UNOLOGY Special: A One on One Interview with Queenie Rehman

Forum rules
Welcome to Missosology! RULES: Freedom of speech allowed but 1. NO CROSSING LIMITS AS DIRECT RACIST REMARKS, NUDE OR VIOLENT PICS. 2. NO SPAMMING/FLOODING 3. NO ADVERTISING 4. NO BLACKMAILING/VIOLATING/DIVULGING PRIVACY/personal infos of members as posting their real life pic/real life name without their consent. 5. NO AVENGING/ATTACKING MEMBERS ON THEIR PHYSICAL LOOKS 6. NO REPUTATION BUTTON ABUSE. Any question, feel free to post in the Help Desk section till a Moderator/Admin responds. HAVE FUN!

UNOLOGY Special: A One on One Interview with Queenie Rehman

Postby UNO - God of Beauty » Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:47 pm

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Queneerich Ajero Rehman (often misspelled as Queenierich) is a Filipino beauty queen, and the current Miss World Philippines 2012. She represented Philippines in Miss World 2012, in Ordos, Mongolia, China.

On June 25, 2012, she was crowned as the new Miss World Philippines 2012, by the outgoing titleholder Gwendoline Ruais. She beat other 24 contestants. She then placed in the Top 15 during the Miss World 2012 Finals and drew attention for her beatboxing talent. She is of Pakistani descent.

After Miss World, I sent Queenie Rehman some questions that I know we all wanna know. But of course, I asked her to take a rest first as since June before Miss World Philippines until Miss World 2012, I know she haven't really have a good rest at all.

Though yes, we would always chat via facebook, I thought this one on one wouldn't flourish at all since its been like 2 months ago.
But yes, she sent me this. Actually, this the same one on one she sent with Mercator (her agent) too.

Folks, here is the trascript of what Queenie sent me today. :hx :hx :hx

How does it feel coming home after the pageant in China?

I still feel a little bit “hang over” from all the experience I had in China most especially with the result of the pageant. I mean, it is a realization that dreams do come true. And when I came home, after that weeks of being away from home with my family, it made me feel so blessed that I was given a chance to experience that once in a lifetime experience.

:hx :hx :hx

Tell us about Miss China.

Miss China was the type of person who was very kind and down to earth. Though she was not conversant well in English, she still tried her best to make friends with all the girls.

How did it feel when you were called to be part of the Top 15?

At first, I thought I would not make it in the top 30 because of the confusing ranking on the screen. When Philippines was called in the top 30 and especially in the top 15, I was so happy that I made it that far. That is one moment in my life that I will forever cherish.

Your beat boxing talent was quite a stir as it was sensational. How and when did you learn that?

I first learned beatboxing in 2003 when I was a highschool sophomore just by watching Justin Timberlake with his beatboxing segment in the music video “rock your body”. In the year 2005, youtube became a sensation so I searched for tutorial videos and beatboxing performances to learn more about beatboxing.

What was your most unforgettable experience in China?

My most unforgettable experience in China was the pageant night itself because when you are up there on the stage, there is this feeling that I can not explain. There is this thing inside my head saying I finally made it in the international pageant.

Who did you make friend with? What was most unforgettable about her/them?

My closest friends were Miss Indonesia, Miss Colombia, and Miss Norway. They were very kind and sweet ladies. They always make me laugh especially Miss Indonesia because of the fact that we are both Asians and we really get along well. With Miss Colombia, we always tell each other secrets and I taught her how to beatbox. Lastly, Miss Norway, she was the nicest of all my friends and she really gives good advices about everything. Also, I realized that wherever you are in the world, you will always find a friend who will really be there for you.

Tell us about your favorite scenic spot in China and why?

My favorite scene/place in China was at the Ordos desert because of its amazing and one of a kind view that you will not see everyday. One of the most unforgettable experience there was the camel riding of course.

Your red gown was so fabulous. Tell us something about it?

Michael Cinco made the red gown. The gown was so gorgeous and amazing even my co-candidates in Miss World loved my gown. The gown is worth a million pesos and it was really heavy because of the crystals that were installed in the gown itself.

How was your childhood? What were your hobbies back then?

I am a fun and a happy-go-lucky girl during my childhood years. I love to play different kinds of sports especially basketball and I was part of the varsity team. I also love playing the guitar and composing songs when I am bored.

