MUO AND IMG NOT HAPPY WITH DESPICABLE THAI FANS

Forum rules
Welcome to Missosology! RULES: Freedom of speech allowed but 1. NO CROSSING LIMITS AS DIRECT RACIST REMARKS, NUDE OR VIOLENT PICS. 2. NO SPAMMING/FLOODING 3. NO ADVERTISING 4. NO BLACKMAILING/VIOLATING/DIVULGING PRIVACY/personal infos of members as posting their real life pic/real life name without their consent. 5. NO AVENGING/ATTACKING MEMBERS ON THEIR PHYSICAL LOOKS 6. NO REPUTATION BUTTON ABUSE. Any question, feel free to post in the Help Desk section till a Moderator/Admin responds. HAVE FUN!

MUO AND IMG NOT HAPPY WITH DESPICABLE THAI FANS

Postby pilyangfilipina » Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:34 pm

FIRST OF ALL I AM DEDICATING THIS POST TO FIRST AND FOREMOST ............ BUKITA , AIMEE AIMEE , THAI BOY , DOORDEX AND WHO WOULD EVER FORGET PRISCILLA PLUS ALL THE INSECURE TAELAND FANS OUT THERE !!!!!!!!!!!

WORD HAS IT THAT NEWS HAS REACHED MUO AND IMG OF THE BLATANT SABOTAGING AND DIRTY TACTICS THAT THE INSECURE THAI FANS HAS DONE ON MS PHILIPPINES VOTING ACCOUNT . THEY WERE FLOODED BY HUNDREDS EVEN
THOUSANDS OF COMPLAINTS OF ANGRY FILIPINO FANS BECAUSE OF WHAT THESE VILE CREATURES HAVE DONE . AND I COMFIRM IT TO YOU NOW ............. THEY ARE NOT HAPPY AT ALL WITH WHAT THEY SAW AND DISCOVERED !!!!!

MUO AND IMG APPARENTLY WOULD NOT AND WILL NOT TOLERATE THESE DEVIOUS AND DESPERATE ACTS OF SABOTAGING CANDIDATES VOTING ACCOUNTS . IF WHAT I HEARD IS TRUE MUO IS PLANNING TO .......... GET READY GUYS ...............
" D I S R E G A R D A N D N U L L I FY " ALL THE VOTES THAT MS FALSE TEETH , ASSLESS QUEEN HAS RECEIVED SO FAR AND MIGHT CONTINUE TO DO THIS UNTIL THE VOTING CLOSES THIS WEEKEND !!!!!!!!!!!! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA !!!!!!

:%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))

IN FACT THE MUO IS STILL REELING OFF AND IS STILL ON CLOUD NINE AFTER THAT FANTASTIC TREATMENT AND STAGING OF THE LAST MISS UNIVERSE PAGEANT IN THE PHILIPPINES . THAT IS WHY THEY ARE UNHAPPY OF WHAT THESE
DEMONIC TAELAND CREATURES HAVE DONE WITH THE VOTING ACCOUNT OF MISS PHILIPPINES . PLUS THE FACT THAT PIA WURTZBACH IS PART OF THE JUDGING FINALS , THEY DO NOT WANT TO HAVE QUALMS OF THE SABOTAGING THAT
THE INSECURE THAI FANS HAS DONE !!!!!!!!!!

SO IF MS FALSE TEETH ASSLESS QUEEN S VOTES WILL BE NULLIFIED UNTIL THE VOTING CLOSES AND IF SHE DID NOT DO WELL IN THE PRELIMS ....... THE THAI FANS SHOULD DO THIS INSTEAD , BUY TONS AND TONS OF KLEENEX TISSUE BECAUSE
THEY MIGHT GO BERSERK AND FLOOD LAS VEGAS WITH THEIR TEARS BECAUSE YOUR BORING GIRL MIGHT CLAP HARD THIS WEEKEND !!!!!!!!!!

