more international trips = more hardworking queen?

Image
Forum rules
Welcome to Missosology! RULES: Freedom of speech allowed but 1. NO CROSSING LIMITS AS DIRECT RACIST REMARKS, NUDE OR VIOLENT PICS. 2. NO SPAMMING/FLOODING 3. NO ADVERTISING 4. NO BLACKMAILING/VIOLATING/DIVULGING PRIVACY/personal infos of members as posting their real life pic/real life name without their consent. 5. NO AVENGING/ATTACKING MEMBERS ON THEIR PHYSICAL LOOKS 6. NO REPUTATION BUTTON ABUSE. Any question, feel free to post in the Help Desk section till a Moderator/Admin responds. HAVE FUN!



  • 1

more international trips = more hardworking queen?

Postby ajsy0203 » Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:31 am

    

So far Manushi, Demi-Leigh, Jenny and Maria Jose have more international trips than Karen I. and Kevin but some of their trips were not reportedly sponsored by guest country organizers but the pageant organizers themselves. But in reality the more international trips for the queens to appear the more money and hardworking they are?


Last edited by ajsy0203 on Thu Apr 26, 2018 1:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If the pageant was held tonight: Miss Universe 2018 poll (voting ends: Aug. 19 at 0600 USEDT)
https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/59VCS9C
ajsy0203
PAGEANT SPECIALISTS are seasoned ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT SPECIALISTS are seasoned ANALYSTS of pageantry.
 
Posts: 6679
Joined: Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:55 am
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 2391
Real Life Name/Nick: AJ
Date of Birth: 05 Sep 1986
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Office Staff
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: Teaching
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: more international trips = more hardworking queen?

Postby powerPhilippines » Thu Apr 26, 2018 11:35 am

sabi ko nga noon ang goal ng mga winners ay maipromote yung mga advocacies nila sa buong mundo pero paano mo maipropomote kung halos lahat ayaw ka man lang pakinggan o makita. yung isang pageant na ipinanalo ay isang magaling sa kudaan at may magandang advocacy pero hindi naman maganda ang dating sa mga nanunuod at ibang supporters kaya ang ending kokonti ang sumusuporta at madami ang bumabatikos. iba kasi ang tingin ng mga fanatics at mga casual viewers sa beauty pageant at hindi mo na maaalis sa kanila yun, na dapat ang manalo ay balance lahat ang ganda, hatak sa masa, katawan at talino hindi basta matalino ka lang. Kahit na sabihin pa nila na iba yung pageant na yun it is still a beauty pageant, kahit na sobrang ganda ng advocacy ng pageant na yun kung wala namang may pakialam at kokonti dahil sa naging resulta wala din. Alam ko hindi kasalanan nung nanalo ng organization at ng judges ang pagkapanalo niya hindi lang talaga pasok sa standards ng mga tao pagdating sa beauty pageant yung nanalo.
powerPhilippines
NEWBIES are NEW members.
NEWBIES are NEW members.
 
Posts: 28
Joined: Sun Jan 29, 2017 3:47 am
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 3
Real Life Name/Nick: Braddy
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Student
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Chinese Zodiac: Rabbit
Hobbies/Interests: Eating, Sports, Studying
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: more international trips = more hardworking queen?

Postby Busyboy » Thu Apr 26, 2018 11:38 am

ajsy0203 wrote:So far Manushi, Demi-Leigh, Jenny and Maria Jose have more international trips than Karen I. and Kevin but some of them their trips were not sponsored by guest country organizers but the pageant organizers themselves. But in reality the more international trips for the queens to appear the more money and hardworking they are?


ajsys, pakiayos na lang nung question, medyo nakakalito. No offense meant tol, promise...
MY BIG FOUR QUEENS!

PHILIPPINES (Miss Universe)-PHILIPPINES (MW)-PUERTO RICO (ME)-JAPAN (MI)
User avatar
Busyboy
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 1311
Joined: Mon Jan 19, 2015 3:44 pm
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 1174
Date of Birth: 31 May 1984
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Hobbyist
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Chinese Zodiac: Rat
Hobbies/Interests: Travel/Trivia
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: more international trips = more hardworking queen?

