EXPOSING MISS WORLD PART 2 SHOCKING UPDATED!!

Forum rules
Welcome to Missosology! RULES: Freedom of speech allowed but 1. NO CROSSING LIMITS AS DIRECT RACIST REMARKS, NUDE OR VIOLENT PICS. 2. NO SPAMMING/FLOODING 3. NO ADVERTISING 4. NO BLACKMAILING/VIOLATING/DIVULGING PRIVACY/personal infos of members as posting their real life pic/real life name without their consent. 5. NO AVENGING/ATTACKING MEMBERS ON THEIR PHYSICAL LOOKS 6. NO REPUTATION BUTTON ABUSE. Any question, feel free to post in the Help Desk section till a Moderator/Admin responds. HAVE FUN!

Re: EXPOSING MISS WORLD PART 2 SHOCKING REVELATIONS

Postby kurtij » Wed Jan 16, 2019 1:38 am

Iknowbeauty wrote:I used to be a blind supporter of MW, I thought MW can do no wrong and even tried to prove its superiority to Miss Universe. How embarrassing. 8-}
I no longer feel that way about MW. Incidents during Manushi's reign really opened my eyes and make me question MW and Julia. I hope this person continues to give more info because this is really interesting. Since I'm no longer a blind supporter it doesn't bother me, whether all of this is true or not I mean really doubt all of it is true, but even then its still pretty interesting to read about. I want to hear more about why apparently Julia and Stephanie went to Mexico without Manushi. I've been open about how I think its shady how Julia has chosen to keep Stephanie involved in the way that she is. I mean I've heard that its because she raised a lot of money for the Iowa Children's Telethon and she has taken over for Krish Naidoo and that's all good, but Julia insists on putting her in a MW role even after crowning a new MW. I don't know how they can't see anything wrong with that. What really irked me & the last straw was the disrespect towards Manushi when she injured her knee and couldn't make one of the trips. They treated her like she was disposable and had Stephanie wear her crown & sash without either MW or Stephanie posting any condolence message. Stephanie even posted those smiling pics with the crown & sash on her instagram and you can still see the hate she received in her comments for it & that I feel she had it coming. What I thought was a simple, humble girl during her reign showed another side during her role as BWP Ambassador. And to think that I supported her & defended her during her own reign, even helping update her OT. Honestly I do not get this kind of vibe with Catriona, so had she won MW in 2016, I don't think she would be trying to stay in the spotlight during Manushi's year, but she won the right pageant Miss Universe 2018 & for me now a superior pageant for treating all of their titleholders with the proper respect as far as I know. So, anyways I would definitely like to delve more into this Ambassador role, but I like that nothing like that exists in Miss Universe and I don't think they would ever do anything like that either.

It was really tacky and beyond awkward to see Stephanie wear the sash and crown during Manushi's reign.
=O/ =O/ =O/ =O/ =O/
Did you see how Global.Beauties (paid website of MW & MGI and Puerto Rican friendly page) defended Stephanie?

I wish Megan will stay away from the Miss World Organization too, even if she only do hosting.

Last edited by kurtij on Wed Jan 16, 2019 3:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
kurtij
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: m_cronin
Date of Birth: 27 Dec 1989
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Missosologist
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: CURSING

Postby HowDoYouKnow » Wed Jan 16, 2019 2:41 am

Iknowbeauty wrote:I used to be a blind supporter of MW, I thought MW can do no wrong and even tried to prove its superiority to Miss Universe. How embarrassing. 8-}
I no longer feel that way about MW. Incidents during Manushi's reign really opened my eyes and make me question MW and Julia. I hope this person continues to give more info because this is really interesting. Since I'm no longer a blind supporter it doesn't bother me, whether all of this is true or not I mean really doubt all of it is true, but even then its still pretty interesting to read about. I want to hear more about why apparently Julia and Stephanie went to Mexico without Manushi. I've been open about how I think its shady how Julia has chosen to keep Stephanie involved in the way that she is. I mean I've heard that its because she raised a lot of money for the Iowa Children's Telethon and she has taken over for Krish Naidoo and that's all good, but Julia insists on putting her in a MW role even after crowning a new MW. I don't know how they can't see anything wrong with that. What really irked me & the last straw was the disrespect towards Manushi when she injured her knee and couldn't make one of the trips. They treated her like she was disposable and had Stephanie wear her crown & sash without either MW or Stephanie posting any condolence message. Stephanie even posted those smiling pics with the crown & sash on her instagram and you can still see the hate she received in her comments for it & that I feel she had it coming. What I thought was a simple, humble girl during her reign showed another side during her role as BWP Ambassador. And to think that I supported her & defended her during her own reign, even helping update her OT. Honestly I do not get this kind of vibe with Catriona, so had she won MW in 2016, I don't think she would be trying to stay in the spotlight during Manushi's year, but she won the right pageant Miss Universe 2018 & for me now a superior pageant for treating all of their titleholders with the proper respect as far as I know. So, anyways I would hope to know more about this Ambassador role in these revelations, & I appreciate that nothing like that exists in Miss Universe and I don't think they would ever do anything like that either.

