MISS BELGIUM 2018 | FINAL HOTPICK

Forum rules
Welcome to Missosology! RULES: Freedom of speech allowed but 1. NO CROSSING LIMITS AS DIRECT RACIST REMARKS, NUDE OR VIOLENT PICS. 2. NO SPAMMING/FLOODING 3. NO ADVERTISING 4. NO BLACKMAILING/VIOLATING/DIVULGING PRIVACY/personal infos of members as posting their real life pic/real life name without their consent. 5. NO AVENGING/ATTACKING MEMBERS ON THEIR PHYSICAL LOOKS 6. NO REPUTATION BUTTON ABUSE. Any question, feel free to post in the Help Desk section till a Moderator/Admin responds. HAVE FUN!

Postby Belgium2804 » Tue Jan 09, 2018 3:59 pm

This year I was more than disappointed about the final 30.
It is one of the worst over the Miss Belgium years.
But everything starts with the choice of the provincial Miss! A lot of runner-up are better than the Miss. But the Miss Belgium Organization choose 30 girls (10 from Wallonia - 2 from Brussels - 18 from Flanders), instead of taking less girl for better quality.
That's why I decided to make just a Top10 instead of a Top20...

Miss BELGIUM
Vanille SEURS | Miss Limburg

First of all, she has everything the MBO is looking for: blond, tall, young (18 years old).
I'm in love with her face, she is very "snake-y" and I'm crazy about that! She is the face of the competition.
She also is one of the best choice for Miss Universe, because she has a story (and she should to play with it): she lost 20kg. So she can be a role model for young girls and to tell them "If you want it, you can achieve it".
And finally, she is in most of the Top5 in the Belgian press (which is really important for the MBO).
My only advice for her is to be more confident, because you're beautiful and I'm sure you will bring the crown back home.

1st Runner-Up
Denia COVENS | 2nd Runner-Up Miss Antwerpen

It's not her first time in beauty pageant: she took part to the Miss United Continents two years ago. But she wasn't place. And she needs more, she is back to fight!
She also has the all package and doesn't have a "classical" beauty, that's why I'm not sure about her winning this Saturday.
But during all the pageant, her styling was really polished, so she knows how to shine! Her hair and make-up were always on point.
But she is fierce, confident and beautiful. She just has to do it perfectly and the crown will be hers.

2nd Runner-Up
Barbara Bierlier | Miss Brabant Wallon

She reminds me a little bit Alicia AYLIES, Miss France 2017. And I like that!
With her Afro she stands out! But be careful Barbara, I'm not sure the MBO knows how to handle such hair!
For the final, please does an extra-Afro like Miss Universe Jamaica 2017 or something like Miss Universe France 2017. You have to shine and bring the crown back to Wallonia: they are waiting for it since Noémie Happart-Carrasco, Miss Belgium 2013!
And her body is absolutely on point! I think it's one of the best.

3rd Runner-Up
Laurianne DELESTINNE | 2nd Runner-Up Miss Namur

I wasn't a fan of her, until ... I saw her without glasses! She moved from the bottom to the Top5 of my ranking. She is, according to me, the dark horse of this year.
She was the last one to enter the competition! And she shows us than she deserves her place. She already had win everything, just missing the Miss Belgium Crown.
Her smile reminds me Laury Thilleman, Miss France 2011 and Top10 at Miss Universe.
Please take your glasses off for the final night! You have beauty and grace to outshine the others.

4st Runner-Up
Hélène FREDERIKS | Miss West-Vlaanderen

She is the eyes of this year! Blue like the swimming pools in Egypt, where they go to prepare themselves to the competition.
I checked her Instagram page and she looks very classy all the time: she is the MBO's style. I won't be surprised if she will rank high.
My only advice: try to be less classic, try to be more unique.

5st Runner-Up
Jasmien MOLLEKENS | 2nd Runner-Up Miss Vlaams-Brabant

She comes from Flanders and speaks French like someone from Wallonia! And also English and Spanish. Almost ready for Miss Universe or World...
But she is number 07 and it means that she is really short!

Angeline FLOR PUA | Miss Antwerpen

She comes from the Philippines so she is well prepared to this!
I am a very huge fan of her beauty but the MBO can't take her beauty in picture... That's why she falls to the 7st spot. During this last week before the final, she needs to find the Pia Wurtzbach, Miss Universe 2015, in her.
But she also has a story to tell: she was there during the Brussels attack in 2016. Very good story for Miss Universe.

