FILIPINA TRANSWOMEN REACTS TO Miss Universe FIRST TRANSGENDER CANDIDATE

Image
Forum rules
Welcome to Missosology! RULES: Freedom of speech allowed but 1. NO CROSSING LIMITS AS DIRECT RACIST REMARKS, NUDE OR VIOLENT PICS. 2. NO SPAMMING/FLOODING 3. NO ADVERTISING 4. NO BLACKMAILING/VIOLATING/DIVULGING PRIVACY/personal infos of members as posting their real life pic/real life name without their consent. 5. NO AVENGING/ATTACKING MEMBERS ON THEIR PHYSICAL LOOKS 6. NO REPUTATION BUTTON ABUSE. Any question, feel free to post in the Help Desk section till a Moderator/Admin responds. HAVE FUN!



  • 5

FILIPINA TRANSWOMEN REACTS TO Miss Universe FIRST TRANSGENDER CANDIDATE

Postby firerprince » Tue Jul 03, 2018 2:32 am

    

In the recently concluded noontime contest called "MISS Q&A" which celebrates the LGBT pride. Two of the runners-up, LARS PACHECO and MATMAT CENTINO commented on the recent headlines regarding the first Transwoman set to compete in Miss Universe. LARS is a local beauty titlist that won several contests around the PH same for MATMAT but the latter is a pioneer of gay pageants and experienced joining Miss International Queen representing the island of Guam. Miss Q and A is derived from the "Question and Answer" segments of beauty pageants. A pageant for gays and transwomen. The segment focuses not on the beauty of the candidates but for their wit in answering questions. Both LARS and MATMAT are advocates of LGBT rights.
Let's all watch this




Translation and summary:

(LARS) ASKED ABOUT HER THOUGHTS IN THE TRANSWOMAN COMPETING IN MISS UNIVERSE :

Lars believes that it is indeed a Big Issue. As part of the LGBT community she (Angela) always has her support. If MUO won't allow such participation then it's okay and must be accepted otherwise she has her support.

ASKED ABOUT HER THOUGHTS IN JOINING BB.PILIPINAS IF EVER IT'S ALLOWED:

She answered NO she won't participate and will leave it for the natural born women. She believes that contests such as MISS GAY/TRANS, MISS Q&A and such is enough for beauty queens like her. Though, she believes that people has diverse opinions and it should it respected.

(MATMAT) ASKED ABOUT HER THOUGHTS IN THE TRANSWOMAN COMPETING IN MISS UNIVERSE:

Bias aside she says let her compete if that's what she feels, it shows on the part of Miss Universe that they embrace diversity.
But the truth and in on a personal level as someone who grew up conservative she believes that there is a separate pageant (for trans) to begin with and she feels that it's unfair since the abilities of a natural born men is still undeniably different. But then again If accepting transgenders is MUO's way to celebrate diversity then let it be. She believes that it's a huge issue and is very controversial.


Last edited by firerprince on Tue Jul 03, 2018 10:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image
User avatar
firerprince
ANGELS are the nicest persons of the forum.
ANGELS are the nicest persons of the forum.
 
Posts: 1960
Joined: Sat Sep 07, 2013 6:23 am
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 2616
Real Life Name/Nick: JCA
Date of Birth: 05 Mar 1997
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: TVC model
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: Basketball, billiards, arts
Message: Yeah Boy!

  • 1

Re: FILIPINA TRANSWOMEN REACTS TO Miss Universe FIRST TRANSG

Postby firerprince » Tue Jul 03, 2018 2:50 am

The very first winner of MISS Q&A ,JULIANA PARIZCOVA SEGOVIA, takes on an interview after she won.




(0-30) ASKED ABOUT HER THOUGHTS ON THE TRANSWOMAN SET TO COMPETE IN MISS UNIVERSE:

She said there's no need for transwomen to compete in Miss Universe since competitions like Miss International queen and Miss Q&A are good enough as a platform. She believes that Miss Universe is a platform exclusive for natural born woman and must be participated by them only. Furthermore, she believes that there's a separate field of contests created exclusively where both genders can shine..(no need to cross over).
Last edited by firerprince on Tue Jul 03, 2018 2:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image
User avatar
firerprince
ANGELS are the nicest persons of the forum.
ANGELS are the nicest persons of the forum.
 
Posts: 1960
Joined: Sat Sep 07, 2013 6:23 am
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 2616
Real Life Name/Nick: JCA
Date of Birth: 05 Mar 1997
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: TVC model
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: Basketball, billiards, arts
Message: Yeah Boy!

