Page 24 of 24

Re: ♔ PUTERI INDONESIA 2019 - FREDERIKA ALEXIS CULL ♔

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2019 5:34 am
by lesham
ms_melanie wrote:
kurtij wrote:
novemberRain wrote:
kurtij wrote:Indonesia normally do not crown a half blooded girl.
The girls they've sent are pure blooded and they've just been stuck to just top 16 despite the many placements.

The new winner is bringing something new, who knows, her exposure to different cultures will work on her advantage (like some of our queens).


Maybe YPI should ask MUO if they can sit as one of Judges at Miss Universe finals, like you always do, from Pacquiao, Sinson, Lhuiller, Lea Salonga, then Bribe MUO for millions of dollars hosting fee, work big time, right :-D



Hmmm nope.
Quit it, I'm not visiting the thread to argue.
I didn't know, just supporting the girl can be taken negatively.

Hayyyyyyyyyyy. Aren't you tired of all of these online dramas? If you aren't, then live with it until the rest of your lives!

But now that you say it, you do not even have any evidences in your possession that proves any of your claim. You know how is it to be politically attached to a Pageant Org so you know what to say, right? A perfect case of "it takes one to know one".

You seriously need to visit the Miss Universe office in NYC to talk to Paula Shugart concerning your allegations for it to be legally addressed.

If you ask me if I regret showing respect and admiration to Sonia and Frederika?
Nope! Because they represent the good Indonesians with the exception of you!


Like Ivan to Nadia? =;)) =;)) =;))

What a classy reply, kurtij. The bitterness is soooo painful here lol!

Their Supranational and International candidates this year are so perfect for their respective pageants.
I see continuous streak at the semifinals. Beautiful ladies!


Someone is being salty. =;)) =;)) :%)) :%)) Just support Miss Australia in her bid to win Indonesia's 1st Miss Universe and Miss USA to win your 2nd MI. >:) >:) :%))

Also, tell Liliana to crown a beautiful Miss World Indonesia. She can't have her ROI after the 2013 hosting if she keeps on sending subpar girls to Julia. Ciao! :-*

Image

Re: ♔ PUTERI INDONESIA 2019 - FREDERIKA ALEXIS CULL ♔

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2019 6:33 am
by KMAIr
Ooooh whitewashed. >:)

Do you guys remember a certain Indonesian complaining why Philippines sends halfies during previous years?
Well, what do we have here. =;))

And BTW, Whether or not Filipinos sit as judges, our girls slay. FACT!
Proof is in the pudding.

Anyhooooo. goodluck on your bid for your FIRST Miss Universe crown.

Re: ♔ PUTERI INDONESIA 2019 - FREDERIKA ALEXIS CULL ♔

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:37 am
by qwertyu
Someone's on crack! I love it =;))

Don't mind NovemberNOBRAIN! I remember how he called Catriona as plastic and will never win Miss Universe, but here she is in his country, wore a kebaya, hanging out with her queens wearing the MISS UNIVERSE sash.

Oh how painful would that be =;)) another big slap to your fugly face, same as to when he challenged Filipinos to host a major pageant, then BAM! Miss Universe 2016 had a good reception with lots of activities :%))

PS! Congrats to our Indonesian friends (except you NovemberNOBRAIN), i think you have an amazing queen. Really beautiful and has good communication skills. I know she'll make all of you proud :hx

Re: ♔ PUTERI INDONESIA 2019 - FREDERIKA ALEXIS CULL ♔

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:08 am
by KMAIr
qwertyu wrote:Someone's on crack! I love it =;))

Don't mind NovemberNOBRAIN! I remember how he called Catriona as plastic and will never win Miss Universe, but here she is in his country, wore a kebaya, hanging out with her queens wearing the MISS UNIVERSE sash.

Oh how painful would that be =;)) another big slap to your fugly face, same as to when he challenged Filipinos to host a major pageant, then BAM! Miss Universe 2016 had a good reception with lots of activities :%))

PS! Congrats to our Indonesian friends (except you NovemberNOBRAIN), i think you have an amazing queen. Really beautiful and has good communication skills. I know she'll make all of you proud :hx


LOL >:)
So he does love a challenge? :%))

To the TS:
How about if we challenge you to win your FIRST Miss Universe crown? Doesn’t seem so threatening does it?
Or...if you want to up the ante a bit, Win ANOTHER Miss Universe crown in a span of FIVE years?
I’m sure your stellar girls will be up for it, November.
It seems you’re off to a good start! Ms. Alexis here is in fighting form >:)

Re: ♔ PUTERI INDONESIA 2019 - FREDERIKA ALEXIS CULL ♔

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:56 am
by kurtij
qwertyu wrote:Someone's on crack! I love it =;))

Don't mind NovemberNOBRAIN! I remember how he called Catriona as plastic and will never win Miss Universe, but here she is in his country, wore a kebaya, hanging out with her queens wearing the MISS UNIVERSE sash.

