Transgender to Compete in Miss Norway 2019

Image
Forum rules
Welcome to Missosology! RULES: Freedom of speech allowed but 1. NO CROSSING LIMITS AS DIRECT RACIST REMARKS, NUDE OR VIOLENT PICS. 2. NO SPAMMING/FLOODING 3. NO ADVERTISING 4. NO BLACKMAILING/VIOLATING/DIVULGING PRIVACY/personal infos of members as posting their real life pic/real life name without their consent. 5. NO AVENGING/ATTACKING MEMBERS ON THEIR PHYSICAL LOOKS 6. NO REPUTATION BUTTON ABUSE. Any question, feel free to post in the Help Desk section till a Moderator/Admin responds. HAVE FUN!



  • 1

Transgender to Compete in Miss Norway 2019

Postby karangolos » Thu Jan 10, 2019 2:52 am

    

Eirin Grinde Tunheim

Image


karangolos
CORRESPONDENTS are OFFICIAL pageant REPORTERS & PHOTOGRAPHERS of Missosology.
CORRESPONDENTS are OFFICIAL pageant REPORTERS & PHOTOGRAPHERS of Missosology.
 
Posts: 17010
Joined: Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:11 pm
Location: Lima
Country: Peru (pe)
Reputation: 4130
Real Life Name/Nick: Carlos
Date of Birth: 22 Nov 1920
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: computer
Western Zodiac Sign: Libra
Chinese Zodiac: Monkey
Hobbies/Interests: FIFA World cup, Beauty pageants, Eurovision

  • 0

Re: Transgender to Compete in Miss Norway 2019

Postby trinitruth » Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:11 am

this is now a fad ?
User avatar
trinitruth
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.
 
Posts: 130
Joined: Sat Nov 10, 2018 7:43 pm
Location: T&T
Country: Trinidad and Tobago (tt)
Reputation: 35
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1970
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Not sure
Profession: P.I.
Hobbies/Interests: The truth will come to light
Message: For the love of country we must speak out with the truth

  • 12

Re: Transgender to Compete in Miss Norway 2019

Postby SisterStella » Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:39 am

This is what I have been fearing about. One day there will be NO MORE Miss Universe, there will be TRANSUNIVERSE. By allowing one and once, thousands and millions will follow until such time that the question will be "SHALL WE ALLOW NATURALLY BORN WOMEN TO COMPETE IN THE MISS TRANSUNIVERSE?"

It's difficult to argue because anyone, even Manny Pacquiao can say I FEEL I AM A WOMAN INSIDE ME and how can you gauge that? there are no accurate and exact measurement because we are talking about emotions, feelings, thinking, affections, intentions, etc which are immeasurable. Anyone can shout to the world that I AM A WOMAN then 10 years later they went to become men again because of the church ek ek ek WHATEVER! That is why these transgenders should not have been permitted to join pageant for naturally born women to begin with. This world is TRYING TOO MUCH TO BE POLITICALLY CORRECT!

I have nothing against transgenders but I AM TOTALLY AGAINST THEM JOINING a pageant for NATURALLY BORN WOMEN.
SisterStella
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 1408
Joined: Fri Feb 06, 2015 4:02 am
Country: Colombia (co)
Reputation: 1513
Date of Birth: 19 Mar 1970
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Lesbian
Profession: CEO
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Hobbies/Interests: pageantry
Message: Passionate fan of the pageant world

  • 1

Re: Transgender to Compete in Miss Norway 2019

Postby pacifico falafoxy » Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:45 am

Miss Universe is going to become a joke pageant.

Nobody would take it seriously.
Many Americans refused to watch this last edition with transgender Miss Spain on board.
Other major pageants would follow suit, well maybe not with Miss Earth.

My loyalty to Miss Universe is not as strong as it was before.
I just don’t see it live longer.

For me, it is dying slowly. When does it end? It’s a matter of time.
User avatar
pacifico falafoxy
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.
 
Posts: 1532
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2014 4:30 pm
Country: Guam (gu)
Reputation: 1264
Real Life Name/Nick: Fico
Date of Birth: 15 Oct 1994
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Healthcare
Hobbies/Interests: Internet, travelling
Message: Open for friendships

  • 0

Re: Transgender to Compete in Miss Norway 2019

Postby Paquita Banana » Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:07 am

Another putol titi wanting to be Miss .