Postby ajsy0203 » Thu Apr 26, 2018 12:16 pm

Busyboy wrote:
ajsy0203 wrote:So far Manushi, Demi-Leigh, Jenny and Maria Jose have more international trips than Karen I. and Kevin but some of them their trips were not sponsored by guest country organizers but the pageant organizers themselves. But in reality the more international trips for the queens to appear the more money and hardworking they are?


ajsys, pakiayos na lang nung question, medyo nakakalito. No offense meant tol, promise...


You read this thread and you will know what are we talking about:
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=1489253
If the pageant was held tonight: Miss Universe 2018 poll (voting ends: Aug. 19 at 0600 USEDT)
https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/59VCS9C
ajsy0203
PAGEANT SPECIALISTS are seasoned ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT SPECIALISTS are seasoned ANALYSTS of pageantry.
 
Posts: 6679
Joined: Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:55 am
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 2391
Real Life Name/Nick: AJ
Date of Birth: 05 Sep 1986
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Office Staff
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: Teaching
Message: Write a message here

  • 1

Re: more international trips = more hardworking queen?

Postby bcdf1930 » Thu Apr 26, 2018 1:11 pm

THAT IS HOW IT HAS BEEN ALWAYS HERE...DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY IT SHOULD CHANGE NOW! :| :| :|
bcdf1930
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
 
Posts: 5613
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:00 am
Location: Kochi/Trivandrum
Country: India (in)
Reputation: 3152
Real Life Name/Nick: Anonymous:)
Date of Birth: 23 Nov 1984
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: IT professional
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Hobbies/Interests: Reading books, browsing Internet
Message: Hi everyone!

  • 0

Re: more international trips = more hardworking queen?

Postby ajsy0203 » Thu Apr 26, 2018 1:17 pm

Most number of international trips so far: Manushi ?
Least number of international trips so far: Kevin ?

Head Scratcher:
Is International Emmy committee really invited Miss Supranational winners at the iEmmy Kids awards every year since 2017?
If the pageant was held tonight: Miss Universe 2018 poll (voting ends: Aug. 19 at 0600 USEDT)
https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/59VCS9C
ajsy0203
PAGEANT SPECIALISTS are seasoned ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT SPECIALISTS are seasoned ANALYSTS of pageantry.
 
Posts: 6679
Joined: Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:55 am
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 2391
Real Life Name/Nick: AJ
Date of Birth: 05 Sep 1986
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Office Staff
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: Teaching
Message: Write a message here

  • 2

Re: more international trips = more hardworking queen?

Postby quelab22 » Thu Apr 26, 2018 3:03 pm

last year according to Kylie she visited more than 15 countries but there were only few of them were publicized like the one in Paraguay...
Misso sistah.... please add me again in FB... quelab22@gmail.com thanks mwah mwah mwah
User avatar
quelab22
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.
 
Posts: 12764
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:34 am
Location: philippines
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 2684
Real Life Name/Nick: Quela Andrea... (queng)
Date of Birth: 22 Oct 1993
Gender: Female
Profession: escort... of my father
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Hobbies/Interests: watching fairytales
Message: bongga tayung mga taga misso...

  • 0

Re: more international trips = more hardworking queen?

Postby Handsama » Thu Apr 26, 2018 3:24 pm

Nope!

Hardworking = measure of what a Queen manages to accomplish throughout her reign, locally or abroad.

But travel-wise, I have to give it to Manushi.
User avatar
Handsama
PAGEANT APPRENTICES are novice experts & connoisseurs.
PAGEANT APPRENTICES are novice experts & connoisseurs.
 
Posts: 7271
Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:28 am
Location: East Coast
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 9432
Date of Birth: 10 Jan 1987
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Secret
Hobbies/Interests: Reading
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: more international trips = more hardworking queen?

Postby SPITTING BANANA » Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:35 pm

Karen Ibasco is doing Spare the Air .
Doing unnecessary travels using airplanes and cars will cause air pollution .

