US Supreme Court overturned Roe vs Wade. No more abortion !

Forum rules
Welcome to Missosology! RULES: Freedom of speech allowed but 1. NO CROSSING LIMITS AS DIRECT RACIST REMARKS, NUDE OR VIOLENT PICS. 2. NO SPAMMING/FLOODING 3. NO ADVERTISING 4. NO BLACKMAILING/VIOLATING/DIVULGING PRIVACY/personal infos of members as posting their real life pic/real life name without their consent. 5. NO AVENGING/ATTACKING MEMBERS ON THEIR PHYSICAL LOOKS 6. NO REPUTATION BUTTON ABUSE. Any question, feel free to post in the Help Desk section till a Moderator/Admin responds. HAVE FUN!

US Supreme Court overturned Roe vs Wade. No more abortion !

Postby Kukay » Fri Jun 24, 2022 8:03 pm

US Supreme Court overturned Roe vs Wade .

Ibig sabihin abortion is no longer a constitutional right .

I knew it .
When Trump jacked up the Supreme Court with Republican judges ...sabi ko ... todas yang Roe vs Wade nayan .
Kase nga namatay si RBG tapos yung isang judge eh nag retire .
Sabe nga ni Trump ganyan talaga eh if you’re the president ..ala silang magagawa . It was him who will nominate the next judge .
Tapos ayan .... nangyare na ang what was expected .
Todas ang Roe vs Wade .
Na pusoy ang abortion.
Nek nek nyong mga abortionist kayo !

https://www.cnn.com/politics/live-news/ ... index.html

Supreme Court overturns Roe v. Wade
By Adrienne Vogt, Aditi Sangal, Elise Hammond, Meg Wagner and Veronica Rocha, CNN

Updated 4:04 p.m. ET, June 24, 2022

The Supreme Court overturned Roe v. Wade Friday, holding that there is no longer a federal constitutional right to an abortion.
Going forward, abortion rights will be determined by states, unless Congress acts. Read the court's opinion here.
In early May, Politico had obtained what it called a draft of a majority opinion written by Justice Samuel Alito that would strike down Roe v. Wade.

Here are the answers to your questions about what overturning Roe v. Wade means for abortion rights
From CNN's Tierney Sneed
The Supreme Court overturned Roe v. Wade Friday, holding that there is no longer a federal constitutional right to an abortion. Going forward, abortion rights will be determined by states, unless Congress acts.

Here are the answers to some of the most common questions about what this ruling means.

Will women get arrested for having an abortion?

An abortion-seeker's criminal liability will depend on the abortion policies that her state put into place.

Leaders of the anti-abortion movement have said in the past that women shouldn't be prosecuted for obtaining an abortion and that criminal laws prohibiting it should be aimed at abortion providers or others who facilitate the procedure. Several states with abortion prohibitions that could go into effect with Roe's reversal have language exempting from prosecution the woman who obtained the abortion.

There's also nothing to stop lawmakers from passing the laws calling for the prosecution of the people who sought the abortion.

In the event of rape or incest or even underage pregnancy, where does the law lie for these individuals?

Exemptions in abortion bans for rape, incest or the health of the mother will now vary state by state. In the wave of abortion limits that have been passed by state legislatures recently in anticipation of the Supreme Court's ruling, only a few of the proposals included exemptions for rape and incest.

It's a question lawmakers will likely revisit now that the opinion has been handed down. While previewing plans to call a special legislative session once the opinion is issued, Republican South Carolina Gov. Henry McMaster said he opposed rape or incest exemptions. On the flip side, Arkansas Republican Gov. Asa Hutchinson told CNN this May that he supported adding rape and incest exemptions in the trigger law currently on the books in the state.

How are in vitro fertilizations defined? If a state defines the fertilized egg as a human with rights, then if a doctor fertilizes four eggs, but does [not] implant all four in a woman, is that homicide?

What this opinion means for fertility treatments is still uncertain. Some state laws have language that would appear to exempt the disposal of unused embryos created for IVF, but that language doesn't necessarily exempt the process of selective reduction — when a woman whose fertility treatments lead to multiple pregnancies has one or more of those fetuses terminated to protect the viability of the other fetuses and/or the health of the mother. More broadly, fertility law experts raise concerns about how Roe's reversal will embolden lawmakers to regulate IVF procedures — which have been largely shielded from the abortion debate because of the protections of Roe.

Why does the currently Democrat-controlled legislature not pass a federal law making abortion legal?

Democrats currently lack the votes to dismantle the Senate filibuster, a 60-vote procedural mechanism that Republicans can use to block federal abortion rights legislation — so as long as 40 senators oppose abortion rights. But it's worth noting that the Women's Health Protection Act — a bill that would codify and expand upon Roe — failed 49-51 when it was voted on in May in the Senate, meaning that, even without the filibuster, it would have not become law.

There are also legal questions about whether it would be constitutional for federal lawmakers to enact a nationwide ban. The late Justice Antonin Scalia stressed in his legal writings about abortion that the policy decisions belonged in the hands of individual states, while expressing skepticism that Congress has the constitutional authority to regulate the procedure.

Kukay
SUPER SONICS are SPEEDIEST posters.