What is your passion at this point?

My passion at this point is to raise funds in order to help underprivileged people especially children.

Who are your inspirations and why?

My inspirations are my family, mentors, and all the people who support me because they are the one who gave me hope and courage to fight for what I believe in to be able to make my country proud.

Who are your idols and why?

My idol is Madam Imelda Marcos because of the fact that she exemplifies the real meaning of life with her words of wisdom that life is all about the wonders of beauty. Beauty in every way, though it may be the beauty of character or the beauty of nature and likewise, beauty will always surpass any doubt or blunder that will contradict it.

If you became Miss World, what would you do first?

If I became the new Miss World 2012, I will lay out my plans and strategies with Miss Morley on how we can help the world one step at a time in our own little ways. I will also collaborate with the foundations from all over the world in order to set a realistic and measurable goal in helping all the underprivileged people from certain parts of the world that need serious help.

What are your plans at this point?

One of my plan at this point are raising funds for the underprivileged people of the Philippines and to do my best in my chosen career.

The people you wanna say thank you:

I would like to thank from the bottom of my heart first of all the Lord God in helping me achieve my dreams. My Mentors Jonas Gafud and the Aces and Queens family, Ms. Cory Quirino, my friends and family, the designers who supported me with my dresses in China namely: Michael Cinco, Eric De Los Santos, Veejay Floresca, Cherry Veric, Francis Libiran and Philip Tampus; for my accessories Mia Arcenas, Nicky Martinez for my national costume, Dr. Raul B. Guanzon, TV5, World Traveler, Hyundai, Zenea, Philippine Prudential, AMA University, Metrodental and Pantene.

What is your message to our kababayans around the world who watched and supported yo
u?

I would like to send my deepest and sincerest gratitude to all of my kababayans not only in the Philippines but also around the world. Without your undying support and faith I would not get this far in my journey of becoming a true beauty queen. Though we may not have won the Miss World Crown in China this year, I believe that everything really happens for a reason. A reason to grow and become a better person; a reason to take another leap wherein you are more prepared, and a reason to share and influence other people so they may know that failure is not failing because failure is a new way of learning.

It's not really about how you win or lose because the real meaning of being a beauty queen is by touching the hearts of the people who matters in this world; that you have made a difference in your own little way, and by just simply making your country proud as a true Filipina, that can surpass any challenge that is given to her.

- Once a beauty queen, always a beauty queen.

UNOLOGY previous posts:

SEASON 1 - UNOLOGY

UNOLOGY Season 1 previous posts:
1st Issue:
UNOLOGY: CAMPFIRE'S BURNING -Philippine's Beauty Queenmakers
http://host.missosology.info/~missyorg/ ... 1&t=133638
2nd Issue:
UNOLOGY: Pageant CROWNING's INTERESTING FACTS
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=134213
3rd Issue:
UNOLOGY: The MOST UNFORGETTABLE "ALMOST" Winners
http://www.missosology.info/forum/viewt ... 9#p2682079
4th Issue:
UNOLOGY: There is SOMETHING about the EVENING GOWN
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=135122
5th Issue:
UNOLOGY: In Search of a GREENER PASTURE...
http://www.missosology.info/forum/viewt ... 1&t=136211
6th Issue:
UNOLOGY: The SEVENTEEN ONE HIT WONDERS OF THE UNIVERSE
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=136622
7th Issue:
UNOLOGY: MY TAKE ON MISS PHILIPPINES EARTH 2012 FINALS
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=136739
8th Issue:
UNOLOGY: The LUSTER of the CROWN & the PRICE of FAME
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=136764
9th Issue:
UNOLOGY: IMPERFECTION GUARANTEED (Beauties Under the KNIFE)
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=137269
10th Issue:
UNOLOGY: The RISE and FALL of ASIA
http://www.missosology.info/forum/viewt ... 1&t=137994
11th Issue:
UNOLOGY: ISN'T IT IRONIC?
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=138422
12th issue:
UNOLOGY: One Word - EPIC!
http://ns1.missosology.info/forum/viewt ... 1&t=138825
13th Issue:
UNOLOGY: The QUEENLY and RICH (Miss World Philippines 2012)
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=139151