Google Spare the Air and learn something new.
User avatar
SPITTING BANANA
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
 
Posts: 9397
Joined: Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:51 am
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 1214
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: =======
Hobbies/Interests: ==============

  • 0

Re: more international trips = more hardworking queen?

Postby SPITTING BANANA » Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:50 pm

While other queens are polluting the planet ... Karen Ibasco is saving Mother Earth by planting trees .
User avatar
SPITTING BANANA
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
 
Posts: 9397
Joined: Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:51 am
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 1214
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: =======
Hobbies/Interests: ==============

  • 0

Re: more international trips = more hardworking queen?

Postby SPITTING BANANA » Thu Apr 26, 2018 9:08 pm

India ( manushi) is ranked 4th polluter in the world .
South Africa ( Demi Leigh ) - ranked 18th polluter in the world
Indonesia ( Maria Jose ) - ranked 13th polluter in the world


Philippines ( Karen Ibasco ) polluter din pero 39th place

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of ... _emissions


Interestingly ... International Aviation ( those using airplanes ) is ranked 14th polluter in the world .

User avatar
SPITTING BANANA
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
 
Posts: 9397
Joined: Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:51 am
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 1214
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: =======
Hobbies/Interests: ==============

  • 0

Re: more international trips = more hardworking queen?

Postby SPITTING BANANA » Fri Apr 27, 2018 12:21 am

Para ke Karen Ibasco .... Karumaldumal yang ginagawa nina Manushi, Demi Leigh at Maria Jose .
Polluting planet earth eh naglalamierda lang ang mga yan .
Sana kung may impact sa planeta ... Nagpo posing lang na pa smile smile ... and most importantly not planting trees .
User avatar
SPITTING BANANA
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
 
Posts: 9397
Joined: Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:51 am
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 1214
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: =======
Hobbies/Interests: ==============

  • 2

Re: more international trips = more hardworking queen?

Postby formlessdiva » Fri Apr 27, 2018 12:29 am

Karen's Int'l trips may be not as many compared to the other queens but the Impact that she made is tremendous!

TIGNAN NYO NGA YUNG MGA AMPALAYANG DARAK DI PA RIN MAKA MOVE ON! =;)) =;)) =;))
CONGRATULATIONS
ImageImageImage
Jonathan Nguyen
MISS INTERNATIONAL QUEEN 2018
User avatar
formlessdiva
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.
 
Posts: 2977
Joined: Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:38 am
Location: PSYCHOPATHS ARE EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Country: Spain (es)
Reputation: 2365
Real Life Name/Nick: PSYCHOPATHS ARE EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Date of Birth: 20 Feb 1991
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: PSYCHOPATHS ARE EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Chinese Zodiac: Goat
Hobbies/Interests: PSYCHOPATHS ARE EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Message: PSYCHOPATHS ARE EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  • 0

Re: more international trips = more hardworking queen?

Postby SPITTING BANANA » Fri Apr 27, 2018 12:40 am

I'm not a fan of Karen Ibasco but I like what's she's doing na Spare the Air especially now that it's spring .

Spring and summer are the times when air is most polluted .

She's spreading awareness of air pollution by not traveling .
User avatar
SPITTING BANANA
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
 
Posts: 9397
Joined: Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:51 am
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 1214
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: =======
Hobbies/Interests: ==============

  • -2

Re: more international trips = more hardworking queen?

Postby manoypoe » Fri Apr 27, 2018 7:27 am

formlessdiva wrote:
Karen's Int'l trips may be not as many compared to the other queens but the Impact that she made is tremendous!

TIGNAN NYO NGA YUNG MGA AMPALAYANG DARAK DI PA RIN MAKA MOVE ON! =;)) =;)) =;))


KAKAHIYA NGA. NANLILIIT AKO PARA SA MGA BADING NA ITO. A DISGRACE TO THE LGBT. KAYA NGA HINDI PA RIN MATANGGAP TANGGAP ANG LGBT NG TULUYAN DAHIL SA MGA KATULAD NILANG DARAK. WALANG RESPETO KAHIT SA SARILI NILA. =O/ =O/ :%(( :%((
manoypoe
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
 
Posts: 40648
Joined: Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:23 pm
Location: Eastern
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 20549
Date of Birth: 15 Apr 1975
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Assassin of Idiots
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: Web surfing
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: more international trips = more hardworking queen?

