Benefits of praying the ROSARY

Forum rules
Welcome to Missosology! RULES: Freedom of speech allowed but 1. NO CROSSING LIMITS AS DIRECT RACIST REMARKS, NUDE OR VIOLENT PICS. 2. NO SPAMMING/FLOODING 3. NO ADVERTISING 4. NO BLACKMAILING/VIOLATING/DIVULGING PRIVACY/personal infos of members as posting their real life pic/real life name without their consent. 5. NO AVENGING/ATTACKING MEMBERS ON THEIR PHYSICAL LOOKS 6. NO REPUTATION BUTTON ABUSE. Any question, feel free to post in the Help Desk section till a Moderator/Admin responds. HAVE FUN!

Benefits of praying the ROSARY

Postby Miss Universe 1000 B.C » Tue Nov 28, 2017 5:09 pm

Always thought only the elder generation use this and when I was a child nuns were teaching me Rosary, I found it so complicated that I quit and gave up. Who would say at this age I would be back using it at full force. It's a powerful weapons against demons attacking. My soul, mind and heart feels recharged like a battery at 100% when I'm done. You definitely need to try it, this is not only for our grandmother's generation but good for us too. It's sad how the younger generation has given up these things so important for our soul. It can definitely help you ease and soothe your problems.

The Rosary comprises of these main prayers below and needs to be contemplated over the Mysteries. There are 20 Mysteries.

PRAYERS

The Sign of the Cross: In the name of the Father of the Son and of the Holy Spirit. Amen

The Apostles' Creed: I believe in God the Father Almighty, Creator of heaven and earth; and in Jesus Christ, His only Son, our Lord; Who was conceived by the Holy Ghost, born of the Virgin Mary, suffered under Pontius Pilate, was crucified, died and was buried. He descended into hell. On the third day He arose again; He ascended into heaven,and sitteth at the right hand of God, the Father Almighty; from thence He shall come to judge the living and the dead. I believe in the Holy Ghost, the Holy Catholic Church, the communion of saints, the forgivness of sins, the resurrection of the body, and life everlasting. Amen

The Our Father: Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name: Thy kingdom come: Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread: and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us. And lead us not into temptation: but deliver us from evil. Amen.

The Hail Mary: Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee: blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen

Glory Be to the Father: Glory be to the Father, and to the Son and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning, is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

The Fatima Prayer: "O my Jesus, forgive us our sins, save us from the fires of hell, and lead all souls to Heaven, especially those in most need of Your Mercy".
(Our Lady at Fatima, 13th July 1917)

The Hail, Holy Queen: Hail, holy Queen, Mother of Mercy! our life, our sweetness, and our hope! To thee do we cry, poor banished children of Eve; to thee do we send up our sighs, mourning and weeping in this valley, of tears. Turn, then, most gracious Advocate, thine eyes of mercy toward us; and after this our exile show unto us the blessed fruit of thy womb, Jesus; O clement, O loving, O sweet Virgin Mary.

THE MYSTERIES

PROMISES OF GOD
1 Whoever shall faithfully serve me by the recitation of the Rosary, shall receive powerful graces.
2. I promise my special protection and the greatest graces to all those who shall recite the Rosary.
3. The Rosary shall be a powerful armor against hell, it will destroy vice, decrease sin, and defeat heresies
4. It will cause virtue and good works to flourish; it will obtain for souls the abundant mercy of God; it will withdraw the hearts of people from the love of the world and its vanities, and will lift them to the desire of eternal things. Oh, that souls would sanctify themselves by this means.
5. The soul which recommends itself to me by the recitation of the Rosary, shall not perish.
6. Whoever shall recite the Rosary devoutly, applying Himself to the consideration of its Sacred Mysteries shall never be conquered by misfortune. God will not chastise Him in His justice, he shall not perish by an unprovided death; if he be just, he shall remain in the grace of God, and become worthy of eternal life.
7. Whoever shall have a true devotion for the Rosary shall not die without the Sacraments of the Church.
8. Those who are faithful to recite the Rosary shall have during their life and at their death the light of God and the plentitude of His graces; at the moment of death they shall participate in the merits of the Saints in Paradise.
9. I shall deliver from purgatory those who have been devoted to the Rosary.
10. The faithful children of the Rosary shall merit a high degree of glory in Heaven.
11. You shall obtain all you ask of me by the recitation of the Rosary.
12. All those who propagate the Holy Rosary shall be aided by me in their necessities.
13. I have obtained from my Divine Son that all the advocates of the Rosary shall have for intercessors the entire celestial court during their life and at the hour of death
14. All who recite the Rosary are my children, and brothers and sisters of my only Son, Jesus Christ.
15. Devotion of my Rosary is a great sign of predestination.

Blessing of the Rosary

1. Sinners are forgiven.
2. Souls that thirst are refreshed.
3. Those who are fettered have their bonds broken.
4. Those who weep find happiness
5. Those who are tempted find peace.
6. The poor find help.
7. Religious are reformed.
8. Those who are ignorant are instructed.
9. The living learn to overcome pride.
10. The dead (the Holy Souls) have their pains eased by suffrages.

Benefits of the Rosary

1. It gradually gives us a perfect knowledge of Jesus Christ.
2. It purifies our souls, washing away sin.
3. It gives us victory over all our enemies.
4. It makes it easy for us to practice virtue.
5. It sets us on fire with love of Our Lord.
6. It enriches us with graces and merits.
7. It supplies us with what is needed to pay all our debts to God and to our fellow men; and finally, it obtains all kinds of graces for us from Almighty God.

http://www.theholyrosary.org/

Miss Universe 1000 B.C
BEAUTY EXPERTS have very GOOD TASTE in beauty.
BEAUTY EXPERTS have very GOOD TASTE in beauty.

Real Life Name/Nick: SHAYNAH MARÍA HERRERA
Date of Birth: 20 Feb 1924
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: GODDESS OF BEAUTY
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: Beauty, Magic, Divination, Occultism, Mysticism

Re: I thought ROSARY was only for old women, I was plain wro

Postby ElsaHimala » Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:10 pm

I agree grandma, best used for meditation.
ElsaHimala
SUPER SONICS are SPEEDIEST posters.
SUPER SONICS are SPEEDIEST posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: La Au-nhor
Date of Birth: 07 Dec 1920
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Fortune Teller
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Hobbies/Interests: Tarot and Crystal Ball reading

Re: Benefits of praying the ROSARY

Postby sugar&spice » Wed Nov 29, 2017 2:20 am

AMEN!
sugar&spice
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1988
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: healthcare
Hobbies/Interests: So many to mention.

Postby jansenism » Wed Nov 29, 2017 5:31 am

Totally agree with this one. The effect is too soothing. [-X [-X [-X [-X
Sana, birthday candle ka na lang -- habang pinapatay kita, nagpapalakpakan sila.
jansenism
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: janjan
Date of Birth: 12 Jan 1990
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Business Mogul
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Chinese Zodiac: Monkey
Hobbies/Interests: current events

Postby bambooka » Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:34 am

It can really do wonders especially when prayed daily. I can attest to that. :-*
bambooka

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1912
Profession: job hunter
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Chinese Zodiac: Rabbit
Hobbies/Interests: knitting

Return to GENERAL