Page 1 of 1

WHY JULIA MORLEY HATES JAPAN?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2019 8:27 am
by HARVIN
I just notice among East Asian countries only China and Korea received special treatment from Morleys but not in the case for Japan. We all know China has 2 crowns already and several placements. Korea almost won the crown in 1988 and lately they've been placing in the top 30 or even top 6. Why this organization are always ignoring Japanese delegates year after year? @-)
ImageImage

Image
Japan's highest highest placement is 3rd runner up in 1956 and nothing follows. @-) @-) @-)

They clapped for 27 years from 1982 to 2008 @-) @-)

Image
Image

Re: WHY JULIA MORELY HATE JAPAN?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2019 8:43 am
by XAMURAI

For as long as Chinese money runs the whole Julia Morley show, no Japanese will ever place higher than either or both China and Korea! Japan is a lost cause. From 1982 until 2008, the national director of Japan was Mr Hirofumi Hashimoto of the International Cultural Association. In 2009, Japan made it as a semifinalist because of Sports Fast Track. Meaning, she made it out of her own merits and nothing in Julia's capacity could have prevented that.

Japan will never win Miss World! Girls who audition for Miss World Japan are all living in a bubble!

Re: WHY JULIA MORELY HATE JAPAN?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2019 8:54 am
by HARVIN
XAMURAI wrote:
For as long as Chinese money runs the whole Julia Morley show, no Japanese will ever place higher than either or both China and Korea! Japan is a lost cause. From 1982 until 2008, the national director of Japan was Mr Hirofumi Hashimoto of the International Cultural Association. In 2009, Japan made it as a semifinalist because of Sports Fast Track. Meaning, she made it out of her own merits and nothing in Julia's capacity could have prevented that.

Japan will never win Miss World! Girls who audition for Miss World Japan are all living in a bubble!


Japan's placement in 2018 and 2017 are due to their own talent. In 2016 Japan's delegate at that time is half Indian and you know Julia loves India. >:) :%))

Every time Japan placed in the semi finalist, either Korea or China were always on top.

Image
this old woman is so manipulative. =O/

Re: WHY JULIA MORELY HATE JAPAN?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2019 10:02 am
by alihabibi
Very Simple...Politics and Julia can not milk the Japanese just like how she milk the Chinese.

Re: WHY JULIA MORELY HATE JAPAN?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2019 10:30 am
by HARVIN
alihabibi wrote:
Very Simple...Politics and Julia can not milk the Japanese just like how she milk the Chinese.


true.. LOL :%))

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

Re: WHY JULIA MORELY HATE JAPAN?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2019 1:38 pm
by lesham
Because Japanese people have integrity. Cannot say the same thing with Mama Julia and her Mess Whoreld cohort. ;/)) ;/)) ;/))

Re: WHY JULIA MORELY HATE JAPAN?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2019 2:30 pm
by sleuth08
BECAUSE JAPAN ONLY SEES MISS WORLD AS A SECONDARY PAGEANT AFTER MISS INTERNATIONAL - I THINK I REMEMBER THE RUNNER OF UP OF MISS JAPAN INTERNATIONAL GOES TO MISS WOLD BEFORE.

Re: WHY JULIA MORELY HATE JAPAN?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2019 3:19 pm
by pineal
Miss Japan performed in this year's final show, on chinese soil, and received a standing ovation

Re: WHY JULIA MORELY HATE JAPAN?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2019 1:09 am
by the critic
IN MY YEARS OF FOLLOWING MISS WORLD CLOSELY I'VE YET TO SEE JAPAN SELECT A QUEEN THAT I'D CLASSIFY AS A FAVORITE IN MISS WORLD ITS GOOD WHEN THEY TRIUMPH IN A FAST TRACK.

THE HAFU, ELEPHANT TRAINER WHO SPOKE FLUENT ENGLISH WAS A BREATH OF FRESH AIR AND SHE MADE TOP 20 IN 2016.

Re: WHY JULIA MORELY HATE JAPAN?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2019 1:58 am
by XAMURAI
sleuth08 wrote:BECAUSE JAPAN ONLY SEES MISS WORLD AS A SECONDARY PAGEANT AFTER MISS INTERNATIONAL - I THINK I REMEMBER THE RUNNER OF UP OF MISS JAPAN INTERNATIONAL GOES TO MISS WOLD BEFORE.