Oh how painful would that be =;)) another big slap to your fugly face, same as to when he challenged Filipinos to host a major pageant, then BAM! Miss Universe 2016 had a good reception with lots of activities :%))

PS! Congrats to our Indonesian friends (except you NovemberNOBRAIN), i think you have an amazing queen. Really beautiful and has good communication skills. I know she'll make all of you proud :hx


I CANNOT BELIEVE HE RUINED HIS OWN THREAD.

JUST FOR EVERYONE TO KNOW, HE IS JUST AN INTERNET TROLL.
DESPITE CLAIMING THAT THEY CAN AFFORD TO HOST A BIG 2 PAGEANT, IT'S IRONIC BECAUSE, COULDN'T EVEN AFFORD TO ATTEND THE MISS WORLD 2013 FINALS BECAUSE IT WAS COSTLY.
@-) @-) @-) @-) @-)


I WONDER IF, HE WATCHED THE PUTERI INDONESIA LIVE BEING THE INDONESIAN AMBASSADOR TO MISSOSOLOGY AND THE RAY OF SUNSHINE THAT HE IS.
@-) @-) @-) @-) @-)

I SAW PHILIPPINES FLAGS BEING WAVED IN AN INDONESIAN CROWD YESTERDAY WHEN CATRIONA AND FREDERIKA WERE IN A MALL, ASIDE FROM OUR QUEEN WEARING THEIR KEBAYA.
>=p >=p >=p >=p >=p
IT MUST BE VERY PAINFUL FOR HIM TO SEE.

Re: ♔ PUTERI INDONESIA 2019 - FREDERIKA ALEXIS CULL ♔

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:56 am
by neferII
why they always insecure of everything ?????

=;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))

Re: ♔ PUTERI INDONESIA 2019 - FREDERIKA ALEXIS CULL ♔

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:23 am
by kurtij
neferII wrote:
why they always insecure of everything ?????

=;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))


CHECK THE OTHER POSTS BEFORE YOU COMMENT.

I AM NOT INSECURE, AND WILL NEVER HAVE A REASON TO FEEL INSECURE ABOUT YOU.

YOU ARE NOT VENEZUELA.

Re: ♔ PUTERI INDONESIA 2019 - FREDERIKA ALEXIS CULL ♔

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:32 am
by FunX3
kurtij wrote:
neferII wrote:
why they always insecure of everything ?????

=;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))


CHECK THE OTHER POSTS BEFORE YOU COMMENT.

I AM NOT INSECURE, AND WILL NEVER HAVE A REASON TO FEEL INSECURE ABOUT YOU.

YOU ARE NOT VENEZUELA.


dayum f**k lol shots fired =;)) =;)) =;))

Re: ♔ PUTERI INDONESIA 2019 - FREDERIKA ALEXIS CULL ♔

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:35 am
by FunX3
neferII wrote:
why they always insecure of everything ?????

=;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))


mirror please =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))

Re: ♔ PUTERI INDONESIA 2019 - FREDERIKA ALEXIS CULL ♔

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:47 am
by 100Mile
.


#roomies at #MissUniverse2018
Miss Universe Indonesia 2018 Sonia Fergina and Miss Universe 2018 Catriona Gray at the final night of #PuteriIndonesia2019 .
.















.

Re: ♔ PUTERI INDONESIA 2019 - FREDERIKA ALEXIS CULL ♔

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2019 8:01 am
by blunderer
neferII wrote:
why they always insecure of everything ?????

=;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))


Us insecure to a country with NO crowns? Also read up, we were being nice until we got attacked by one of you. Also, here's some honest truth, Vietnam alone will topple you down in the region, and we have yet to select a representative. Then Colombia will still slay delusional people like you.

Re: ♔ PUTERI INDONESIA 2019 - FREDERIKA ALEXIS CULL ♔

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2019 8:04 am
by 100Mile
.