  • 3

Re: FILIPINA TRANSWOMEN REACTS TO Miss Universe FIRST TRANSG

Postby missofan705 » Tue Jul 03, 2018 2:52 am

firerprince wrote:
The very first winner of MISS Q&A ,JULIANA PARIZCOVA SEGOVIA, takes on an interview after she won.




(0-30) ASKED ABOUT HER THOUGHTS ON THE TRANSWOMAN SET TO COMPETE IN MISS UNIVERSE:

She said there's no need for transwomen to compete in Miss Universe since competitions like Miss International queen and Miss Q&A is good enough as a platform. She believes that Miss Universe is a platform exclusive for natural born woman and must be participated by them only. Furthermore, she believes that there's a separate field of contests created exclusively where both genders can shine..(no need to cross over).


:!! :hx Juliana's answer is just SO ON POINT!
Team PHILIPPINES 2018
UNIVERSE: Catriona Gray
WORLD: TBA
INTERNATIONAL: Ahtisa Manalo
EARTH: Celeste Cortesi
SUPRANATIONAL: Jehza Huelar
User avatar
missofan705
PAGEANT SPECIALISTS are seasoned ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT SPECIALISTS are seasoned ANALYSTS of pageantry.
 
Posts: 6499
Joined: Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:08 pm
Location: Philippines
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 5878
Real Life Name/Nick: Manushi Leigh Nel-Peters
Date of Birth: 05 Jul 1985
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Electronics Engineer
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: Pageantry, Science and Writing
Message: Thank you to all MISS PHILIPPINES for making me a pageant fan!

  • 1

Re: FILIPINA TRANSWOMEN REACTS TO Miss Universe FIRST TRANSG

Postby firerprince » Tue Jul 03, 2018 4:42 am

missofan705 wrote:
firerprince wrote:
The very first winner of MISS Q&A ,JULIANA PARIZCOVA SEGOVIA, takes on an interview after she won.




(0-30) ASKED ABOUT HER THOUGHTS ON THE TRANSWOMAN SET TO COMPETE IN MISS UNIVERSE:

She said there's no need for transwomen to compete in Miss Universe since competitions like Miss International queen and Miss Q&A is good enough as a platform. She believes that Miss Universe is a platform exclusive for natural born woman and must be participated by them only. Furthermore, she believes that there's a separate field of contests created exclusively where both genders can shine..(no need to cross over).


:!! :hx Juliana's answer is just SO ON POINT!


She's MISS Q&A indeed =D>
Image
User avatar
firerprince
ANGELS are the nicest persons of the forum.
ANGELS are the nicest persons of the forum.
 
Posts: 1960
Joined: Sat Sep 07, 2013 6:23 am
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 2616
Real Life Name/Nick: JCA
Date of Birth: 05 Mar 1997
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: TVC model
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: Basketball, billiards, arts
Message: Yeah Boy!

  • 8

Re: FILIPINA TRANSWOMEN REACTS TO Miss Universe FIRST TRANSG

Postby AaronICK » Tue Jul 03, 2018 10:04 am

They are an avid LGBTQ supporters. Yet, their opinion regarding the matter is still the same with the rest of the world.

There is a separate pageant for transgenders. Use that pageant as a platform, like they said above, to make a statement.

If a natural-born woman joins a transgender pageant, will they allow her to compete?

OF COURSE NOT! IT'A PAGEANT FOR TRANSGENDER WOMAN.

So why push transgender woman to compete in Miss Universe, a pageant for natural-born women? You cannot call it discrimination if there is a very clear distinction.
User avatar
AaronICK
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 553
Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:47 pm
Location: Manila
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 759
Real Life Name/Nick: Ian
Date of Birth: 15 Aug 1977
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Self-employed
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: Just ask
Message: Write a message here

  • 3

Re: FILIPINA TRANSWOMEN REACTS TO Miss Universe FIRST TRANSG

Postby pineal » Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:33 am

One other Filipina beauty queen Catriona Gray said that there is no need for separate bathrooms, why? because trans women are also women, apply the same logic here.
Last edited by pineal on Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
pineal
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 1336
Joined: Fri Feb 06, 2015 8:08 pm
Country: India (in)
Reputation: 1650
Real Life Name/Nick: web
Date of Birth: 10 Mar 1994
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Designer
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Chinese Zodiac: Dog
Hobbies/Interests: Fashion Writing Music Design Astrophysics Nanotech
Message: les oiseaux gazouillent

  • 3

Re: FILIPINA TRANSWOMEN REACTS TO Miss Universe FIRST TRANSG

Postby AaronICK » Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:37 am

pineal wrote:One other beauty queen Catriona Gray said that there is no need for separate bathrooms, why? because trans women are also women, apply the same logic here.