Date of Birth: 16 Nov 2007
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Tambay
Hobbies/Interests: Mang asar

Re: US Supreme Court overturned Roe vs Wade. No more abortio

Postby chellomellow » Fri Jun 24, 2022 8:53 pm

Do you really think people will read this with that distracting font? Change it
─▀██▀▄███▄─ ▀██─██▀██▀▀▀█─
──██─███─███─██─██─██▄█──
──██─▀██▄██▀─▀█▄█▀─██▀█──
─▄██▄▄█▀▀▀─────▀──▄██▄▄▄█

[youtube]1rmr_z5bWgo[/youtube]

TEAM TYA JANE
chellomellow
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.

Date of Birth: 16 Dec 2008
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: I am an Angel sent from heaven ❤
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: Dancing, Reading, Music, Drawing, Anime, Piano

Postby Kukay » Fri Jun 24, 2022 8:54 pm

This is so hilarious.

They are blaming RBG .
Ha ha
They are saying she didn’t retire early and she died during the tenure of Donald Trump which paved the way for Republican Amy Barrett to be nominated .

https://www.foxnews.com/media/roe-v-wad ... g-retiring

Roe v. Wade overturned: Liberal journalists rage at Ruth Bader Ginsburg for not retiring
'Thanks especially to RBG today for making this possible' one writer tweeted about the Supreme Court decision

The Supreme Court's decision to overturn Roe v. Wade Friday resulted in meltdowns from many liberal journalists blaming former President Trump and the conservative justices.

However, some in the liberal media actually suggested the late Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg was partly responsible. Taking their grievances to social media, journalists and other media figures slammed the formerly revered liberal icon for not retiring sooner.

Ginsburg died in September of 2020 at 87 years old, leaving a vacancy for President Trump to nominate Justice Amy Coney Barrett to take her place on the Court.

Kukay

Postby Kukay » Fri Jun 24, 2022 9:01 pm

chellomellow wrote:Do you really think people will read this with that distracting font? Change it

It’s one of those things ...
Being a Misso star and all .

I’m very well aware that all haters of mine love reading my posts.
If they reply it a proof that they are indeed reading my posts .... and that they are exerting effort to do so .

Ha ha
Kukay

Postby chellomellow » Fri Jun 24, 2022 9:04 pm

Kukay wrote:
chellomellow wrote:Do you really think people will read this with that distracting font? Change it

If they reply it a proof that they are indeed reading my posts .... and that they exerting effort to do so .

Ha ha

Bitch! You have no haters. I can guarantee you that =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))
You're not famous like me!

I also highlighted what was posted to understand what was said...
I am PRO LIFE!

Good for the U.S!
─▀██▀▄███▄─ ▀██─██▀██▀▀▀█─
──██─███─███─██─██─██▄█──
──██─▀██▄██▀─▀█▄█▀─██▀█──
─▄██▄▄█▀▀▀─────▀──▄██▄▄▄█

[youtube]1rmr_z5bWgo[/youtube]

TEAM TYA JANE
chellomellow

Date of Birth: 16 Dec 2008
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: I am an Angel sent from heaven ❤
Hobbies/Interests: Dancing, Reading, Music, Drawing, Anime, Piano

Postby Kukay » Fri Jun 24, 2022 9:09 pm

chellomellow wrote:
Kukay wrote:

If they reply it a proof that they are indeed reading my posts .... and that they exerting effort to do so .

Ha ha

Bitch! You have no haters. I can guarantee you that =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))
You're not famous like me!

I also highlighted what was posted to understand what was said...
I am PRO LIFE!

Good for the U.S!

The hell ??!!!
You’re not famous .

Your posts are boring .
You don’t have any star power whatsoever.

Your tag should be Correspondent because you’re a rabid Miss World fanatic .

BTW ...
My haters are low life faceless pinoy fags .. or if they do have real pics ... they are really REALLY ugly . Ha ha

Kukay

Postby Prozac » Fri Jun 24, 2022 10:54 pm

It is a great morning for unborn babies.

What a GREAT day to live in the US! Thank you AGAIN, Donald Trump, for appointing intelligent Judges who value
the lives of children.

And for pro-abortion zealots, why resort to murder when you are just living a wanton way of life? Your narrative"
This is my body anyway ... I can do anything I want as I please ..." is not in synch with Supreme Court's pro-life
refrain.

Abortion to save the life of the mother is acceptable, but resorting to abortion just because you are single and
have enjoyed a decadent and licentious sexual freedom, come on ... abortion is murder. If you don't want to get
pregnant ... why so reckless and so irresponsible.

Abortion is not a game ... so don't be thoughtless, incautious, and ill-advised! No matter what ... you're decision
will haunt you for as long as you live.
Prozac
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: Butch
Date of Birth: 16 Mar 2016
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Hospital Worker
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Chinese Zodiac: Rabbit
Hobbies/Interests: bully buster, fake news antidote
Message: If you see bizarre behaviors in you, seek professional help.

Postby Prozac » Fri Jun 24, 2022 11:15 pm

Three things stunning about all this:

1. Stunning how Biden supports overturning Roe vs Wade in the '80s. The old man has to evolve ... or did he
degenerate?
2. Stunning how Nancy Pelosi espouses "common sense decency is a radical agenda." And how sanctimonious
she was talking about hypocrisy and bigotry.
3. Stunning how she said: that people will speak out in November. Yes, they will Nancy, and you will no longer
be the majority speaker.
4. Stunning how the left will react to this. Will this be a summer of peaceful but gory protests or a summer
lovefest with burning buildings as the backdrop in American major streets?
Last edited by Prozac on Sat Jun 25, 2022 12:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Prozac

Real Life Name/Nick: Butch
Date of Birth: 16 Mar 2016
Profession: Hospital Worker
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Chinese Zodiac: Rabbit
Hobbies/Interests: bully buster, fake news antidote
Message: If you see bizarre behaviors in you, seek professional help.

