Bb. Pilipinas 2018 will be a bloodbath

Forum rules
Welcome to Missosology! RULES: Freedom of speech allowed but 1. NO CROSSING LIMITS AS DIRECT RACIST REMARKS, NUDE OR VIOLENT PICS. 2. NO SPAMMING/FLOODING 3. NO ADVERTISING 4. NO BLACKMAILING/VIOLATING/DIVULGING PRIVACY/personal infos of members as posting their real life pic/real life name without their consent. 5. NO AVENGING/ATTACKING MEMBERS ON THEIR PHYSICAL LOOKS 6. NO REPUTATION BUTTON ABUSE. Any question, feel free to post in the Help Desk section till a Moderator/Admin responds. HAVE FUN!

Bb. Pilipinas 2018 will be a bloodbath

Postby joshua » Sun Jan 21, 2018 6:52 am

Bb. Pilipinas 2018 will be a bloodbath between Catriona Gray and Eva Patalingjug. We can't deny that Ms. Patalingjug is a formidable foe. She can rock Bb. Pilipinas 2018 and win it all if ever Ms. Catriona Gray loses her grip.
The Cebu girls this time are very strong including the Cebu grown Dr. Ena Velasco who won Miss Mandaue 2015.

THE WORLD IS FULL OF WONDERS
joshua
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Real Life Name/Nick: Gundi Salvo
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1976
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Mechanical Engineer
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: Watching Game shows

Re: Bb. Pilipinas 2018 will be a bloodbath

Postby SisterStella » Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:23 am

I agree this year will be one bloody competition although I can only see ONE front runner but there are many contenders! So far Catriona is holding on strongly for the lead and showing no sign of fading away. Infact she is even better now compared to her Miss World Philippines days. As for the contenders I am seeing EvanLouis Evasco, Buot, Patalinghug, Athisa Manalo, Agatha Romero, Keysha, Karen Gallman. I actually like Jehza Huelar but when I saw and heard the intro of the other girls it seems like Jehza is no longer at par with the contenders. Well let's see!
=D> =D> =D>
SisterStella
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 19 Mar 1970
Sexual Orientation: Lesbian
Profession: CEO
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Hobbies/Interests: pageantry

Postby XAMURAI » Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:25 am

joshua wrote:Bb. Pilipinas 2018 will be a bloodbath between Catriona Gray and Eva Patalingjug. We can't deny that Ms. Patalingjug is a formidable foe. She can rock Bb. Pilipinas 2018 and win it all if ever Ms. Catriona Gray loses her grip.
The Cebu girls this time are very strong including the Cebu grown Dr. Ena Velasco who won Miss Mandaue 2015.

Isn't Ena from Bacolod City? She was Masskara Queen winner and I know that one cannot become Masskara Queen if she is not a homegrown lass of Bacolod.

This year is NOT a bloodbath. It was the year 2015 that I would consider a bloodbath! The side-by-side pasarelas Pia and Janicel during the final night was like World War 3!!!

This year, it will just be a so-so year with results that will be near everyone's expectations...
My Interview for GMA Western Visayas

[youtube]0UHn679-4P4[/youtube]
XAMURAI
ADMINS are OFFICIAL staffers of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: XAMURAI
Date of Birth: 01 Jul 1979
Profession: Company Employee and Entrepreneur
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Hobbies/Interests: Basketball and Camping

Postby joshua » Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:42 am

Stephen Diaz (XAMURAI) wrote:
joshua wrote:Bb. Pilipinas 2018 will be a bloodbath between Catriona Gray and Eva Patalingjug. We can't deny that Ms. Patalingjug is a formidable foe. She can rock Bb. Pilipinas 2018 and win it all if ever Ms. Catriona Gray loses her grip.

Isn't Ena from Bacolod City? She was Masskara Queen winner and I know that one cannot become Masskara Queen if she is not a homegrown lass of Bacolod.

This year is NOT a bloodbath. It was the year 2015 that I would consider a bloodbath! The side-by-side pasarelas Pia and Janicel during the final night was like World War 3!!!

This year, it will just be a so-so year with results that will be near everyone's expectations...