Yes, I agree. But the problem is, can you apply the same logic when ti comes to beauty pageant? Treating transgender woman to use the same CR is one thing, talking about transgenders competing against true women is another.

And besides, people with different perspective towards the issue will surely have a problem with this. It's better if, first and foremost, they hear what other candidates will say, as well. Since they are the one who will compete with each other. Are they willing to compete with a transgender woman, win or lose?
User avatar
AaronICK
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 553
Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:47 pm
Location: Manila
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 759
Real Life Name/Nick: Ian
Date of Birth: 15 Aug 1977
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Self-employed
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: Just ask
Message: Write a message here

  • 2

Re: FILIPINA TRANSWOMEN REACTS TO Miss Universe FIRST TRANSG

Postby firerprince » Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:40 am

AaronICK wrote:
pineal wrote:One other beauty queen Catriona Gray said that there is no need for separate bathrooms, why? because trans women are also women, apply the same logic here.


Yes, I agree. But the problem is, can you apply the same logic when ti comes to beauty pageant? Treating transgender woman to use the same CR is one thing, talking about transgenders competing against true women is another.


OMG I'm just about to write this!!!!!! =c3 Slay me AaronICK! :7
Last edited by firerprince on Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image
User avatar
firerprince
ANGELS are the nicest persons of the forum.
ANGELS are the nicest persons of the forum.
 
Posts: 1960
Joined: Sat Sep 07, 2013 6:23 am
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 2616
Real Life Name/Nick: JCA
Date of Birth: 05 Mar 1997
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: TVC model
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: Basketball, billiards, arts
Message: Yeah Boy!

  • 3

Re: FILIPINA TRANSWOMEN REACTS TO Miss Universe FIRST TRANSG

Postby pineal » Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:44 am

AaronICK wrote:
pineal wrote:One other beauty queen Catriona Gray said that there is no need for separate bathrooms, why? because trans women are also women, apply the same logic here.


Yes, I agree. But the problem is, can you apply the same logic when ti comes to beauty pageant? Treating transgender woman to use the same CR is one thing, talking about transgenders competing against true women is another.

And besides, people with different perspective towards the issue will surely have a problem with this. It's better if, first and foremost, they hear what other candidates will say, as well. Since they are the one who will compete with each other. Are they willing to compete with a transgender woman, win or lose?


Restroom is a fairly personal space and therefore more sensitive of an issue, if they are allowed to use the same restrooms then pageant isn't a big deal.
Tell me one issue that atleast someone don't have a problem with, it doesn't mean we shouldn't do the right thing.
Candidates at Miss Spain were ecstatic for their winner. If a foreign society is regressive, then it's everyone's duty to make sure that Miss Spain shouldn't suffer because of that.
User avatar
pineal
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 1336
Joined: Fri Feb 06, 2015 8:08 pm
Country: India (in)
Reputation: 1650
Real Life Name/Nick: web
Date of Birth: 10 Mar 1994
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Designer
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Chinese Zodiac: Dog
Hobbies/Interests: Fashion Writing Music Design Astrophysics Nanotech
Message: les oiseaux gazouillent

  • 0

Re: FILIPINA TRANSWOMEN REACTS TO Miss Universe FIRST TRANSG

Postby chorr » Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:52 am

AaronICK wrote:
If a natural-born woman joins a transgender pageant, will they allow her to compete?

OF COURSE NOT! IT'A PAGEANT FOR TRANSGENDER WOMAN.



AND HOW CAN YOU TELL? I want receipts that a woman was actually harassed and bullied to not joining a TRANS exclusive pageant.

Image
Truth bombs, truth bombs everywhere!
User avatar
chorr
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
 
Posts: 8248
Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:28 am
Location: just looking around
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 9839
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Gender: Male
Profession: none
Hobbies/Interests: tambays
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: FILIPINA TRANSWOMEN REACTS TO Miss Universe FIRST TRANSG

Postby AaronICK » Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:53 am

pineal wrote:
AaronICK wrote:
pineal wrote:One other beauty queen Catriona Gray said that there is no need for separate bathrooms, why? because trans women are also women, apply the same logic here.


Yes, I agree. But the problem is, can you apply the same logic when ti comes to beauty pageant? Treating transgender woman to use the same CR is one thing, talking about transgenders competing against true women is another.

And besides, people with different perspective towards the issue will surely have a problem with this. It's better if, first and foremost, they hear what other candidates will say, as well. Since they are the one who will compete with each other. Are they willing to compete with a transgender woman, win or lose?