Postby esperasave » Sat Jun 25, 2022 12:12 am

THE CATHOLICSM HAVE WON TODAY. SINCE THE WORLD RATHER THE UNIVERSE BEGAN, THE PHILOSOPHY OF OUR RELIGION HAS A STRONG STAND ABOUT LIFE AT THE TIME OF CONCEPTION IN ALL STAGE. THAT'S ALREADY THE SUPREME COURT'S DECISION. NOTHING COULD CHANGE IT. NO MATTER WHAT THOUGHTS YOU HAVE ABOUT THE ISSUE, ITS TIME FOR YOU TO BELIEVE. NOTHING ELSE YOU CAN DO.
esperasave

Real Life Name/Nick: esperas
Date of Birth: 30 Aug 1973
Profession: medical
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Hobbies/Interests: internet surfing
Message: Keep believing in the power of beauty in the human person

Postby Kukay » Sat Jun 25, 2022 12:26 am

esperasave wrote:THE CATHOLICSM HAVE WON TODAY. SINCE THE WORLD RATHER THE UNIVERSE BEGAN, THE PHILOSOPHY OF OUR RELIGION HAS A STRONG STAND ABOUT LIFE AT THE TIME OF CONCEPTION IN ALL STAGE. THAT'S ALREADY THE SUPREME COURT'S DECISION. NOTHING COULD CHANGE IT. NO MATTER WHAT THOUGHTS YOU HAVE ABOUT THE ISSUE, ITS TIME FOR YOU TO BELIEVE. NOTHING ELSE YOU CAN DO.

Bat Catholics ang tinuturo mo ?
There’s a separation between church and state in the US .
Palibhasa you’re not a citizen and cannot vote .

Anyway ...
Hindi dapat sisihin ang Catholics sa mga kaganapan .
Walang political clout ang Catholics or ano mang denomination sa US politics .

And just so you know ... survival is a human basic instinct .
And yes ... life begins at conception.
It’s not religion saying it but science itself .
Kukay

Postby Kukay » Sat Jun 25, 2022 12:38 am

This Supreme Court ruling is a vindication for Donald Trump .
Although he was just there at the right place and the right time kase nga nag retire yung isang judge at namatay naman si RBG .
He only served one term but was able to put 2 Republican judges in the Supreme Court .... naging majority ang Republican judges .

I swear I knew right there and then when Amy Barrett was nominated that Roe vs Wade will be challenged.
And yes ... nag muka lang akong engot sa social media talking about abortion na during the time eh there are more important issues at hand like the pandemic etc .
Anyway ... milyon milyon ng babies ang pinatay ever since that Roe vs Wade nayan sa implemented which was shocking to me .

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/aborti ... roe-v-wade

Over 63 million abortions have occurred in the US since Roe v. Wade decision in 1973
America saw more than 1,000,000 abortions each year between 1975 and 2012

More than 63 million abortions are estimated to have taken place in the U.S. since the Supreme Court's 1973 Roe v. Wade ruling that granted federal protections to women seeking to terminate their pregnancies, according to one analysis.

The National Right to Life Committee (NRLC), the nation's oldest pro-life organization, estimates that 63,459,781 abortions have taken place since 1973. That estimate was gathered by tracking data from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Guttmacher Institute, which previously served as a research arm of the nation's preeminent abortion provider, Planned Parenthood.

A draft opinion written by Justice Samuel Alito that would overturn Roe v. Wade and return the issue of abortion to individual states was leaked to Politico on Monday.

"We hold that Roe and Casey must be overruled," Alito wrote in a February draft opinion for the case Dobbs v. Jackson Women's Health Organization. "It is time to heed the Constitution and return the issue of abortion to the people’s elected representatives."

The recently updated data from the NRLC states that for every 1,000 live births, there are 195 abortions. That number, however, is lower than the 196.3 in 1973, Roe's first year in effect.

"In its twin Roe v. Wade and Doe v. Bolton decisions, which were handed down on Jan. 22, 1973, the court legalized abortion for any reason," said NRLC President Carol Tobias. "Tragically, 49 years later, National Right to Life estimates that more than 63 million unborn children have lost their lives as a result of those decisions."

Kukay

Postby esperasave » Sat Jun 25, 2022 1:29 am

Kukay wrote:
esperasave wrote:THE CATHOLICSM HAVE WON TODAY. SINCE THE WORLD RATHER THE UNIVERSE BEGAN, THE PHILOSOPHY OF OUR RELIGION HAS A STRONG STAND ABOUT LIFE AT THE TIME OF CONCEPTION IN ALL STAGE. THAT'S ALREADY THE SUPREME COURT'S DECISION. NOTHING COULD CHANGE IT. NO MATTER WHAT THOUGHTS YOU HAVE ABOUT THE ISSUE, ITS TIME FOR YOU TO BELIEVE. NOTHING ELSE YOU CAN DO.

Anyway ...

