Some observations during the talent competition

Forum rules
Welcome to Missosology! RULES: Freedom of speech allowed but 1. NO CROSSING LIMITS AS DIRECT RACIST REMARKS, NUDE OR VIOLENT PICS. 2. NO SPAMMING/FLOODING 3. NO ADVERTISING 4. NO BLACKMAILING/VIOLATING/DIVULGING PRIVACY/personal infos of members as posting their real life pic/real life name without their consent. 5. NO AVENGING/ATTACKING MEMBERS ON THEIR PHYSICAL LOOKS 6. NO REPUTATION BUTTON ABUSE. Any question, feel free to post in the Help Desk section till a Moderator/Admin responds. HAVE FUN!

Some observations during the talent competition

Postby marco » Sun Mar 31, 2019 3:14 pm

Mabuhay! Windang na naman ako sa mga binibinis noong talent competition. Although late na to but I still need to share some observations about the girls. Good that I went to Kia Theater after the talent because I got to have photos with them.

This is the second time that I got to meet them in person. I am not still changing my top bets as they remain strong and improving. Noong sa Farmers during the talent medyo restricted ung interaction ng mga binibins with the fans pero ung sa Kia unli pa photo at pa interview ang nangyari.

Graveh ha ang gaganda nila lahat. Konting hanash muna ako sa mga binibinis na napusuan ko.

Dumaguing is underrated! She is super stunning and matangkad din naman. I really like her complexion at ang ganda ng hair. Napanganga talaga ako sa kanya when i saw her. Pero the other day as in malapitan at nakapag picture taking pa ako sobra talagng ganda nya. If not MUP I would love her to represent us in Supranational.

Julia is exceptional. Napakabibo pa rin. She is a people person. Napakakwela at may class pa. She always stays late sa Kia. I notice that Julia and Hanna take extra time to be with fans. Napaka accomodating at interactive nila. This must be their strategy para mapansin ng todo. I think this is a great strategy.

Hanna is very accomodating. She resembles a lot to Pia as I said before. She is classy and beautiful. I super like her. Pansin ko di naman malapad noo nya pag malapitan kasi it’s not her forehead that you see immediately but her overall look which to me is endearing. I believe she will go far in the competition. I notice na andaming nag aabang na fans sa kanya. Everytime na lumalabas si Hannah at si Pat super sigawan ang mga baks.

Patch is still one of the contenders for the crown. Although napakareserved niya at medyo timid nakikita ko pa rin sa mga mata niya yung kakaibang aura. Yong tipong aabangan mo at mapapalingon ka pag anduon siya. Nakkiktaan ko pa rin ng sparks sa mga mata nya na kaya pa niyang lumaban hanngang sa June 9. Sana kung di nya masungkit ang MUP i runner-up muna siya. Then she should comeback next time with a bang!

Aya is classy and stunning! I love to see her in Supra stage or MGI. Ganda ng katawan and has a commanding presence. Her walk is also one of the best. Grabe ang stage presence ni Hitad.

Sam B is mesmerising. In fairness lumalaban Siya. Ganda ng hubog ng katawan at postura. Parang manika sa personal.

Sam Lo is also a vavavoom. Ang ganda niyang pakinggan when she was introducing herself sa talent. Ganda ng accent niya.

Pero sa lahat si Gazini talaga ang tumatak sa akin. She is super stunning in person. I love the hair and the stage presence. I want her to be MUP. I hope she will deliver in the final night. Last time during the photo shoot she reminded me of Tamaryn Green. During the talent competition, she reminded me of Miss Puerto Rico Universe 2005. Both were 1st runner up in ther respective pageant. Could this be a sign? If she wins MUP baka mag 1st runner up si Gazini?

Si Galeria pala ang napamangha ako noong photoshoot sa Gateway. Ang ganda talaga niya. Noong talent competition medyo di siya masyadong umawra.

Si Omorog is also a stunner. Ganda pa rin niya.

Si Vickie is a super beauty but is short. Graveh ang skin ni ateh! Gandang pang MI.

Emma is also a stunner. Yong face parang manyika din.

Si Martina Diaz ay super gorgeous. Di ko namukhaannnoong una at medyo maliit siya. Pero pede din isabak sa Miss Intercon or MGI. Nganga ako noong nakita ko siya at syempre nakipag picture picture din ako sabay tanong sa katabi ko kung sino siya. Ako pah!

The group of 11-20 is the strongest batch. Pag pinagtabi tabi mo sila alam mong pede at ready na silang umawra sa mga international pageants. Now I understand why Philippines is doing very well in the international pageants. We don’t run short of gorgeous and talented ladies.

Sa mga gustong makasalamuha ang mga binibinis, you go to kia theater after ng mga activities nila around Cubao because this is where they leave their things at dto din sila nagkakaroon ng time to interact and miggle with fans na walang security na magreristrct Sayo.

