Kylie is the most travelled Miss INTL in Decades... or Ever!

Image
Forum rules
Welcome to Missosology! RULES: Freedom of speech allowed but 1. NO CROSSING LIMITS AS DIRECT RACIST REMARKS, NUDE OR VIOLENT PICS. 2. NO SPAMMING/FLOODING 3. NO ADVERTISING 4. NO BLACKMAILING/VIOLATING/DIVULGING PRIVACY/personal infos of members as posting their real life pic/real life name without their consent. 5. NO AVENGING/ATTACKING MEMBERS ON THEIR PHYSICAL LOOKS 6. NO REPUTATION BUTTON ABUSE. Any question, feel free to post in the Help Desk section till a Moderator/Admin responds. HAVE FUN!



  • 6

Kylie is the most travelled Miss INTL in Decades... or Ever!

Postby Sapphire » Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:17 am

    



And what happened to Miss Universe? All her travels were mostly for fashion shows... and celebrity events.. she barely did anything for charity this year. Same can be said for Pia, which is weird because IMG wants a more relevant woman, but the Trump era queens did more for their causes than the IMG queens.


User avatar
Sapphire
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 1921
Joined: Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:25 pm
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 1470
Real Life Name/Nick: Ess
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1990
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Estudiante
Hobbies/Interests: Beauty Pageants
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: Kylie is the most travelled Miss INTL in Decades... or E

Postby pineal » Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:32 am


To name one, Iris recently attended an event and in that event she persuaded an american senator to commit their vote for a bill that is in legislature in the US parliament regarding HIV AIDS.
She has done a lot of work to support the charities she has been associated with. She is a humble and hardworking queen.

User avatar
pineal
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 773
Joined: Fri Feb 06, 2015 8:08 pm
Country: India (in)
Reputation: 910
Real Life Name/Nick: web
Date of Birth: 10 Mar 1994
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Designer
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Chinese Zodiac: Dog
Hobbies/Interests: Fashion Writing Music Design Astrophysics Nanotech
Message: les oiseaux gazouillent

  • 2

Re: Kylie is the most travelled Miss INTL in Decades... or E

Postby manoypoe » Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:50 am

Kylie started the new Era for Miss International.
manoypoe
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
 
Posts: 35486
Joined: Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:23 pm
Location: Eastern
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 18427
Date of Birth: 15 Apr 1975
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Assassin of Idiots
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: Web surfing
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: Kylie is the most travelled Miss INTL in Decades... or E

Postby DORABIAN » Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:13 am

IRIS IS BORING AS HELL..
RIGHT NOW THERE ARE DISASTER IN AMERICAN CONTINENT WHERE SHE LIVING IN NOW AND SHE BUSY DOING FASHION SHOW. WTF????
MISS UNIVERSE TITLE IS BECOMING IRRELEVANT NOWADAYS..
.
.
.
.
I THOUGHT KAIANE ALDORINO IS THE WORST BIG FOUR WINNER (NOW BIG 3) BUT HERE COME THIS CREATURE.

Image
User avatar
DORABIAN
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.
 
Posts: 1729
Joined: Thu Jan 05, 2017 4:04 pm
Country: Lebanon (lb)
Reputation: 648
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1917
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: FUCKING PEOPLE
Hobbies/Interests: FUCKING
Message: HOW DARE YOU!

  • 0

Re: Kylie is the most travelled Miss INTL in Decades... or E

Postby quelab22 » Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:00 am

maybe Iris is only taking her vacation
Misso sistah.... please add me again in FB... quelab22@gmail.com thanks mwah mwah mwah
User avatar
quelab22
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.
 
Posts: 12146
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:34 am
Location: philippines
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 2106
Real Life Name/Nick: Quela Andrea... (queng)
Date of Birth: 22 Oct 1993
Gender: Female
Profession: escort... of my father
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Hobbies/Interests: watching fairytales
Message: bongga tayung mga taga misso...