The Catholics were in EVERY STEPS OF THE WAY when The Process was being heard at THE SUPREME COURT. Their patience and resilience paid off so that THE WORLD WOULD NEVER EXPERIENCE DEEP TURMOIL AND TURBELENCE IN ANY PERIOD ON THE HISTORY OF MANKIND ALSO, THEY ARE TACKLING ONE ISSUES AT A TIME TO MAKE SURE THAT SUCCESS WOULD ACHIEVE ON ANY LEGAL OR MORAL DILEMNA. IT'S THE EVIL SCIENCE AND THE PEOPLE WHO WORKS AROUND IT THAT AGGRAVATES THE SITUATIONS WHICH RENDERS EVERYONE PATHETIC, FOOL, STUPID AND IGNORANT.
esperasave

Postby Kukay » Sat Jun 25, 2022 4:31 am

esperasave wrote:
Kukay wrote:

Anyway ...

The Catholics were in EVERY STEPS OF THE WAY when The Process was being heard at THE SUPREME COURT. Their patience and resilience paid off so that THE WORLD WOULD NEVER EXPERIENCE DEEP TURMOIL AND TURBELENCE IN ANY PERIOD ON THE HISTORY OF MANKIND ALSO, THEY ARE TACKLING ONE ISSUES AT A TIME TO MAKE SURE THAT SUCCESS WOULD ACHIEVE ON ANY LEGAL OR MORAL DILEMNA. IT'S THE EVIL SCIENCE AND THE PEOPLE WHO WORKS AROUND IT THAT AGGRAVATES THE SITUATIONS WHICH RENDERS EVERYONE PATHETIC, FOOL, STUPID AND IGNORANT.

Well and good if Catholics have influenced the US Supreme Court’s decision about Roe vs Wade case .
Sotomayor is Catholic but she’s a Democrat .
Six of the nine Supreme Court justices are actually Catholics.
It’s their political party’s affiliation that determined the ruling not their religions .
All the Republicans are against abortion and all the Democrat justices were in favor of abortion .

More than anything .... abortion is a political party issue .
Kahit noong noon pa ... abortion is about Republicans vs Democrats .... it’s not Catholics vs what-have-you .
Kukay

Postby hauteegirl » Sat Jun 25, 2022 6:10 am

Only read that title page. Its hard to read with that yellow font. Anyways! Prolife here =c3 =c3 =c3 =c3 =c3

However, i do agree that abortion may be okay if it threatens the life of the mother carrying the baby. The decision of the mother will have an impact in this situation including the family.
hauteegirl
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: Queen
Date of Birth: 14 Jan 2008
Profession: beauty queen
Hobbies/Interests: exotic plants hobbyist

Postby esperasave » Sat Jun 25, 2022 8:13 am

Kukay wrote:
esperasave wrote:
Kukay wrote:

Anyway ...

Well and good if Catholics have influenced the US Supreme Court’s decision about Roe vs Wade case .
It’s their political party’s affiliation that determined the ruling not their religions .
All the Republicans are against abortion and all the Democrat justices were in favor of abortion .

Kahit noong noon pa ... abortion is about Republicans vs Democrats .... it’s not Catholics vs what-have-you .

It's not about The Supreme Court Justices that had the decisive ruling about the issue but it was THE COMMUNITY OF CATHOLICS who were in the hearings to demonstrate about abortion to abolish it in the society in legal terms. On the other hand, Every prisoner that will be executed in the chambers there would be A CATHOLIC PRIEST or a LAY PERSON to administer Spiritual Prayers on Their Behalf in their last hours.
esperasave

Postby esperasave » Sat Jun 25, 2022 8:13 am

Kukay wrote:
esperasave wrote:
Kukay wrote:

Anyway ...

It's not about The Supreme Court Justices that had the decisive ruling about the issue but it was THE COMMUNITY OF CATHOLICS who were in the hearings to demonstrate about abortion to abolish it in the society in legal terms. On the other hand, it is interesting to note that Every prisoner that will be executed in the chambers there would be A CATHOLIC PRIEST or a LAY PERSON to administer Spiritual Prayers on Their Behalf in their last hours.
esperasave

Postby Kukay » Sat Jun 25, 2022 9:11 am

esperasave wrote:
Kukay wrote:
esperasave wrote:
Kukay wrote:

Anyway ...

It's not about The Supreme Court Justices that had the decisive ruling about the issue but it was THE COMMUNITY OF CATHOLICS who were in the hearings to demonstrate about abortion to abolish it in the society in legal terms. On the other hand, it is interesting to note that Every prisoner that will be executed in the chambers there would be A CATHOLIC PRIEST or a LAY PERSON to administer Spiritual Prayers on Their Behalf in their last hours.

Ano ka ?
Supreme Court ang pinag uusapan dito oi !
Mga kano pa ... eh pagka naka amoy ang mga yan ng anomalyang nangyare at na impluwensyahan ang mga judges eh mag tatalak ang mga yan .
Eh yung nag leak lang nga yung draft last month yung planong ih overturn yang Roe vs Wade nayan eh nagkanda gala iti sa galit ang mga Democrats .

Hindi na inpluwensyahan ang mga US Supreme Court justices ng mga Catholics .
Haka haka molang yan .
Kathang isip molang yan .
Bawal na bawal na buyuhin ang mga Supreme Court justices .
Kukay

Postby esperasave » Sat Jun 25, 2022 10:25 am

Kukay wrote:
esperasave wrote:
Kukay wrote:
esperasave wrote:
Kukay wrote:

Anyway ...