That's right Dr. Ena is from Bacolod. She studied in Cebu for pre-med up to medicine proper.
She won Miss Southwestern University and then Miss Mandaue respectively. She's a well known model in Cebu. Catriona's downfall is only her body. This year's batch is a bloodbath of beauty and intelligence. Catriona has beauty of face and intelligence which are already inherent in her. I hope she can do something to her body. Bodywise, Eva Patalingjug kills it all. Other ladies have chances too. I hope Catriona maintains her grip for the MUP crown.
joshua

Postby RatedX » Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:48 am

Nah, it'll likely be similar to Miss World Philippines 2016, where the winner is obvious. Unless some hocus-pocus happens, we already have our next MUP, the other girls can just fight over the other crowns.
Big FOUR pageants: Miss Universe, MW, MI and ME
All other pageants are MINOR pageants.

BINGO Sandwich Cookies - Official Food Sponsor of Miss Grandma Extraterrestrial Empty Seats Pageant
RatedX
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 25 Dec 1991
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Mayor of "El Tocuyo, Venezuela!"
Hobbies/Interests: Making bashers miserable

Postby joshua » Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:08 am

RatedX wrote:Nah, it'll likely be similar to Miss World Philippines 2016, where the winner is obvious. Unless some hocus-pocus happens, we already have our next MUP, the other girls can just fight over the other crowns.

We can't say until the coronation night comes knowing that Bb. Pilipinas judges may have different taste. Expect the unexpected......I hope Catriona can take the MUP crown but still we don't know what other girls can do that may impress the panel of judges.
joshua

Postby britney81 » Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:28 am

joshua wrote:
RatedX wrote:Nah, it'll likely be similar to Miss World Philippines 2016, where the winner is obvious. Unless some hocus-pocus happens, we already have our next MUP, the other girls can just fight over the other crowns.

We can't say until the coronation night comes knowing that Bb. Pilipinas judges may have different taste. Expect the unexpected......I hope Catriona can take the MUP crown but still we don't know what other girls can do that may impress the panel of judges.

You are absolutely wrong. The Girl with the Highest Judges score will not be announced as Bb. Pilipinas Universe. Once you enter the top 5, Madame Araneta will be the one who will decide for the placement of each girls.
britney81

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Profession: warlord
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Rat
Hobbies/Interests: i will kill you

Postby XAMURAI » Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:43 am

britney81 wrote:
joshua wrote:

You are absolutely wrong. The Girl with the Highest Judges score will not be announced as Bb. Pilipinas Universe. Once you enter the top 5, Madame Araneta will be the one who will decide for the placement of each girls.

:=p :=p :=p :=p :=p :=p :=p :=p :=p :=p :=p :=p :=p :=p :=p :=p :=p :=p :=p :=p :=p
My Interview for GMA Western Visayas

[youtube]0UHn679-4P4[/youtube]
XAMURAI

Real Life Name/Nick: XAMURAI
Date of Birth: 01 Jul 1979
Profession: Company Employee and Entrepreneur
Hobbies/Interests: Basketball and Camping

Postby joshua » Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:57 am

britney81 wrote:
joshua wrote:

Awwwwwwwww.... a Miss World prototype judging process??????
joshua

Postby SisterStella » Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:17 am

joshua wrote:

That's right Dr. Ena is from Bacolod. She studied in Cebu for pre-med up to medicine proper.
She won Miss Southwestern University and then Miss Mandaue respectively. She's a well known model in Cebu. Catriona's downfall is only her body. This year's batch is a bloodbath of beauty and intelligence. Catriona has beauty of face and intelligence which are already inherent in her. I hope she can do something to her body. Bodywise, Eva Patalingjug kills it all. Other ladies have chances too. I hope Catriona maintains her grip for the MUP crown.

You probably haven't seen the most recent swimsuit pictorial of Catriona, her body specially her boobs had a make over. It seems like there was a boob job LOL
:D/ :D/ :D/
SisterStella

Date of Birth: 19 Mar 1970
Sexual Orientation: Lesbian
Profession: CEO
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Hobbies/Interests: pageantry

Postby JamesCedricLim » Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:58 am

I beg to disagree, this edition is not going to be a bloodbath considering the quality of girls, i am not belittling them but, for obvious reason setting aside politics it is clear as crystal who is the front runner worthy to be crown MUP! It is Catriona and no one else! She has it all! not perfect but no one comes close with her in terms of beauty, personality, charm and elegance.

I dont want to force you to believe in me but, setting aside our favorite bet, Catriona is leading the pack! and i hope Madame Stella sees that in her. so we can have the possibility of producing new major crown for the Philippines again.

