Mass Shooting in US

Forum rules
Welcome to Missosology! RULES: Freedom of speech allowed but 1. NO CROSSING LIMITS AS DIRECT RACIST REMARKS, NUDE OR VIOLENT PICS. 2. NO SPAMMING/FLOODING 3. NO ADVERTISING 4. NO BLACKMAILING/VIOLATING/DIVULGING PRIVACY/personal infos of members as posting their real life pic/real life name without their consent. 5. NO AVENGING/ATTACKING MEMBERS ON THEIR PHYSICAL LOOKS 6. NO REPUTATION BUTTON ABUSE. Any question, feel free to post in the Help Desk section till a Moderator/Admin responds. HAVE FUN!

Re: Mass Shooting in US

Postby 我喜歡吃米飯麵條和豆類 » Fri Jan 27, 2023 6:49 am

Ian Sebastin wrote:
我喜歡吃米飯麵條和豆類 wrote:
Ian Sebastin wrote:
我喜歡吃米飯麵條和豆類 wrote:Why blame the Republicans when California is a Democrat state .I don’t get it .
These shootings happened in California with the toughest gun laws in existence.

Shootings happen in every state. The one in Texas was a Republican state. A shooter can cross state lines with a gun. That is not the right question to ask. All of this stuff has only gotten worse since Trump was President. He has opened the door for excessive craziness.

Democrats make laws that simply cannot be implemented.
Fact .
Fangless laws really .
They just want to get votes like “ Oh , we Democrats created so many gun laws etc etc .... vote for us “ .
Gun laws ? What are gun laws when it cannot be implemented and people are still getting killed ?

You asked a question and I answered it. Then you go off spouting the same nonsense in every single response you have created. Do you not have a comeback with factual information? This right here is another major problem with Americans. They do not know how to hold an actual conversation. There is no going back and forth like rational adults. I will repeat what I said about guns. It goes beyond Democrats or Republicans. This will most likely be an issue that will be left up to states. And yes, Democrats can pass laws that can be implemented. A while back the Democrats controlled the House and they passed a landmark bill that gives FEDERAL protection for SAME-SEX and INTERRACIAL marriages. We won't have to worry about that being a state issue like guns or abortion. It is a federal law and is allowed in every state. That means if two guys or two girls want to get married in Mississippi...there is nothing that a bunch of backwoods racist hillbillies can do about it.

Neither party is perfect but I will take Democrats any day. Why is a bunch of Republican, white men telling women what they can do with their bodies or concerned about who I sleep with in my bedroom? You must be so proud of the people that come from the Republican party. Marjorie Taylor Greene? Donald Trump? Lauren Bobert?

8 out 10 of the most dangerous cities are in red states run by Republicans. Mississippi, Louisiana, Arkansas, Alabama, Georgia, and West Virginia have some of the highest poverty rates in the country. Guess who runs those states?

Donald Trump opened up a can of crazy that was already stirring up in the USA.

People are getting killed .
Gun laws of Democrats don’t work .
Get that to your thick Democrat brain .

California is the poster state of anything and everything Democrat.
And yet these gun violence are happening in California.

And oh ...
Democrats are idiots .
They make tons of gun laws and yet they want to defund the police .
Laws are worthless if its not enforced .
Law enforcers/the police are the ones implementing the laws that these stupid Democrats created ... and they want them to be defunded .
Democrats need to stop smoking marijuana.
That’s just stupid ... they want laws and taxes yet they want to defund the ones who enforces that laws .

So you want to do a switcharoo and change the topic to gay marriage eh ?
Sure .
I’ll bite .
Gay marriage is against God’s laws and against Christian values .
What the Catholic Church is against is gay CHURCH marriage ..... not gay CIVIL marriage .
And what I already said .... Republican values are closer to the Catholic Church values and Filipino values .
Republicans are against gay marriage and also abortion which is utterly despicable. Killing innocent babies is wrong .

Democrats are purveyors of evil and satanic stuff like gay marriage, abortion etc

What is funny is that ....foreigners think that all Americans are Democrats .
That all Americans are pro gay marriage , pro abortion etc .

I’m so glad the US Supreme Court smacked down Roe vs Wade .

我喜歡吃米飯麵條和豆類
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Real Life Name/Nick: 据调查新闻网站 所称,当晚,包括阿布拉莫维奇在内的三名谈判代表分别出现神经气体中
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: 但在消息传出后,一位美国匿名官员对路透社称,情报显示各人所出现之症状是由无拘束。没借口。 不后悔。
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: 这场疑似投毒事件凸显了阿布拉莫维奇在俄乌和谈中的都爱喝可乐 小学 男友 秋天 蔺其磊 野渡 鄒幸彤
Message: 则说,美国希望低调处理任何人——尤其是俄罗斯——在乌克兰使用过化学武器的指控,因为这将迫使美方采安全事务记者弗兰克·加德纳 郝劲松 如果你要找到一个非常好的家,和要每天都练习你的汉语, 在这里停止吧!