Miss Universe Indonesia 2019 Frederika Cull and Miss Universe 2018 Catriona Gray.












.

Re: ♔ PUTERI INDONESIA 2019 - FREDERIKA ALEXIS CULL ♔

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2019 9:06 am
by Gundala
kurtij wrote:
blunderer wrote:
novemberRain wrote:
kurtij wrote:Indonesia normally do not crown a half blooded girl.
The girls they've sent are pure blooded and they've just been stuck to just top 16 despite the many placements.

The new winner is bringing something new, who knows, her exposure to different cultures will work on her advantage (like some of our queens).


Maybe YPI should ask MUO if they can sit as one of Judges at Miss Universe finals, like you always do, from Pacquiao, Sinson, Lhuiller, Lea Salonga, then Bribe MUO for millions of dollars hosting fee, work big time, right :-D


You really want to start a fight here b*tch. We are being nice btw. Also, don't describe Indonesia in Miss World.


The funny thing is, what he have to say is the complete opposite of what the good people of Indonesia have shown to our queen during her stay for the Puteri Indonesia 2019.

Oh well, I think we have to exit this thread gracefully. After all, he has shown us what not to do.

The thread has gotten filthy but we shouldn't be surprised cuz hey, it's Indonesia-related.

This thread should not have been created in the first place to avoid us from posting, much as putting it in the global announcement.


Dears... can we just move on and discuss Frederika instead? Enough of poisonous comments here. You made your point and our ambassador got his opinion too, let's just move on, OK? No need to dwell on nastiness and intrigues. We are just the audience here - attacking each other will result in nothing more than resentment. It's tiring, don't you think?

Cat obviously had a great time in Indonesia and we love her. One side of her that amazes me, was when she chatted to Frederika at night while removing her make up (someone should post it here). She seems to be very relaxed and genuine. So for us here to bicker to death about Filipina's performance etc... actually doesn't do her justice and is a total waste of time.

Re: ♔ PUTERI INDONESIA 2019 - FREDERIKA ALEXIS CULL ♔

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2019 9:19 am
by kurtij
Gundala wrote:
kurtij wrote:
blunderer wrote:
novemberRain wrote:
kurtij wrote:Indonesia normally do not crown a half blooded girl.
The girls they've sent are pure blooded and they've just been stuck to just top 16 despite the many placements.

The new winner is bringing something new, who knows, her exposure to different cultures will work on her advantage (like some of our queens).


Maybe YPI should ask MUO if they can sit as one of Judges at Miss Universe finals, like you always do, from Pacquiao, Sinson, Lhuiller, Lea Salonga, then Bribe MUO for millions of dollars hosting fee, work big time, right :-D


You really want to start a fight here b*tch. We are being nice btw. Also, don't describe Indonesia in Miss World.


The funny thing is, what he have to say is the complete opposite of what the good people of Indonesia have shown to our queen during her stay for the Puteri Indonesia 2019.

Oh well, I think we have to exit this thread gracefully. After all, he has shown us what not to do.

The thread has gotten filthy but we shouldn't be surprised cuz hey, it's Indonesia-related.

This thread should not have been created in the first place to avoid us from posting, much as putting it in the global announcement.


Dears... can we just move on and discuss Frederika instead? Enough of poisonous comments here. You made your point and our ambassador got his opinion too, let's just move on, OK? No need to dwell on nastiness and intrigues. We are just the audience here - attacking each other will result in nothing more than resentment. It's tiring, don't you think?

Cat obviously had a great time in Indonesia and we love her. One side of her that amazes me, was when she chatted to Frederika at night while removing her make up (someone should post it here). She seems to be very relaxed and genuine. So for us here to bicker to death about Filipina's performance etc... actually doesn't do her justice and is a total waste of time.


Yeah, I've moved on.
The only total bullshit about your ambassador is, he is not expessing an opinion, he is attacking people who are trying to enjoy your Puteri Indonesia coverage.
The least you would expect from an Ambassador.