Julia didn't treat Manushi with respect and you have every right to be upset. She could just have gone there with Stephanie if Manushi really was indisposed, but to use the sash??? That was like a slap on Manushi's face! Totally unacceptable. Doesn't even include all the other ways Manushi was shaded.
HowDoYouKnow
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Real Life Name/Nick: Joe
Date of Birth: 31 Jan 1991
Profession: Bodybuilder
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Hobbies/Interests: Exercising

Postby krissynelli » Wed Jan 16, 2019 12:10 pm

Stoichio wrote:
krissynelli wrote:
lesham wrote:
Exposing Miss World Page has been removed in Facebook. :D/

WHO REMOVED IT AND WHY??? 8->

8-> 8->

:D/ :D/ :D/

WHY REMOVED?....THEY CAN IGNORE (THEY MASTERED THE ART OF IGNORING) OR SIMPLY BRUSH ASIDE... <:-P <:-P <:-P
YO SOY PUERTO RICO!... HALF PUERTO RICAN / HALF "KIKI" VENDOR
krissynelli
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: krissylicious
Date of Birth: 22 May 1978
Profession: MAQUILLAGE
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: DILDOING, CATFIGHTS, WITCHCRAFT AND SORCERY
Message: NAMASTE!!! APAKABAR!!! SAWASDEE!!! MABUHAY!!! OLAH!!! BONJOU!!! ALOHA!!!

Postby krissynelli » Wed Jan 16, 2019 12:18 pm

JULIA AND STEPHANIE WENT TO MEXICO IN 2017. THE REIGNING MISS WORLD WAS NOWHERE IN SIGHT. THEY EXCLUDED HER (MEXICO TRIP)....MAYBE THEY WERE IN CLOSED CONTACT / SECRETLY MET WITH VANESSA PONCE DE LEON ( NOT YET A NATIONAL TITLEHOLDER AT THAT TIME) :#)] :#)] :#)] :#)] :#)] :#)] :#)] :#)] :#)] :#)] :#)] :#)] :#)] :#)]
YO SOY PUERTO RICO!... HALF PUERTO RICAN / HALF "KIKI" VENDOR
krissynelli

Real Life Name/Nick: krissylicious
Date of Birth: 22 May 1978
Profession: MAQUILLAGE
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Hobbies/Interests: DILDOING, CATFIGHTS, WITCHCRAFT AND SORCERY
Message: NAMASTE!!! APAKABAR!!! SAWASDEE!!! MABUHAY!!! OLAH!!! BONJOU!!! ALOHA!!!

Postby Stoichio » Wed Jan 16, 2019 5:56 pm

krissynelli wrote:JULIA AND STEPHANIE WENT TO MEXICO IN 2017. THE REIGNING MISS WORLD WAS NOWHERE IN SIGHT. THEY EXCLUDED HER (MEXICO TRIP)....MAYBE THEY WERE IN CLOSED CONTACT / SECRETLY MET WITH VANESSA PONCE DE LEON ( NOT YET A NATIONAL TITLEHOLDER AT THAT TIME) :#)] :#)] :#)] :#)] :#)] :#)] :#)] :#)] :#)] :#)] :#)] :#)] :#)] :#)]

Connect the dots Vanessa................................Mireia.............................

Stoichio
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.