  • 0

Re: Kylie is the most travelled Miss INTL in Decades... or E

Postby RatedX » Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:43 pm

Pia actually travelled a lot. Compared to her predecessor, she's been to more countries than Paulina.
MAYOR OF "EL TOCUYO, VENEZUELA!"
User avatar
RatedX
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 2906
Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:59 am
Country: Singapore (sg)
Reputation: 2389
Date of Birth: 25 Dec 1991
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Mayor of "El Tocuyo, Venezuela!"
Hobbies/Interests: Making bashers miserable
Message: Only Bingo cookies can help 'stop the war" =;))

  • 11

Re: Kylie is the most travelled Miss INTL in Decades... or E

Postby zidanetribal » Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:49 pm

Guys, if you really followed the journey of Pia during her reign then nobody would even dare to say that they had less work or has done almost nothing at all.

In one of her interviews, this observation of pageant fans about queens not doing much was explained by Pia herself.

According to her (not exact words but in context), a lot of their work had no media coverage or smartphones were restricted, depending on the event.

That explains why some people perceive their reign is uneventful, there was just no coverage at all.

No wonder Paulina Vega said, "Sleep while you can..." and Pia said "Fasten your seat belts..." during their final walks.

We can never judge the worthiness of their reign by the media covered events only.
User avatar
zidanetribal
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
 
Posts: 695
Joined: Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:47 pm
Location: Philippines
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 273
Real Life Name/Nick: Jeff
Date of Birth: 11 Jul 1979
Gender: Male
Profession: Staff
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Chinese Zodiac: Goat
Hobbies/Interests: gaming
Message: More power!!!

  • 2

Re: Kylie is the most travelled Miss INTL in Decades... or E

Postby GARAM PHANG » Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:33 pm

DORABIAN wrote:IRIS IS BORING AS HELL..
RIGHT NOW THERE ARE DISASTER IN AMERICAN CONTINENT WHERE SHE LIVING IN NOW AND SHE BUSY DOING FASHION SHOW. WTF????
MISS UNIVERSE TITLE IS BECOMING IRRELEVANT NOWADAYS..





WHY DONT WE CROWN YOU MISS UNIVERSE INSTEAD.. I AM SURE YOU WILL DO A BETTER JOB AS MISS UNIVERSE MORE THAN ANYONE ELSE..
GARAM PHANG
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
 
Posts: 4297
Joined: Sat May 15, 2010 6:17 am
Location: igatstan
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: -56
Real Life Name/Nick: kerena phakangkang
Date of Birth: 11 Sep 1989
Gender: Female
Profession: style and fashion director
Western Zodiac Sign: Libra
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: to educate misso clueless and misguided readers
Message: visited misso lastweek and found out a lot of members are beauty wannabe experts are clueless

  • 0

Re: Kylie is the most travelled Miss INTL in Decades... or E

Postby GARAM PHANG » Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:37 pm

zidanetribal wrote:Guys, if you really followed the journey of Pia during her reign then nobody would even dare to say that they had less work or has done almost nothing at all.

In one of her interviews, this observation of pageant fans about queens not doing much was explained by Pia herself.

According to her (not exact words but in context), a lot of their work had no media coverage or smartphones were restricted, depending on the event.

That explains why some people perceive their reign is uneventful, there was just no coverage at all.

No wonder Paulina Vega said, "Sleep while you can..." and Pia said "Fasten your seat belts..." during their final walks.

We can never judge the worthiness of their reign by the media covered events only.




PIA SHOULD HAVE SAID... HAVE A LOT OF SEX WHILE YOURE MISS UNIVERSE. DR. MIKE WAS ONE OF THOSE GUYS THAT PIA WANTED TO HAVE A SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP BUT SHE WAS JUST USED BECAUSE SHE WAS MISS UNIVERSE. HE GAINED A LOT OF MILEAGE FROM HER..
GARAM PHANG
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
 
Posts: 4297
Joined: Sat May 15, 2010 6:17 am
Location: igatstan
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: -56
Real Life Name/Nick: kerena phakangkang
Date of Birth: 11 Sep 1989
Gender: Female
Profession: style and fashion director
Western Zodiac Sign: Libra
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: to educate misso clueless and misguided readers
Message: visited misso lastweek and found out a lot of members are beauty wannabe experts are clueless

  • 0

Re: Kylie is the most travelled Miss INTL in Decades... or E

Postby nycla2 » Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:49 pm

kylie and PIa!!! yaaas
User avatar
nycla2
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.
 