HE COULD'VE RESPONDED SOMETHING LIKE:

"YEAH, SHE IS MIXED BUT THAT DOESN'T MAKE HER LESS INDONESIAN. JUST LIKE SOME OF YOUR QUEENS, THEY ARE MIXED BUT ARE VERY PROUD BEING FILIPINAS"

Yes! It is tiring!
That's what I said if you look back to my response to his idiotic response.
>:< >:< >:< >:< >:<

Re: ♔ PUTERI INDONESIA 2019 - FREDERIKA ALEXIS CULL ♔

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:54 pm
by neferII
MOVE ON? sound not YET

look like ALWAYS wanna need more and more recognition
everybody seems SHOULD said YES without comma, while for them everything is always "BUT"

=;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))

Re: ♔ PUTERI INDONESIA 2019 - FREDERIKA ALEXIS CULL ♔

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2019 8:08 pm
by Nina Cleopatra
novemberRain wrote:
kurtij wrote:Indonesia normally do not crown a half blooded girl.
The girls they've sent are pure blooded and they've just been stuck to just top 16 despite the many placements.

The new winner is bringing something new, who knows, her exposure to different cultures will work on her advantage (like some of our queens).


Maybe YPI should ask MUO if they can sit as one of Judges at Miss Universe finals, like you always do, from Pacquiao, Sinson, Lhuiller, Lea Salonga, then Bribe MUO for millions of dollars hosting fee, work big time, right :-D




True. :=p

Re: ♔ PUTERI INDONESIA 2019 - FREDERIKA ALEXIS CULL ♔

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2019 11:59 am
by paquita

Re: ♔ PUTERI INDONESIA 2019 - FREDERIKA ALEXIS CULL ♔

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2019 7:00 pm
by DUBROVNIK
Image

Re: ♔ PUTERI INDONESIA 2019 - FREDERIKA ALEXIS CULL ♔

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:17 pm
by DUBROVNIK
.
Titleholders since 2013 to 2018 in kebaya during Puteri Indonesia finale

Who nailed the look??


Image
Image
Image

Re: ♔ PUTERI INDONESIA 2019 - FREDERIKA ALEXIS CULL ♔

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:07 pm
by MariaAndreina
Idk, I'm 50/50. She looks beautiful in photoshoot pics but very basic in most candids where she is smiling. Overall, another generic girl from Indonesia but she is one to look out for since Indonesia stays scoring placements somehow.

Re: ♔ PUTERI INDONESIA 2019 - FREDERIKA ALEXIS CULL ♔

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:54 pm
by Yna Magenta
She's beautiful, she'll continue her country's streak =c3

Re: ♔ PUTERI INDONESIA 2019 - FREDERIKA ALEXIS CULL ♔

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2019 7:26 pm
by bdee
MariaAndreina wrote:Idk, I'm 50/50. She looks beautiful in photoshoot pics but very basic in most candids where she is smiling. Overall, another generic girl from Indonesia but she is one to look out for since Indonesia stays scoring placements somehow.


I am with you on this. I like her professional photos, but not her candies. Nevertheless, she has a pleasant personality and speaks English fluently - an advantage few of the former Miss Indonesias has and they still placed. I am hoping that whoever trains her doesn’t advise her to ask personal questions to the host. Even Steve Harvey was taken aback last time. Good luck to her.

Re: ♔ PUTERI INDONESIA 2019 - FREDERIKA ALEXIS CULL ♔

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2019 3:29 am
by AiAi Loslos
The winners are pretty cutesy faces, cute heights, goodluck ladies.

Re: ♔ PUTERI INDONESIA 2019 - FREDERIKA ALEXIS CULL ♔

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2019 9:06 pm
by selfridges
She will be drowned in the sea of glamazons...

Re: ♔ PUTERI INDONESIA 2019 - FREDERIKA ALEXIS CULL ♔

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2019 12:34 am
by Chase
The past indonesian queens look much better than the current

but , let us wait for her transformation

she might surprise

Re: ♔ PUTERI INDONESIA 2019 - FREDERIKA ALEXIS CULL ♔

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2019 2:50 pm
by novemberRain
OFFICIAL PUTERI INDONESIA 2019 EVENING GOWN PORTRAITS.

Re: ♔ PUTERI INDONESIA 2019 - FREDERIKA ALEXIS CULL ♔

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2019 12:32 am
by shelunian
kurtij wrote:
neferII wrote:
why they always insecure of everything ?????

=;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))


CHECK THE OTHER POSTS BEFORE YOU COMMENT.

I AM NOT INSECURE, AND WILL NEVER HAVE A REASON TO FEEL INSECURE ABOUT YOU.

YOU ARE NOT VENEZUELA.


PHILIPPINES is not VENEZUELA

but INDONESIA is just plainly CROWNLESS