Date of Birth: 01 Jan 2011
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Number 1
Hobbies/Interests: Nature tripping

Postby Bad Curtains Galore » Wed Jan 16, 2019 6:03 pm

HowDoYouKnow wrote:
manasvi vangkai wrote:MWO seems to be hiding in shame nowadays.
Maybe this is the "end of the World" that Nostradamus had predicted centuries ago.

:%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%))

When Nostradamus was thinking of the future of the "world," he didn't realize the message being sent to him was about "Miss World." :%))

Are you sure Nostradamus wasn't thinking "food"? His spirit guides were probably screaming, "cooking show" but Nostradamus didn't know what that was. =;))

:%)) :%)) :%))

Am looking forward to the “end of the world.” Or, food-related, ending one’s “diet,” that is, “Die with a T”! Miss World is going to DIE with a t. Oh, Master Chef Julia... :%))
Bad Curtains Galore

Real Life Name/Nick: Zuly
Date of Birth: 03 Feb 1993
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Grad student
Hobbies/Interests: Stealing curtains

Postby kurtij » Thu Jan 17, 2019 2:55 am

STEPHANIE DEL VALLE
THE QUEEN OF TRAMOYA

SUCH A CLASSLESS BITCH, WEARING THE CROWN AND SASH DURING MANUSHI'S REIGN.
8-} 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-}

THE TWIN SISTER OF CLARA SOSA.
kurtij

Real Life Name/Nick: m_cronin
Date of Birth: 27 Dec 1989
Profession: Missosologist
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: CURSING

Postby lesham » Thu Jan 17, 2019 4:39 am

The anonymous author has a blog now. Follow the updates here:

https://exposing-miss-world.wixsite.com ... gmissworld

Don't be surprised if Mess Whoreld will also take this blog down. :D/ :D/
Thank you FunX3 for this amazing collage!
ALPHA OF 2010s
MW-2013
MU-1969,1973,2015,2018
MI-1964,1970,1979,2005,2013,2016
ME-2008,2014,2015,2017
MS- 2013
MIC- 2018, 2021
lesham

Real Life Name/Nick: Lesham
Date of Birth: 22 Nov 1997
Profession: Student
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: Pageants

Postby lesham » Thu Jan 17, 2019 4:40 am

krissynelli wrote:
Stoichio wrote:
krissynelli wrote:
lesham wrote:
Exposing Miss World Page has been removed in Facebook. :D/

WHO REMOVED IT AND WHY??? 8->

8-> 8->

:D/ :D/ :D/

WHY REMOVED?....THEY CAN IGNORE (THEY MASTERED THE ART OF IGNORING) OR SIMPLY BRUSH ASIDE... <:-P <:-P <:-P

Mama Julia is afraid she would lose all shady BWAP money in her offshore account in Cayman Islands. :D/ :D/
ALPHA OF 2010s
MW-2013
MU-1969,1973,2015,2018
ME-2008,2014,2015,2017
MS- 2013
MIC- 2018, 2021
lesham

Postby Juan Sebastian » Thu Jan 17, 2019 4:48 am

lesham wrote:

I do not know if they can take it down because it is a website, not a social media platform but I could be wrong.
[youtube]Dq_uy1qcO-k[/youtube][youtube]5hXShNmEc44[/youtube][youtube]tQbbdvmyjS8[/youtube]
Juan Sebastian

Real Life Name/Nick: Juan Sebastian
Date of Birth: 06 Apr 1990
Profession: Pharmacist
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Hobbies/Interests: music, gambling & miss universe
Message: Like give it up at this point. It's me, I win, you lose hahahahaha