Posts: 5034
Joined: Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:35 am
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 6679
Real Life Name/Nick: booyah
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1991
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: entrepreneur
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Chinese Zodiac: Dog
Hobbies/Interests: sports, music, movies and entertainment
Message: heyyyy

  • 0

Re: Kylie is the most travelled Miss INTL in Decades... or E

Postby GlennLRehnan » Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:54 pm

GARAM PHANG wrote:
zidanetribal wrote:Guys, if you really followed the journey of Pia during her reign then nobody would even dare to say that they had less work or has done almost nothing at all.

In one of her interviews, this observation of pageant fans about queens not doing much was explained by Pia herself.

According to her (not exact words but in context), a lot of their work had no media coverage or smartphones were restricted, depending on the event.

That explains why some people perceive their reign is uneventful, there was just no coverage at all.

No wonder Paulina Vega said, "Sleep while you can..." and Pia said "Fasten your seat belts..." during their final walks.

We can never judge the worthiness of their reign by the media covered events only.




PIA SHOULD HAVE SAID... HAVE A LOT OF SEX WHILE YOURE MISS UNIVERSE. DR. MIKE WAS ONE OF THOSE GUYS THAT PIA WANTED TO HAVE A SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP BUT SHE WAS JUST USED BECAUSE SHE WAS MISS UNIVERSE. HE GAINED A LOT OF MILEAGE FROM HER..


That's OK. As long as she gained a lot of sex mileage from him and was satisfied. :%))
User avatar
GlennLRehnan
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 919
Joined: Sat Dec 21, 2013 7:08 am
Location: Glendale, CA, USA
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 1524
Real Life Name/Nick: Glenn
Date of Birth: 09 Jan 1979
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Pansexual
Profession: Grad student
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Hobbies/Interests: Studying
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: Kylie is the most travelled Miss INTL in Decades... or E

Postby Kukay » Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:06 am

Iris should go to St.Martin which was heavily devastatd by Hurricane Irma.
It's a territory of France .
Apparently the French government is not doing its job .
There's lawlessness and white tourists were given priorities .
User avatar
Kukay
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.
 
Posts: 301
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:35 am
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 281
Date of Birth: 16 Mar 2007
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Tambay
Hobbies/Interests: Mang asar
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: Kylie is the most travelled Miss INTL in Decades... or E

Postby Sophia7 » Thu Sep 14, 2017 3:19 am

Kukay wrote:Iris should go to St.Martin which was heavily devastatd by Hurricane Irma.
It's a territory of France .
Apparently the French government is not doing its job .
There's lawlessness and white tourists were given priorities .


That is very risky. Maybe when its all settled.
User avatar
Sophia7
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 4522
Joined: Sun Oct 13, 2013 4:13 pm
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 3259
Date of Birth: 08 Nov 1992
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Software Engineer/Lawyer to be!
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Chinese Zodiac: Monkey
Hobbies/Interests: Missosologying?, Shopping, Play Games and Misso
Message: How are you?

  • 0

Re: Kylie is the most travelled Miss INTL in Decades... or E

Postby Kukay » Thu Sep 14, 2017 3:57 am

Sophia7 wrote:
Kukay wrote:Iris should go to St.Martin which was heavily devastatd by Hurricane Irma.
It's a territory of France .
Apparently the French government is not doing its job .
There's lawlessness and white tourists were given priorities .


That is very risky. Maybe when its all settled.


What when all is settled ?
Food are scarce
Water too
Blacks are being discriminated .
When will the French government help their people ?
When more people die ?
aanuhin mo pa ang damo kung patay na ang kabayo?
This is the time for non government organizations to take action ... The MUO can partner with Red Cross , UN , WHO etc


User avatar
Kukay
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.
 