Postby manoypoe » Fri Apr 27, 2018 7:46 am

Handsama wrote:For the complete article, here’s the link: https://missearthnews.blogspot.com/2018/04/true-blue.html

Here are the juiciest info I gathered from the article -

1. Nott Sutthilux is the incoming national director for Thailand. Expect an exclusive pageant for Miss Earth.

2. India will be handled by a company which holds 5 televised pageants in 5 different channels. This was the clue given by the author.

3. Angola’s national director is currently in the Philippines and had met with Carousel executives. They are planning to invite Karen to Angola later this year.

4. Puerto Rico might be absent this year :%(( . Brenda Johnson, the current director, informed Carousel that the island is still struggling from the after effects of the hurricanes that hit it last year.

5. Queen Karen will be traveling to Mexico at the end of May. She will be joined by Queen Juli. :!!

6. The Queen will also be traveling to Colombia. She might also visit Reunion Island.

7. And now for the venue of Miss Earth 2018...Boracay Island is being discussed. This will be a perfect opportunity to re-introduce the newly environmentally conscious island to the world.

There you go, guys. I summarized them just for you. 8->


THIS IS WHAT I TOLD THEM. WAIT UNTIL MPE IS FINISHED BEFORE OPENING YOUR BIG MOUTHS. COZ YOU WILL JUST EAT YOUR VOMITS.
manoypoe
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
 
Posts: 40648
Joined: Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:23 pm
Location: Eastern
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 20549
Date of Birth: 15 Apr 1975
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Assassin of Idiots
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: Web surfing
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: more international trips = more hardworking queen?

Postby ajsy0203 » Fri Apr 27, 2018 12:21 pm

formlessdiva wrote:
Karen's Int'l trips may be not as many compared to the other queens but the Impact that she made is tremendous!

TIGNAN NYO NGA YUNG MGA AMPALAYANG DARAK DI PA RIN MAKA MOVE ON! =;)) =;)) =;))


I already found suspicious about Maria Jose's international trips if her mission to spread her advocacy materialized?
If the pageant was held tonight: Miss Universe 2018 poll (voting ends: Aug. 19 at 0600 USEDT)
https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/59VCS9C
ajsy0203
PAGEANT SPECIALISTS are seasoned ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT SPECIALISTS are seasoned ANALYSTS of pageantry.
 
Posts: 6679
Joined: Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:55 am
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 2391
Real Life Name/Nick: AJ
Date of Birth: 05 Sep 1986
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Office Staff
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: Teaching
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: more international trips = more hardworking queen?

Postby formlessdiva » Sat Apr 28, 2018 12:00 am

ajsy0203 wrote:
formlessdiva wrote:
Karen's Int'l trips may be not as many compared to the other queens but the Impact that she made is tremendous!

TIGNAN NYO NGA YUNG MGA AMPALAYANG DARAK DI PA RIN MAKA MOVE ON! =;)) =;)) =;))


I already found suspicious about Maria Jose's international trips if her mission to spread her advocacy materialized?


Eh sang planeta ba cya pupunta? :%))
CONGRATULATIONS
ImageImageImage
Jonathan Nguyen
MISS INTERNATIONAL QUEEN 2018
User avatar
formlessdiva
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.
 
Posts: 2977
Joined: Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:38 am
Location: PSYCHOPATHS ARE EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Country: Spain (es)
Reputation: 2365
Real Life Name/Nick: PSYCHOPATHS ARE EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Date of Birth: 20 Feb 1991
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: PSYCHOPATHS ARE EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Chinese Zodiac: Goat
Hobbies/Interests: PSYCHOPATHS ARE EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Message: PSYCHOPATHS ARE EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  • 1

Re: more international trips = more hardworking queen?

Postby muzical » Sun Apr 29, 2018 9:46 am

Handsama wrote:Nope!