Postby Iknowbeauty » Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:31 am

HowDoYouKnow wrote:
I no longer feel that way about MW. Incidents during Manushi's reign really opened my eyes and make me question MW and Julia. I hope this person continues to give more info because this is really interesting. Since I'm no longer a blind supporter it doesn't bother me, whether all of this is true or not I mean really doubt all of it is true, but even then its still pretty interesting to read about. I want to hear more about why apparently Julia and Stephanie went to Mexico without Manushi. I've been open about how I think its shady how Julia has chosen to keep Stephanie involved in the way that she is. I mean I've heard that its because she raised a lot of money for the Iowa Children's Telethon and she has taken over for Krish Naidoo and that's all good, but Julia insists on putting her in a MW role even after crowning a new MW. I don't know how they can't see anything wrong with that. What really irked me & the last straw was the disrespect towards Manushi when she injured her knee and couldn't make one of the trips. They treated her like she was disposable and had Stephanie wear her crown & sash without either MW or Stephanie posting any condolence message. Stephanie even posted those smiling pics with the crown & sash on her instagram and you can still see the hate she received in her comments for it & that I feel she had it coming. What I thought was a simple, humble girl during her reign showed another side during her role as BWP Ambassador. And to think that I supported her & defended her during her own reign, even helping update her OT. Honestly I do not get this kind of vibe with Catriona, so had she won MW in 2016, I don't think she would be trying to stay in the spotlight during Manushi's year, but she won the right pageant Miss Universe 2018 & for me now a superior pageant for treating all of their titleholders with the proper respect as far as I know. So, anyways I would hope to know more about this Ambassador role in these revelations, & I appreciate that nothing like that exists in Miss Universe and I don't think they would ever do anything like that either.

Julia didn't treat Manushi with respect and you have every right to be upset. She could just have gone there with Stephanie if Manushi really was indisposed, but to use the sash??? That was like a slap on Manushi's face! Totally unacceptable. Doesn't even include all the other ways Manushi was shaded.

Thank you.
Yes, it wouldn't be an issue if she had just went there in place of Manushi, but to wear the sash & crown after having already passed it on is highly disrespectful to the reigning titleholder. Extremely tacky & unexpected from what is supposed to be a prestigious organization. I was hoping Femina would've stepped in when it happened & put an end to it all, then teach them a lesson by crowning Miss Universe India and MW India on the same stage, making Miss Universe India the main winner and MW India the 1st runner up. Julia needs to learn. >:)
Iknowbeauty
AMBASSADORS represent their country.

Date of Birth: 15 Oct 2015
Profession: student
Western Zodiac Sign: Libra
Chinese Zodiac: Dog

Postby KMAIr » Sat Jan 19, 2019 12:18 am

kurtij wrote:

STEPHANIE DEL VALLE
THE QUEEN OF TRAMOYA

SUCH A CLASSLESS BITCH, WEARING THE CROWN AND SASH DURING MANUSHI'S REIGN.
8-} 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-}

THE TWIN SISTER OF CLARA SOSA.

=;))
=;))

now that you mention it, she does look like classless sosa ! :-O

Irrelevant queens galore! =;))
KMAIr

Date of Birth: 22 May 1980
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Profession: Entrepreneur

Postby chellomellow » Sat Jan 19, 2019 6:33 am

Stoichio wrote:Where’s Part 1?

Can you post the FB Page Link as well?

Paging chellomellow, I know you can easily access the secrets of this organization with your skills.
EXPOSE THEM! And let the world and the UNIVERSE know about these evils who are stealing people’s money behind a charity event.

Hi friend, I'm back!
I would always love Miss World! But let's face it, most of these things said are true. It isn't unknown to dedicated Miss World fans like myself. However, MW fans will never admit to any of this.

Can Miss World build back the trust after this exposure? The answer is YES! Fire Andrew, Mike and Donna or don't let them be involved in the judging process. Bring back the leaderboard and hire professional judges. How on earth they give Donna and Mike year after year to judge top model is beyond me. Showcase the preliminary interviews as in 2011. This is honestly heartbreaking.... at the end, Julia should know what to do!
─▀██▀▄███▄─ ▀██─██▀██▀▀▀█─
──██─███─███─██─██─██▄█──
──██─▀██▄██▀─▀█▄█▀─██▀█──
─▄██▄▄█▀▀▀─────▀──▄██▄▄▄█

[youtube]1rmr_z5bWgo[/youtube]

TEAM TYA JANE
chellomellow

Date of Birth: 16 Dec 2008
Profession: I am an Angel sent from heaven ❤
Hobbies/Interests: Dancing, Reading, Music, Drawing, Anime, Piano

Postby Stoichio » Sat Jan 19, 2019 6:53 am

chellomellow wrote:

Paging chellomellow, I know you can easily access the secrets of this organization with your skills.
EXPOSE THEM! And let the world and the UNIVERSE know about these evils who are stealing people’s money behind a charity event.

Hi friend, I'm back!
I would always love Miss World! But let's face it, most of these things said are true. It isn't unknown to dedicated Miss World fans like myself. However, MW fans will never admit to any of this.