It’s encouraging gays to cut their penises .

What people don’t know is that when you cut your penis ... you will no longer feel climax when having sex .
You will deprave yourself of the ultimate pleasure of having sex .

When you rub your skin....that’s what transgenders feel when having sex plus they don’t experience climax .
That’s the price they have to pay of wanting to look like a woman .
Image
User avatar
Paquita Banana
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.
 
Posts: 11477
Joined: Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:16 pm
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 1931
Date of Birth: 15 Jun 2014
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: ==========
Hobbies/Interests: ==============
Message: =====

  • 1

Re: Transgender to Compete in Miss Norway 2019

Postby lutosfeet » Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:56 am

Miss Universe will never dare to crown a Trans that is why Angela Ponce was deliberately ignored in the top 20 instead a good appreciation for him is the least that they can do. Imagine the backlash that they might receive if they crown a trans
lutosfeet
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 5269
Joined: Mon Jan 26, 2015 8:34 am
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 5465
Date of Birth: 04 Mar 1987
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Rocker
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Rat
Hobbies/Interests: pageant and writing
Message: hello everyone

  • 1

Re: Transgender to Compete in Miss Norway 2019

Postby esquire27 » Thu Jan 10, 2019 12:29 pm

SisterStella wrote:This is what I have been fearing about. One day there will be NO MORE Miss Universe, there will be TRANSUNIVERSE. By allowing one and once, thousands and millions will follow until such time that the question will be "SHALL WE ALLOW NATURALLY BORN WOMEN TO COMPETE IN THE MISS TRANSUNIVERSE?"

It's difficult to argue because anyone, even Manny Pacquiao can say I FEEL I AM A WOMAN INSIDE ME and how can you gauge that? there are no accurate and exact measurement because we are talking about emotions, feelings, thinking, affections, intentions, etc which are immeasurable. Anyone can shout to the world that I AM A WOMAN then 10 years later they went to become men again because of the church ek ek ek WHATEVER! That is why these transgenders should not have been permitted to join pageant for naturally born women to begin with. This world is TRYING TOO MUCH TO BE POLITICALLY CORRECT!

I have nothing against transgenders but I AM TOTALLY AGAINST THEM JOINING a pageant for NATURALLY BORN WOMEN.


Big thumbs up! I am totally against transgender joining pagaents for naturally born women.
User avatar
esquire27
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 305
Joined: Wed Jun 24, 2009 8:22 am
Location: philippines
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 86
Date of Birth: 15 Nov 1981
Gender: Male
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Hobbies/Interests: mag-videoke, mag-bakasyon, tambay
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: Transgender to Compete in Miss Norway 2019

Postby koji » Thu Jan 10, 2019 2:29 pm

=O/ =O/ =O/ =O/ =O/ =O/ =O/ =O/
koji
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 5492
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2014 7:13 am
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 1590
Real Life Name/Nick: joey
Date of Birth: 05 May 1989
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Not sure
Profession: Farmer
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: beauty pageant
Message: Write a message here

  • -1

Re: Transgender to Compete in Miss Norway 2019

Postby Slowpoke » Thu Jan 10, 2019 2:53 pm

Filipino gays are next to join :|
User avatar
Slowpoke
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 219
Joined: Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:48 am
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: -173
Real Life Name/Nick: Binibini
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Feeding tarsiers
Hobbies/Interests: Miss Earth and stroking tarsiers
Message: Miss Earth is the best beauty pageant in the world!

  • 0

Re: Transgender to Compete in Miss Norway 2019

Postby macwendy » Thu Jan 10, 2019 5:44 pm

Did they say it was for Miss Universe? There is another Miss Norway contest.
macwendy
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 317
Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:12 pm
Location: USA
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 148
Real Life Name/Nick: matt
Date of Birth: 21 Oct 1968
Gender: Male
Profession: md
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Hobbies/Interests: movies
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: Transgender to Compete in Miss Norway 2019

Postby karangolos » Thu Jan 10, 2019 5:56 pm

macwendy wrote:Did they say it was for Miss Universe? There is another Miss Norway contest.


yes, for Miss Universe

https://www.missnorway.org/
karangolos
CORRESPONDENTS are OFFICIAL pageant REPORTERS & PHOTOGRAPHERS of Missosology.
CORRESPONDENTS are OFFICIAL pageant REPORTERS & PHOTOGRAPHERS of Missosology.
 