AS OF NOW THE INTERNET IS FLOODED WITH VIDEOS OF THE DESPICABLE ACT THAT THE DIRTY THAI FANS HAVE DONE !!!!!!!! THAT S GOOD !!!!!!!!!!! MAKE MORE NOISE .......... MUCH MUCH MORE NOISE FILIPINO FANS ....... LET S BITCH SLAP THESE STUPID THAI FANS SO THAT THEY WILL LEARN THE PAINFUL BITTER LESSON THAT THEY DESERVE !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by pilyangfilipina on Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
pilyangfilipina
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.

Date of Birth: 14 Oct 2009
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: basagulera
Hobbies/Interests: makipagtarayan

Re: MUO AND IMG NOT HAPPY WITH DESPICABLE THAI FANS

Postby VEKLU » Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:49 pm

pilyangfilipina wrote:FIRST OF ALL I AM DEDICATING THIS POST TO FIRST AND FOREMOST ............ BUKITA , AIMEE AIMEE , THAI BOY , DOORDEX AND WHO WOULD EVER FORGET PRISCILLA PLUS ALL THE INSECURE TAELAND FANS OUT THERE !!!!!!!!!!!

WORD HAS IT THAT NEWS HAS REACHED MUO AND IMG OF THE BLATANT SABOTAGING AND DIRTY TACTICS THAT THE INSECURE THAI FANS HAS DONE ON MS PHILIPPINES VOTING ACCOUNT . THEY WERE FLOODED BY HUNDREDS EVEN
THOUSANDS OF COMPLAINTS OF ANGRY FILIPINO FANS BECAUSE OF WHAT THESE VILE CREATURES HAVE DONE . AND I COMFIRM IT TO YOU NOW ............. THEY ARE NOT HAPPY AT ALL WITH WHAT THEY SAW AND DISCOVERED !!!!!

MUO AND IMG APPARENTLY WOULD NOT AND WILL NOT TOLERATE THESE DEVIOUS AND DESPERATE ACTS OF SABOTAGING CANDIDATES VOTING ACCOUNTS . IF WHAT I HEARD IS TRUE MUO IS PLANNING TO .......... GET READY GUYS ...............
" D I S R E G A R D A N D N U L L I FY " ALL THE VOTES THAT MS FALSE TEETH , ASSLESS QUEEN HAS RECEIVED SO FAR AND MIGHT CONTINUE TO DO THIS UNTIL THE VOTING CLOSES THIS WEEKEND !!!!!!!!!!!! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA !!!!!!

:%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))

IN FACT THE MUO IS STILL REELING OFF AND IS STILL ON CLOUD NINE AFTER THAT FANTASTIC TREATMENT AND STAGING OF LAST THE MISS UNIVERSE PAGEANT IN THE PHILIPPINES . THAT IS WHY THEY ARE UNHAPPY OF WHAT THESE
DEMONIC TAELAND CREATURES HAS DONE WITH THE VOTING ACCOUNT OF MISS PHILIPPINES . PLUS THE FACT THAT PIA WURTZBACH IS PART OF THE JUDGING FINALS , THEY DO NOT WANT TO HAVE QUALMS OF THE SABOTAGING THAT

SO IF MS FALSE TEETH ASSLESS QUEEN S VOTES WILL BE NULLIFIED UNTIL THE VOTING CLOSES AND IF SHE DID NOT DO WELL IN THE PRELIMS ....... THE THAI FANS SHOULD DO THIS INSTEAD , BUY TONS AND TONS OF KLEENEX TISSUE BECAUSE
THEY MIGHT GO BERSERK AND FLOOD LAS VEGAS WITH THEIR TEARS BECAUSE YOUR BORING GIRL MIGHT CLAP HARD THIS WEEKEND !!!!!!!!!!