In the previous edition of Bb. Pilipinas it was so unpredictable as so many worthy candidates joined during the edition of:
2014 (PIA vs MJ)
2015 (PIA,Janicel,Kylie,Dindi,Winwin etal)
2016 (Maxine, Kylie, Dindi ) and
2017 ( Mariel, Rachel,Elizabeth etal).

However in this edition, it is pretty much obvious (no politics) who the clear winner is compared to previous edition that our prediction was 50/50 or 80/20.

Not bashing or anything wrong with the other girls this year. This is just my observation. :)>- :-*

Last edited by JamesCedricLim on Sun Jan 21, 2018 11:51 am, edited 2 times in total.
JamesCedricLim

Real Life Name/Nick: JamesLIM
Date of Birth: 27 Nov 1982
Profession: Accountant
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac: Dog
Hobbies/Interests: Baseball

Postby britney81 » Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:21 am

joshua wrote:
britney81 wrote:
joshua wrote:

Exactly!!!
britney81

Postby koji » Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:03 pm

It will not be bloodbath, but the competition will be fierce.
koji

Real Life Name/Nick: joey
Date of Birth: 05 May 1989
Sexual Orientation: Not sure
Profession: Farmer
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: beauty pageant

Postby The Alchemist » Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:33 pm

ONLY if SMA can convince the judges of her picks! It’s still a deliberation, the top girl can only be replaced if SMA presents a clear cut reasoning to the judges that one of the other 4 in the top 5 should instead get MUP. Pia and Janine werent top placers but SMA persuaded the judges and oh boy!

britney81 wrote:
joshua wrote:

:=p :=p :=p :=p :=p :=p :=p :=p :=p :=p :=p :=p :=p :=p :=p :=p :=p :=p :=p :=p :=p
The Alchemist
PAGEANT APPRENTICES are novice experts & connoisseurs.
PAGEANT APPRENTICES are novice experts & connoisseurs.

Real Life Name/Nick: Mar
Date of Birth: 15 Jul 1984
Profession: Traveler
Western Zodiac Sign: Libra
Chinese Zodiac: Monkey
Hobbies/Interests: Traveling

Postby britney81 » Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:56 pm

The Alchemist wrote:ONLY if SMA can convince the judges of her picks! It’s still a deliberation, the top girl can only be replaced if SMA presents a clear cut reasoning to the judges that one of the other 4 in the top 5 should instead get MUP. Pia and Janine werent top placers but SMA persuaded the judges and oh boy!

britney81 wrote:
joshua wrote:

SMA is the chairman of the board, who ever gets in the top 5 the final placement will be in her hands!!! that is the Bb. Pilipinas rule ever since!

FYI, that is why Bb. Pilipinas is not following the Miss Universe format!!! because SMA wants to make sure that her favorite will surely get the top crown!

Just imagine SMA's favorite will not be in the top 3 for the final Q&A???

so there!
britney81

Postby missofan705 » Sun Jan 21, 2018 1:02 pm

Semi-finalists wise, I hope it will be like a repeat of 2016. But I hope the rightful winners are assigned to the right pageants.

Maxine and Kylie are my favorite MUP-BBP-I combo in years. Better than Pia-Janicel, Rachel-Mariel, MJ-Bianca, Ariella-Bea, etc. If only it was Maxine who was sent to Miss International and Kylie to Miss Universe, the results could've been better.
PHILIPPINES! UNIVERSAL QUEENS!

MISS UNIVERSE 2015 - Pia Wurtzbach

MISS UNIVERSE 2018 - Catriona Gray
missofan705
NEWBIES are NEW members.
NEWBIES are NEW members.

Real Life Name/Nick: Catriona Vanessa Ponce Gray
Date of Birth: 05 Jul 1985
Profession: Electronics Engineer
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: Pageantry, Science and Writing

Postby gemsparks » Sun Jan 21, 2018 1:15 pm

The word bloodbath should not be used here. It might alarm Nawat to pull out his Miss Grandma pageant from Bb Pilipinas. Remember his advocacy is Stop the War. :%))
Majority of pageant critics firing scathingly remarks and unleashing vilest of comments to some candidates,ironically, are not even beautiful themselves aesthetically and worst characterwise.
gemsparks

Profession: Daydreamer
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Hobbies/Interests: Miss Universe, Super Mario Bros.
Message: If you could send an anonymous text to yourself 5 years ago what would you write?

