preliminary Competition.

PS: PLEASE, put the Official Thread for this pageant in the Global Announcements…

The Duchess
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.

Date of Birth: 01 Sep 1995
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Costume Design
Hobbies/Interests: Reading, Design & Music

Re: THE DUCHESS MISS USA 2019 | PRE PRELIMINARY REVIEW

Postby bcdf1930 » Fri Apr 26, 2019 5:01 pm

I FEEL WEST VIRGINIA DESERVES A HIGHER PLACEMENT :)>- :)>- :)>- :-*
bcdf1930
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: Anonymous:)
Date of Birth: 23 Nov 1984
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: IT professional
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Hobbies/Interests: Reading books, browsing Internet

Postby kathrineskie » Fri Apr 26, 2019 6:49 pm

Wouldn’t be surprised if either Texas or California won the crown!

kathrineskie
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Real Life Name/Nick: Kathrine
Date of Birth: 04 Apr 1994
Profession: RA
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Hobbies/Interests: Dancing

Postby Beta » Sat Apr 27, 2019 1:40 am

Glad to see AZ on this list!

Funny you mention this IMG-owned entity not crowning ladies who fit their mold...it's been several years since the change, and I have yet to figure that one out.
Beta
ANGELS are the nicest persons of the forum.
ANGELS are the nicest persons of the forum.

Date of Birth: 30 Jul 2008
Profession: BOSS
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Hobbies/Interests: EVERYTHING

Postby The Duchess » Sat Apr 27, 2019 1:46 am

Beta wrote:Glad to see AZ on this list!

Funny you mention this IMG-owned entity not crowning ladies who fit their mold...it's been several years since the change, and I have yet to figure that one out.

It's just so weird to me how they crown girls who are NOT Miss Universe material, it's like they don't really wanna win
The Duchess

Date of Birth: 01 Sep 1995
Profession: Costume Design
Hobbies/Interests: Reading, Design & Music

Postby pacifico falafoxy » Sat Apr 27, 2019 5:53 am

Texas is in for the win!
pacifico falafoxy
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: Fico
Date of Birth: 15 Oct 1994
Profession: Healthcare
Hobbies/Interests: Internet, travelling

Return to Miss Universe