AS OF NOW THE INTERNET IS FLOODED WITH VIDEOS OF THE DESPICABLE ACT THAT THE DIRTY THAI FANS HAVE DONE !!!!!!!! THAT S GOOD !!!!!!!!!!! MAKE MORE NOISE .......... MUCH MUCH MORE NOISE FILIPINO FANS ....... LET S BITCH SLAP THESE STUPID THAI FANS SO THAT THEY WILL LEARN THE PAINFUL BITTER LESSON THAT THEY DESERVE !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Digital na po ang KARMA ngayon, antay lang po tayo ng Coronation
Karma sa mga bading na maldita
VEKLU
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 24 Jul 1979
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Profession: Health Care
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Chinese Zodiac: Goat
Hobbies/Interests: Singing
Message: Just don't Mess with me....and there will be no problem

Postby puke.mo.vaho » Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:55 pm

pilyangfilipina wrote:FIRST OF ALL I AM DEDICATING THIS POST TO FIRST AND FOREMOST ............ BUKITA , AIMEE AIMEE , THAI BOY , DOORDEX AND WHO WOULD EVER FORGET PRISCILLA PLUS ALL THE INSECURE TAELAND FANS OUT THERE !!!!!!!!!!!

IN FACT THE MUO IS STILL REELING OFF AND IS STILL ON CLOUD NINE AFTER THAT FANTASTIC TREATMENT AND STAGING OF LAST THE MISS UNIVERSE PAGEANT IN THE PHILIPPINES . THAT IS WHY THEY ARE UNHAPPY OF WHAT THESE
DEMONIC TAELAND CREATURES HAS DONE WITH THE VOTING ACCOUNT OF MISS PHILIPPINES . PLUS THE FACT THAT PIA WURTZBACH IS PART OF THE JUDGING FINALS , THEY DO NOT WANT TO HAVE QUALMS OF THE SABOTAGING THAT

FYI...TAEBOY is a Filboy.

A TRUE FILIPINI RATHER =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))
puke.mo.vaho
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Profession: presstitude
Hobbies/Interests: mowdeling

Postby Virginia Dalisay » Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:51 pm

Insecure kasi sila, alam kasi nilang frontrunner this year si ate Rachel >=p >=p >=p >=p >=p >=p >=p <:-P

ImageImage
Virginia Dalisay
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.

Date of Birth: 14 Feb 1991
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Archeologist
Hobbies/Interests: Live the life you love and Love the life you live.
Message: Never be a prisoner of your past. It was just a lesson, not a life sentence.

Postby The_saurus » Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:51 pm

I don't think MUO and IMG will single out Thailand because of this.

I think what they would probably do is nullify all the votes and stick to Top 15 instead. This, to ensure that no country will be victims of cheating or whatnot.

Anyway, I don't remember Filipino fans sabotaging any candidates. On the contrary, Filipinos are willing to help other candidates some with their wardrobes, and otherswith online votes. That's probably the difference between Filipino pageant fans and the others. The other fans are toxic, hostile, and plain evil. I'd rather let them.

Im not saying Filipino fans are not as rabid. But I think most Filipino fans (read: not misso regulars) are fun loving and are good sport.
-- DO NOT FEED THE TROLLS --

DEADMATOLOGY, the art of not giving a f*ck!

AS MUCH AS I WANT TO REPLY, YOU'RE JUST TOO LOW CLASS I CAN'T EVEN
The_saurus
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Date of Birth: 05 Aug 1990
Profession: Student
Hobbies/Interests: Reading

Postby aigle_rouge » Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:34 pm

Actually, the better situation is for MUO to just count the wrongly worded #Philippines tweets in favor of the Philippines. That will hurt more.
aigle_rouge
NEWBIES are NEW members.
NEWBIES are NEW members.

Real Life Name/Nick: James Kimura
Date of Birth: 21 Sep 1985
Sexual Orientation: Pansexual
Profession: Investment Banker
Hobbies/Interests: Beauty Pageants!

Postby MrBotox » Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:13 pm

WHAT'S SAD IS THAT IT MAKES THEIR DELEGATE LOOK BAD. #GUILTYBYASSOCIATION
MrBotox

Date of Birth: 10 Nov 1990
Profession: SENIOR FASHION EDITOR, VOGUE
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Hobbies/Interests: FASHION / FOOD / TRAVEL / BEAUTY PAGEANTS

Postby Busyboy » Wed Nov 22, 2017 1:33 am

BUKITA is a rather respectable forumer. She should not be lumped with the other.

I once admired Aimee-aimee as also a level headed forumer but after ME 2017, she lost it.
THE BIG FOUR

M U - M W - M E - M I
Busyboy

Date of Birth: 31 May 1984
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Hobbyist
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Chinese Zodiac: Rat
Hobbies/Interests: Travel/Trivia

Postby genoveva » Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:03 am

The_saurus wrote:I don't think MUO and IMG will single out Thailand because of this.