Ano ka ?
Supreme Court ang pinag uusapan dito oi !
Mga kano pa ... eh pagka naka amoy ang mga yan ng anomalyang nangyare at na impluwensyahan ang mga judges eh mag tatalak ang mga yan .
Eh yung nag leak lang nga yung draft last month yung planong ih overturn yang Roe vs Wade nayan eh nagkanda gala iti sa galit ang mga Democrats .

Hindi na inpluwensyahan ang mga US Supreme Court justices ng mga Catholics .
Haka haka molang yan .
Kathang isip molang yan .
Bawal na bawal na buyuhin ang mga Supreme Court justices .

Only how many Justices do we have? 9 or 10? They can't rule out any major major issues without good numbers rallying behind them. That's the Catholicism way on how to deal with issues on morality, faith, social and other dilemma because whatever is the voice of THE PEOPLE, IT IS THE VOICE OF GOD. We have to be there. Even a person who will be executed that someone from The Catholic Church has to deliver Spiritual Prayers and Rituals in their last hours. On the other hand, it was a long overdue verdict that in The end, the hard work and far beyond persuasions of Catholic Congregations ended up being Victorious. It was like The Phenomenon of 3 Children of Fatima that Miracles happened to them and eventually with many People In Their Community who experienced the same. Subsequently, ITS ONLY THE CATHOLIC RELIGION WHO WILL FIGHT FOR EVERY LIVES FROM CONCEPTION TO DEATH SO THAT EVERYONE WOULD LIVE ACCORDINGLY.
esperasave

Postby FaruqHuda » Sat Jun 25, 2022 3:09 pm

If you actually took the time to educate yourself, abortion has only been overturned on the federal level, but has been left on the state level to decide if it should be legal or not. Women can still perform abortion up to 24 weeks in blue (predominantly Democrat) states.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2022-06-25/ ... /101183262
FaruqHuda
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: FaruqHuda
Date of Birth: 25 Jul 2001
Sexual Orientation: Bicurious
Profession: Construction worker
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: working out, gaming, watching pageants, eating

Postby esperasave » Sat Jun 25, 2022 5:48 pm

FaruqHuda wrote: If you actually took the time to educate yourself, abortion has only been overturned on the federal level, but has been left on the state level to decide if it should be legal or not. Women can still perform abortion up to 24 weeks in blue (predominantly Democrat) states.

In any BATTLEFIELD, CATHOLICS WILL BE UNITED TO FORM AND DEMONSTRATE IN FIGHTING FOR ANY MORAL INJUSTICES AT ANY BRACHES OF THE GOVERNMENT. WE ARE NOT AFRAID BECAUSE OUR FIGHTING SPIRIT, MORAL AND WILL ARE ALWAYS PREPARED AND READY FOR ANY CIRCUMSTANCES AND SITUATIONS.
esperasave

Postby Kukay » Sat Jun 25, 2022 9:10 pm

FaruqHuda wrote: If you actually took the time to educate yourself, abortion has only been overturned on the federal level, but has been left on the state level to decide if it should be legal or not. Women can still perform abortion up to 24 weeks in blue (predominantly Democrat) states.

What do you mean ONLY on the federal level ?

Abortion is now unconstitutional .
The federal government will not fund abortion .

Just imagine if you’re a pregnant teen ... without a job . Who will shoulder the expenses ?

So it all boils down to this : MONEY

Even in a Democrat state ( blue state ) like California ...not everything is free . The health care system is flawed .
There’s no universal health care system in America .
Only rich cities in California can afford free of everything... the so called sanctuary cities .

There’s 3 sources to get money to pay the health coverage bill in the US .
1. Federal government - using Medicare ... so scratch that . Medicare will not fund abortion.
2. State - in California they use Medical . Problem is ... Medical does not pay for everything .
3. City - only rich cities give supplemental health coverage .

This is just an example :
If your hospital bill is $ 5,000 ....you won’t get any money from the Federal government. California will only pay $3,000 .
The City of San Francisco will pay $2,000 .

The fact that abortion is now unconstitutional is a huge deal .
There’s no universal Heath Care system in America .
Even for a Democrat state ( blue state ) ... they have to find a way to make abortion free . They cannot use federal money to finance abortion.

So going back to my question ....
If you’re a pregnant teenager without a job ... who will pay for your abortion ?

If you’re a pregnant teen in Alabama . You have to tell your parents to give you money to go to Massachusetts to have an abortion. The federal government will not pay anything for your abortion . Massachusetts state will not pay for your abortion because you’re from Alabama .I don’t know if Boston is a sanctuary city ... if it’s not ... Boston will not pay for your abortion bill . Essentially if you’re a pregnant teen ... you need rich parents to get an abortion .

The fight for abortion is really about money .
Abortionists want money .
Abortionists want the government to pay for abortion .
Even Democrat states ( blue states ) have problem paying for abortion . Not all cities are rich enough to provide supplemental health coverage .

Kukay

Postby Kukay » Sun Jun 26, 2022 8:07 am

Aba .
Pro abortion pala ang baklang Harry Styles nayan .
Todas ang karir ng baklang yan sa Amerika.
Simone Biles is also pro abortion pero at least she’s aware that she will lose a lot of fans and she’s in gymnastics naman ... she’s not in the entertainment business....and she’s already nearing the end of her karir .
Eh yang baklang Harry Styles nayan ? Ha ha

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/har ... 52817.html

Harry Styles took to Instagram to share his thoughts on the overturning of Roe v. Wade. (Photo: Jim Dyson/Redferns)

Harry Styles says the overturning of Roe v. Wade marks a 'dark day for America'
Kaitlin Reilly
Sat, June 25, 2022, 8:30 AM·2 min read

Harry Styles is speaking out about the overturning of Roe v. Wade.