Posts: 17010
Joined: Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:11 pm
Location: Lima
Country: Peru (pe)
Reputation: 4130
Real Life Name/Nick: Carlos
Date of Birth: 22 Nov 1920
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: computer
Western Zodiac Sign: Libra
Chinese Zodiac: Monkey
Hobbies/Interests: FIFA World cup, Beauty pageants, Eurovision

  • 1

Re: Transgender to Compete in Miss Norway 2019

Postby TopTgirl » Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:59 pm

[color=#FF80FF][size=150]WELL THEN, DON'T EVER WATCH MISS UNIVERSE PAGEANT!!! TRANSPHOBIC BITCH =;)) :!! [/color][/size]
pacifico falafoxy wrote:Miss Universe is going to become a joke pageant.

Nobody would take it seriously.
Many Americans refused to watch this last edition with transgender Miss Spain on board.
Other major pageants would follow suit, well maybe not with Miss Earth.

My loyalty to Miss Universe is not as strong as it was before.
I just don’t see it live longer.

For me, it is dying slowly. When does it end? It’s a matter of time.
User avatar
TopTgirl
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.
 
Posts: 119
Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:53 pm
Location: Queens New York
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 114
Real Life Name/Nick: Ambi Vobre
Date of Birth: 05 Jan 1988
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Physical Therapist
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: bareback/breed a man's hot hole
Message: Im a beautiful transgender top-versatile for a handsome man's hot hole

  • 1

Re: Transgender to Compete in Miss Norway 2019

Postby TopTgirl » Thu Jan 10, 2019 7:01 pm

[-X OH WHO ARE YOU? ONE OF THE JUGDES OR PART OF THE MISS U ORGANIZATION? [-X
lutosfeet wrote:Miss Universe will never dare to crown a Trans that is why Angela Ponce was deliberately ignored in the top 20 instead a good appreciation for him is the least that they can do. Imagine the backlash that they might receive if they crown a trans
User avatar
TopTgirl
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.
 
Posts: 119
Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:53 pm
Location: Queens New York
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 114
Real Life Name/Nick: Ambi Vobre
Date of Birth: 05 Jan 1988
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Physical Therapist
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: bareback/breed a man's hot hole
Message: Im a beautiful transgender top-versatile for a handsome man's hot hole

  • 1

Re: Transgender to Compete in Miss Norway 2019

Postby TopTgirl » Thu Jan 10, 2019 7:03 pm

[-X ANOTHER BIGOT HERE ON A PAGEANT SITE! WHY DON'T YOU JUST CHILL AND DIE [-X TRANSPHOBIC BITCH! =;))
Paquita Banana wrote:Another putol titi wanting to be Miss .

It’s encouraging gays to cut their penises .

What people don’t know is that when you cut your penis ... you will no longer feel climax when having sex .
You will deprave yourself of the ultimate pleasure of having sex .

When you rub your skin....that’s what transgenders feel when having sex plus they don’t experience climax .
That’s the price they have to pay of wanting to look like a woman .
User avatar
TopTgirl
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.
 
Posts: 119
Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:53 pm
Location: Queens New York
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 114
Real Life Name/Nick: Ambi Vobre
Date of Birth: 05 Jan 1988
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Physical Therapist
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: bareback/breed a man's hot hole
Message: Im a beautiful transgender top-versatile for a handsome man's hot hole

  • 1

Re: Transgender to Compete in Miss Norway 2019

Postby TopTgirl » Thu Jan 10, 2019 7:05 pm

WHO ARE YOU TO JUDGE OTHER PEOPLES DREAM? [-X TRANSPHOBIC BITCH! =;))
SisterStella wrote:This is what I have been fearing about. One day there will be NO MORE Miss Universe, there will be TRANSUNIVERSE. By allowing one and once, thousands and millions will follow until such time that the question will be "SHALL WE ALLOW NATURALLY BORN WOMEN TO COMPETE IN THE MISS TRANSUNIVERSE?"