ICA never considered Miss World as a secondary title. In fact, they have sent better girls to MW than Miss International, considering language proficiency and social skills. When ICA still owned the Miss World franchise, the souvenir program Miss International Japan always has the Miss World Japan name on it, in the same font and size! The Miss International Japan winner, back then, had her own runner-up while the MWJ also had her own. Two winners and two first runners-up in the same pageant night! The size of the crown was also the same!

Re: WHY JULIA MORELY HATE JAPAN?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2019 2:02 am
by XAMURAI
pineal wrote:Miss Japan performed in this year's final show, on chinese soil, and received a standing ovation


Yes, but it was not even good enough to put her in the Top 12. She could speak six languages fluently and is a smart ass! She is a DIRECT descendant of revered Japanese hero, Date Masamune, who was like the William "Braveheart" Wallace of northern Japan. All these credentials were never good enough and no one will ever be good enough for as long as Chinese money is talking.

Re: WHY JULIA MORELY HATE JAPAN?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2019 2:06 am
by XAMURAI
the critic wrote:IN MY YEARS OF FOLLOWING MISS WORLD CLOSELY I'VE YET TO SEE JAPAN SELECT A QUEEN THAT I'D CLASSIFY AS A FAVORITE IN MISS WORLD ITS GOOD WHEN THEY TRIUMPH IN A FAST TRACK.

THE HAFU, ELEPHANT TRAINER WHO SPOKE FLUENT ENGLISH WAS A BREATH OF FRESH AIR AND SHE MADE TOP 20 IN 2016.


Priyanka Yoshikawa auditioned for Miss World Japan 2016 after she attended my workshop on February 2016. I asked her to try Miss Supranational Japan 2016 (won by Risa Nagashima) but she told me that Miss World was her only target. In fact, I even went to DC/Maryland to support her and my friend Bela (Miss World Mongolia), coupled with my anticipation of an easy victory for Catriona Gray.

Re: WHY JULIA MORLEY HATES JAPAN?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2019 3:11 am
by bcdf1930
ALL THIS IS JUST THINGS WE ASSUME TO OURSELVES AND TRY TO FIND REASONS OF OUR OWN TO JUSTIFY OUR CURIOSITY WITHOUT KNOWING THE TRUTH :)>- :)>- :)>- #:-S #:-S #:-S

Re: WHY JULIA MORLEY HATES JAPAN?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:07 am
by genoveva
Because Japan is not profitable for her cookfest. Seriously, the selection process is confusing enough and then you'd ask why she hates japan. :%))

Re: WHY JULIA MORELY HATE JAPAN?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2019 8:13 am
by Slowpoke
alihabibi wrote:
Very Simple...Politics and Julia can not milk the Japanese just like how she milk the Chinese.


Yup, exactly the same way as MUO milks Philippines.

Re: WHY JULIA MORELY HATE JAPAN?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2019 8:39 am
by renegade
Slowpoke wrote:
alihabibi wrote:
Very Simple...Politics and Julia can not milk the Japanese just like how she milk the Chinese.


Yup, exactly the same way as MUO milks Philippines.


PH is not hosting year per year till infinity like China. So how is the milking being done? =;))

Re: WHY JULIA MORELY HATE JAPAN?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:37 am
by pineal
XAMURAI wrote:
pineal wrote:Miss Japan performed in this year's final show, on chinese soil, and received a standing ovation


Yes, but it was not even good enough to put her in the Top 12. She could speak six languages fluently and is a smart ass! She is a DIRECT descendant of revered Japanese hero, Date Masamune, who was like the William "Braveheart" Wallace of northern Japan. All these credentials were never good enough and no one will ever be good enough for as long as Chinese money is talking.


She didn't make it because there was competition from other countries like Nepal, NZ and Thailand. Miss India also speaks five languages and she has been working on her BWAP since she was a kid, still she didn't make it to top 12. If half Indians had an advantage than very well spoken Trinidad and Tobago and Mauritius would also make the cut. More than the very talented miss Japan, I think it was miss Sri Lanka who deserved a higher placement. But the competition in Asia was too fierce. Don't count her great ancestor as a qualification, she was great on her own.