Postby Prozac » Fri Jan 27, 2023 7:57 am

The thread starts with the question: why is mass shooting happening? Well ...

1. There are just a lot of mentally unhinged individuals who simply “snap” and engage in a killing rampage.
2. There are also a lot of angry, vengeful individuals who seek retribution for perceived harm done by a per-
son, group, or institution.
3. Confused gun laws, debates on gun ownership, or gun control

However, whether the perpetrator was insane, angry, or vengeful ... I still believe that the mass killing was
pre-meditated, carefully planned, executed and orchestrated, and the person did not just snap like that
and start the carnage.

And to the gun laws - It is certainly true that assault weapons exacerbate the crime problem, but their
existence and availability are not the cause of it. I still believe that when someone suddenly ransacked
my home, I need to protect myself. If I don't have a gun at home, these night prowlers will succeed.
Prozac
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: Butch
Date of Birth: 16 Mar 2016
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Hospital Worker
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Chinese Zodiac: Rabbit
Hobbies/Interests: bully buster, fake news antidote
Message: If you see bizarre behaviors in you, seek professional help.

Postby Virginia Dalisay » Fri Jan 27, 2023 12:02 pm

WOWWW ... Both sides have a valuable point. =D> =D> =D>

ImageImage
Virginia Dalisay
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.

Date of Birth: 14 Feb 1991
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Archeologist
Hobbies/Interests: Live the life you love and Love the life you live.
Message: Never be a prisoner of your past. It was just a lesson, not a life sentence.

Postby Chupando's Angels » Fri Jan 27, 2023 1:35 pm

Well, this only shows how stupid Americans are. Can you believe it, innocent people and children are dying everyday due to gunshot by some of their lunatic citizens and yet they cannot find a solution to it. Dumb, isn't it?
“Bitch I’m Madonna”
Chupando's Angels

Date of Birth: 16 Apr 1986
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Dancer
Hobbies/Interests: Music

Postby Ian Sebastin » Fri Jan 27, 2023 4:03 pm

我喜歡吃米飯麵條和豆類 wrote:
Ian Sebastin wrote:
我喜歡吃米飯麵條和豆類 wrote:
Ian Sebastin wrote:
我喜歡吃米飯麵條和豆類 wrote:Why blame the Republicans when California is a Democrat state .I don’t get it .

Shootings happen in every state. The one in Texas was a Republican state. A shooter can cross state lines with a gun. That is not the right question to ask. All of this stuff has only gotten worse since Trump was President. He has opened the door for excessive craziness.

Fact .
Fangless laws really .
They just want to get votes like “ Oh , we Democrats created so many gun laws etc etc .... vote for us “ .
Gun laws ? What are gun laws when it cannot be implemented and people are still getting killed ?

You asked a question and I answered it. Then you go off spouting the same nonsense in every single response you have created. Do you not have a comeback with factual information? This right here is another major problem with Americans. They do not know how to hold an actual conversation. There is no going back and forth like rational adults. I will repeat what I said about guns. It goes beyond Democrats or Republicans. This will most likely be an issue that will be left up to states. And yes, Democrats can pass laws that can be implemented. A while back the Democrats controlled the House and they passed a landmark bill that gives FEDERAL protection for SAME-SEX and INTERRACIAL marriages. We won't have to worry about that being a state issue like guns or abortion. It is a federal law and is allowed in every state. That means if two guys or two girls want to get married in Mississippi...there is nothing that a bunch of backwoods racist hillbillies can do about it.

Neither party is perfect but I will take Democrats any day. Why is a bunch of Republican, white men telling women what they can do with their bodies or concerned about who I sleep with in my bedroom? You must be so proud of the people that come from the Republican party. Marjorie Taylor Greene? Donald Trump? Lauren Bobert?

8 out 10 of the most dangerous cities are in red states run by Republicans. Mississippi, Louisiana, Arkansas, Alabama, Georgia, and West Virginia have some of the highest poverty rates in the country. Guess who runs those states?

And oh ...
Democrats are idiots .
Law enforcers/the police are the ones implementing the laws that these stupid Democrats created ... and they want them to be defunded .
That’s just stupid ... they want laws and taxes yet they want to defund the ones who enforces that laws .

Sure .
I’ll bite .
What the Catholic Church is against is gay CHURCH marriage ..... not gay CIVIL marriage .
And what I already said .... Republican values are closer to the Catholic Church values and Filipino values .
Republicans are against gay marriage and also abortion which is utterly despicable. Killing innocent babies is wrong .

