"GLOBAL EARTHQUAKE" possible next year...

Forum rules
Welcome to Missosology! RULES: Freedom of speech allowed but 1. NO CROSSING LIMITS AS DIRECT RACIST REMARKS, NUDE OR VIOLENT PICS. 2. NO SPAMMING/FLOODING 3. NO ADVERTISING 4. NO BLACKMAILING/VIOLATING/DIVULGING PRIVACY/personal infos of members as posting their real life pic/real life name without their consent. 5. NO AVENGING/ATTACKING MEMBERS ON THEIR PHYSICAL LOOKS 6. NO REPUTATION BUTTON ABUSE. Any question, feel free to post in the Help Desk section till a Moderator/Admin responds. HAVE FUN!

"GLOBAL EARTHQUAKE" possible next year...

Postby Miss Universe 1000 B.C » Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:07 am

(7) Revelation 6:9-11. This passage introduces the martyrdom of those who are converted under the preaching of the 144,000 witnesses described in chapter 7. An innumerable number of people receive Christ and are martyred by the government leader and harlot (the religious system described in chapter 17), who gets her power from the Antichrist. Note that evangelism during this period is back in the hands of the Jews. Since the church is absent, the 144,000 elected prophets will make powerful evangelists.

(8) Revelation 6:12-17. This sixth seal exhibits the wrath of God poured out in the form of a mighty earthquake, the like of which has never been experienced. It is so severe that people call on the rocks to fall on them.

I'm among the final batch of the 144,000 prophets of God elected to warn humanity. It's said in the Bible just after the 144,000 are sealed, there would be a Global Earthquake, they are sealing a few other left then it'll begin. Honestly I was not ready to surrender to God this soon to do my task, I was thinking like in 10 years more or so. So if destiny has pushed me to surrender by force this soon, it means something GRAVE is gonna happen and need to take my responsability already. Holy Spirit baptized and sealed me around mid-November, that's why demons were massively attacking me cos they who I am and what are my tasks. And if you're thinking yeah they always gave fake prediction like year 2000 Nostradamus etc...well since Julian Calender has shifted to Gregorian, we're moving with lateness. SEPTember (SEPTEM/ Seven in Latin) is the NINTH month when it's suppose to be the SEVENTH, and OCTober (OCTO in Latin 8th) is now the TENTH month and DICember (DICEM 10th in Latin) is now the 12th month when it was suppose to be the 10th month. 2 MONTHS HAVE BEEN ADDED and we're move late so you see what I mean...

And to those who doubt my 'prophetic gifts' bestowed by God, check this out:
http://www.missosology.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=771459

God told me to pass you all this message URGENTLY!
http://www.missosology.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=697130
Miss Universe 1000 B.C
BEAUTY EXPERTS have very GOOD TASTE in beauty.
BEAUTY EXPERTS have very GOOD TASTE in beauty.

Real Life Name/Nick: Granny/Goddess
Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1915
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: GODDESS OF BEAUTY/ANGEL OF LOVE
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: God the Father, Beauty pageants, Languages, Travel

Return to GENERAL