Olivia SIMONS | Miss Brussels

She is the freshest this year! In every picture, she looks happy and seemed to enjoy every moment of the competition. But maybe too childish to win the crown: show us this Saturday that you're not a child any more!
And such as Jasmien, she is short: 1m68 (and she is number 12).

Daphné FANON | Miss Luxembourg

Unfortunately for Daphné, she falls from my 5st to my 8st spot, just because she looks too shy.
She is absolutely lovely in most of the pictures I've seen from her. But for me, a Miss Belgium is more than lovely; she needs to be fierce and confident... That's what I miss in you, Daphné. Show me that I'm wrong.

Judy VAN DEN VYVER | Crown Card Antwerpen

She is like the perfect copy of Annelies Toros, Miss Belgium 2015 and Top15 at Miss Universe. It could be her strength, because Annelies was one of the best Miss Belgium for these past few years (with Lenty Frans, Miss World Europe).
You just have to show the world than you're more than just a copy! Or you will miss the crown.

HONORABLE MENTIONS

Alycia VANDENABEELE | Crown Card Miss Antwerpen
Perfect face, but not a fan of her body
Britany THIRY | 1st Runner-Up Miss Hainaut
She has the all package, but very too short for the crown
Els SALVE | 2nd Runner-Up Miss Liège
She looks gorgeous in photo shoot, but not always at her best the rest of the time

Belgium2804
AMBASSADORS represent their country.

Date of Birth: 28 Apr 1995
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: /
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: .....

Re: MISS BELGIUM 2018 | FINAL HOTPICK

Postby prince_kyle » Tue Jan 09, 2018 5:41 pm

Daphne for the WIN!! >=p =c3 <:-P

goodluck gurls!
http://angbuhaysaearth.blogspot.com/
prince_kyle
SUPER SONICS are SPEEDIEST posters.
SUPER SONICS are SPEEDIEST posters.

Date of Birth: 16 Apr 1980
Sexual Orientation: Pansexual
Profession: Engineer
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: PC Games & Reading
Message: Kahit gaanu kalalim ang tubig hanggang dibdib lang ng duck!

Postby JorgeInternational » Tue Jan 09, 2018 6:00 pm

Angeline Flor Pua, exotic beauty! =c3 A pinoy representing Belgium in Miss Universe!

JorgeInternational
PREDICTIONISTS are known to give sharp & accurate pageant forecasts.
PREDICTIONISTS are known to give sharp & accurate pageant forecasts.

Date of Birth: 25 Jul 1999
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Gossips Official Informant
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Chinese Zodiac: Rabbit
Hobbies/Interests: rugby, kicking - Read detective stories

Postby mysticV » Tue Jan 09, 2018 6:57 pm

Belgium2804 wrote:

This year I was more than disappointed about the final 30.
It is one of the worst over the Miss Belgium years.
But everything starts with the choice of the provincial Miss! A lot of runner-up are better than the Miss. But the Miss Belgium Organization choose 30 girls (10 from Wallonia - 2 from Brussels - 18 from Flanders), instead of taking less girl for better quality.
That's why I decided to make just a Top10 instead of a Top20...

Miss BELGIUM
Vanille SEURS | Miss Limburg

First of all, she has everything the MBO is looking for: blond, tall, young (18 years old).
I'm in love with her face, she is very "snake-y" and I'm crazy about that! She is the face of the competition.
She also is one of the best choice for Miss Universe, because she has a story (and she should to play with it): she lost 20kg. So she can be a role model for young girls and to tell them "If you want it, you can achieve it".
And finally, she is in most of the Top5 in the Belgian press (which is really important for the MBO).
My only advice for her is to be more confident, because you're beautiful and I'm sure you will bring the crown back home.

1st Runner-Up
Denia COVENS | 2nd Runner-Up Miss Antwerpen

It's not her first time in beauty pageant: she took part to the Miss United Continents two years ago. But she wasn't place. And she needs more, she is back to fight!
She also has the all package and doesn't have a "classical" beauty, that's why I'm not sure about her winning this Saturday.
But during all the pageant, her styling was really polished, so she knows how to shine! Her hair and make-up were always on point.
But she is fierce, confident and beautiful. She just has to do it perfectly and the crown will be hers.