Can Miss World build back the trust after this exposure? The answer is YES! Fire Andrew, Mike and Donna or don't let them be involved in the judging process. Bring back the leaderboard and hire professional judges. How on earth they give Donna and Mike year after year to judge top model is beyond me. Showcase the preliminary interviews as in 2011. This is honestly heartbreaking.... at the end, Julia should know what to do!

They didn’t even have the guts to explain why they had to suddenly take out the Leaderboard since 2016. It was working well.

Even if they still could manipulate the scores appearing in the Leaderboard, its presence would at least save their scum and scam faces.
Stoichio

Postby chellomellow » Sat Jan 19, 2019 7:03 am

Stoichio wrote:
chellomellow wrote:

Hi friend, I'm back!

They didn’t even have the guts to explain why they had to suddenly take out the Leaderboard since 2016. It was working well.

Even if they still could manipulate the scores appearing in the Leaderboard, its presence would at least save their scum and scam faces.

Everyone knows how much I love Miss World. There is no secret! But I also have integrity! Yes, the pageant is corrupt and they keep losing their MAIN fanbase yearly. Krish Lee, Mariel, MissWorldfanatic no longer follows Miss World. Now me, I would have died or put my head on a brick for Miss World. I would have even sell my soul to the devil but the corruption needs to stop! I hated myself for putting down Miss Universe so much to praise Miss World. Miss Universe is no way more corrupted than Miss World and it hurts me to say this... Julia act now! Do something!

TEAM TYA JANE
chellomellow

Postby HARVIN » Sat Jan 19, 2019 7:08 am

kurtij wrote:
I no longer feel that way about MW. Incidents during Manushi's reign really opened my eyes and make me question MW and Julia. I hope this person continues to give more info because this is really interesting. Since I'm no longer a blind supporter it doesn't bother me, whether all of this is true or not I mean really doubt all of it is true, but even then its still pretty interesting to read about. I want to hear more about why apparently Julia and Stephanie went to Mexico without Manushi. I've been open about how I think its shady how Julia has chosen to keep Stephanie involved in the way that she is. I mean I've heard that its because she raised a lot of money for the Iowa Children's Telethon and she has taken over for Krish Naidoo and that's all good, but Julia insists on putting her in a MW role even after crowning a new MW. I don't know how they can't see anything wrong with that. What really irked me & the last straw was the disrespect towards Manushi when she injured her knee and couldn't make one of the trips. They treated her like she was disposable and had Stephanie wear her crown & sash without either MW or Stephanie posting any condolence message. Stephanie even posted those smiling pics with the crown & sash on her instagram and you can still see the hate she received in her comments for it & that I feel she had it coming. What I thought was a simple, humble girl during her reign showed another side during her role as BWP Ambassador. And to think that I supported her & defended her during her own reign, even helping update her OT. Honestly I do not get this kind of vibe with Catriona, so had she won MW in 2016, I don't think she would be trying to stay in the spotlight during Manushi's year, but she won the right pageant Miss Universe 2018 & for me now a superior pageant for treating all of their titleholders with the proper respect as far as I know. So, anyways I would definitely like to delve more into this Ambassador role, but I like that nothing like that exists in Miss Universe and I don't think they would ever do anything like that either.

It was really tacky and beyond awkward to see Stephanie wear the sash and crown during Manushi's reign.
=O/ =O/ =O/ =O/ =O/
Did you see how Global.Beauties (paid website of MW & MGI and Puerto Rican friendly page) defended Stephanie?

I wish Megan will stay away from the Miss World Organization too, even if she only do hosting.

This Stephanie girl has no class at all nor respect to reigning Miss World. [-X [-X [-X

she still act like she is the reigning queen of cooking show. OMG she even had nerve to wear the sash and crown of Manuscchi. She looks so cheap and so desperate for attention. =O/ =O/

[-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X

=O/ =O/ =O/ =O/ =O/
HARVIN

Date of Birth: 25 Jan 2015
Profession: Haters Destroyer
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Hobbies/Interests: World Issue, Universe issue rather.