I enjoyed my time with the binibinis. Nag enjoy din ako sa mga fans. Kanya kanya emote sa pagpapapicture. May mga maingay, may mga tahimik na nakatayo lang pero ung mga mata nagsusulat na tungkol sa mga binibini. Ako pasimple lang at pag nakita na ang mga binibini ay nawawala ang hiya at todo emote sa pag pa picture with them. Ganda lang ng feeling yung makita mo sila in person at maka interact. Yung di lang sa pictures at videos mo sila naoobserbahan but in a different level na and your misconceptions at judgments about them before ay maiiba at magiging constructive ka na with your criticisms sa mga hitad.

Till next time.

Marco

Last edited by marco on Sun Mar 31, 2019 11:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
marco
PAGEANT HISTORIANS are walking encyclopedias of pageantry.

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Profession: Instrutor/Peace Maker
Western Zodiac Sign: Libra
Chinese Zodiac: Rooster
Hobbies/Interests: spelunking, water rafting, bungee jumping, scuba d

Re: Some observations during the talent competition

Postby sophocles » Sun Mar 31, 2019 5:05 pm

I've been requesting for pictures of Dumaguing from the start because she looked very promising even in her early pictures. Someone should also interview her and post it here, even if its only to check out the contents of her bag. That should be enough to give us a glimpse of her personality. Those of us who have no way of going to Cubao are at your mercy. :-)

I've been hearing a lot of positives about Julia, so I'm giving her a second look.

Patch and Hannah are still the front runners, but between the two, I think Hannah has the edge. I have not seen a bad picture of Hannah, and even in the ones where she seems to disappoint, it gets that way only because I have very high expectations of her.

We all know how Miss U works. They put a lot of emphasis on the preliminary interview, the top 20 candidates give a speech, the top 6 candidates have a conversational Q&A, and the top 3 undergo a high stakes witness protection program Q&A. The winner is then paraded in a variety of U.S. talk shows to...well, talk. The candidate we should send to Miss U needs to be able to pull through all these hoops. It is not enough that one is beautiful. I was smitten early on by Gazini- and with her exquisite charm and beauty, who would not be? - but she really needs to recover from her bad museum interview, which unfortunately, is seared in my hippocampus. I hope she could win me over again by showing that she could potentially handle the grueling Miss U selection process.. :-)
sophocles
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 17 Jul 1971
Profession: lawyer
Hobbies/Interests: reading

Postby iamsuperijopotz » Mon Apr 01, 2019 1:24 am

oh dbaaaa. To those people na nagsasabing bias ang observation ko. Read this. 1 is enough and 2 is too much. Halos parehong pareho kami ng observation.

Dumaguing is killing it.
Gazini is a certified stunner in person. DYOSA!!!
Galeria is meh. Normal. Nothing exceptional.
Martina is soooo pretty.
Julia is full of class.

iamsuperijopotz
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.

Real Life Name/Nick: john lon genio
Date of Birth: 09 May 1991
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: collections analyst
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Chinese Zodiac: Goat
Hobbies/Interests: texting, watching movies
Message: i want to be a part of this super nice website.. :))

Postby marco » Mon Apr 01, 2019 3:09 am

sophocles wrote:I've been requesting for pictures of Dumaguing from the start because she looked very promising even in her early pictures. Someone should also interview her and post it here, even if its only to check out the contents of her bag. That should be enough to give us a glimpse of her personality. Those of us who have no way of going to Cubao are at your mercy. :-)

I've been hearing a lot of positives about Julia, so I'm giving her a second look.

Patch and Hannah are still the front runners, but between the two, I think Hannah has the edge. I have not seen a bad picture of Hannah, and even in the ones where she seems to disappoint, it gets that way only because I have very high expectations of her.

We all know how Miss U works. They put a lot of emphasis on the preliminary interview, the top 20 candidates give a speech, the top 6 candidates have a conversational Q&A, and the top 3 undergo a high stakes witness protection program Q&A. The winner is then paraded in a variety of U.S. talk shows to...well, talk. The candidate we should send to Miss U needs to be able to pull through all these hoops. It is not enough that one is beautiful. I was smitten early on by Gazini- and with her exquisite charm and beauty, who would not be? - but she really needs to recover from her bad museum interview, which unfortunately, is seared in my hippocampus. I hope she could win me over again by showing that she could potentially handle the grueling Miss U selection process.. :-)

Next time i interview ko si Dumaguing. You have given me an idea. i’ll try my best to ask each lady a common question at we will see who will do well in the interview.
marco

Postby marco » Mon Apr 01, 2019 3:12 am

iamsuperijopotz wrote:oh dbaaaa. To those people na nagsasabing bias ang observation ko. Read this. 1 is enough and 2 is too much. Halos parehong pareho kami ng observation.

Dumaguing is killing it.
Gazini is a certified stunner in person. DYOSA!!!
Galeria is meh. Normal. Nothing exceptional.
Martina is soooo pretty.
Julia is full of class.