UNOLOGY Season 2 previous posts:
14th Issue:
UNOLOGY Season 2: TEAM Philippines 2012
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=139987

15th Issue
UNOLOGY Season 2: OASIS of the Desert
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=140333

16th Issue
UNOLOGY Season 2: Miss World 2012 - The GOOD, The BAD and The UGLY
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=143685

17th Issue
UNOLOGY Season 2: CHINA - Sleeping Giant NO MORE
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=144077

18th Issue
UNOLOGY Season 2: Gearing Up... TEAM ASIA Universe 2012
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=146671

19th Issue
UNOLOGY Season 2: The LATINA Beat at Miss Universe 2012
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=147125

Last edited by UNO - God of Beauty on Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:10 pm, edited 3 times in total.

UNO - God of Beauty
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.

Real Life Name/Nick: Uno
Date of Birth: 13 Jun 1984
Profession: Airline Staff
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Hobbies/Interests: surfin, travelin

Re: UNOLOGY Special: A One on One Interview with Queenie Rehman

Postby callmemike » Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:03 pm

hi, uno!i enjoyed reading your interview with queenie? were you not able to ask her the winner of the designer award?

i know it's far-fetched but i could only wish you could also interview other filipina beauty queens of yesteryears.
callmemike
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: Michael John P. Uy
Date of Birth: 20 Apr 1977
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: missosologist
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: internet surfing

Postby UNO - God of Beauty » Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:10 pm

callmemike wrote:hi, uno!i enjoyed reading your interview with queenie? were you not able to ask her the winner of the designer award?

i know it's far-fetched but i could only wish you could also interview other filipina beauty queens of yesteryears.

We spoke about it since before the finals night.
I think yes, a night before the final telecast.

She mentioned that she wasn't part of the top 3.

This was her message to me that time"

"waaah!!! im so tried from rehearsals and super aga pa kami tom..anyway, i got top 10 in designers award..hindi ako nakapasok sa top 3..=( hindi rin ako nakapasok sa top 10 multimedia...so shocking!! pero napasok si thailand! hindi rin ako pasok sa beauty with a purpose..=(

basta eto lahat napasok ko..

talent - top 5
designers award - top 10
beach beauty - semi finalist
top model - semi finalist"

So they chose Top 3. She failed the cut.

UNO - God of Beauty

Postby LADY WINTER » Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:18 pm

I really appreciate your efforts in coming up with this article. I love reading interviews especially on our beloved beauty queens. I've been trying to come up with one, with Olesya Stefanko, but Missosology.org was two steps ahead of me. Lol.
LADY WINTER
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Real Life Name/Nick: LADY WINTER
Date of Birth: 06 Dec 1973
Profession: Head Bitch In Charge
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: Pageants and Movies

Postby callmemike » Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:37 pm

UNO - God of Asia wrote:
callmemike wrote:hi, uno!i enjoyed reading your interview with queenie? were you not able to ask her the winner of the designer award?

"waaah!!! im so tried from rehearsals and super aga pa kami tom..anyway, i got top 10 in designers award..hindi ako nakapasok sa top 3..=( hindi rin ako nakapasok sa top 10 multimedia...so shocking!! pero napasok si thailand! hindi rin ako pasok sa beauty with a purpose..=(

talent - top 5
designers award - top 10

being in the top ten of the designer award pulled her cumulative scores even it was not shown on the live telecast, right? prior to announcing the top 30 and top 15, the cumulative scores had me nervous but i did have that intuition she would be called into the top 15.

i will be looking forward to you and lady winter's interviews with other beauty queens, preferably filipinas. i love reading their anecdotes.
callmemike

Postby Beta » Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:53 pm

This is great, Uno!

I'm one of the culprits who misspells her name! QUENEERICH ( That's unusually spelled, I'll try my best to get it right!)

I also love the fact that she chose to see Imelda in terms of the beauty she represents and not the politics that has plagued her.
Beta
ANGELS are the nicest persons of the forum.
ANGELS are the nicest persons of the forum.