Posts: 301
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:35 am
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 281
Date of Birth: 16 Mar 2007
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Tambay
Hobbies/Interests: Mang asar
Message: Write a message here

  • 1

Re: Kylie is the most travelled Miss INTL in Decades... or E

Postby patcruz » Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:58 pm

Correct me if im wrong,
Miss Universe = 7
MW = 9
ME = 10
MI = 9

Though im not sure if Kylie's travel in some countries is really as MI or are those her personal travels?
User avatar
patcruz
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 656
Joined: Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:52 pm
Location: PHL
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 598
Real Life Name/Nick: Pat
Date of Birth: 08 Aug 1985
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: none
Chinese Zodiac: Rat
Hobbies/Interests: Photography

  • 0

Re: Kylie is the most travelled Miss INTL in Decades... or E

Postby Sapphire » Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:36 pm

patcruz wrote:
Correct me if im wrong,
Miss Universe = 7
MW = 9
ME = 10
MI = 9

Though im not sure if Kylie's travel in some countries is really as MI or are those her personal travels?


That's a good point. I think the official "MIss International" Travels were Singapore, Brunei, Japan, Myanmar, and Netherlands (Weirdly for MIss International France) so that's 5.... still way more than any other MIss International's.


But despite not travelling to as much countries, there's no denying that Miss Universe is still the busiest whether people deem her activities as charitable or not, she still has more things going on than any of the other queens.
User avatar
Sapphire
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 1921
Joined: Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:25 pm
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 1470
Real Life Name/Nick: Ess
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1990
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Estudiante
Hobbies/Interests: Beauty Pageants
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: Kylie is the most travelled Miss INTL in Decades... or E

Postby BitterBtwnNepalNPakistan » Fri Sep 15, 2017 2:11 am

I'm surprised that MI is asking her to ravel at all. :%))
User avatar
BitterBtwnNepalNPakistan
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 168
Joined: Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:54 am
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 206
Real Life Name/Nick: Xen
Date of Birth: 20 Jan 1984
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: TF
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Hobbies/Interests: Teaching
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: Kylie is the most travelled Miss INTL in Decades... or E

Postby zidanetribal » Sat Sep 16, 2017 5:27 pm

GARAM PHANG wrote:
zidanetribal wrote:Guys, if you really followed the journey of Pia during her reign then nobody would even dare to say that they had less work or has done almost nothing at all.

In one of her interviews, this observation of pageant fans about queens not doing much was explained by Pia herself.

According to her (not exact words but in context), a lot of their work had no media coverage or smartphones were restricted, depending on the event.

That explains why some people perceive their reign is uneventful, there was just no coverage at all.

No wonder Paulina Vega said, "Sleep while you can..." and Pia said "Fasten your seat belts..." during their final walks.

We can never judge the worthiness of their reign by the media covered events only.




PIA SHOULD HAVE SAID... HAVE A LOT OF SEX WHILE YOURE MISS UNIVERSE. DR. MIKE WAS ONE OF THOSE GUYS THAT PIA WANTED TO HAVE A SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP BUT SHE WAS JUST USED BECAUSE SHE WAS MISS UNIVERSE. HE GAINED A LOT OF MILEAGE FROM HER..


THAT'S PERSONAL LIFE, WE'RE TALKING ABOUT THE REIGN HERE AS THE QUEEN.
I RARELY POST COMMENTS HERE AND YOURS ARE JUST SO FAR OFF FROM THE TOPIC.
BUT IF IT SUITS YOU THEN GO AHEAD... :| :| :|
User avatar
zidanetribal
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
 
Posts: 695
Joined: Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:47 pm
Location: Philippines
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 273
Real Life Name/Nick: Jeff
Date of Birth: 11 Jul 1979
Gender: Male
Profession: Staff
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Chinese Zodiac: Goat
Hobbies/Interests: gaming
Message: More power!!!

  • 0

Re: Kylie is the most travelled Miss INTL in Decades... or E

Postby Iknowbeauty » Sat Sep 16, 2017 6:08 pm

Sapphire wrote:
patcruz wrote:
Correct me if im wrong,
Miss Universe = 7
MW = 9
ME = 10
MI = 9

Though im not sure if Kylie's travel in some countries is really as MI or are those her personal travels?


That's a good point. I think the official "MIss International" Travels were Singapore, Brunei, Japan, Myanmar, and Netherlands (Weirdly for MIss International France) so that's 5.... still way more than any other MIss International's.