Restroom is a fairly personal space and therefore more sensitive of an issue, if they are allowed to use the same restrooms then pageant isn't a big deal.
Tell me one issue that atleast someone don't have a problem with, it doesn't mean we shouldn't do the right thing.
Candidates at Miss Spain were ecstatic for their winner. If a foreign society is regressive, then it's everyone's duty to make sure that Miss Spain shouldn't suffer because of that.


Yes, it's more personal, but isolated. A particular country will probably talk about it and it's confined within the premises of that nation.

International pageant, on the other hand, is another thing. You are actually deciding on an issue which will affect not just one nation but a lot of nations. And for sure, conservative countries will have a say, no matter how you say it. And it's a delicate issue that should be agreed upon a ALL nations involved. Otherwise, it's pure chaos.
User avatar
AaronICK
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 553
Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:47 pm
Location: Manila
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 759
Real Life Name/Nick: Ian
Date of Birth: 15 Aug 1977
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Self-employed
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: Just ask
Message: Write a message here

  • 1

Re: FILIPINA TRANSWOMEN REACTS TO Miss Universe FIRST TRANSG

Postby AaronICK » Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:54 am

chorr wrote:
AaronICK wrote:
If a natural-born woman joins a transgender pageant, will they allow her to compete?

OF COURSE NOT! IT'A PAGEANT FOR TRANSGENDER WOMAN.



AND HOW CAN YOU TELL? I want receipts that a woman was actually harassed and bullied to not joining a TRANS exclusive pageant.


I'm trying to be realistic and frank by reasoning out if things were switched.

How can I tell?

I don't know. If you think my statement is being bias and negative, I apologize in advance. But I am trying to see the real thing. Expectation versus reality. Two very different things.
Last edited by AaronICK on Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
AaronICK
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 553
Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:47 pm
Location: Manila
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 759
Real Life Name/Nick: Ian
Date of Birth: 15 Aug 1977
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Self-employed
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: Just ask
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: FILIPINA TRANSWOMEN REACTS TO Miss Universe FIRST TRANSG

Postby chorr » Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:55 am

AaronICK wrote:
pineal wrote:
AaronICK wrote:
pineal wrote:One other beauty queen Catriona Gray said that there is no need for separate bathrooms, why? because trans women are also women, apply the same logic here.


Yes, I agree. But the problem is, can you apply the same logic when ti comes to beauty pageant? Treating transgender woman to use the same CR is one thing, talking about transgenders competing against true women is another.

And besides, people with different perspective towards the issue will surely have a problem with this. It's better if, first and foremost, they hear what other candidates will say, as well. Since they are the one who will compete with each other. Are they willing to compete with a transgender woman, win or lose?


Restroom is a fairly personal space and therefore more sensitive of an issue, if they are allowed to use the same restrooms then pageant isn't a big deal.
Tell me one issue that atleast someone don't have a problem with, it doesn't mean we shouldn't do the right thing.
Candidates at Miss Spain were ecstatic for their winner. If a foreign society is regressive, then it's everyone's duty to make sure that Miss Spain shouldn't suffer because of that.


Yes, it's more personal, but isolated. A particular country will probably talk about it and it's confined within the premises of that nation.

International pageant, on the other hand, is another thing. You are actually deciding on an issue which will affect not just one nation but a lot of nations. And for sure, conservative countries will have a say, no matter how you say it. And it's a delicate issue that should be agreed upon a ALL nations involved. Otherwise, it's pure chaos.


No. They are bound to abide the rules of the international pageant. If the international pageant has allowed the competition of the trans women, who are we to stop them, especially if we are not from the country in question?

Image
Truth bombs, truth bombs everywhere!
User avatar
chorr
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
 
Posts: 8248
Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:28 am
Location: just looking around
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 9839
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Gender: Male
Profession: none
Hobbies/Interests: tambays
Message: Write a message here

  • 1

Re: FILIPINA TRANSWOMEN REACTS TO Miss Universe FIRST TRANSG

Postby chorr » Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:57 am

AaronICK wrote:
chorr wrote:
AaronICK wrote:
If a natural-born woman joins a transgender pageant, will they allow her to compete?

OF COURSE NOT! IT'A PAGEANT FOR TRANSGENDER WOMAN.



AND HOW CAN YOU TELL? I want receipts that a woman was actually harassed and bullied to not joining a TRANS exclusive pageant.


I'm trying to be realistic and frank.

How can I tell?

I don't know. If you think my statement is being bias and negative, I apologize in advance. But I am trying to see the real thing. Expectation versus reality. Two very different thing.