2nd Runner-Up
Barbara Bierlier | Miss Brabant Wallon

She reminds me a little bit Alicia AYLIES, Miss France 2017. And I like that!
With her Afro she stands out! But be careful Barbara, I'm not sure the MBO knows how to handle such hair!
For the final, please does an extra-Afro like Miss Universe Jamaica 2017 or something like Miss Universe France 2017. You have to shine and bring the crown back to Wallonia: they are waiting for it since Noémie Happart-Carrasco, Miss Belgium 2013!
And her body is absolutely on point! I think it's one of the best.

3rd Runner-Up
Laurianne DELESTINNE | 2nd Runner-Up Miss Namur

I wasn't a fan of her, until ... I saw her without glasses! She moved from the bottom to the Top5 of my ranking. She is, according to me, the dark horse of this year.
She was the last one to enter the competition! And she shows us than she deserves her place. She already had win everything, just missing the Miss Belgium Crown.
Her smile reminds me Laury Thilleman, Miss France 2011 and Top10 at Miss Universe.
Please take your glasses off for the final night! You have beauty and grace to outshine the others.

4st Runner-Up
Hélène FREDERIKS | Miss West-Vlaanderen

She is the eyes of this year! Blue like the swimming pools in Egypt, where they go to prepare themselves to the competition.
I checked her Instagram page and she looks very classy all the time: she is the MBO's style. I won't be surprised if she will rank high.
My only advice: try to be less classic, try to be more unique.

5st Runner-Up
Jasmien MOLLEKENS | 2nd Runner-Up Miss Vlaams-Brabant

She comes from Flanders and speaks French like someone from Wallonia! And also English and Spanish. Almost ready for Miss Universe or World...
But she is number 07 and it means that she is really short!

Angeline FLOR PUA | Miss Antwerpen

She comes from the Philippines so she is well prepared to this!
I am a very huge fan of her beauty but the MBO can't take her beauty in picture... That's why she falls to the 7st spot. During this last week before the final, she needs to find the Pia Wurtzbach, Miss Universe 2015, in her.
But she also has a story to tell: she was there during the Brussels attack in 2016. Very good story for Miss Universe.

Olivia SIMONS | Miss Brussels

She is the freshest this year! In every picture, she looks happy and seemed to enjoy every moment of the competition. But maybe too childish to win the crown: show us this Saturday that you're not a child any more!
And such as Jasmien, she is short: 1m68 (and she is number 12).

Daphné FANON | Miss Luxembourg

Unfortunately for Daphné, she falls from my 5st to my 8st spot, just because she looks too shy.
She is absolutely lovely in most of the pictures I've seen from her. But for me, a Miss Belgium is more than lovely; she needs to be fierce and confident... That's what I miss in you, Daphné. Show me that I'm wrong.

Judy VAN DEN VYVER | Crown Card Antwerpen

She is like the perfect copy of Annelies Toros, Miss Belgium 2015 and Top15 at Miss Universe. It could be her strength, because Annelies was one of the best Miss Belgium for these past few years (with Lenty Frans, Miss World Europe).
You just have to show the world than you're more than just a copy! Or you will miss the crown.

HONORABLE MENTIONS

Alycia VANDENABEELE | Crown Card Miss Antwerpen
Perfect face, but not a fan of her body
Britany THIRY | 1st Runner-Up Miss Hainaut
She has the all package, but very too short for the crown
Els SALVE | 2nd Runner-Up Miss Liège
She looks gorgeous in photo shoot, but not always at her best the rest of the time

I like the lady number 4 in your list, with right styling she can be really stunning
mysticV
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.

Date of Birth: 13 Jan 1980
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: fashion Stylist
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Hobbies/Interests: styling,reading, watching live concerts

Postby IanC062 » Tue Jan 09, 2018 8:39 pm

I actually like all of the Top 3, but I would love to see the Vanille or Barbara compete internationally.
IanC062

Real Life Name/Nick: Ian
Date of Birth: 07 Dec 1991
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Recruitment Consultant
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac: Goat
Hobbies/Interests: Films, music, reading, video games, running

Postby XAMURAI » Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:35 pm

Angelia won...
My Interview for GMA Western Visayas

[youtube]0UHn679-4P4[/youtube]
XAMURAI
ADMINS are OFFICIAL staffers of Missosology.
ADMINS are OFFICIAL staffers of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: XAMURAI
Date of Birth: 01 Jul 1979
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Company Employee and Entrepreneur
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Hobbies/Interests: Basketball and Camping

Return to GENERAL