Date of Birth: 30 Jul 2008
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: BOSS
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Hobbies/Interests: EVERYTHING

Postby LADY WINTER » Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:58 pm

It was a missed opportunity when I met Evangeline Pascual in 2005 in Baguio City. My friend and I were looking for some souvenirs when I stumbled upon her. I think I asked her about four questions regarding Miss World 1973. She took a time off from taping Daisy Syete at that time. I'm not yet a member of Missosology then.
LADY WINTER

Real Life Name/Nick: LADY WINTER
Date of Birth: 06 Dec 1973
Profession: Head Bitch In Charge
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: Pageants and Movies

Postby Dionysus » Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:00 pm

lovely interview :=p

Janine pls? [-O<
Dionysus
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: DIONYSUS
Date of Birth: 03 Dec 2010
Profession: XXXXX
Hobbies/Interests: XXXXX
Message: ♥ Karisma Kapoor, Renée Zellweger, Christina Aguilera ♥

Postby UNO - God of Beauty » Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:31 pm

callmemike wrote:
UNO - God of Asia wrote:

talent - top 5
designers award - top 10

being in the top ten of the designer award pulled her cumulative scores even it was not shown on the live telecast, right? prior to announcing the top 30 and top 15, the cumulative scores had me nervous but i did have that intuition she would be called into the top 15.

i will be looking forward to you and lady winter's interviews with other beauty queens, preferably filipinas. i love reading their anecdotes.

I will try to interview my close friend Maan Bayot, though yes, it's been like 8 years since she won Binibining Pilipinas, but we can always have an update with her life, or atleast ask her if she want me to share something about herself that. :hx :hx :hx
She message me a week ago, she'll have a CDG flight. We might see each other. :hx :hx :hx

UNO - God of Beauty

Postby UNO - God of Beauty » Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:34 pm

LADY WINTER wrote:
I really appreciate your efforts in coming up with this article. I love reading interviews especially on our beloved beauty queens. I've been trying to come up with one, with Olesya Stefanko, but Missosology.org was two steps ahead of me. Lol.

Thanks Miss Winter... :hx :hx :hx
Hope to see interviews from you as well. :hx :hx :hx

UNO - God of Beauty

Postby Susie Minaj » Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:52 pm

I have a feeling UNOLOGY will turn into Missosology Talk Show some time in the future. :%)) :%)) :%))

But this is great Unologia. You should try to get Patricia Ejercitado to do an interview with you.
Susie Minaj
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1991
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Student
Hobbies/Interests: Psychology, Sports, Law and other things

Postby Zeus..! » Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:10 pm

Well-done UNO, this girl is so accomplished and humble, and I guess she was so loving during the Miss world back in the day.
but why have,nt you asked her about her opinion on the authenticity of the results first, and on the winners whether or not she liked them, also I wish you would have asked her who was her ultimate choice for the title.
Now are you going for another try? Nepal for example?

Life is like a box of chocolate, you never know what you,re gonna get
Zeus..!
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
AMBASSADORS represent their country.

Real Life Name/Nick: Don,t have one
Date of Birth: 11 Oct 1977
Profession: engineer
Chinese Zodiac: Rat
Hobbies/Interests: internet , reading

Postby UNO - God of Beauty » Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:26 pm

Zeus..! wrote:Well-done UNO, this girl is so accomplished and humble, and I guess she was so loving during the Miss world back in the day.
but why have,nt you asked her about her opinion on the authenticity of the results first, and on the winners whether or not she liked them, also I wish you would have asked her who was her ultimate choice for the title.
Now are you going for another try? Nepal for example?

Queenie and I have talked about a lot of things but she never mentioned that she is disappointed with miss China. She told me that she looks like Heart Evangelista and very beautiful in person.

I am happy to say that there's no sourgraping when it comes to Queenie because the night before the pageant, we spoke about accepting what God wants and pray for what is best.

She is happy with her rank (8th), and she managed to have lots of friends during the competition. :hx :hx :hx

Queenie fought hard for the position because we all know that she is being sent in a time and place wherein she knows its going to be a big fight.
It wasnt political or sheer luck, but her placement was because of her own sweat and blood.

Maybe that's the reason why she had an easy time accepting her fate. :hx :hx :hx

UNO - God of Beauty

Postby UNO - God of Beauty » Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:27 pm

Susie Minaj wrote:I have a feeling UNOLOGY will turn into Missosology Talk Show some time in the future. :%)) :%)) :%))

But this is great Unologia. You should try to get Patricia Ejercitado to do an interview with you.

Thanks my friend Susie...
Unology is evolving and has to be versatile.