It's difficult to argue because anyone, even Manny Pacquiao can say I FEEL I AM A WOMAN INSIDE ME and how can you gauge that? there are no accurate and exact measurement because we are talking about emotions, feelings, thinking, affections, intentions, etc which are immeasurable. Anyone can shout to the world that I AM A WOMAN then 10 years later they went to become men again because of the church ek ek ek WHATEVER! That is why these transgenders should not have been permitted to join pageant for naturally born women to begin with. This world is TRYING TOO MUCH TO BE POLITICALLY CORRECT!

I have nothing against transgenders but I AM TOTALLY AGAINST THEM JOINING a pageant for NATURALLY BORN WOMEN.
User avatar
TopTgirl
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.
 
Posts: 119
Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:53 pm
Location: Queens New York
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 114
Real Life Name/Nick: Ambi Vobre
Date of Birth: 05 Jan 1988
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Physical Therapist
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: bareback/breed a man's hot hole
Message: Im a beautiful transgender top-versatile for a handsome man's hot hole

  • 0

Re: Transgender to Compete in Miss Norway 2019

Postby Paquita Banana » Thu Jan 10, 2019 7:22 pm

TopTgirl wrote: [-X ANOTHER BIGOT HERE ON A PAGEANT SITE! WHY DON'T YOU JUST CHILL AND DIE [-X TRANSPHOBIC BITCH! =;))
Paquita Banana wrote:Another putol titi wanting to be Miss .

It’s encouraging gays to cut their penises .

What people don’t know is that when you cut your penis ... you will no longer feel climax when having sex .
You will deprave yourself of the ultimate pleasure of having sex .

When you rub your skin....that’s what transgenders feel when having sex plus they don’t experience climax .
That’s the price they have to pay of wanting to look like a woman .


Idiot .
When you cut your penis , you will no longer experience the joy of sex .
You’ll be just be a thing ... without experiencing pleasure and orgasm .
Image
User avatar
Paquita Banana
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.
 
Posts: 11477
Joined: Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:16 pm
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 1931
Date of Birth: 15 Jun 2014
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: ==========
Hobbies/Interests: ==============
Message: =====

  • 2

Re: Transgender to Compete in Miss Norway 2019

Postby k_west » Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:57 pm

SisterStella wrote:This is what I have been fearing about. One day there will be NO MORE Miss Universe, there will be TRANSUNIVERSE. By allowing one and once, thousands and millions will follow until such time that the question will be "SHALL WE ALLOW NATURALLY BORN WOMEN TO COMPETE IN THE MISS TRANSUNIVERSE?"

It's difficult to argue because anyone, even Manny Pacquiao can say I FEEL I AM A WOMAN INSIDE ME and how can you gauge that? there are no accurate and exact measurement because we are talking about emotions, feelings, thinking, affections, intentions, etc which are immeasurable. Anyone can shout to the world that I AM A WOMAN then 10 years later they went to become men again because of the church ek ek ek WHATEVER! That is why these transgenders should not have been permitted to join pageant for naturally born women to begin with. This world is TRYING TOO MUCH TO BE POLITICALLY CORRECT!

I have nothing against transgenders but I AM TOTALLY AGAINST THEM JOINING a pageant for NATURALLY BORN WOMEN.


You have nothing against transgenders yet you deprive of the things that a woman should enjoy. I am tired of hearing people start their sentences with phrases such as "I love the LGBT community but" or "I have nothing against transgenders but"... There's a reason why diversity is not always associated with inclusion, because at the end of the day we can only say that we embraced diversity if we include and treat everyone as equals and without any stipulations.
k_west
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 298
Joined: Fri Jan 17, 2014 6:26 am
Country: Saudi Arabia (sa)
Reputation: 192
Real Life Name/Nick: Westy
Date of Birth: 14 Feb 1990
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Profession: CAD Operator
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Chinese Zodiac: Rat
Hobbies/Interests: Pageants
Message: Dan Dan Dan Dalandan

  • 1

Re: Transgender to Compete in Miss Norway 2019

Postby hahahahuhu » Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:01 pm

Why are some people labeling people who disagree with transgender joining Miss Universe as transphobic?

That's a very immature and backward way of engaging in a discussion. I also want Miss Universe to remain for real women but that doesn't make me transphobic because I love and respect gays. I just want gays to respect boundaries too.