I think what they would probably do is nullify all the votes and stick to Top 15 instead. This, to ensure that no country will be victims of cheating or whatnot.

what IMG/MUO should do is to count the wrong hashtag as valid votes, because nullifying the voting system might not sit well with other countries who invested their time campaigning and tweeting for their rep.
genoveva

Real Life Name/Nick: genoveva
Date of Birth: 08 May 1993
Profession: m....
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: _________

Postby AaronICK » Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:47 am

genoveva wrote:
The_saurus wrote:I don't think MUO and IMG will single out Thailand because of this.

what IMG/MUO should do is to count the wrong hashtag as valid votes, because nullifying the voting system might not sit well with other countries who invested their time campaigning and tweeting for their rep.

Yeah! That's what I also want to suggest. If they were truly sabotaging Philippines' votes, then it would only be appropriate to add the wrong hashtag to Philippines' official votes.

Let them have a dose of their own medicine.
AaronICK

Real Life Name/Nick: Ian
Date of Birth: 15 Aug 1977
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Self-employed
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: Just ask

Postby QueenAnne » Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:34 am

Busyboy wrote:BUKITA is a rather respectable forumer. She should not be lumped with the other.

I once admired Aimee-aimee as also a level headed forumer but after ME 2017, she lost it.

I agree bukita is a respectable thai fan. No comment on the rest.
#PageantsThatMatter #RelevantPageantsOnly
sig designed by QueenAnne, photos used ctto
QueenAnne

Real Life Name/Nick: Tash
Date of Birth: 30 Nov 1988
Profession: Curator. Women and Children's Rights Advocate
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: Arts, Tech, All kinds of Beauty

Postby manoypoe » Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:50 pm

Busyboy wrote:BUKITA is a rather respectable forumer. She should not be lumped with the other.

AGREE, AVOID GENERALIZING FOR THE ACTIONS OF FEW DOES NOT REPRESENT THE WHOLE COUNTRY. AVOID CALLING NAMES COZ IT WILL JUST BOOMERANG TO OUR COUNTRY AND FILIPINO PEOPLE.
manoypoe
MODERATORS are responsible to maintain order.

Date of Birth: 15 Apr 1975
Profession: Assassin of Idiots
Hobbies/Interests: Web surfing

Postby koji » Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:05 pm

I hope their candidate dies!!! =/ X( >:<
koji

Real Life Name/Nick: joey
Date of Birth: 05 May 1989
Sexual Orientation: Not sure
Profession: Farmer
Hobbies/Interests: beauty pageant

Postby manoypoe » Thu Nov 23, 2017 7:01 pm

KOJI, THAT IS TOO MUCH. WORST THE ONE CAN SAY, BETTER DELETE IT COZ IT MIGHT COME BACK TO YOU OR YOUR FAMILY.
manoypoe

Date of Birth: 15 Apr 1975
Profession: Assassin of Idiots
Hobbies/Interests: Web surfing

Postby amanda obdumb » Tue Feb 09, 2021 1:24 pm

Thais are the best fans in the world.
amanda obdumb

Real Life Name/Nick: amanda obdumb
Date of Birth: 14 Feb 1985
Profession: pageant girl
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Hobbies/Interests: boys to men
Message: I can show to the world, the universe rather, that I am Thai-ness with a heart.

Postby ajsy0203 » Wed Feb 10, 2021 11:53 am

This maybe the reason why Thailand still struggled to win at Miss Universe despite they won Miss International and Miss Supranational in 2019? Chalita, Maria and Fashai made it to the Final 5/6 but they were never recognized as runners-up unlike Venus, Shamcey and Ariella.
ajsy0203
PAGEANT HISTORIANS are walking encyclopedias of pageantry.
PAGEANT HISTORIANS are walking encyclopedias of pageantry.

Real Life Name/Nick: AJ
Date of Birth: 05 Sep 1986
Profession: Office Staff
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: Teaching

Return to GENERAL