More to come from Unology! :hx :hx :hx

UNO - God of Beauty

Postby sanen » Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:06 pm

I always enjoy your thread a lot......its informative and beautiful....
sanen

Real Life Name/Nick: imtiyaz
Date of Birth: 04 Feb 1990
Profession: student
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Hobbies/Interests: anything

Postby brixlaw » Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:27 am

Love you both, QR, Uno :hx
brixlaw

Real Life Name/Nick: brix
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Profession: kargador
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: politics,chess,koreanovela,anime

Postby princepauper » Tue Oct 16, 2012 3:12 am

Queneerich Rehman :hx :hx :hx :hx :hx and nice thread worth reading... Thanks UNO... :=p :=p :=p :=p :=p
Looking for my better half. Someone who deserves me. Someone whom i can call as my own and someone i'll consider to be the last page of my coloring book

princepauper

Date of Birth: 19 Aug 1982
Profession: hmmmm
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Chinese Zodiac: Dog
Hobbies/Interests: Surfing the net

Postby Yuffie » Tue Oct 16, 2012 3:58 am

OMG! :%((

Once again, she proved to be a real Queen not just in name but on every aspect!
:7 :7 :7 :7
Yuffie
GRAPHIC DESIGNERS are creative minds & beautifiers of the forum.
GRAPHIC DESIGNERS are creative minds & beautifiers of the forum.

Real Life Name/Nick: ユフィ
Date of Birth: 20 Apr 2044
Profession: Geek Goddess
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: video games, beauty pageants, women's volleyball
Message: Hone both your mind and character. Seek both knowledge and wisdom.

Postby callmemike » Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:06 am

UNO - God of Asia wrote:
Susie Minaj wrote:I have a feeling UNOLOGY will turn into Missosology Talk Show some time in the future. :%)) :%)) :%))

uno, question. so queenie was confirmed eighth over-all even if on the scoreboard, the errors made her go a few notches lower at 11th? did the miss world organizers bother to inform all the other girls their ranking?
anyway, i just remember that time i visited ms. joyce ann burton-titular's blog, adventures of a beauty queen. i remember asking her questions and to my surprise, she replied. she wrote that she was close to the latinas and they still keep in touch to this day. she also wrote she had no ample time to prepare for the 1985 miss universe pageant.

uno, please don't forget asking ma-an her miss maja-mundial stint where she beat her close friend, miss universe 2005 natalie glebova. if i am not mistaken, she also was miss internet www 2nd runner-up. i would be looking forward to your interview with maan. her win was one of the most acceptable in bb. pilipinas history.
callmemike

Postby soledad » Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:47 am

UNO - God of Asia wrote:
[center]
How did it feel when you were called to be part of the Top 15?

At first, I thought I would not make it in the top 30 because of the confusing ranking on the screen. When Philippines was called in the top 30 and especially in the top 15, I was so happy that I made it that far. That is one moment in my life that I will forever cherish.

[/right]
[size=150]

I knew it that she feels uncomfortable and nervous when I saw her during the first announcement of the scoreboard.

Thanks again for a good article Uno :=p :=p :=p
soledad
PAGEANT HISTORIANS are walking encyclopedias of pageantry.
PAGEANT HISTORIANS are walking encyclopedias of pageantry.

Date of Birth: 29 Nov 1988
Profession: RN
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: laugh

Postby UNO - God of Beauty » Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:29 am

callmemike wrote:
UNO - God of Asia wrote:

uno, question. so queenie was confirmed eighth over-all even if on the scoreboard, the errors made her go a few notches lower at 11th? did the miss world organizers bother to inform all the other girls their ranking?
anyway, i just remember that time i visited ms. joyce ann burton-titular's blog, adventures of a beauty queen. i remember asking her questions and to my surprise, she replied. she wrote that she was close to the latinas and they still keep in touch to this day. she also wrote she had no ample time to prepare for the 1985 miss universe pageant.

uno, please don't forget asking ma-an her miss maja-mundial stint where she beat her close friend, miss universe 2005 natalie glebova. if i am not mistaken, she also was miss internet www 2nd runner-up. i would be looking forward to your interview with maan. her win was one of the most acceptable in bb. pilipinas history.

With what was shared with me, Philippines ranked 8th over all after the last segment where the judges chose the Top 7 who advanced in the final round.