Re: WHY JULIA MORELY HATE JAPAN?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2019 11:14 am
by shelunian
Slowpoke wrote:
alihabibi wrote:
Very Simple...Politics and Julia can not milk the Japanese just like how she milk the Chinese.


Yup, exactly the same way as MUO milks Philippines.


and here I thought the Philippines is the land of slum and of dire poverty but when the Philippines win, it's convenient to use the "milking of money". So which is which?

Re: WHY JULIA MORELY HATE JAPAN?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2019 12:37 pm
by Slowpoke
shelunian wrote:
Slowpoke wrote:
alihabibi wrote:
Very Simple...Politics and Julia can not milk the Japanese just like how she milk the Chinese.


Yup, exactly the same way as MUO milks Philippines.


and here I thought the Philippines is the land of slum and of dire poverty but when the Philippines win, it's convenient to use the "milking of money". So which is which?


The population has no money but the sponsors that pay for the crowns and placements do, isn't that clear?

Re: WHY JULIA MORLEY HATES JAPAN?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2019 2:55 pm
by mvgc
She also hates Colombia

Re: WHY JULIA MORLEY HATES JAPAN?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2019 6:44 pm
by Jon A
Honestly, Japan has yet to send a really beautiful girl to MW. The only girl I would consider a beauty in the last couple of decades from Japan is Midori Tanaka and she made the QF cut.
Japan has actually been placing quite consistently, which is a big deal at MW because very few countries do.

The 2018 winner I thought could go further, but she had the misfortune to be in the toughest continental group - it was probably very close between her, Nepal and Thailand, and those girls were also very strong and I think much better looking than Kanako.

I don't know if the China element blocks Japan - it is certainly possible, but it is also very easy to say all this, and I have heard it before wrt to India and Philippines and both countries have done very well in recent years at MW. And certainly, MW will keep going to countries other than China - perhaps as soon as this year! When Japan sends a top contender, she will place high. People here love to foment hatred towards MW (we all know why!) to convince themselves that only an insidious agenda kept their beloved reps from winning every single year. till this year, the theme was Mexico. Now they have to find a new one. But hate Japan? what about countries like Uganda, or Belarus, which have placed for the first time in over 5 decades???

Re: WHY JULIA MORELY HATE JAPAN?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2019 6:49 pm
by Kasulasula Sokangamoyniya
Slowpoke wrote:
shelunian wrote:
Slowpoke wrote:
alihabibi wrote:
Very Simple...Politics and Julia can not milk the Japanese just like how she milk the Chinese.


Yup, exactly the same way as MUO milks Philippines.


and here I thought the Philippines is the land of slum and of dire poverty but when the Philippines win, it's convenient to use the "milking of money". So which is which?


The population has no money but the sponsors that pay for the crowns and placements do, isn't that clear?


Such as Puerto Rico and Indonesia. Oh, Nina... :%))

Re: WHY JULIA MORLEY HATES JAPAN?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2019 2:12 am
by XAMURAI
Jon A wrote:Honestly, Japan has yet to send a really beautiful girl to MW. The only girl I would consider a beauty in the last couple of decades from Japan is Midori Tanaka and she made the QF cut.
Japan has actually been placing quite consistently, which is a big deal at MW because very few countries do.

The 2018 winner I thought could go further, but she had the misfortune to be in the toughest continental group - it was probably very close between her, Nepal and Thailand, and those girls were also very strong and I think much better looking than Kanako.

I don't know if the China element blocks Japan - it is certainly possible, but it is also very easy to say all this, and I have heard it before wrt to India and Philippines and both countries have done very well in recent years at MW. And certainly, MW will keep going to countries other than China - perhaps as soon as this year! When Japan sends a top contender, she will place high. People here love to foment hatred towards MW (we all know why!) to convince themselves that only an insidious agenda kept their beloved reps from winning every single year. till this year, the theme was Mexico. Now they have to find a new one. But hate Japan? what about countries like Uganda, or Belarus, which have placed for the first time in over 5 decades???



Japan is a country that has been sending a delegate to Miss World since time immemorial. Japan is a country that already has TWO Miss Universe winners.
China joined the MW contest in 2000 and now they already have two crowns - both in home turf. They are yet to produce a Miss Universe winner. Now, you do the maths!