Democrats are purveyors of evil and satanic stuff like gay marriage, abortion etc

You brought up guns. I answered your question. You failed to come back with a response to prove your original point. So, I brought up another point to strengthen my viewpoints. You mention abortion. You consider abortion murder? And it is wrong according to you? Well, then how come the death penalty largely exists in most red states led by Republicans? You argue about God and the Catholic Church. I mean God and the Catholic Church certainly don't support killing people. Give me a break. Another example of hypocripsy with the Republican Party.

Gay Marriage? Isn't the whole Catholic Church gay? All those sex scandals with the older men going after the altar boys. =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))
Roe V Wade is a great point that you bring up. It was the original point for my gun view points. It should be left up to the states just as Roe V Wade is. Frankly, it is none of your business what a woman does with her body. If Republican men are so quick to strike down abortion then why do they have a problem when Democrats propose vasectomies? Suddenly, they want to argue it's their body? The same thing with masks during Covid. It was Republican states that wanted to argue well it's my body. Wa wa wa. Why do I have to wear a mask? BECAUSE WE ARE IN A GLOBAL PANDEMIC YOU STUPID MORONS.

=;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))

AGENT OF BEAUTY
Ian Sebastin

Profession: Insurance
Hobbies/Interests: Traveling and Beauty

Postby 我喜歡吃米飯麵條和豆類 » Fri Jan 27, 2023 11:14 pm

Ian Sebastin wrote:
我喜歡吃米飯麵條和豆類 wrote:
Ian Sebastin wrote:
我喜歡吃米飯麵條和豆類 wrote:
Ian Sebastin wrote:

Fact .
Fangless laws really .

And oh ...
Democrats are idiots .

Sure .
I’ll bite .

You brought up guns. I answered your question. You failed to come back with a response to prove your original point. So, I brought up another point to strengthen my viewpoints. You mention abortion. You consider abortion murder? And it is wrong according to you? Well, then how come the death penalty largely exists in most red states led by Republicans? You argue about God and the Catholic Church. I mean God and the Catholic Church certainly don't support killing people. Give me a break. Another example of hypocripsy with the Republican Party.

Gay Marriage? Isn't the whole Catholic Church gay? All those sex scandals with the older men going after the altar boys. =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))
Roe V Wade is a great point that you bring up. It was the original point for my gun view points. It should be left up to the states just as Roe V Wade is. Frankly, it is none of your business what a woman does with her body. If Republican men are so quick to strike down abortion then why do they have a problem when Democrats propose vasectomies? Suddenly, they want to argue it's their body? The same thing with masks during Covid. It was Republican states that wanted to argue well it's my body. Wa wa wa. Why do I have to wear a mask? BECAUSE WE ARE IN A GLOBAL PANDEMIC YOU STUPID MORONS.

=;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))

Are you insane ?

The made in USA Covid vaccines were created by Christians .

You purveyors of evil and satanic stuff are hilarious .

BTW ...
You answered my original question alright .
But it’s crap .
Worthless really .
Democrat gun laws still doesn’t work .

:%)) :%)) :%))

=;)) =;)) =;))

And 2 more things :
1. It’s because of the Democrats that recreational marijuana became legal .
Yup
Yup

2. Atheism/atheists are now protected under the Freedom of Religion... and it’s because of Obama.

我喜歡吃米飯麵條和豆類

Message: 则说,美国希望低调处理任何人——尤其是俄罗斯——在乌克兰使用过化学武器的指控,因为这将迫使美方采安全事务记者弗兰克·加德纳 郝劲松 如果你要找到一个非常好的家,和要每天都练习你的汉语, 在这里停止吧!

Postby Handsama » Sat Jan 28, 2023 1:17 pm

America needs stricter gun control laws, including a ban on assault weapons, to reduce gun related violence. Military style semiautomatic weapons shouldn’t make it into ordinary citizens’ hands. But gun sales is big business in this country and gun manufacturers and sellers are closely aligned with the Republican Party (Trump’s). As long as the Republican Party, which receives a lot of money from the gun lobbyists, remain in control of half of the US Congress, stricter gun control laws will be difficult to achieve. Republican politicians care more about money and influence than ordinary people’s lives. That’s the sad reality.
Last edited by Handsama on Sat Jan 28, 2023 9:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Handsama
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
AMBASSADORS represent their country.

Date of Birth: 10 Jan 1987
Profession: Secret
Hobbies/Interests: Reading

Postby 我喜歡吃米飯麵條和豆類 » Sat Jan 28, 2023 8:34 pm

Breaking News !