It is interesting to know that Mexico dropped her rank from #2 in the top 15 to number 12.
India ranked 7th after the final interview, and China placed #1 and later declared as the winner. :hx :hx :hx

Regarding Maan, she just replied to me and I will soon send her questions so that she may answer it if she's not busy from her flights.

UNO - God of Beauty

Postby leanne_paula » Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:30 am

yan ang kuya UNO ko yehey

:!! :!! :!! :!! :!!

TEAM PHILIPPINES 2013

leanne_paula

Real Life Name/Nick: Cheche Lazaro
Date of Birth: 07 Jun 1982
Profession: Data Encoder
Hobbies/Interests: Surfing / Pageant Hosting and Watching Pageants
Message: Thank you for the opportunity to be with any pageants in the world and thank you for this site.

Postby callmemike » Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:54 pm

uno, damihan mo tanong kay maan, please para mahaba babasahin namin. sana di mo nakalimutan itanong kung sinu sino roommates niya sa miss maja mundial at miss international. your future feature on maan is keeping me excited.
callmemike

Postby UNO - God of Beauty » Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:57 pm

callmemike wrote:uno, damihan mo tanong kay maan, please para mahaba babasahin namin. sana di mo nakalimutan itanong kung sinu sino roommates niya sa miss maja mundial at miss international. your future feature on maan is keeping me excited.

I sent her the questions.. yeah I asked about it.

She was asking me if there's a deadline, but I say no deadline.
She still have singapore-melbourne flight tomorrow.

Actually, I can answer some of your questions also about Natalie since we've talked about it since 2007 pa yata. :hx :hx :hx I'll pm u.
Last edited by UNO - God of Beauty on Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

UNO - God of Beauty

Postby UNO - God of Beauty » Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:12 pm

This is intriguing...

This was dated in 2008. A year prior to Bianca Manalo's Bb. Pilipinas stint.

While doing my interview with Maan Bayot, I came to see photos with Bianca during their Fashion Show with Pitoy Moreno.
It made me realize that Bianca then had been rubbing elbows with BPCI Queens since before her Binibining Pilipinas competition in 2009.

UNO - God of Beauty

Postby callmemike » Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:44 pm

UNO - God of Asia wrote:
This is intriguing...

While doing my interview with Maan Bayot, I came to see photos with Bianca during their Fashion Show with Pitoy Moreno.
It made me realize that Bianca then had been rubbing elbows with BPCI Queens since before her Binibining Pilipinas competition in 2009.

her link to them as we all know is her older sister, katherine anne manalo.
callmemike

Postby UNO - God of Beauty » Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:26 pm

I think ots their Aunt Nini Licaros because she is closed to Pitoy.
In recent years, the only time Jonas failed to win BbPili Universe was in 2009 after a stright win since Gionna in 2005.
It could have been Melody or Marie Ann but I think Pitoy played a big part on Bianca's placement that year.
Bianca is modelling for Pitoy prior to her appointment as BbPil Universe in 2009.

callmemike wrote:
UNO - God of Asia wrote:
This is intriguing...

her link to them as we all know is her older sister, katherine anne manalo.

UNO - God of Beauty

Postby terese23 » Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:55 pm

:7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7

Kudos,

I thought that Queenie will not reach the Top 15 too because on the scoreboard I didn't see her near the Top 15. I was surprised and happy that she did get through.

terese23

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Profession: student
Hobbies/Interests: dancing

Postby Jedi » Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:28 am

Nice. Thanks UNO. =D> =D> =D>
Jedi

Real Life Name/Nick: Jedi
Date of Birth: 02 Jun 1991
Profession: Working student
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Chinese Zodiac: Goat
Hobbies/Interests: ~~~~~
Message: Beauty outside is GOOD, beauty inside is BETTER... but to have them both is for the BEST...

Postby ajsy0203 » Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:58 am

So the judges saw her big potential but it was not enough to secure a top 7 slot, but what went wrong to Mexico from 2nd to 12th that many fans were cried 'foul' about it?
ajsy0203
PAGEANT SPECIALISTS are seasoned ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT SPECIALISTS are seasoned ANALYSTS of pageantry.

Real Life Name/Nick: AJ
Date of Birth: 05 Sep 1986
Profession: Office Staff
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: Teaching

Next

Return to GENERAL