On Friday, the Supreme Court ruled to reverse the 1973 decision, which protected abortion rights nationwide. Now, the issue of abortion is up to the states, however, 13 states have so-called “trigger laws” in place effectively banning the medical procedure upon Roe’s reversal. Other states have placed great limits on abortion care.

In a statement he shared on Twitter and his Instagram Story, the “Sign of the Times” singer — who was born and raised in England — wrote, “I’m absolutely devastated for the people of America today. Check on your friends. Look after each other. We’re all in this together, and the fight is just beginning. A truly dark day for America.”

This is not the first time that Styles, 28, has spoken out about abortion rights. In an interview with Howard Stern’s SiriusXM show in May, the Dunkirk actor spoke about the leaked memo from the Supreme Court, which shared the court’s plans to overturn the ruling.

​​“I think it's quite scary to see how far backwards we're going in a lot of ways,” Styles said at the time. “There should be backlash and uproar for these things.”

He added, “I just don't think anyone should be able to make decisions about anyone else's body. It doesn't really make any sense.”

In addition to Styles speaking out, his girlfriend Olivia Wilde shared posts to her Instagram Story expressing her anger over the issue. That included sharing Michelle Obama’s post about the overturning of Roe v. Wade, as well as a meme likening the current status of America to that of Gilead from The Handmaid’s Tale.

Wilde is directing Styles in the upcoming film Don’t Worry Darling — a sci-fi film about an idyllic California community hiding dark secrets — which, per the director, explores feminist ideas. In an interview with Vogue, Wilde described the upcoming movie, which hits theaters this September, as “The Feminine Mystique on acid.” The film’s central question, she told the magazine, is “What are you willing to sacrifice in order to do what’s right? If you really think about it, are you willing to blow up the system that serves you?”

Kukay

Postby Elyerno Zabagguri » Sun Jun 26, 2022 11:19 am

I'M IN FAVOR OF ABORTION IF IT ENDANGERS THE LIFE OF THE PREGNANT MOTHER.

BUT I'M NOT INTO MOTHERS/PARENTS WHO WANT ABORTION OF THEIR CHILD JUST TO ESCAPE FROM PARENTAL DUTIES.
Elyerno Zabagguri
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.

Real Life Name/Nick: Superstar Elyerno
Date of Birth: 02 Sep 1988
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Writer, Producer, Talent Manager
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: Beauty Pageants, Showbiz

Postby FaruqHuda » Sun Jun 26, 2022 12:12 pm

Kukay wrote:

Just imagine if you’re a pregnant teen ... without a job . Who will shoulder the expenses ?

Even in a Democrat state ( blue state ) like California ...not everything is free . The health care system is flawed .
Only rich cities in California can afford free of everything... the so called sanctuary cities .

1. Federal government - using Medicare ... so scratch that . Medicare will not fund abortion.
2. State - in California they use Medical . Problem is ... Medical does not pay for everything .

If your hospital bill is $ 5,000 ....you won’t get any money from the Federal government. California will only pay $3,000 .

Even for a Democrat state ( blue state ) ... they have to find a way to make abortion free . They cannot use federal money to finance abortion.

If you’re a pregnant teenager without a job ... who will pay for your abortion ?

If you’re a pregnant teen in Alabama . You have to tell your parents to give you money to go to Massachusetts to have an abortion. The federal government will not pay anything for your abortion . Massachusetts state will not pay for your abortion because you’re from Alabama .I don’t know if Boston is a sanctuary city ... if it’s not ... Boston will not pay for your abortion bill . Essentially if you’re a pregnant teen ... you need rich parents to get an abortion .

Even Democrat states ( blue states ) have problem paying for abortion . Not all cities are rich enough to provide supplemental health coverage .

WRONG. Show me exactly in the US Constitution where it says it is constitutional. The reason why 6 SC justices overturned it because Roe vs. Wade was decided in a rush, and it was never constitutional to begin with. Even Ruth Bader Ginsburg thought that the case was made out of faulty decision.

1. The Right To Abortion, A Constitutional Right?

In short, there is no clear answer when it comes to whether or not the right to an abortion is a constitutional right. The right to an abortion is not mentioned anywhere in the US Constitution. The debate will likely continue for many years to come.
It is also worth noting that many people, including Justice Antonin Scalia, believe that the right to an abortion should not be protected under the Constitution. https://www.womenscenter.com/2022/04/ab ... nal-right/

2. Abortion is not a constitutional right according to a direct reading of the text of the Constitution, but it has been justified as such under the Fourth Amendment’s protection of privacy. In short, the constitutional right to abortion is found not in the Constitution itself, but in a loose reading of it as a “living document,” as “progressives” like to call it. https://www.hli.org/resources/abortion- ... man-right/

3. Legally speaking, the Supreme Court did not ban abortion. The Supreme Court issued its decision in Dobbs v. Jackson holding “the Constitution does not confer a right to abortion. Roe v. Wade and Planned Parenthood of Southeastern Pa. v. Casey must be overruled, and the authority to regulate abortion must be returned to the people and their elected representatives.” https://ktar.com/story/5123287/legally- ... -decision/