Exactly. What we have now is the reality that trans women are ALLOWED by MUO to be in their pageant.

If you can't provide receipts and facts then dont talk in absolutes. As you've said, expectations - your expectations is different from the realities.

Image
Truth bombs, truth bombs everywhere!
User avatar
chorr
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
 
Posts: 8248
Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:28 am
Location: just looking around
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 9839
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Gender: Male
Profession: none
Hobbies/Interests: tambays
Message: Write a message here

  • 1

Re: FILIPINA TRANSWOMEN REACTS TO Miss Universe FIRST TRANSG

Postby bcdf1930 » Tue Jul 03, 2018 12:39 pm

I HAVE A FEELING THIS WHOLE TRANSGENDER ISSUE IS A PROBLEM FOR OTHERS RATHER THAN THE CONTESTANTS AND ORG THEMSELVES! :)>- :)>- :)>-
IT IS A 'STORM IN A TEACUP' SITUATION :)>- :)>- :)>- #:-S #:-S #:-S
bcdf1930
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
 
Posts: 5574
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:00 am
Location: Kochi/Trivandrum
Country: India (in)
Reputation: 3128
Real Life Name/Nick: Anonymous:)
Date of Birth: 23 Nov 1984
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: IT professional
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Hobbies/Interests: Reading books, browsing Internet
Message: Hi everyone!

  • 2

Re: FILIPINA TRANSWOMEN REACTS TO Miss Universe FIRST TRANSG

Postby pineal » Tue Jul 03, 2018 12:41 pm

AaronICK wrote:
pineal wrote:
AaronICK wrote:
pineal wrote:One other beauty queen Catriona Gray said that there is no need for separate bathrooms, why? because trans women are also women, apply the same logic here.


Yes, I agree. But the problem is, can you apply the same logic when ti comes to beauty pageant? Treating transgender woman to use the same CR is one thing, talking about transgenders competing against true women is another.

And besides, people with different perspective towards the issue will surely have a problem with this. It's better if, first and foremost, they hear what other candidates will say, as well. Since they are the one who will compete with each other. Are they willing to compete with a transgender woman, win or lose?


Restroom is a fairly personal space and therefore more sensitive of an issue, if they are allowed to use the same restrooms then pageant isn't a big deal.
Tell me one issue that atleast someone don't have a problem with, it doesn't mean we shouldn't do the right thing.
Candidates at Miss Spain were ecstatic for their winner. If a foreign society is regressive, then it's everyone's duty to make sure that Miss Spain shouldn't suffer because of that.


Yes, it's more personal, but isolated. A particular country will probably talk about it and it's confined within the premises of that nation.

International pageant, on the other hand, is another thing. You are actually deciding on an issue which will affect not just one nation but a lot of nations. And for sure, conservative countries will have a say, no matter how you say it. And it's a delicate issue that should be agreed upon a ALL nations involved. Otherwise, it's pure chaos.


It's about human rights, it's about giving trans women equal footing as any other woman. She'll most likely compete this year at Miss Universe. The nations who don't agree with this progressive step should be welcome to withdraw, now that's equality.
User avatar
pineal
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 1336
Joined: Fri Feb 06, 2015 8:08 pm
Country: India (in)
Reputation: 1650
Real Life Name/Nick: web
Date of Birth: 10 Mar 1994
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Designer
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Chinese Zodiac: Dog
Hobbies/Interests: Fashion Writing Music Design Astrophysics Nanotech
Message: les oiseaux gazouillent

  • 1

Re: FILIPINA TRANSWOMEN REACTS TO Miss Universe FIRST TRANSG

Postby pineal » Tue Jul 03, 2018 12:43 pm

bcdf1930 wrote:I HAVE A FEELING THIS WHOLE TRANSGENDER ISSUE IS A PROBLEM FOR OTHERS RATHER THAN THE CONTESTANTS AND ORG THEMSELVES! :)>- :)>- :)>-
IT IS A 'STORM IN A TEACUP' SITUATION :)>- :)>- :)>- #:-S #:-S #:-S


I have the same feeling :%)) :%))
User avatar
pineal
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 1336
Joined: Fri Feb 06, 2015 8:08 pm
Country: India (in)
Reputation: 1650
Real Life Name/Nick: web
Date of Birth: 10 Mar 1994
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Designer
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Chinese Zodiac: Dog
Hobbies/Interests: Fashion Writing Music Design Astrophysics Nanotech
Message: les oiseaux gazouillent

  • 0

Re: FILIPINA TRANSWOMEN REACTS TO Miss Universe FIRST TRANSG

Postby Hu Yu Hai Ding » Tue Jul 03, 2018 1:02 pm

Image


Image


Image
ImageImage
User avatar
Hu Yu Hai Ding
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.
 