There’s another gun violence in California .
3 dead
4 wounded

https://www.yahoo.com/news/least-3-dead ... 14989.html

LA Times
At least 3 dead, 4 wounded in shooting in upscale Benedict Canyon area of L.A.
Richard Winton, Corinne Purtill, Alene Tchekmedyian
Sat, January 28, 2023, 6:45 AM PST·5 min read

A Los Angeles police officer in the 2700 block of Ellison Drive in Beverly Hills, where an investigation is underway into the shooting deaths of three people early Saturday morning. (Francine Orr/Los Angeles Times)

At least three people were killed and four wounded Saturday morning in a shooting in an upscale neighborhood in the Benedict Canyon area of Los Angeles, authorities said.

Three people were killed inside a vehicle on the street and four were wounded outside, a law enforcement source told The Times. The suspect or suspects remain at large.

LAPD Sgt. Bruce Borihanh said the property involved was a "short-term rental home" and that there was a gathering going on at the time.

"We called it a gathering, until we can interview some of the people that were here to determine exactly what kind of gathering it was," he told reporters at the scene.

Los Angeles Fire Department officials responded to the shooting at 2:55 a.m. in the 2700 block of Ellison Drive, a street of large hillside homes north of Beverly Hills. Los Angeles police were also on the scene.

Few details were immediately available, but police said the wounded were taken to local hospitals, according to LAPD Capt. Jonathan Tippet. Two are listed in critical condition and two were stable.

A coroner official said around 10 a.m. that investigators were still at the scene and they had not yet identified the victims.

The entire block was cordoned off with crime scene tape early Saturday and multiple LAPD vehicles were on the scene. LAPD forensic scientists are on the scene scouring for evidence.

Ellison Drive is a cul-de-sac tucked away in a warren of streets lined with attractive homes and tidy landscaping.

“It’s a pretty quiet neighborhood. My family has been here forever,” said Rachel David, a resident in her late 20s.

David left the house to meet friends around 11 p.m. Friday night. When she returned the next morning around 5 a.m. and saw rows of flashing police cars, she initially wondered if it was a film shoot, a fairly common occurrence in the area. Then she spotted a large white van she believed to be the coroner’s.

“I wait for my Ubers right at that corner,” David said, pointing at the intersection of Ellison and Arby drives, where the slash of yellow police tape was. “Not anymore.”

David’s mother, who declined to give her name, said the sound of police helicopters woke her around 3 a.m.

“Now you know why moms worry about their children when they’re out late,” the woman said.

“I just feel terrible,” she added, gesturing with her coffee mug toward the blocked-off street where the three victims’ bodies were still in the car.

The women live around the corner from the crime scene with David’s grandmother, who has lived in the house as its original owner since the 1960s. For decades, it was a quiet neighborhood of longtime residents. In the last five years, as many of the original owners have died, many of the homes have been converted into rental properties, the women said.

“Literally, I don’t even lock my car at night, it’s so safe,” David said. “Even people trying to find our house can’t find it.”

An Ellison Drive resident who declined to give her name said the sound of police helicopters circling the neighborhood woke her up at 3 a.m..

She assumed police were looking for suspects involving a lesser crime, perhaps a robbery. Then her phone pinged a few hours later.

“My dog walker woke me up at 6:30 and said, ‘Oh my God, are you OK?’” the woman said. “Then I realized it was way more serious than someone getting their jewels stolen.”

A resident of the neighborhood for several decades, she described it as a quiet area that in recent years had seen an influx of short-term occupants.

Several houses had recently undergone renovations and appeared to have been converted to short-term rentals.

“There are some party houses up there,” she said. “I’ve always been curious what was gonna happen up the hill.”

Shortly after 9 a.m., a knot of people gathered at the tape blocking off Ellison Drive, wondering how they were going to get to their jobs in the homes along the blocked-off street.

“I don’t live here, just coming for work,” said a woman who had hauled a red vacuum cleaner to the top of the hilly street only to find the last few steps of her route blocked. After a short conversation, a police officer lifted the tape to allow her and another woman carting two shopping bags of cleaning supplies through.

Another woman wrapped in a cardigan and a headband holding back graying hair looked down the street toward her employer's house.

Her employer's dog, a sturdy bulldog, pulled on a pink leash at her feet. Her employer wasn’t home, said the woman, who declined to give her name.

“I worked yesterday [until] 5 o' clock and everything is fine,” she said. She was surprised to come to work this morning and come across this scene in an otherwise quiet neighborhood. “Everything here is good.”

The shooting comes just a week after 11 people were fatally injured in a mass shooting in Monterey Park. Three days after that, a gunman killed seven people at two farms around Half Moon Bay.

This story originally appeared in Los Angeles Times.

我喜歡吃米飯麵條和豆類

Previous

Return to GENERAL