Postby manoypoe » Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:26 am

OUT OF RESPECT, STEPHANIE SHOULD NOT WEAR THE CROWN OR THE SASH OF THE REIGNING QUEEN. JULIA MUST CHANGE HER CORRUPT WAYS. >:< >:<
Last edited by manoypoe on Sat Jan 19, 2019 4:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
manoypoe
MODERATORS are responsible to maintain order.

Date of Birth: 15 Apr 1975
Profession: Assassin of Idiots
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: Web surfing

Postby lesham » Sat Jan 19, 2019 10:07 am

chellomellow wrote:
Stoichio wrote:
chellomellow wrote:

Hi friend, I'm back!

Everyone knows how much I love Miss World. There is no secret! But I also have integrity! Yes, the pageant is corrupt and they keep losing their MAIN fanbase yearly. Krish Lee, Mariel, MissWorldfanatic no longer follows Miss World. Now me, I would have died or put my head on a brick for Miss World. I would have even sell my soul to the devil but the corruption needs to stop! I hated myself for putting down Miss Universe so much to praise Miss World. Miss Universe is no way more corrupted than Miss World and it hurts me to say this... Julia act now! Do something!

I thought you're still blindly supporting this pageant. But, I'm just wondering why you keep on supporting this pageant and putting down Miss Universe even if you already knew the truth? Is it because your country performed well in this pageant or something else? Just wondering.
ALPHA OF 2010s
MW-2013
MU-1969,1973,2015,2018
ME-2008,2014,2015,2017
MS- 2013
MIC- 2018, 2021
lesham

Postby lesham » Sat Jan 19, 2019 10:12 am

To those who haven't read part 1, it is here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1614657
ALPHA OF 2010s
MW-2013
MU-1969,1973,2015,2018
ME-2008,2014,2015,2017
MS- 2013
MIC- 2018, 2021
lesham

Postby venice » Sat Jan 19, 2019 3:47 pm

lesham wrote:

You seem to know a lot about this 'anonymous' author.
Something tells me YOU are behind it. It's too obvious. :O)
[youtube]mXrWiJcmvBI[/youtube]
venice
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Profession: Dance Instructer
Hobbies/Interests: Dancing, costume design, make up

Postby venice » Sat Jan 19, 2019 3:53 pm

chellomellow wrote:

Hi friend, I'm back!

Get over it, chello and eat humblepie. You are just upset the girl you were hyping turned out to be a clapper. The Ivy league educated, most BRILLIANT lawyer turned pageant clapper. Ysabel Bisnath was too fake and she didnt win her national crown fairly. Its karma why she clapped on the world stage despite her huge PR campaign.
venice

Postby venice » Sat Jan 19, 2019 3:58 pm

Just so you know the crown does not belong to any raining queen. Was Manushi upset about what happened in Singapore? If she was she wasn't in it for the right reasons which is fundraising for charity the show doesn't stop because she got injured.
venice

Postby venice » Sat Jan 19, 2019 4:04 pm

Iknowbeauty wrote:
HowDoYouKnow wrote:

Thank you.
Yes, it wouldn't be an issue if she had just went there in place of Manushi, but to wear the sash & crown after having already passed it on is highly disrespectful to the reigning titleholder. Extremely tacky & unexpected from what is supposed to be a prestigious organization. I was hoping Femina would've stepped in when it happened & put an end to it all, then teach them a lesson by crowning Miss Universe India and MW India on the same stage, making Miss Universe India the main winner and MW India the 1st runner up. Julia needs to learn. >:)

Your over sensitivity isnt enough to shift Miss World's rank at femina. MWO has contributed more to their brand than any other pageant organizer.
The last time a Miss Universe visited India her crown was seized by customs and she had to pay duties.
You be the judge on India's priorities.
venice

Postby manoypoe » Sat Jan 19, 2019 4:35 pm

ONE OF A HANDFUL MESS WORLD SUCKERS IS STILL NOT READY TO ACCEPT THE TRUTH ABOUT HIS FAVE PAGEANT. OR IS HE BEING PAID? :-* :-* =;)) =;))
Last edited by manoypoe on Sat Jan 19, 2019 7:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
manoypoe

Date of Birth: 15 Apr 1975
Profession: Assassin of Idiots
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: Web surfing

Postby Stoichio » Sat Jan 19, 2019 5:20 pm

venice wrote:
chellomellow wrote:

Hi friend, I'm back!