It's a matter of opinion not a rejection of gay people. If you can't comprehend that then talk to a stone.
User avatar
hahahahuhu
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 989
Joined: Tue Aug 18, 2009 3:02 am
Location: Indian Ocean
Country: Spain (es)
Reputation: 821
Real Life Name/Nick: Great
Date of Birth: 21 Feb 1999
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Speaker
Hobbies/Interests: internet surfing, pageant watching
Message: Hello, great works guys....

  • 4

Re: Transgender to Compete in Miss Norway 2019

Postby kapangitaniindia » Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:10 pm

She’s not pretty and therefore won’t win Miss Norway, so don’t start freaking out.

Regardless, if she identifies as a woman, is physically now a woman, is recognized by her country as a woman, and is officially deemed eligible by the MUO as a woman potentially competing for the Miss Universe title, who are you to question her legitimacy in seeking the crown? Don’t be such self-righteous, entitled bigots. [-X

Last edited by kapangitaniindia on Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
kapangitaniindia
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 581
Joined: Sun Dec 29, 2013 9:07 pm
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 372
Real Life Name/Nick: Pangit
Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1990
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Manunuri ng pangit
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Hobbies/Interests: Gustuhin ang pangit
Message: See the chaka-ness without makeup? Lol!

  • 2

Re: Transgender to Compete in Miss Norway 2019

Postby hahahahuhu » Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:16 pm

k_west wrote:
SisterStella wrote:This is what I have been fearing about. One day there will be NO MORE Miss Universe, there will be TRANSUNIVERSE. By allowing one and once, thousands and millions will follow until such time that the question will be "SHALL WE ALLOW NATURALLY BORN WOMEN TO COMPETE IN THE MISS TRANSUNIVERSE?"

It's difficult to argue because anyone, even Manny Pacquiao can say I FEEL I AM A WOMAN INSIDE ME and how can you gauge that? there are no accurate and exact measurement because we are talking about emotions, feelings, thinking, affections, intentions, etc which are immeasurable. Anyone can shout to the world that I AM A WOMAN then 10 years later they went to become men again because of the church ek ek ek WHATEVER! That is why these transgenders should not have been permitted to join pageant for naturally born women to begin with. This world is TRYING TOO MUCH TO BE POLITICALLY CORRECT!

I have nothing against transgenders but I AM TOTALLY AGAINST THEM JOINING a pageant for NATURALLY BORN WOMEN.


You have nothing against transgenders yet you deprive of the things that a woman should enjoy. I am tired of hearing people start their sentences with phrases such as "I love the LGBT community but" or "I have nothing against transgenders but"... There's a reason why diversity is not always associated with inclusion, because at the end of the day we can only say that we embraced diversity if we include and treat everyone as equals and without any stipulations.


There is such a thing...just for your info. and it exist in the opinions of many. If you're tired of it, then you will always be tired because it's there; it exist.

DIVERSITY is not equality. Diversity is having differences yet living in harmony. There's man, woman, gays, trans etc. They are different and will always be different unless you bend the truth. Diversity is more of acceptance of our differences rather than being equals because we are not equals in one way or another but we can accept each other.

Having said that, I prefer Miss Universe, ME and others to remain for women, male pageants for men, and trans pageants for trans - that is diversity. But anyway Miss Universe has already accepted trans so ...let's just see what happens next.

(TBH I hate political correctness because it stands on lies and illusions that will one day crumble - I'd rather have genuine acceptance and tolerance.)
User avatar
hahahahuhu
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 989
Joined: Tue Aug 18, 2009 3:02 am
Location: Indian Ocean
Country: Spain (es)
Reputation: 821
Real Life Name/Nick: Great
Date of Birth: 21 Feb 1999
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Speaker
Hobbies/Interests: internet surfing, pageant watching
Message: Hello, great works guys....

  • 1

Re: Transgender to Compete in Miss Norway 2019

Postby AiAi Loslos » Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:39 am

SisterStella wrote:This is what I have been fearing about. One day there will be NO MORE Miss Universe, there will be TRANSUNIVERSE. By allowing one and once, thousands and millions will follow until such time that the question will be "SHALL WE ALLOW NATURALLY BORN WOMEN TO COMPETE IN THE MISS TRANSUNIVERSE?"