Posts: 282
Joined: Wed Apr 15, 2015 12:57 pm
Country: Gambia (gm)
Reputation: 778
Date of Birth: 12 Sep 1997
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Student
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: Multimedia
Message: Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.

  • 1

Re: FILIPINA TRANSWOMEN REACTS TO Miss Universe FIRST TRANSG

Postby bifnaked » Tue Jul 03, 2018 2:34 pm

pineal wrote:
AaronICK wrote:
pineal wrote:One other beauty queen Catriona Gray said that there is no need for separate bathrooms, why? because trans women are also women, apply the same logic here.


Yes, I agree. But the problem is, can you apply the same logic when ti comes to beauty pageant? Treating transgender woman to use the same CR is one thing, talking about transgenders competing against true women is another.

And besides, people with different perspective towards the issue will surely have a problem with this. It's better if, first and foremost, they hear what other candidates will say, as well. Since they are the one who will compete with each other. Are they willing to compete with a transgender woman, win or lose?


Restroom is a fairly personal space and therefore more sensitive of an issue, if they are allowed to use the same restrooms then pageant isn't a big deal.
Tell me one issue that atleast someone don't have a problem with, it doesn't mean we shouldn't do the right thing.
Candidates at Miss Spain were ecstatic for their winner. If a foreign society is regressive, then it's everyone's duty to make sure that Miss Spain shouldn't suffer because of that.


Spain is a progressive thinking country and one of the first to legalize gay marriage. So this does not come as a surprise that they allow transgender to compete. I think this is good news

Meanwhile in the Philippines, they have a new god :%))
User avatar
bifnaked
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 5437
Joined: Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:58 am
Location: Canada
Country: Canada (ca)
Reputation: 5408
Date of Birth: 21 Oct 1985
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Exotic Dancer
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: Exotic Dancing
Message: ********* HOT *********

  • 0

Re: FILIPINA TRANSWOMEN REACTS TO Miss Universe FIRST TRANSG

Postby manoypoe » Tue Jul 03, 2018 7:25 pm

AGREE WITH THE Q AND A QUEENS. TRANSWOMAN MUST NOT PUSH THE BUTTON FURTHER. YOU HAVE YOUR OWN PAGEANTS, JOIN THERE, DONT INVADE THE PAGEANTS CREATED AND MADE FOR NATURAL BORN WOMEN. BESIDES, HER MASCULINE SIDE IS STILL VERY EVIDENT.
manoypoe
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
 
Posts: 39756
Joined: Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:23 pm
Location: Eastern
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 20289
Date of Birth: 15 Apr 1975
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Assassin of Idiots
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: Web surfing
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: FILIPINA TRANSWOMEN REACTS TO Miss Universe FIRST TRANSG

Postby esperasave » Tue Jul 03, 2018 9:27 pm

Time keeps changing in Miss Universe because for so many years, the platform for selecting winners were all about glitz, glamour and beauty. Then afterwards, just recently, they wanted the winner to be like to have a back story relating to asking for help, crying and being emotional. And nowadays, they turn the platform into 360 degrees with sending transgender into the organization. But at least, even with the twist and turn, we have a strong candidate with Catriona Gray because of her wide experience with the audience and being with herself naturally. On the other hand, the MUO should set a clear qualification process if they want just a natural born female to join the organization or can a trans woman be allowed to compete internationally so crises will not arise like these.
esperasave
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 303
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:24 am
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 148
Real Life Name/Nick: esperas
Date of Birth: 30 Aug 1973
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: medical
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: internet surfing
Message: Keep believing in the power of beauty in the human person

  • 2

Re: FILIPINA TRANSWOMEN REACTS TO Miss Universe FIRST TRANSG

Postby The Alchemist » Wed Jul 04, 2018 1:15 am

Hola Muchachos!

I am just dropping by to say that I enjoyed your discussions in this particular thread.
Forumers from India and The Philippines delivered their piece in diplomatic and intelligent manner.

I believe you guys have agreed to disagree!
Image
User avatar
The Alchemist
PAGEANT APPRENTICES are novice experts & connoisseurs.
PAGEANT APPRENTICES are novice experts & connoisseurs.
 