4. No, Abortion Isn't a Constitutional Right https://www.realclearpolitics.com/artic ... 0388.html#!

5. Supreme Court leak confirms Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s prescient warning about Roe v. Wade https://nypost.com/2022/05/04/supreme-c ... oe-v-wade/
FaruqHuda

Postby esperasave » Sun Jun 26, 2022 2:07 pm

Sexual intercourse is not for TEENAGERS or People who is out Work. There's responsibilities attached to that kind of activity for mature individuals. Teenagers should be educated about Sex and its consequences so that at the end of the day, they won't drain the system because they have decided not to continue with their pregnancy since they are not ready or prepared economically, personally, socially or psychologically.
esperasave

Postby Kukay » Sun Jun 26, 2022 8:02 pm

FaruqHuda wrote:
Kukay wrote:

WRONG. Show me exactly in the US Constitution where it says it is constitutional. The reason why 6 SC justices overturned it because Roe vs. Wade was decided in a rush, and it was never constitutional to begin with. Even Ruth Bader Ginsburg thought that the case was made out of faulty decision.

In short, there is no clear answer when it comes to whether or not the right to an abortion is a constitutional right. The right to an abortion is not mentioned anywhere in the US Constitution. The debate will likely continue for many years to come.
It is also worth noting that many people, including Justice Antonin Scalia, believe that the right to an abortion should not be protected under the Constitution. https://www.womenscenter.com/2022/04/ab ... nal-right/

2. Abortion is not a constitutional right according to a direct reading of the text of the Constitution, but it has been justified as such under the Fourth Amendment’s protection of privacy. In short, the constitutional right to abortion is found not in the Constitution itself, but in a loose reading of it as a “living document,” as “progressives” like to call it. https://www.hli.org/resources/abortion- ... man-right/

3. Legally speaking, the Supreme Court did not ban abortion. The Supreme Court issued its decision in Dobbs v. Jackson holding “the Constitution does not confer a right to abortion. Roe v. Wade and Planned Parenthood of Southeastern Pa. v. Casey must be overruled, and the authority to regulate abortion must be returned to the people and their elected representatives.” https://ktar.com/story/5123287/legally- ... -decision/

4. No, Abortion Isn't a Constitutional Right https://www.realclearpolitics.com/artic ... 0388.html#!

5. Supreme Court leak confirms Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s prescient warning about Roe v. Wade https://nypost.com/2022/05/04/supreme-c ... oe-v-wade/

Ha ha

Your googling skill is hilarious .

It’s so easy now to google stuff that abortion is unconstitutional because the judges already handed out their decision .
But before it wasn’t because of that freak’n Roe vs Wade .

And it’s pretty obvious you don’t know anything about legal matters .
The contention really is the INTERPRETATION of the laws ... and in this case the INTERPRETATION OF THE CONSTITUTION.

And US Supreme Court judge Brett Kavanaugh wrote in his decision that the US Constitution never protected nor trashed abortion .Simply put ... abortion was never part of the constitution.
That evil Roe vs Wade makes people think that abortion is constitutional but it was all thinly veiled .

Now that abortion is officially unconstitutional... they cannot ask the federal government for money to fund anything related to abortion .
And they cannot misappropriate funds and funnel money to support abortion . That’s against the law . Ha ha

Your blue states ( Democrat states ) have to find ways to support your abortion.
Not all blue states and cities are rich .... not everybody can finance abortion . That’s just the reality .
The federal government is the richest source of money... now you abortionists have a huge humongous gargantuan problem .
Ha ha

Kukay

Postby esperasave » Mon Jun 27, 2022 12:50 am

Abortion is not a question about being Democrat, Republican, Constitutional or what not. It's a question about Morality in the Society. We don't want to degrade human dignity, respect and honor because we are administering Abortion, Euthanasia, Suicide enactment, Homicidal tendencies and other Evil Acts known to Man. This is just purely evil at the highest level in our history because it could surpass the casualties in All Wars since the beginning of human race when in fact, THE WORLD HAD already Promulgated Laws to prevent anymore occurence.
esperasave

Postby esperasave » Mon Jun 27, 2022 1:41 am

SEXUAL ACT IS NOT SOMETHING THAT WE COULD PLAY OR MESS AROUND. SEXUAL ACT IS LIKE GOING TO HEAR MASS IN THE CHURCH BECAUSE IT'S A SACRED BEHAVIOR THAT IN THE END IT COULD CREATE LIFE. NO ONE SHOULD TAKE AWAY ANYONE'S LIFE NOT UNLESS IT IS NATURALLY OCCURING. TEENAGERS OR WHOEVER IS NOT READY FOR THE CONSEQUENCES OF IT SHOULD NOT COMMITT SUCH BEHAVIOR. LIKEWISE, TEENAGERS SHOULD BE EDUCATED THAT DURING PREBURTY TO TEENAGE YEARS, SEX SHOULD NOT HAPPEN TO THEM. THEY NEED TO BE READY, PREPARED FOR ALL CONSEQUENCES THAT MAY HAPPEN AND IT SHOULD COME WHEN YOU PASSED THE TEENAGE YEARS AND GOING TO ADULTHOOD BECAUSE YOUR PHYSICAL BODY COULD SUPPORT ANOTHER HUMAN BEINGS GROWING INSIDE THE BODY. IF THERE'S SEXUAL URGE OR ENERGIES, TEENAGERS COULD PROJET THAT INTO OTHER ACTIVITIES SUCH AS SPORTS, SCHOOL AND COMMUNITY'S EXTRA CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES. SEX IS SO SACRED BECAUSE IT COULD BRING TWO TOGETHER IN GOD AND CREATE ANOTHER LIFE FRUITFULLY. EVIL ACTS SUCH AS INTENTIONAL ABORTION SHOULD NEVER BE LEGALIZED BECAUSE IT IS KILLING AN INNOCENT LIVES JUST LIKE MURDER, EUTHANASIA, SUICIDE AND OTHER RELATED ACTS.
esperasave