Parehas pala tayo ng observation. Kailan ang next activity nila? Let’s meet at mag share tayo ng mga commnets at observations about them. solo flight lang ako everytime nanunuod ako sa kanila.
marco

Postby SisterStella » Mon Apr 01, 2019 6:34 am

AGREE, the second group numbers 11-20 can already suffice this year's Bb.Pilipinas 2019. This group already have the potential crown grabbers:
Hannah Arnold
Patch Magtanong
Julia Saubier
Ilene de Vera
Gazini Ganados
Aya Abesamis
Denise Omorog
Laeren Mae Bautista

I have a very strong feeling that Julia Saubier will be the biggest surprise of the night. She is getting stronger and more impressive as the weeks go by. She is the typical SILENT KILLER.

Vickie Rushton on the other hand is not getting any better. Infact I have a very strong feeling she will not even penetrate the TOUGH 15 given this year's extremely strong quality of candidates.

I also feel that these ladies are underrated — Nicole Guerrero, Reign Binoya, Marquez, Dumaguing

But honestly at this point it is still quite difficult to pin point who gets what because of the EXTREMELY HIGH QUALITY of stunning and gorgeous candidates. Once their interview video comes out and we will hear them talk and speak more or less we can already assess better who are the contenders and front runners. It will be easier to trim down the leader board list once we hear their communication skills. At this point it is still anyone's ball game.
SisterStella
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 19 Mar 1970
Sexual Orientation: Lesbian
Profession: CEO
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Hobbies/Interests: pageantry

Postby marco » Mon Apr 01, 2019 7:08 am

SisterStella wrote:AGREE, the second group numbers 11-20 can already suffice this year's Bb.Pilipinas 2019. This group already have the potential crown grabbers:
Hannah Arnold
Patch Magtanong
Julia Saubier
Ilene de Vera
Gazini Ganados
Aya Abesamis
Denise Omorog
Laeren Mae Bautista

I have a very strong feeling that Julia Saubier will be the biggest surprise of the night. She is getting stronger and more impressive as the weeks go by. She is the typical SILENT KILLER.

Vickie Rushton on the other hand is not getting any better. Infact I have a very strong feeling she will not even penetrate the TOUGH 15 given this year's extremely strong quality of candidates.

I also feel that these ladies are underrated — Nicole Guerrero, Reign Binoya, Marquez, Dumaguing

But honestly at this point it is still quite difficult to pin point who gets what because of the EXTREMELY HIGH QUALITY of stunning and gorgeous candidates. Once their interview video comes out and we will hear them talk and speak more or less we can already assess better who are the contenders and front runners. It will be easier to trim down the leader board list once we hear their communication skills. At this point it is still anyone's ball game.

You are right there. Ilene de Vera is like a Miss Veneziela contestant. She is a glamazon.

Nicole G is gorgeous. Everytime I meet the Binibinis I make it a point to have a selfie with her. She is fresh and approchable.

Laeren B is also stunning. The underrated ladies are as strong as the front runners. Sometimes it’s hard to make a decision.

Dumaguing and Abeasamis will slay the runway comes final night. Abesamis reminds me of Miss China Universe 2002. She is very striking and modelesque. I wish she were a little taller. Dumaguing handsdown is stunning. These two are head turners.

I agree 100% with you on Julia. She is indeed a silent killer. Her photos don’t give justive to her beauty. She is goodlooking in person and is very tall. She also speaks well and that is a big plus in Binibini. People don’t really see her potentials especially those who see her only in photos. Meeting them personally would really change your perceptions about them. Julia is a game changer. I see her winning one of the crowns.

Vickie needs more ommps moment. She has been towered by the other contenders. I love her to place but she needs to feel the moment.

I still believe in Patch. She may be reserved now but I know she will do well in the final night.

Omorog is a slamdunk winner in gorgeousnes. She simply is super duper beautiful.
marco

Postby purplesay » Mon Apr 01, 2019 11:21 am

sophocles wrote:I've been requesting for pictures of Dumaguing from the start because she looked very promising even in her early pictures. Someone should also interview her and post it here, even if its only to check out the contents of her bag. That should be enough to give us a glimpse of her personality. Those of us who have no way of going to Cubao are at your mercy. :-)

Same thoughts. I worry like how much eloquence you can really teach someone in the short amount of time before the competition. I think it might be easier to find someone and teach her to project or have better styling and pasarela than teach someone how to talk in an engaging, charismatic, and fluid way.
purplesay
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Date of Birth: 05 Jul 1987
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Professor finishing up the doctorate
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Rabbit
Hobbies/Interests: Cooking

Postby alihabibi » Mon Apr 01, 2019 8:08 pm

Julia or Hannah will win MUP. Julia with a slight edge advantage for me for the reason that she is different in the looks department from Catriona which is mestiza. Hannah is too mestiza and I want someone exotic but total package as a follow up for Catriona. Julia for me.
alihabibi

Real Life Name/Nick: ali
Profession: MD
Chinese Zodiac: Dog
Hobbies/Interests: work work work and chat

Postby marco » Tue Apr 02, 2019 1:49 am

alihabibi wrote:
Julia or Hannah will win MUP. Julia with a slight edge advantage for me for the reason that she is different in the looks department from Catriona which is mestiza. Hannah is too mestiza and I want someone exotic but total package as a follow up for Catriona. Julia for me.

This is another possibility. I am not counting out Julia. She is a silent killer!
marco

Return to GENERAL