It's difficult to argue because anyone, even Manny Pacquiao can say I FEEL I AM A WOMAN INSIDE ME and how can you gauge that? there are no accurate and exact measurement because we are talking about emotions, feelings, thinking, affections, intentions, etc which are immeasurable. Anyone can shout to the world that I AM A WOMAN then 10 years later they went to become men again because of the church ek ek ek WHATEVER! That is why these transgenders should not have been permitted to join pageant for naturally born women to begin with. This world is TRYING TOO MUCH TO BE POLITICALLY CORRECT!

I have nothing against transgenders but I AM TOTALLY AGAINST THEM JOINING a pageant for NATURALLY BORN WOMEN.


This!

Ops i might be accused a bigot because I'm opposing to transgender joining Miss Universe. Jesusmerysep!
AiAi Loslos
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
 
Posts: 113
Joined: Wed Dec 19, 2018 7:32 am
Country: Malaysia (my)
Reputation: 69
Date of Birth: 21 Mar 1980
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: .....
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Chinese Zodiac: Rooster
Hobbies/Interests: .....
Message: .....

  • 2

Re: Transgender to Compete in Miss Norway 2019

Postby alexanderrabelle » Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:58 am

kapangitaniindia wrote:She’s not pretty and therefore won’t win Miss Norway, so don’t start freaking out.

Regardless, if she identifies as a woman, is physically now a woman, is recognized by her country as a woman, and is officially deemed eligible by the MUO as a woman potentially competing for the Miss Universe title, who are you to question her legitimacy in seeking the crown? Don’t be such self-righteous, entitled bigots. [-X



:=p :=p :=p
User avatar
alexanderrabelle
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 207
Joined: Thu Nov 07, 2013 6:18 pm
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 407
Real Life Name/Nick: Alex
Date of Birth: 01 May 1991
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Being beautiful
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: Looking at the mirror
Message: Write a message here

  • 1

Re: Transgender to Compete in Miss Norway 2019

Postby k_west » Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:49 pm

hahahahuhu wrote:Why are some people labeling people who disagree with transgender joining Miss Universe as transphobic?

That's a very immature and backward way of engaging in a discussion. I also want Miss Universe to remain for real women but that doesn't make me transphobic because I love and respect gays. I just want gays to respect boundaries too.

It's a matter of opinion not a rejection of gay people. If you can't comprehend that then talk to a stone.


If you can't comprehend that then talk to a stone. - To quote you, "That's a very immature and backward way of engaging in a discussion". Lol
k_west
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 298
Joined: Fri Jan 17, 2014 6:26 am
Country: Saudi Arabia (sa)
Reputation: 192
Real Life Name/Nick: Westy
Date of Birth: 14 Feb 1990
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Profession: CAD Operator
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Chinese Zodiac: Rat
Hobbies/Interests: Pageants
Message: Dan Dan Dan Dalandan

  • 1

Re: Transgender to Compete in Miss Norway 2019

Postby k_west » Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:04 am

hahahahuhu wrote:
k_west wrote:
SisterStella wrote:This is what I have been fearing about. One day there will be NO MORE Miss Universe, there will be TRANSUNIVERSE. By allowing one and once, thousands and millions will follow until such time that the question will be "SHALL WE ALLOW NATURALLY BORN WOMEN TO COMPETE IN THE MISS TRANSUNIVERSE?"

It's difficult to argue because anyone, even Manny Pacquiao can say I FEEL I AM A WOMAN INSIDE ME and how can you gauge that? there are no accurate and exact measurement because we are talking about emotions, feelings, thinking, affections, intentions, etc which are immeasurable. Anyone can shout to the world that I AM A WOMAN then 10 years later they went to become men again because of the church ek ek ek WHATEVER! That is why these transgenders should not have been permitted to join pageant for naturally born women to begin with. This world is TRYING TOO MUCH TO BE POLITICALLY CORRECT!

I have nothing against transgenders but I AM TOTALLY AGAINST THEM JOINING a pageant for NATURALLY BORN WOMEN.


You have nothing against transgenders yet you deprive of the things that a woman should enjoy. I am tired of hearing people start their sentences with phrases such as "I love the LGBT community but" or "I have nothing against transgenders but"... There's a reason why diversity is not always associated with inclusion, because at the end of the day we can only say that we embraced diversity if we include and treat everyone as equals and without any stipulations.