Posts: 3501
Joined: Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:17 am
Location: Around the world
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 3866
Real Life Name/Nick: Mar
Date of Birth: 15 Jul 1984
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Traveler
Western Zodiac Sign: Libra
Chinese Zodiac: Monkey
Hobbies/Interests: Traveling
Message: All I wanna do is travel and yes watch Ms Universe

  • 0

Re: FILIPINA TRANSWOMEN REACTS TO Miss Universe FIRST TRANSG

Postby fortela » Wed Jul 04, 2018 2:37 am

pineal wrote:
bcdf1930 wrote:I HAVE A FEELING THIS WHOLE TRANSGENDER ISSUE IS A PROBLEM FOR OTHERS RATHER THAN THE CONTESTANTS AND ORG THEMSELVES! :)>- :)>- :)>-
IT IS A 'STORM IN A TEACUP' SITUATION :)>- :)>- :)>- #:-S #:-S #:-S


I have the same feeling :%)) :%))

of course muss u org and contestants will say yes to transgenders joining because they are afraid of ostraicism and backlash esp in an international stage but the majority deep inside dont like it. just look at the negative outpourings of people in this forum because of our anonymity .
fortela
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 1515
Joined: Tue Oct 14, 2014 12:38 am
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 1099
Real Life Name/Nick: ninen
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: paralegal
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Chinese Zodiac: Rat
Hobbies/Interests: beauty pageants
Message: love your board

  • 2

Re: FILIPINA TRANSWOMEN REACTS TO Miss Universe FIRST TRANSG

Postby Agnes Rosenberg » Wed Jul 04, 2018 6:33 am

Image


Image


Image


Image


Image


Image


Image


Image


Image
SOME PEOPLE ARE LESBIAN, GAY,
BISEXUAL, TRANSGENDER... GET OVER IT.
Image
Image
User avatar
Agnes Rosenberg
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.
 
Posts: 193
Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2015 9:43 pm
Location: Spain
Country: Spain (es)
Reputation: 370
Date of Birth: 16 Aug 1995
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Trans Model
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Hobbies/Interests: LGBTQ Party
Message: People will love me. People will hate me. Others will secretly wish to be me.

  • 0

Re: FILIPINA TRANSWOMEN REACTS TO Miss Universe FIRST TRANSG

Postby ZELINA » Wed Jul 04, 2018 7:26 am

Image


Image


Image


Image
Mga insekyora palibhasa mga hulmang ipis.
Nasaktan at affekted na naman si boklooh.
Image
User avatar
ZELINA
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 227
Joined: Sun Apr 12, 2015 6:15 pm
Country: Ethiopia (et)
Reputation: 224
Date of Birth: 05 Nov 1994
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Connoisseur
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Chinese Zodiac: Dog
Hobbies/Interests: Arts & Fashion
Message: Wag kang manlait kung pangit ang iba. Dahil sila ang dahilan kung bakit ka maganda.

  • 0

Re: FILIPINA TRANSWOMEN REACTS TO Miss Universe FIRST TRANSG

Postby lutosfeet » Wed Jul 04, 2018 7:48 am

Ateng Agnes, hope nakinig kana sa mga reyna natin, wag kc push ng push kc di naman pwde yun.. That's very unfair!! [-X [-X [-X
lutosfeet
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 4452
Joined: Mon Jan 26, 2015 8:34 am
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 4488
Date of Birth: 04 Mar 1987
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Rocker
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Rat
Hobbies/Interests: pageant and writing
Message: hello everyone

  • 0

Re: FILIPINA TRANSWOMEN REACTS TO Miss Universe FIRST TRANSG

Postby Charlota Gayle Zachberd » Wed Jul 04, 2018 8:29 am

Hoy LALAKENG baklang nag paretoke ng hotdog at betlog wag masyadong ILUSYONADA... Lakaki kang pinanganak at lalaki ka pa ring mamatay kahit lagyan mo pa ng dalawang suso yang dibdib mo at palitan mo pa ng pekpeks yang harapan mo.

Kaya magtigil ka AGNES, wag masyadong ambisyosa at wag lokohin ang sarili... ALAM MO SA SARILI MONG LALAKE KA... aminin mo, ginamit mo yang hotdog na yan habang pinagpapantasyahan at nagbabati ka dun sa mga lalakeng crush mo nuon.

Baklang toh, feeling gurl ampoootahhh
>:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:)


WATCH THESE 02 VIDEOS




Magkamali kang konti, masama ka. Gumawa kang tama, pabida ka. Nyetaa!

Image
User avatar
Charlota Gayle Zachberd
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
 
Posts: 835
Joined: Sat Feb 08, 2014 10:14 am
Location: Sweden
Country: Sweden (se)
Reputation: 757
Date of Birth: 03 Dec 1997
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Optometrist
Hobbies/Interests: Sunglasses
Message: Kasi dapat minsan, ginagamit ang utak. Oh eto pera, bumili ka ng brain!