Postby fortela » Sun Jan 21, 2018 1:59 pm

there are many strong contenders this year like ahista manalo , who is tall and like a goddesswhen fully made up. no 19 to 23 are all very beautiful . was surprised with the sexiness of gumabao. them rushtom, lulemon , corbe, romero, etc in the 5ft 7. but during miss world, for me, only 2 or 3 girls were equal in facial beauty to cat and they were from europe. the rest cat surpassed . so for now, cat for the bb pilipinas universe
fortela

Real Life Name/Nick: ninen
Profession: paralegal
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Hobbies/Interests: beauty pageants

Postby sophocles » Sun Jan 21, 2018 3:20 pm

SisterStella wrote:I agree this year will be one bloody competition although I can only see ONE front runner but there are many contenders! So far Catriona is holding on strongly for the lead and showing no sign of fading away. Infact she is even better now compared to her Miss World Philippines days. As for the contenders I am seeing EvanLouis Evasco, Buot, Patalinghug, Athisa Manalo, Agatha Romero, Keysha, Karen Gallman. I actually like Jehza Huelar but when I saw and heard the intro of the other girls it seems like Jehza is no longer at par with the contenders. Well let's see!
=D> =D> =D>

That's right, there are a lot of contenders this year, and they are beautiful, especially in individual pictures. However, when they are in a picture with Catriona, I end up looking at Catriona first (sometimes I end up looking at Catriona only), and the other "contenders" disappear. I think Catriona is a front runner not so much because she's beautiful and intelligent, but because she has charisma - an extraordinary ability to draw and capture people's attention, and to hold that attention and not disappoint. That's the very definition of a winner.
sophocles

Date of Birth: 17 Jul 1971
Profession: lawyer
Hobbies/Interests: reading

Postby JorgeInternational » Sun Jan 21, 2018 3:30 pm

joshua wrote:
britney81 wrote:
joshua wrote:

CONTROVERSIAL PROCEDURE
JorgeInternational
PREDICTIONISTS are known to give sharp & accurate pageant forecasts.
PREDICTIONISTS are known to give sharp & accurate pageant forecasts.

Date of Birth: 25 Jul 1999
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Gossips Official Informant
Chinese Zodiac: Rabbit
Hobbies/Interests: rugby, kicking - Read detective stories

Postby brent520 » Sun Jan 21, 2018 3:53 pm

What bloodbath? There is only one obvious winner.

Her only enemy?= POLITICS

Let me rest my case
brent520

Date of Birth: 20 May 2012
Profession: Bum
Hobbies/Interests: Studying, Working (is this even a hobby?)

Postby manoypoe » Sun Jan 21, 2018 4:01 pm

CATRIONA WILL BE THE JUDGES' TOP CHOICE AND OF COURSE, MADAM STELLA'S ONLY CHOICE IF SHE REALLY WANTS TO HAVE A VERY CLOSE SHOT AT MISS UNIVERSE CROWN.
manoypoe
MODERATORS are responsible to maintain order.
MODERATORS are responsible to maintain order.

Date of Birth: 15 Apr 1975
Profession: Assassin of Idiots
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: Web surfing

Postby hjackson » Sun Jan 21, 2018 4:44 pm

I LOVE 3 GIRLS ONLY, CATRIONA, EVA AND ENA !!!!
hjackson

Real Life Name/Nick: patti
Profession: fashion designer
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Hobbies/Interests: shopping, eating

Postby krissynelli » Sun Jan 21, 2018 6:00 pm

NO BLOODBATH BEC SHE'S THE ONLY "ALPHA FEMALE"! =i
YO SOY PUERTO RICO!... HALF PUERTO RICAN / HALF "KIKI" VENDOR
krissynelli
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: krissylicious
Date of Birth: 22 May 1978
Profession: MAQUILLAGE
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: DILDOING, CATFIGHTS, WITCHCRAFT AND SORCERY
Message: NAMASTE!!! APAKABAR!!! SAWASDEE!!! MABUHAY!!! OLAH!!! BONJOU!!! ALOHA!!!