There is such a thing...just for your info. and it exist in the opinions of many. If you're tired of it, then you will always be tired because it's there; it exist.

DIVERSITY is not equality. Diversity is having differences yet living in harmony. There's man, woman, gays, trans etc. They are different and will always be different unless you bend the truth. Diversity is more of acceptance of our differences rather than being equals because we are not equals in one way or another but we can accept each other.

Having said that, I prefer Miss Universe, ME and others to remain for women, male pageants for men, and trans pageants for trans - that is diversity. But anyway Miss Universe has already accepted trans so ...let's just see what happens next.

(TBH I hate political correctness because it stands on lies and illusions that will one day crumble - I'd rather have genuine acceptance and tolerance.)


Just because it exists in the opinions of many does not mean it's right. Also, just because I am tired of hearing of it now does not mean that it is always going to be there until eternity. We won against discrimination against women, African Americans, etc., and soon against transwomen. All we need to do is speak up against transphobia. Imagine, if no one stood up decades ago when "White Americans" claim to accept African Americans yet limit the opportunities to White Americans only... It could still be the case for now...

Anyway, Miss U is right when they accepted transwomen as women, no buts or ifs...
k_west
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 298
Joined: Fri Jan 17, 2014 6:26 am
Country: Saudi Arabia (sa)
Reputation: 192
Real Life Name/Nick: Westy
Date of Birth: 14 Feb 1990
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Profession: CAD Operator
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Chinese Zodiac: Rat
Hobbies/Interests: Pageants
Message: Dan Dan Dan Dalandan

  • 0

Re: Transgender to Compete in Miss Norway 2019

Postby koji » Sun Jan 13, 2019 1:32 pm

TopTgirl wrote:WHO ARE YOU TO JUDGE OTHER PEOPLES DREAM? [-X TRANSPHOBIC BITCH! =;))
SisterStella wrote:This is what I have been fearing about. One day there will be NO MORE Miss Universe, there will be TRANSUNIVERSE. By allowing one and once, thousands and millions will follow until such time that the question will be "SHALL WE ALLOW NATURALLY BORN WOMEN TO COMPETE IN THE MISS TRANSUNIVERSE?"

It's difficult to argue because anyone, even Manny Pacquiao can say I FEEL I AM A WOMAN INSIDE ME and how can you gauge that? there are no accurate and exact measurement because we are talking about emotions, feelings, thinking, affections, intentions, etc which are immeasurable. Anyone can shout to the world that I AM A WOMAN then 10 years later they went to become men again because of the church ek ek ek WHATEVER! That is why these transgenders should not have been permitted to join pageant for naturally born women to begin with. This world is TRYING TOO MUCH TO BE POLITICALLY CORRECT!

I have nothing against transgenders but I AM TOTALLY AGAINST THEM JOINING a pageant for NATURALLY BORN WOMEN.


It's a social construct with no scientific basis. I hope you get that. It's you who are transgressing to a territory that is not yours.

And yes, I agree with the post on Diversity of pageants NO mixing men with women.
Last edited by koji on Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
koji
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 5492
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2014 7:13 am
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 1590
Real Life Name/Nick: joey
Date of Birth: 05 May 1989
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Not sure
Profession: Farmer
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: beauty pageant
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: Transgender to Compete in Miss Norway 2019

Postby manoypoe » Sun Jan 13, 2019 4:15 pm

hahahahuhu wrote:Why are some people labeling people who disagree with transgender joining Miss Universe as transphobic?

That's a very immature and backward way of engaging in a discussion. I also want Miss Universe to remain for real women but that doesn't make me transphobic because I love and respect gays. I just want gays to respect boundaries too.

It's a matter of opinion not a rejection of gay people. If you can't comprehend that then talk to a stone.