  • 0

Re: FILIPINA TRANSWOMEN REACTS TO Miss Universe FIRST TRANSG

Postby lutosfeet » Wed Jul 04, 2018 8:45 am

Charlota Gayle Zachberd wrote:
Hoy LALAKENG baklang nag paretoke ng hotdog at betlog wag masyadong ILUSYONADA... Lakaki kang pinanganak at lalaki ka pa ring mamatay kahit lagyan mo pa ng dalawang suso yang dibdib mo at palitan mo pa ng pekpeks yang harapan mo.

Kaya magtigil ka AGNES, wag masyadong ambisyosa at wag lokohin ang sarili... ALAM MO SA SARILI MONG LALAKE KA... aminin mo, ginamit mo yang hotdog na yan habang pinagpapantasyahan at nagbabati ka dun sa mga lalakeng crush mo nuon.

Baklang toh, feeling gurl ampoootahhh
>:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:)


WATCH THESE 02 VIDEOS






Grabe kung mag ilusyon si ateng agnes, may nalalaman pang trapped in man's body at girl na talag pakiramdam nya kahit fetus pa sya.. Ahaha Epokrita parang di rin nasarapan sa hotdog nya habang nagbabati hawak ang Abante Tabloid while reading Xerex =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))
lutosfeet
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 4452
Joined: Mon Jan 26, 2015 8:34 am
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 4488
Date of Birth: 04 Mar 1987
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Rocker
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Rat
Hobbies/Interests: pageant and writing
Message: hello everyone

  • 3

Re: FILIPINA TRANSWOMEN REACTS TO Miss Universe FIRST TRANSG

Postby Hazel Anne Mariposa » Wed Jul 04, 2018 10:57 am

LETS FIGHT THESE UGLY IDIOT, UNEDUCATED, NARROW MINDED, JUDGEMENTAL, UNLOVING, RACIST BIGOT HERE IN MISSO. :-j :-j :-j

TRANSGENDERS ARE MORE BEAUTIFUL THAN YOUR SO CALLED NATURAL BORN WOMEN...... STOP YOUR BITTER INSECURITIES AND JEALOUSY... IT IS SO PATHETIC. @-) @-) @-) Kaya Ate Diyosa Agnes, hayaan mo na lang na mamatay sa inggit yang mga panget na baklang mga yan. :%)) :%)) :%))

CLICK AND WATCH THESE VIDEOS
:D/ :D/ :D/ :D/ :D/ :D/













ImageImage
User avatar
Hazel Anne Mariposa
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 222
Joined: Tue Aug 19, 2014 6:22 pm
Country: Cambodia (kh)
Reputation: 594
Date of Birth: 04 Apr 1997
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Environmentalist
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: Planting Trees
Message: There is more than meets the eye.

  • 0

Re: FILIPINA TRANSWOMEN REACTS TO Miss Universe FIRST TRANSG

Postby Huriyah Andromeda » Wed Jul 04, 2018 2:26 pm

Dont Hate 'Them They Dont Hate You.





Image
User avatar
Huriyah Andromeda
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 247
Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2014 7:18 pm
Country: Andorra (ad)
Reputation: 710
Date of Birth: 16 Aug 1990
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Rapper
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Hobbies/Interests: No matter your social status or how powerful...
Message: you feel you are, we are all equal. We came here by birth and will leave in death.

Next

Return to GENERAL

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: anon009, baguhan, chinchansoo, darnbaby900, filboy1980, Google [Bot], jesalazar31, kalan, khamuzzz, Laurealle, macwendy, mtchgrc, sheraFaw, Totoypasiboy and 10336 guests

Man of the World 2018


© Missosology's International Pageant Coverages ©
Mister Supranational Miss Eco International Mister Universal Ambassador
Mister Supranational Miss Eco International Mister Universal Ambassador
Miss Intercontinental Mister International Miss Cosmopolitan World
Miss Intercontinental Mister International Miss Cosmopolitan World
Miss Grand International Face of Beauty International Miss Supermodel Worldwide
Miss Grand International Face of Beauty International Miss Supermodel Worldwide
Mister Global Miss Supranational Miss Earth
Mister Global Miss Supranational Miss Earth
Miss International Miss World Miss Universe
Miss International Miss World Miss Universe
Man of the World World Beauty Queen Man of the Year
Man of the World World Beauty Queen Man of the Year


contact us to advertise with missosology
Reputation System ©'