Postby Bella14 » Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:32 pm

meron pa bang lalaban kay catriona?
GANDA KA?
Bella14

Profession: nothing
Hobbies/Interests: nothing

Postby machete28 » Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:33 am

I think this year Binibining Pilipinas is going to be the same as last year, and evidently, Catriona is the strongest candidate for Miss Philippines Universe. The rest of the title are for grabs between Gallman, Eva, and Aya. However, Catriona needs to prove that she deserves this crown and she needs to give a different fierceness and sophistication comes coronation night. What I observed that Miss Universe is looking for is THAT GIRL that knows how to work with the CAMERA. I hope that CAT should train how to flirt with the CAMERA....SMIZE or whatever. MY take!
machete28

Real Life Name/Nick: Maja Roth
Date of Birth: 05 Mar 1977
Profession: Beauty Pageant Consultant
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Hobbies/Interests: Reading, Personality development, Human behavior

Postby krissynelli » Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:05 am

machete28 wrote:I think this year Binibining Pilipinas is going to be the same as last year, and evidently, Catriona is the strongest candidate for Miss Philippines Universe. The rest of the title are for grabs between Gallman, Eva, and Aya. However, Catriona needs to prove that she deserves this crown and she needs to give a different fierceness and sophistication comes coronation night. What I observed that Miss Universe is looking for is THAT GIRL that knows how to work with the CAMERA. I hope that CAT should train how to flirt with the CAMERA....SMIZE or whatever. MY take!

SMIZING INFRONT OF THE CAMERA IS HER BREAD AND BUTTER. SHE'S BORN WITH IT...MAS NAUUNA PA SIYA KESA KAY PIA AT MEGAN NA MAG EXECUTE NYAN!....DI NAMAN SIYA KATULAD NG IBANG GIRLS (IBANG CAMP) NA NGAYONG ARAW LANG NA PINAG AARALAN OR GINAGAWA ANG PAG SMIZE! KASI PURO SMILE LANG ANG ALAM PARA MAIPAKITA ANG BINIRS!
DIBA? PINAPRAKTIS NILA NA MATUTULOG NA NAKA SMILE!..EH TRYING HARD ANG KALALABASAN AT TACKY PAG NAG SMIZE BEC HINDI SILA NAMULAT NG GANYAN! <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P
YO SOY PUERTO RICO!... HALF PUERTO RICAN / HALF "KIKI" VENDOR
krissynelli

Real Life Name/Nick: krissylicious
Date of Birth: 22 May 1978
Profession: MAQUILLAGE
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: DILDOING, CATFIGHTS, WITCHCRAFT AND SORCERY
Message: NAMASTE!!! APAKABAR!!! SAWASDEE!!! MABUHAY!!! OLAH!!! BONJOU!!! ALOHA!!!

Postby 100Mile » Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:52 am

There's No Bloodbath ! :D/ We have an obvious winner since day 1. Isang babae lang ang itinakda na maging representative for Miss Universe ! :hx She has the Beauty, height, eloquence, character & personality na hinahanap ng Miss Universe Org. Most importantly, Cat has a great back story (na wala ang iba niyang kalaban) for Miss Universe at 'yun ay ang kanyang stint sa kabilang pageant noong 2016. Once she'd be proclaimed Bb. Pilipinas - Universe..there might be a major bitchslap na mangyayari sa Miss Universe. :%)) <:-P

Why the Mahárlika (Philippines) is the Wealthiest Nation in the World Today

[youtube]GcMFE8lFGMQ[/youtube]

100Mile

Real Life Name/Nick: Josh
Date of Birth: 23 Mar 2017
Profession: MLM
Hobbies/Interests: Reading, Cooking, Music, Gardening

Postby ethelbooba » Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:53 am

Kumuha tayo ng talagang subok na mostly panalo lagi ang mga galing sa miss world na nag over the bakod na beauty queens. Catriona for the win! Talino Ganda at Class! Galing pang rumampaaaa
ethelbooba

Real Life Name/Nick: ethtz
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1953
Profession: eWanz
Hobbies/Interests: jogging watching porn

Postby Bonitillo Campanella » Thu Jan 25, 2018 8:35 pm

Catriona ganara!
Angela, gracias por hacer historia guapa!
=D>

Bonitillo Campanella

Real Life Name/Nick: Estibaliz Kloutier
Date of Birth: 01 Jul 1994
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: PR Maven
Hobbies/Interests: Miss Universe, MW, MI

Next

Return to GENERAL