I LOVE THE 'THEN TALK TO A STONE'. =;)) =;)) LGBT MEMBERS CALLING OTHERS TRANSPHOBIC IF ONE DOES NOT AGREE WITH THEIR BELIEFS ARE NOT HELPING THEIR CAUSE TO BE RESPECTED AND UNDERSTOOD. DONT DEMAND RESPECT AND UNDERSTANDING IF YOU CANT DO THE SAME TO OTHERS. [-X [-X
manoypoe
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
 
Posts: 46122
Joined: Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:23 pm
Location: Eastern
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 24609
Date of Birth: 15 Apr 1975
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Assassin of Idiots
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: Web surfing
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: Transgender to Compete in Miss Norway 2019

Postby carla1993 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:27 pm

eww yuck. miss universe is starting to become miss international queen. where the aspiring trannies are getting many now joining the national pageants. tranny pageants will be reduced in contestants because they will no longer compete there instead they will target miss universe and will compete together with real women.
carla1993
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 851
Joined: Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:12 am
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 34
Date of Birth: 31 Jan 1993
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: student
Hobbies/Interests: drawing

  • 0

Re: Transgender to Compete in Miss Norway 2019

Postby LovelyClapperCountry » Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:32 pm

SisterStella wrote:
I have nothing against transgenders but I AM TOTALLY AGAINST THEM JOINING a pageant for NATURALLY BORN WOMEN.


Hmm. Never heard of such a “for naturally-born women” rule in any of the MUO’s guidelines since its founding in the 1950s to today...
User avatar
LovelyClapperCountry
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 225
Joined: Thu Nov 28, 2013 8:09 pm
Country: India (in)
Reputation: 370
Real Life Name/Nick: Sushi
Date of Birth: 25 Feb 1995
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Celebrity
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Hobbies/Interests: Bollywooding
Message: The essence of a woman... is world peace! Ha ha ha ha ha!

  • 0

Re: Transgender to Compete in Miss Norway 2019

Postby poker_man » Thu Jan 24, 2019 3:18 am

IMG loves this. Whatever makes them relevant and controversial!
User avatar
poker_man
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 1218
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 5:42 am
Location: New York City
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 451
Date of Birth: 21 Jun 1985
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Doctor
Hobbies/Interests: Beauty pageants
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: Transgender to Compete in Miss Norway 2019

Postby ajsy0203 » Thu Jan 24, 2019 11:23 pm

LovelyClapperCountry wrote:
SisterStella wrote:
I have nothing against transgenders but I AM TOTALLY AGAINST THEM JOINING a pageant for NATURALLY BORN WOMEN.


Hmm. Never heard of such a “for naturally-born women” rule in any of the MUO’s guidelines since its founding in the 1950s to today...


It was only introduced in 2012 when MUO decided to accept transgender with legal female status because of Jenna T in Canada. Until 2017 there was no transgender delegates competed at Miss USA and Miss Universe.

Fan Favorite: The Champions (2009-2018)
Round 3 Voting:
https://goo.gl/forms/jrddgSRO1m9P2qJh2
ajsy0203
PAGEANT SPECIALISTS are seasoned ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT SPECIALISTS are seasoned ANALYSTS of pageantry.
 
Posts: 7296
Joined: Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:55 am
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 2608
Real Life Name/Nick: AJ
Date of Birth: 05 Sep 1986
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Office Staff
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: Teaching
Message: Write a message here


Return to GENERAL

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: arkenken, ashtinreya, avadakedavra, AvantGarde327, beautylover828, benchtel1978, Bing [Bot], blazingskyx27, BombasticB, Charleeta Moran, crap, deltaguy, Dibss, FunX3, Geriatric_Angel, Google Feedfetcher, HIMEROS, jim_258425, Leneeeeeee, lfit7117, Marknazaire, molecula, offcentre, picachu, purple_crissy, sudani, swatchroom2, thedefender, ubermen, Username01, vainbitch and 10297 guests

beauty queens

© Missosology's International Pageant Coverages ©
Mister Supranational Miss Eco International Mister Universal Ambassador
Mister Supranational Miss Eco International Mister Universal Ambassador
Miss Intercontinental Mister International Miss Cosmopolitan World
Miss Intercontinental Mister International Miss Cosmopolitan World
Miss Grand International Face of Beauty International Miss Supermodel Worldwide
Miss Grand International Face of Beauty International Miss Supermodel Worldwide
Mister Global Miss Supranational Miss Earth
Mister Global Miss Supranational Miss Earth
Miss International Miss World Miss Universe
Miss International Miss World Miss Universe
Man of the World World Beauty Queen Manhunt International
Man of the World World Beauty Queen Manhunt International


contact us to advertise with missosology