Get over it, chello and eat humblepie. You are just upset the girl you were hyping turned out to be a clapper. The Ivy league educated, most BRILLIANT lawyer turned pageant clapper. Ysabel Bisnath was too fake and she didnt win her national crown fairly. Its karma why she clapped on the world stage despite her huge PR campaign.

Bish, do you really have to suck Mess Whored dirty d*ck and saggy ass just to see your poor island Jamaica placing every year. Even if it’s already right in front of your eyes about their shenanigans and dirty games on the judging table.

Well, Jamaica is penniless while T&T is the richest Caribbean nation. You really need to suck, and you are bidding to host???
=;)) =;)) =;))

Where would you get the money? From China??? =;))
Stoichio

Postby chellomellow » Sat Jan 19, 2019 5:22 pm

Stoichio wrote:
venice wrote:
chellomellow wrote:

Hi friend, I'm back!

Bish, do you really have to suck Mess Whored dirty d*ck and saggy ass just to see your poor island Jamaica placing every year. Even if it’s already right in front of your eyes about their shenanigans and dirty games on the judging table.

Well, Jamaica is penniless while T&T is the richest Caribbean nation. You really need to suck, and you are bidding to host???
=;)) =;)) =;))

They always bash us for no reason.

TEAM TYA JANE
chellomellow

Postby Kasulasula Sokangamoyniya » Sat Jan 19, 2019 5:40 pm

chellomellow wrote:
Stoichio wrote:
venice wrote:
chellomellow wrote:

Hi friend, I'm back!

=;)) =;)) =;))

So how much is your cut from Julia’s hidden offshore accounts, Cybercriminal Chellomellow?

No wonder you’re a diehard fan of Julia’s scam pageant. You’re both criminals!
Kasulasula Sokangamoyniya

Real Life Name/Nick: Pete M.
Date of Birth: 20 Jan 1980
Sexual Orientation: Bicurious
Profession: Business owner
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Hobbies/Interests: Browsing the net

Postby Stoichio » Sat Jan 19, 2019 5:46 pm

chellomellow wrote:
Stoichio wrote:
venice wrote:
chellomellow wrote:

Hi friend, I'm back!

=;)) =;)) =;))

As they say, people hurls rocks and stones to a tree full of fruits. They just envy your nation’s wealth wishing they have it instead of you 8-} .

They keep on saying also that PH is using the ‘hosting card’ ti place in the cooking show. At least, PH has the capacity and the means to host, it’s just that: no sponsor is interested to shell out money for a cooking show =;)) =;))

In the case of Jamaica, it’s funny how they got the guts to shout they are bidding to host when it’s one of the poorest countries in Caribbean (along with Haiti), that’s the BEST AND CLASSIC EXAMPLE of using the HOSTING CARD so they can place every year.
=;)) =;))

If only Usain Bolt speed can bring in millions of investments to the island :)>-
Stoichio

Postby Iknowbeauty » Sat Jan 19, 2019 7:33 pm

venice wrote:

Just so you know the crown does not belong to any raining queen. Was Manushi upset about what happened in Singapore? If she was she wasn't in it for the right reasons which is fundraising for charity the show doesn't stop because she got injured.

When did I say everything must stop just because she got injured? The Singapore trip was important to Julia, Stephanie being there in place of her is fine, but there was no need to wear the crown & sash during someone's else's year that is what is disrespectful.Many people on social media shared the same view. You can still see people's disapproval if you go on Stephanie's Instagram where she uploaded that pic with the crown. The way they did it was pretty shady too they didn't post any condolence message on their social media, left things obscure to the point where rumors started going around that Manushi was dethroned. Its crazy their lack of common sense.
Iknowbeauty

Date of Birth: 15 Oct 2015
Profession: student
Western Zodiac Sign: Libra
Chinese Zodiac: Dog

Postby venice » Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:21 pm

chellomellow wrote:
Stoichio wrote:
venice wrote:
chellomellow wrote:

Hi friend, I'm back!

=;)) =;)) =;))

By "they" you must mean your own country men who called out Ysabel Bisnath for crown buying long before she was even crowned. You even had to restart her official thread because of the backlash. I might not have commented but I was a silent observer. You were so cocky you just didnt see it coming.
venice

PreviousNext

Return to GENERAL