But despite not travelling to as much countries, there's no denying that Miss Universe is still the busiest whether people deem her activities as charitable or not, she still has more things going on than any of the other queens.


Love Iris, but her thread is practically dead at this point. Miss Universe tends to give appearance of being very busy, but posting selfies and doing live chats is not being busy because anybody can do that. Stephanie, MW is a lot more private, but has more things going on than other queens for sure. For starters she's been to 9 countries more than Iris and none of the countries she travelled to were for leisure, she's done something substantial in each country she's visited. Some countries she's even visited more than once like HongKong, Puerto Rico, China, US, and UK, so you can imagine how packed her schedule is. Currently she's in Puerto Rico for a royal gala for the first transplant unit that will provide liver & kidney transplants for kids that need them literally saving the lives of these children. For me Stephanie is not only the most hardworking Big 5 queen this year, but also the most beautiful.
One World, One Dream...
User avatar
Iknowbeauty
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
 
Posts: 6788
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:29 am
Country: India (in)
Reputation: 4196
Date of Birth: 15 Oct 2015
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: student
Western Zodiac Sign: Libra
Chinese Zodiac: Dog
Hobbies/Interests: Miss World, Miss Universe
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: Kylie is the most travelled Miss INTL in Decades... or E

Postby manoypoe » Sat Sep 16, 2017 7:33 pm

EWWWWW TO THE MOST BEAUTIFUL. SUCK IT MORE. =;)) =;))
manoypoe
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
 
Posts: 35486
Joined: Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:23 pm
Location: Eastern
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 18427
Date of Birth: 15 Apr 1975
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Assassin of Idiots
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: Web surfing
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: Kylie is the most travelled Miss INTL in Decades... or E

Postby patcruz » Mon Sep 18, 2017 1:56 am

Iknowbeauty wrote:
Sapphire wrote:
patcruz wrote:
Correct me if im wrong,
Miss Universe = 7
MW = 9
ME = 10
MI = 9

Though im not sure if Kylie's travel in some countries is really as MI or are those her personal travels?


That's a good point. I think the official "MIss International" Travels were Singapore, Brunei, Japan, Myanmar, and Netherlands (Weirdly for MIss International France) so that's 5.... still way more than any other MIss International's.


But despite not travelling to as much countries, there's no denying that Miss Universe is still the busiest whether people deem her activities as charitable or not, she still has more things going on than any of the other queens.


Love Iris, but her thread is practically dead at this point. Miss Universe tends to give appearance of being very busy, but posting selfies and doing live chats is not being busy because anybody can do that. Stephanie, MW is a lot more private, but has more things going on than other queens for sure. For starters she's been to 9 countries more than Iris and none of the countries she travelled to were for leisure, she's done something substantial in each country she's visited. Some countries she's even visited more than once like HongKong, Puerto Rico, China, US, and UK, so you can imagine how packed her schedule is. Currently she's in Puerto Rico for a royal gala for the first transplant unit that will provide liver & kidney transplants for kids that need them literally saving the lives of these children. For me Stephanie is not only the most hardworking Big 5 queen this year, but also the most beautiful.



I think the 2016 Big 5 queens are less appealing queens we have in years. I maybe biased, but I find Kylie the prettiest among the 4 queens.
Iris got a banging body, while the ME and MW queens are so out of place. My opinion.
User avatar
patcruz
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 656
Joined: Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:52 pm
Location: PHL
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 598
Real Life Name/Nick: Pat
Date of Birth: 08 Aug 1985
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: none
Chinese Zodiac: Rat
Hobbies/Interests: Photography

  • 1

Re: Kylie is the most travelled Miss INTL in Decades... or E

Postby Sapphire » Mon Sep 18, 2017 11:48 pm

patcruz wrote:
Iknowbeauty wrote:
Sapphire wrote:
patcruz wrote:
Correct me if im wrong,
Miss Universe = 7
MW = 9
ME = 10
MI = 9

Though im not sure if Kylie's travel in some countries is really as MI or are those her personal travels?


That's a good point. I think the official "MIss International" Travels were Singapore, Brunei, Japan, Myanmar, and Netherlands (Weirdly for MIss International France) so that's 5.... still way more than any other MIss International's.