Re: WHY JULIA MORLEY HATES JAPAN?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2019 5:14 am
by RatedX
Because only Miss Universe and MI matters to the Japanese. They only like pageants that have INTEGRITY when it comes to judging and scoring. And obviously, Cooking with MasterChef Julia does not even have an iota of that. >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:)

Re: WHY JULIA MORLEY HATES JAPAN?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2019 1:36 pm
by the critic
XAMURAI wrote:
Jon A wrote:Honestly, Japan has yet to send a really beautiful girl to MW. The only girl I would consider a beauty in the last couple of decades from Japan is Midori Tanaka and she made the QF cut.
Japan has actually been placing quite consistently, which is a big deal at MW because very few countries do.

The 2018 winner I thought could go further, but she had the misfortune to be in the toughest continental group - it was probably very close between her, Nepal and Thailand, and those girls were also very strong and I think much better looking than Kanako.

I don't know if the China element blocks Japan - it is certainly possible, but it is also very easy to say all this, and I have heard it before wrt to India and Philippines and both countries have done very well in recent years at MW. And certainly, MW will keep going to countries other than China - perhaps as soon as this year! When Japan sends a top contender, she will place high. People here love to foment hatred towards MW (we all know why!) to convince themselves that only an insidious agenda kept their beloved reps from winning every single year. till this year, the theme was Mexico. Now they have to find a new one. But hate Japan? what about countries like Uganda, or Belarus, which have placed for the first time in over 5 decades???



Japan is a country that has been sending a delegate to Miss World since time immemorial. Japan is a country that already has TWO Miss Universe winners.
China joined the MW contest in 2000 and now they already have two crowns - both in home turf. They are yet to produce a Miss Universe winner. Now, you do the maths!


CHINA HAS ONLY BEEN INVOLVED WITH MW ON AND OFF SINCE 2003. SO IF CHINA IS THE FACTOR THAT STIFLES JAPAN WHY HAVENT THEY BEEN THRIVING PIOR TO 2003.

WHICH JAPANESE REPRESENTATIVE OVER THE DECADES WOULD YOU SAY IS ARGUABLY DESERVING OF A MW CROWN? WHICH JAPANESE REPRESENTATIVE WAS EVEN POPULAR OR ACCLAIMED BY FANS. Michiko Tanaka HAD THE PASSABLE LOOK BUT REALISTICALLY WHAT WERE HERE CHANCES IN 2013?

Re: WHY JULIA MORLEY HATES JAPAN?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 4:45 am
by Yna Magenta
Don't worry she also hates the Philippines =/ =O/

And the feeling is mutual =c3

Re: WHY JULIA MORLEY HATES JAPAN?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 7:20 am
by rainiel
why do we always wonder if why Julia loves this or hates that. She has proven how shady she is...not worthy of following at all.

Re: WHY JULIA MORELY HATE JAPAN?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 2:33 am
by shelunian
Kasulasula Sokangamoyniya wrote:
Slowpoke wrote:
shelunian wrote:
Slowpoke wrote:
alihabibi wrote:
Very Simple...Politics and Julia can not milk the Japanese just like how she milk the Chinese.


Yup, exactly the same way as MUO milks Philippines.


and here I thought the Philippines is the land of slum and of dire poverty but when the Philippines win, it's convenient to use the "milking of money". So which is which?


The population has no money but the sponsors that pay for the crowns and placements do, isn't that clear?


Such as Puerto Rico and Indonesia. Oh, Nina... :%))


but Puerto Rico is bankrupt! They can't even recover quickly from the hurricane. Land of leeches.

Re: WHY JULIA MORLEY HATES JAPAN?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 6:59 pm
by Tingle Wingle
Yna Magenta wrote:Don't worry she also hates the Philippines =/ =O/

And the feeling is mutual =c3


Ha ha ha! So true! :%))

Re: WHY JULIA MORLEY HATES JAPAN?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 7:33 pm
by Tingle Wingle
Jon A wrote:When Japan sends a top contender, she will place high. People here love to foment hatred towards MW (we all know why!) to convince themselves that only an insidious agenda kept their beloved reps from winning every single year.



Some dumb forumers here definitely need to have their “Pageant Expert” tags revoked...