When will their be another Black African Queen ?

Forum rules
Welcome to Missosology! RULES: Freedom of speech allowed but 1. NO CROSSING LIMITS AS DIRECT RACIST REMARKS, NUDE OR VIOLENT PICS. 2. NO SPAMMING/FLOODING 3. NO ADVERTISING 4. NO BLACKMAILING/VIOLATING/DIVULGING PRIVACY/personal infos of members as posting their real life pic/real life name without their consent. 5. NO AVENGING/ATTACKING MEMBERS ON THEIR PHYSICAL LOOKS 6. NO REPUTATION BUTTON ABUSE. Any question, feel free to post in the Help Desk section till a Moderator/Admin responds. HAVE FUN!

Re: When will their be another Black African Queen ?

Postby UniversoMundoTierra » Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:11 am

GARAM PHANG wrote:THERE ARE SO MANY BEAUTIFUL WOMEN IN SOMALIA AND ETHOPIA BUT THESE COUNTRIES DONT TAKE BEAUTY PAGEANTS SERIOUSLY..

Totally agree.. I love how Ethiopian candidates looks like.. they lool sophisticated and elegant with their slender bodies.. They seems to be like the descendants from Cleopatra and Nefertiti.. their looks are different from other African countries..

Universe and World

Earth-International

Supranational-Grand-Intercontinental-United Continents
UniversoMundoTierra
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: poi
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1986
Profession: travel consultant
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Chinese Zodiac: Rabbit
Hobbies/Interests: doing extreme sports, cooking, travel

Postby HatsuneMiku » Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:48 am

Agbani is an ebony doll! Gorgeous.
Leila, Carranzar and Magline are among my faves too!

I liked Kenisha Thom as well, she was sexy and classy at the same time

Miriam Odemba (ME2008 1st Runner-up) <3 She looks like a diva

And Nancy Sumari <3 In my opinion she is heavily underrated
Last edited by HatsuneMiku on Sun Jul 08, 2018 6:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HatsuneMiku
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.

Date of Birth: 19 Dec 2000
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Student & Blogger
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: Miss Universe and Miss World

Postby manoypoe » Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:32 pm

universus wrote:
manoypoe wrote:
lesham wrote:
universus wrote:
lesham wrote:
justpassingby wrote:

I'd also add Tanzania's Miriam Odemba to your list of African beauties. She represented her country at ME'08 where she got Miss Air. I believe she's now based in France as a model and is often seen attending the Cannes Film Festival.

Such a wasted goddess. It would've been more acceptable if the judges crowned Odemba instead of Henry in 2008 and Seifert becomes the first Asian and Filipina Miss Earth.

This is the problem with Miss Earth they can't seem to time the win of Philippine Contestants. I know they are trying to be fair but they are inconsistent. Sometimes its about Q and A Sometimes its not. I hope they do at least a final look after the Interview so that they would crown someone with beauty and brains.

YOU DON'T NEED TO MANIPULATE THE SCORE! YOU JUST HAVE TO MAKE THE COMPETITION MORE A PAGEANT THAN A QUIZ BEE =O/

ME should just follow the criteria used in this year's MEPh and the selection process should just be the ones they used back in 2016. :=p

I WOULD SUGGEST THAT FOR TOP4, THERE MUST BE A FINAL LOOK AND ASSESSMENT, PICKING THE WINNER MUST NOT ONLY BE BASED ON Q AND A. BUT THEN, THE JUDGES WERE NOT WRONG IN CHOOSING KATHERINE AND KAREN. THEY ARE REALLY PASSIONATE AND GREAT EARTH QUEENS. =O/ =O/

I don't think other girls were less passionate and this pageant should at least think more before they choose a winner. They need an ambassador who can better represent the women of the earth. Karen winning is done but next time they should consider other countries who can serve.

I ADORE STEPHANIE DE ZORZI BUT I THINK SHE WAS NOT THAT PASSIONATE ABOUT MISS EARTH AND ITS ADVOCACY. I WOULD LOVE LUISA BURTON, ENGLAND, REPLACE HER. SHE DID NOT EVEN GRACE MISS EARTH VENEZUELA 2017 AND PASS HER CROWN. I DONT KNOW WHAT IS HER PROBLEM BUT LOOK AT MISS EARTH WATER JULIANA FRANCO. EVEN IF SHE DID NOT WIN, SHE CONTINUED HER ADVOCACY. SHE IS STILL PASSIONATE ABOUT HER DUTIES AS ONE OF THE ELEMENTAL CROWNS.

THE OTHER ELEMENTAL QUEEN WHO IS USELESS FOR ME IS NINA ROBERTSON, MISS EARTH AIR 2017. SHE IS MISSING IN ACTION. I HAVE HEARD SHE IS STUDYING BUT IF THAT IS THE CASE, SHE SHOULD HAVE NOT JOINED FIRST. OTHER QUEENS COULD HAVE DONE BETTER THAN HER LIKE FAITH AND FAHSAI.
manoypoe
MODERATORS are responsible to maintain order.
MODERATORS are responsible to maintain order.

Date of Birth: 15 Apr 1975
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Assassin of Idiots
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: Web surfing

Previous

Return to GENERAL