Postby FaruqHuda » Mon Jun 27, 2022 2:02 am

Kukay wrote:
FaruqHuda wrote:
Kukay wrote:

Ha ha

It’s so easy now to google stuff that abortion is unconstitutional because the judges already handed out their decision .

The contention really is the INTERPRETATION of the laws ... and in this case the INTERPRETATION OF THE CONSTITUTION.

And US Supreme Court judge Brett Kavanaugh wrote in his decision that the US Constitution never protected nor trashed abortion .Simply put ... abortion was never part of the constitution.
That evil Roe vs Wade makes people think that abortion is constitutional but it was all thinly veiled .

Now that abortion is officially unconstitutional... they cannot ask the federal government for money to fund anything related to abortion .
And they cannot misappropriate funds and funnel money to support abortion . That’s against the law . Ha ha

Your blue states ( Democrat states ) have to find ways to support your abortion.
Not all blue states and cities are rich .... not everybody can finance abortion . That’s just the reality .
The federal government is the richest source of money... now you abortionists have a huge humongous gargantuan problem .
Ha ha

Dude, I am against abortion, so don't call me an abortionist.

AGAIN- Abortion IS AND HAS NEVER BEEN CONSTITUTIONAL. You know zero about how the US Constitution works, or how the SCOTUS interprets it. Also, you're talking from both sides of your mouth. I'm not sure whether you're pro-life or pro-choice, or whether or not you disagree with SCOTUS's decision to outlaw abortion on the federal level. Article 1, Section 8 of the Constitution outlines the enumerated powers and abortion is not there. Therefore, you go to the 9th and 10th Amendments to learn the process for allowing abortions or disallowing abortions in each state. SCOTUS originally overstepped its boundaries when it ruled on Roe back in 1973. The 10th Amendment is specific. What is not mentioned in Constitution shall be left to the states to decide. The Justices are there to rule on constitutionality of a case - not legislate from the bench. For whatever reason, way too many people like yourself are of the misguided understanding that the leaked court opinion outlaws abortion - it doesn't at all. It allows each state to either outlaw it or not. But I have to give you credit for stating that it's all about money. This is the reason why Planned Parenthood is panicking because they will no longer receive federal funding for abortions.
FaruqHuda

Postby Kukay » Mon Jun 27, 2022 2:53 am

FaruqHuda wrote:
Kukay wrote:
FaruqHuda wrote:
Kukay wrote:

Ha ha

Ha ha

Dude, I am against abortion, so don't call me an abortionist.

AGAIN- Abortion IS AND HAS NEVER BEEN CONSTITUTIONAL. You know zero about how the US Constitution works, or how the SCOTUS interprets it. Also, you're talking from both sides of your mouth. I'm not sure whether you're pro-life or pro-choice, or whether or not you disagree with SCOTUS's decision to outlaw abortion on the federal level. Article 1, Section 8 of the Constitution outlines the enumerated powers and abortion is not there. Therefore, you go to the 9th and 10th Amendments to learn the process for allowing abortions or disallowing abortions in each state. SCOTUS originally overstepped its boundaries when it ruled on Roe back in 1973. The 10th Amendment is specific. What is not mentioned in Constitution shall be left to the states to decide. The Justices are there to rule on constitutionality of a case - not legislate from the bench. For whatever reason, way too many people like yourself are of the misguided understanding that the leaked court opinion outlaws abortion - it doesn't at all. It allows each state to either outlaw it or not. But I have to give you credit for stating that it's all about money. This is the reason why Planned Parenthood is panicking because they will no longer receive federal funding for abortions.

You’re not an abortionist ? .. then why are you bragging that Democrat states ( blue states ) can still perform abortion ?
It’s a liability for the blue states and blue cities to shoulder all the financial burden of abortion .
They want abortion for all including the poor and the teenagers ( in California, a teenager can have an abortion without their parents’ consent ) .... problem is ... instead of using the state money and city money to more important matters ...they will now pay for abortion without the help of the federal government.

America is now officially not pro abortion .
You can rant all you want about blue states being able to do abortion blah blah blah .... but the US government ( Federal government ) have nothing to do with abortion. The US government will not pay a single cent to abortion .
They want abortion ? These blue states have to PAY.... PAY .... PAY !!!
Bwahahahaha <== evil laughter.

That %£¥&#%*# Roe vs Wade make it as America is pro abortion.
It’s not .
The judges handed the verdict .... abortion is unconstitutional !
Roe vs Wade is garbage .
Abortion is garbage .

:!! :!! :!!

=c3 =c3 =c3

And stop piggy backing at the decision of the judges just because they already gave a verdict.
When Roe vs Wade was still in effect ... the constitutionality of abortion was a huge question mark .
Kukay

Next

Return to GENERAL