Hardworking = measure of what a Queen manages to accomplish throughout her reign, locally or abroad.

But travel-wise, I have to give it to Manushi.


If a girl is visiting a country just for a tour or for some ad campaigns or some personal events or other leisure purposes than it definitely doesn't equate with a meaningful reign. On the other hand if a queen is travelling with a purpose, doing her job on behalf of her organization, promoting her advocacies, doing charities and meeting high positioned governtment officials than it definitely equate with hard work and impactful reign..

In this condition if you go through the official thread of Miss World then Manushi is by far the most travelled and most hardworking queen this year. She already had a big impact with her BWAP in such a short period of time.
User avatar
muzical
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 1087
Joined: Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:04 am
Country: India (in)
Reputation: 1071
Date of Birth: 12 Aug 1990
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: student
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: music,movies,books..
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: more international trips = more hardworking queen?

Postby Handsama » Sun Apr 29, 2018 11:43 am

muzical wrote:
Handsama wrote:Nope!

Hardworking = measure of what a Queen manages to accomplish throughout her reign, locally or abroad.

But travel-wise, I have to give it to Manushi.


If a girl is visiting a country just for a tour or for some ad campaigns or some personal events or other leisure purposes than it definitely doesn't equate with a meaningful reign. On the other hand if a queen is travelling with a purpose, doing her job on behalf of her organization, promoting her advocacies, doing charities and meeting high positioned governtment officials than it definitely equate with hard work and impactful reign..

In this condition if you go through the official thread of Miss World then Manushi is by far the most travelled and most hardworking queen this year. She already had a big impact with her BWAP in such a short period of time.


Even though the Queens are only halfway through their reigns, I have to agree that Manushi has kept herself busy locally and abroad enough to deserve the label. Karen is also doing a pretty good job in her home country and will soon embark on her travels.

I’m really happy for India. As Miss World’s biggest supporter, I’m glad that Julia has finally given you back the crown. It’s been a long time coming if you ask me.

If I may ask you a question...do you know of a company in India that holds five different pageants shown in 5 different channels. This was the clue given to us as to identity of the new Earth franchisee.
User avatar
Handsama
PAGEANT APPRENTICES are novice experts & connoisseurs.
PAGEANT APPRENTICES are novice experts & connoisseurs.
 
Posts: 7271
Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:28 am
Location: East Coast
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 9432
Date of Birth: 10 Jan 1987
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Secret
Hobbies/Interests: Reading
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: more international trips = more hardworking queen?

Postby ricpinc88 » Mon Apr 30, 2018 7:30 am

Handsama wrote:
muzical wrote:
Handsama wrote:Nope!

Hardworking = measure of what a Queen manages to accomplish throughout her reign, locally or abroad.

But travel-wise, I have to give it to Manushi.


If a girl is visiting a country just for a tour or for some ad campaigns or some personal events or other leisure purposes than it definitely doesn't equate with a meaningful reign. On the other hand if a queen is travelling with a purpose, doing her job on behalf of her organization, promoting her advocacies, doing charities and meeting high positioned governtment officials than it definitely equate with hard work and impactful reign..

In this condition if you go through the official thread of Miss World then Manushi is by far the most travelled and most hardworking queen this year. She already had a big impact with her BWAP in such a short period of time.


Even though the Queens are only halfway through their reigns, I have to agree that Manushi has kept herself busy locally and abroad enough to deserve the label. Karen is also doing a pretty good job in her home country and will soon embark on her travels.

I’m really happy for India. As Miss World’s biggest supporter, I’m glad that Julia has finally given you back the crown. It’s been a long time coming if you ask me.

If I may ask you a question...do you know of a company in India that holds five different pageants shown in 5 different channels. This was the clue given to us as to identity of the new Earth franchisee.