But despite not travelling to as much countries, there's no denying that Miss Universe is still the busiest whether people deem her activities as charitable or not, she still has more things going on than any of the other queens.


Love Iris, but her thread is practically dead at this point. Miss Universe tends to give appearance of being very busy, but posting selfies and doing live chats is not being busy because anybody can do that. Stephanie, MW is a lot more private, but has more things going on than other queens for sure. For starters she's been to 9 countries more than Iris and none of the countries she travelled to were for leisure, she's done something substantial in each country she's visited. Some countries she's even visited more than once like HongKong, Puerto Rico, China, US, and UK, so you can imagine how packed her schedule is. Currently she's in Puerto Rico for a royal gala for the first transplant unit that will provide liver & kidney transplants for kids that need them literally saving the lives of these children. For me Stephanie is not only the most hardworking Big 5 queen this year, but also the most beautiful.



I think the 2016 Big 5 queens are less appealing queens we have in years. I maybe biased, but I find Kylie the prettiest among the 4 queens.
Iris got a banging body, while the ME and MW queens are so out of place. My opinion.


I sooooo agree. I'm actually afraid that's gonna be the trend now. They might just crown more "average" girls to seem more inclusive and relatable. Kylie is definitely pretty, but let's be honest, she's nowhere in the level of super beauties like Amelia Vega, Honey Lee, Rolene Strauss, and same with Iris, Katherine and Stephanie. From now on, I won't be surprised if we see more "normal looking" girls winning. People today already think pageants are a shallow fest, so this could be a way to combat that and stay relevant.
User avatar
Sapphire
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 1921
Joined: Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:25 pm
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 1470
Real Life Name/Nick: Ess
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1990
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Estudiante
Hobbies/Interests: Beauty Pageants
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: Kylie is the most travelled Miss INTL in Decades... or E

Postby manoypoe » Tue Sep 19, 2017 5:19 am

Winners are more of substance as compared to before. There will be more speaking engagements for their orgs. The three winners this year except for one are all deserving if you talk about the actual competition on stage. The judges judged them to be the best of the lot in their respective pageants
manoypoe
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
 
Posts: 35486
Joined: Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:23 pm
Location: Eastern
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 18427
Date of Birth: 15 Apr 1975
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Assassin of Idiots
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: Web surfing
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: Kylie is the most travelled Miss INTL in Decades... or E

Postby cindy_kato » Wed Sep 20, 2017 2:26 am

Since Kylie is doing some travels abroad, she should study or should have atleast basic knowledge of the country she is visiting.

Like for example, Paraguay is not a city, it is a country.
"I maybe easy, but I'm not cheap!" -- Aubrey Miles, from the movie Singles
User avatar
cindy_kato
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
 
Posts: 1886
Joined: Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:34 am
Country: United Arab Emirates (ae)
Reputation: 1660
Real Life Name/Nick: Maldito
Date of Birth: 03 May 1983
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Not sure
Profession: Gangster
Chinese Zodiac: Pig
Hobbies/Interests: Misso
Message: Yes I'm a bitch, sarcastic bitch.


Return to GENERAL

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: aieseifer, ajsy0203, Alexa [Bot], ateguy88, caloy, ConstipatedUniverseFace, Deep38, drgossipboy, jinfreslev17, KIX18, lesbicasso, malanthod, maokah, pakshetka, puffboy, Qatarphil, stuff, ubermen and 10296 guests

© Missosology's International Pageant Coverages ©
Mister Supranational Miss Eco International Mister Universal Ambassador
Mister Supranational Miss Eco International Mister Universal Ambassador
Miss Intercontinental Mister International Miss Cosmopolitan World
Miss Intercontinental Mister International Miss Cosmopolitan World
Miss Grand International Face of Beauty International Supermodel International
Miss Grand International Face of Beauty International Supermodel International
Mister Global Miss Supranational Miss Earth
Mister Global Miss Supranational Miss Earth
Miss International Miss World Miss Universe
Miss International Miss World Miss Universe


contact us to advertise with missosology
Reputation System ©'