The only two pageants that make some noise are FMI and MD, which selects Miss World, Miss Universe, Miss Supra, MGI, and Miss Intercontinental. I think Miss International franchisee is with Nikhil. Nobody knows abt its selection to be honest other than a fb post appearing at the last minute stating so and so as representative to MI. Then MEI, no telecast. Maybe those local/zonal interstate pageants but still there is zero publicity. Five different pageants in five different channels? @-) @-) What those pageants are for? other than MW, Miss Universe, MI, MS, MGI, MIC or even ME? Most probably baseless rumours :#)]
ImageImageImageImageImage
ricpinc88
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 2130
Joined: Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:19 am
Location: kerala
Country: India (in)
Reputation: 1894
Real Life Name/Nick: Pinchu
Date of Birth: 01 Jun 1988
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Student
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Hobbies/Interests: READING, GARDENING
Message: wish more and more crowns to my country

  • 0

Re: more international trips = more hardworking queen?

Postby Handsama » Mon Apr 30, 2018 12:08 pm

ricpinc88 wrote:
Handsama wrote:
muzical wrote:
Handsama wrote:Nope!

Hardworking = measure of what a Queen manages to accomplish throughout her reign, locally or abroad.

But travel-wise, I have to give it to Manushi.


If a girl is visiting a country just for a tour or for some ad campaigns or some personal events or other leisure purposes than it definitely doesn't equate with a meaningful reign. On the other hand if a queen is travelling with a purpose, doing her job on behalf of her organization, promoting her advocacies, doing charities and meeting high positioned governtment officials than it definitely equate with hard work and impactful reign..

In this condition if you go through the official thread of Miss World then Manushi is by far the most travelled and most hardworking queen this year. She already had a big impact with her BWAP in such a short period of time.


Even though the Queens are only halfway through their reigns, I have to agree that Manushi has kept herself busy locally and abroad enough to deserve the label. Karen is also doing a pretty good job in her home country and will soon embark on her travels.

I’m really happy for India. As Miss World’s biggest supporter, I’m glad that Julia has finally given you back the crown. It’s been a long time coming if you ask me.

If I may ask you a question...do you know of a company in India that holds five different pageants shown in 5 different channels. This was the clue given to us as to identity of the new Earth franchisee.


The only two pageants that make some noise are FMI and MD, which selects Miss World, Miss Universe, Miss Supra, MGI, and Miss Intercontinental. I think Miss International franchisee is with Nikhil. Nobody knows abt its selection to be honest other than a fb post appearing at the last minute stating so and so as representative to MI. Then MEI, no telecast. Maybe those local/zonal interstate pageants but still there is zero publicity. Five different pageants in five different channels? @-) @-) What those pageants are for? other than MW, Miss Universe, MI, MS, MGI, MIC or even ME? Most probably baseless rumours :#)]


Appreciate your response. We are told by a very reliable source that India has a new franchisee. The exact clue give is:

“now india, i will just give a clue , it is a company who holds 5 televised pageants in 5 different channels.”
User avatar
Handsama
PAGEANT APPRENTICES are novice experts & connoisseurs.
PAGEANT APPRENTICES are novice experts & connoisseurs.
 
Posts: 7271
Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:28 am
Location: East Coast
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 9432
Date of Birth: 10 Jan 1987
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Secret
Hobbies/Interests: Reading
Message: Write a message here


Return to GENERAL

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: cturmimadjof, latino104, Majestic-12 [Bot], newyork, oney, pineal, prescolmajof, richterscale, sliferywhenwet, Trainer27, Yahoo [Bot] and 10293 guests

World Miss Tourism Ambassador 2018


© Missosology's International Pageant Coverages ©
Mister Supranational Miss Eco International Mister Universal Ambassador
Mister Supranational Miss Eco International Mister Universal Ambassador
Miss Intercontinental Mister International Miss Cosmopolitan World
Miss Intercontinental Mister International Miss Cosmopolitan World
Miss Grand International Face of Beauty International Miss Supermodel Worldwide
Miss Grand International Face of Beauty International Miss Supermodel Worldwide
Mister Global Miss Supranational Miss Earth
Mister Global Miss Supranational Miss Earth
Miss International Miss World Miss Universe
Miss International Miss World Miss Universe
Man of the World World Beauty Queen Man of the Year
Man of the World World Beauty Queen Man of the Year


contact us to advertise with missosology
cron
Reputation System ©'